The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,926 Followers

Eventually, we wound up flipped around, so I was on my knees behind her as we both kneeled on the bed, me driving my cock into her. She had her hands gripping my scalp, as mine gripped her bulbous rack.

"Oh yeah, squeeze them! Squeeze them! Squeeze your cousin's tits, cause they're so big they make all your girls' tits look like mosquito bites!" Kendra said, smirking at the other women.

"Fuck you!" Dana said.

"Well, there is nothing a guy likes more than his mom's tits." Mom boasted, scrubbing her tits along my bare back.

"They'll be at your knees in a couple years, honey." Aunt Karen, Kendra's mother, warned.

"Ha, yeah, right down next to yours." Kendra replied. "You girls can get mad, but none of you can ever get a body like mine. Now fuck me, Jesse... FUCK ME!"

The rest of it was a blur. I remembered her mammoth, round jugs, and how good they felt in my hands. I remembered how awed I was by the sight of her amazing body in the buff. I remembered her bent over, my fingers toying with her ass as my balls exploded, emptying my balls in her clutching twat. I remembered thinking how right this felt, as if this was meant to be.

These were just flashes of a much longer encounter. I remembered other things too. Moments. Pulling my cock from my sister's ass before sliding it into my aunt's mouth. I remember fucking my cousin's huge tits, my cock lost in her mountains, as she smiled up at me, looking so insanely beautiful it made me forget that she was my cousin. I remember my mother looking up at me, mouth full of my cock, a sight I would never forget. I remembered Dana, bent over the bed as I squeezed her boobs, screaming and swearing as she took my fat cock. And I remembered Aunt Karen's smirk. I would never forget that smirk.

There was more. During the whole thing they fought for the advantage, fighting for my soul, essentially. They would happily push each other out of the way to get back on me, wanting to be the only one to give me any true pleasure. They would happily flaunt their curves at me, finding any weakness in the other women and highlighting their own perceived superiority. But the lust was so heavy and thick in the room, that none of them could escape playing with each other a little bit. And those occasions were burned in my memory.

Karen and Kendra kissing, my cum on their tongues, stretching between their lips as they Frenched.

Mom rimming Dana's asshole, preparing me for entrance in the tight hole.

Karen licking a thick band of cum off of one of her daughter's huge breasts.

Dana and Karen, kissing softly while whispering nasty insults to each other, the words 'bitch', 'whore', and 'cunt' passing through their lips, these insults only causing their kisses to get deeper.

I remembered Mom and Karen, fingering each other roughly.

I remembered Kendra licking some cum from her mother's landing strip.

I remembered Dana making Mom suck up some stray jizz coating her hard nipple.

I don't know how long this whole thing lasted. As it neared its end, the four women were bent over as I did my best to pleasure them all, spanking, fucking, fingering. And as Grandma's voice rang out from downstairs, letting us know the guys were driving up, having finally made it back, our encounter reached its end naturally, just in time, as if by design. I pulled my cock from Kendra's ass as all four women got on their knees. And as I heard the sounds of car doors slamming outside, my moans filled the bedroom as I sprayed cum all over four sets of huge tits. And as I finally felt tapped out and fell drained to the bed, the four women slipped out of the room to clean up, just as I heard some voices enter the house loudly.

Late-night conversation reverberated through my exhausted mind as I started to pass out. And as sleep finally overtook me, the last thing I remember was Grandma slipping into the bed, pressing herself against me so my cock slid between the cheeks of her ass. I felt her pull my hand over her, filling it with one of her huge boobs, making sure that my dreams were only of her.

My hand embraced the softness as my mind embraced exhaustion, passing out for the night, completely and utterly drained.

*************

TheTalkMan's Note: Young Jesse's done the deed...he's entered the illicit world of incest. Will he be able to walk away, or will he come to find out that incest's not the type of thing you can just walk away from?

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,926 Followers
1...456789