The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

"I don't think so," she said, straddling me, reaching between her legs to grasp my cock, pointing it towards her bare, waiting cunt. "You are not leaving this bed until you make me cum all over this fat, meaty teenage cock!" She slapped the tip of my cock against the lips of her dripping cunt, and this contact made even her hesitate for a moment. A grandson's cock was slapping against a grandmother's cunt, and filthy sex was soon to follow. She had to steel herself.

Her expression changed as she looked down at me. It reminded me of that evil glare she had given me when she started sucking me off.

"Look at what you made me do," she began, stroking my cock lightly. "Look at what you've done to this family. 300 years, we've fought against our basest urges, then you just have to come along all fit and cut and studly, and ruin everything. Grandsons aren't supposed to be sexy! Grandsons aren't supposed to make their grandmothers wet! You just had to come here, keep finding excuses to take off those clothes, show off all those yummy muscles... you were practically begging me to do this to you. This family... this great family, is about to descend into sin, and it's all thanks to you. I hope you're happy." With that, she began to sit down, and after generations of temptation, after generations of women doing work to prevent this very outcome, an incestuous encounter was being consummated.

My cock began sliding into my grandmother's cunt.

"Ahhh! FUCK!" I screamed out as I felt her silky tightness begin to swallow my aching shaft.

She was so tight! So fucking tight! I mean, I only could compare her with Sandy, but she was somehow even tighter. My 50-something grandmother had a tighter cunt than my college-aged girlfriend. Her small cunt was wrapped around my thick shaft as she took me in, smothering my cock in steamy tightness, coating it with even more moisture. It felt incredible! A whole new experience, admittedly much better than my girlfriend's vagina.

"Uhhhhhh! God damn!" she sighed, pausing, swiveling her pussy around the top half of my shaft, getting used to my large size. She then began to push onward, forcing herself down on me, taking more of my thick cock inside her. I looked down to see her tight, puffy lips splayed around me, wrapped tightly around my hard cock. I could see her juices dripping down my hard prick. She swiveled her hips more as she worked more of my penis inside of her. And finally, she slammed herself down on me, her ass slapping into my thighs.

"Ugh!" I grunted.

"AAAHHHHHH! YES!" she screamed out, her tight cunt squeezing my cock, which was now fully inside of her. My heavy sack splayed against her round ass as she sat on me. She flexed her ass as she ground herself against me, her fingers digging into my chest. "I love it! That's some good cock! Some good fucking cock!"

My head rolled against the bed, the pleasure nearly too much to take. It felt amazing! It did, but the fact that it was my grandmother giving me this pleasure was the tough part to handle. I couldn't find words.

"Awww, c'mon hon, don't be shy," she teased, scratching my chest. She then grabbed my wrists and yanked my hands upwards, slapping them against her huge boobs once again. My hands reflexively squeezed them, seeking any comfort I could find. "Talk to me, Jesse... fuck, yes... talk to Grandma! Tell her how good her cunt feels! Tell me!"

"Ugh... ugh fuck... it feels good." I grunted out, not knowing what else to say.

"Baby, I expect a bit more than that," she laughed, squeezing my prick with her cunt muscles, making me squirm. "By the end of this, I'll have you singing! You'll forget all about little Sandy. You'll be screaming out how much you love me, how you love my hot body, how amazing I am at sex. That I have a tighter pussy than any of those little sluts you go to school with. You'll be bragging to your friends about how sexy your grandma is. They'll be so jealous, so envious, wishing their grandma's were as awesome and sexy and slutty as yours."

I dug into her breasts with my hands, listening to her words, not knowing what to say. She smiled at my confusion, digging into my chest again before rising up my cock, pulling up all the way to the tip, before driving back onto me, her skin slapping against mine.

"Ugghhhh!" she groaned. "Yes!"

"Shit!" I groaned as she began to rise and fall at a steady pace, the sex now ensuing.

"Fuck yes!" she moaned out. "Your cock feels so good inside me, Jesse. It's where it belongs, deep inside my filthy cunt. It's home now, haha! Ohhhh, God yes!"

I kept squeezing her jiggling boobs as she bounced on me, but other than the stifled grunts, that's all the feedback I was giving her. She bounced at a decent rhythm, my cock now soaked with her juices as it smoothly slid in and out of her eager, clutching hole.

"C'mon Jesse, you can't run from this!" she insisted, as she incested me with her tight cunt. "You were born for this. You were bred for this! Shit! God DAMN YES!" she screamed out, her pussy squeezing my aching shaft. "It's your destiny, baby. You can't ever hope to have a normal relationship with some girl. You were meant to pleasure the family women. So don't be mad. Don't be ashamed. Get into it, baby. Tear my ass up! You know you want to! Accept your fate! Trust me, it's so much better once you do!"

She drove into me more firmly, her ass driving me into the bed as she bounced.

"God yes, Jesse! You fuck so well! You have no idea how good you can be, so just dig in and fuck me! C'mon, baby! FUCK ME!" she yelled out, driving into me harder. `My eyes were closed, my hands clung to her jutting tits, and my mouth remained closed, afraid that opening it even a slight amount would allow the moans of pleasure to escape. I couldn't admit it. I couldn't let her know how good this felt.

"Here..." she began, and before I knew it, she pulled my clutching hands from her jugs and slammed them against the bed. She slowed her bouncing for a moment as she did so, and now, holding my hands to the bed meant her chest was now pressed into mine, her huge, bare breasts now sliding against my fit naked chest. Her cunt squeezed around my shaft rhythmically, pleasuring me even when not bouncing on me. She brought her lips to my ear. "No more boobs for now, hon. I know you are crazy hot for them, and they make you rock hard, but I want you to feel me. All of me. I want you to feel me skin to skin. Flesh sliding on flesh. I want you to know that it's your hot... naked... sexy grandmother on top of you, riding your fat cock, giving you the best sex of your life. You can't hide from the truth, Jesse. It's your grandmother fucking you. It's you grandma who is making your cock that hard. It's your grandma who is fucking you so well. Your cock gets stiff for old chicks, clearly, haha! Mmm, you have no idea how good your fat cock feels inside me, baby. I can't even imagine how good this is for you. Just admit it, baby. Give me something. Tell your grandmother how good this feels. I'll make it worth your while."

She began kissing and sucking my neck, making my eyes roll in pleasure. She scrubbed her breasts against my chest, her nipples scraping against me. She began to bounce on me again, her ass rising and falling as she sucked on my neck. Her round ass collided with my legs repeatedly, the slapping of skin on skin echoing throughout the room.

I did my best to resist the pleasure. I really did. But it really felt amazing. Her cunt was tight and wet, clutching my hard cock and not wanting to let it go, smothering it between her mature, wet lips... drowning it in silky pleasure. Her huge boobs slid against my chest, the sensation of the massive mounds pillowing out against my chest was incredible, like nothing I had ever felt before. And then there was her teasing lips, and her silky tongue against my neck... she was working me from every angle.

By this point, even though her hands were still wrapped around my wrists, she wasn't really holding me down. I began to lift my arms from the bed when her grip tightened. Before I could stop her, she pulled my hands back, slapping them against her full ass.

"There you go, baby, squeeze my ass! Squeeze it!" Grandma commanded, coaxing my fingers into tightening, the firm, sexy, aged flesh of her juicy ass molding into my clutching hands. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she moaned, still driving down into me, my lubed dick smoothly going in and out of her, our flesh slapping into each other. "You love my ass, don't you? Don't you?" she asked, looking down at me, her hanging breasts sliding around my chest as she bounced on me. "Tell me, how much you love this ass? Tell me! You love your girlfriend, and you love her butt, but it doesn't drive you wild quite like mine does, right? Your grandmother's juicy ass!" she teased. The muscles in my neck were taught as I tried to stifle off the pleasure, trying to just ride this out with minimal participation. But she wasn't gonna accept that. She leaned up slightly, pulling her boobs away from my chest and moved up my body, still riding my cock.

"Let's see you keep quiet during this!" she boasted, sliding up so her mammoth udders hung tantalizingly above my face. She shook her chest above me, bouncing her huge jugs back and forth. Her hard nipples drawing my vision. At the same moment she dropped her breasts down, she slid her hands under my head and pulled me up, forcing my face against her enormous, mature jugs. "Haha! There you go! Drown between my huge tits, Jesse! Drown in them, immerse yourself in them and be reborn, haha! Become the breast-man you were born into this family to be!"

She furiously and firmly scrubbed her huge boobs against my face, sliding them all around. Since she had control of my head, she was able to really put up the pressure. Her giant breasts were molded to my face, smothering me in the fleshy softness. Air came short in this soft prison, and any air I did inhale came filtered from between her bulbous jugs. Her hard nipples slid across my face, my nose, my eyes, my lips, all over me. And despite my brain knowing better, my body responded, my cock swelling beyond its normal girth.

"UUUUGGGGHHHHH! YEAH! I feel it! I feel that fat fucking cock inside me! You're huge! You're so fucking huge!" she moaned, clutching my head tighter to her bulging rack. "I want to cum on that cock so bad!"

"Ughhh! Fuck!" I grunted, unable to stop myself from vocalizing how close I was to exploding and relieving that pressure in my balls.

"Tell me... UGGHHHH FUCK... tell me you love it!" she ordered, bouncing rhythmically, clutching my cock and squeezing it with her amazing cunt muscles as soon as my meat was completely inside her.

"Uhhnnnnn..." I groaned in pleasure, but I wasn't able to yet vocalize any true pleasure. "No!"

"Don't fight it!" she demanded, slapping my face with her fleshy boobs, dazing me. "You love your grandmother's cunt more than your girlfriend, don't you? DON'T YOU?"

"Hnnnnnn... no." I panted, the pleasure almost too much to take, but I couldn't give in and just give her what she wanted. My body wanted one thing. My body loved the sex. My cock loved her cunt. My face loved her tits. My hands loved her ass, still squeezing the firm flesh greedily. But my brain... my brain was still holding out, just barely.

"You love fucking me! It's the best fucking sex you've ever had!" she screamed out, driving her ass into me.

"Nuh... nuh... I can't." I groaned, barely able to talk with my balls boiling so bad. She focused on riding me, bouncing up and down in a firm, steady, brutal rhythm, riding me as if riding to the beat of an illicit, hellish drum, our bodies slapping together in the rhythm of our impending doom.

"You're gonna fucking cum, aren't you?" she teased, her nipple placed against my mouth, trying to get me to give in and participate by inhaling her tasty nipple. But no, I couldn't, that would be giving in. That would be losing.

"No..." I groaned again.

"Bull..." she spat out. "College boy's gonna cum in his grandma's tight, wet cunt! He loves old lady pussy more than any young slut's! Fill me, baby, fill me! Fill your grandmother's cunt with hot, thick cum!"

"Ughhh..." I grunted from her cleavage, my body jerking at hearing this amazing filth.

"C'mon baby, do it! Let go and fucking cum! You need it!" she coaxed, her boobs rippling around my face. My body tightened and flexed. Despite myself, I was getting close, and my body was taking over. I gripped her ass harder and began driving up into her.

"YES! Fuck my hot cunt and cum! Cum inside me! Fill my hot old cunt with potent, teenage sperm!" she begged, driving into me.

"Oh my God!" I sighed, as hard as titanium, my cock ready to explode as I fucked her. She really dug into me, her hips driving into me and flexing on each violent bounce.

"Cum! Cum inside me! Cum you fucking stud! Breed your Grandma! Make her pregnant!" she panted.

"Nuuugghhhh!" I grunted, my body tight, my balls twisting, ready to explode. The filth she was spouting was disgusting, and it was about to make me cum harder than I ever had. "I'm gonna cum..." I relented.

"YES! Do it, baby! Cum. Cum inside me! Do it!" she coaxed, her sweaty boobs still resting on my face as she bounced. I was turning the corner, her tight pussy overwhelming my senses.

"Oh... oh... yes. Yes! YES! YES!" I grunted, seconds from exploding. "Just a little more. Just a little more. Oh my god! Oh my GOD! OH... MY..."

Then, she slid her cunt off of me.

It was literally nanoseconds from my point of no return. I was this close to exploding when my cock slid out of her pussy, needing literally one more bounce from her to cause my cock to spit hot cum inside her. A small band of pre-cum shot from me, but I needed the real thing. I kept driving up into her, looking for that lost source of pleasure but not finding it, a groan rising unconsciously from my throat, that's how in need I was.

I needed to cum!

My eyes opened and I looked up at her. She had balanced herself above me, too far for my long cock to reach from my position under her. I looked up at her, need in my eyes. She looked down at me and smirked.

"Hon, I can do this to you all night," she boasted, breathing deep, her silky voice sounding insidious in my ears. "I could torture you with pleasure and drive you fucking insane until you confront the truth."

"Guuurrrr! HNNNGGGGHHHH!" I groaned, almost feral, driving up at her desperately, feeling this climax slipping away from me.

"Poor baby needs to cum." she teased. "If you want to cum hard, if you want to cum inside your grandmother, harder than you ever have in your life, then you need to take it! TAKE IT!" she demanded.

I didn't think twice.

My desperate cock overwhelmed any rational thought, any ethics and reason. I was a beast in need, and any cunt would do. It didn't matter that I had a girlfriend. It didn't matter that it was my nude grandmother in bed with me. I needed to cum in my grandma's vagina, damn the repercussions.

Finally willing to utilize my superior strength, I grabbed her by the hips and roughly threw onto her back next to me. I rolled with her, ending with me on top, between her spread legs, my rock hard weapon pointing at her dripping vagina. Her slim fingers wrapped around my neck, her nails digging into my skin, and she pulled her lips close to my ear.

"Take me, Jesse." she said, her voice coaxing me to the dark side. "Fuck your grandma! Cum inside me and take all the pleasure you deserve."

My brain wouldn't have listened, but my brain wasn't calling the shots. It was my cock in control, and it was listening in rapt pleasure.

With barely a hesitation, I lowered my hips, sliding my thick, throbbing meat inside of her, stopping only when our bodies collided, when my balls came to rest. But they weren't there for long. I wasn't looking for a drawn out session of sex. I needed to cum, and I needed to get to the point of no return quickly. My ass rose and lowered, driving my bulging meat inside of her.

"There you go, baby, there you go," she whispered into my ear, her claw-like fingers squeezing my butt roughly as I flexed and drove into her. She patted one cheek lightly as I worked up a good pace. "Fuck your grandma, baby, fuck me. Do you hear me? Fuck your grandmother, you sick fuck! Fuck me with your massive, cunt-splitting weapon! Give your innocent cock to your kinky, twisted grandmother!"

"Ugghhhh..." I groaned, unable to form words.

"What a good boyfriend you turned out to be!" she laughed in my ear, patting my butt possessively. "Two whole days away from her and you end up balls deep in your grandmother! That's how little she matters to you. You would rather fuck your grandmother than wait for her!" she contended. "You're a nice boy with a dirty, dirty dick! You would be such a shitty husband to her. You can't even keep it in your pants for two whole days! Two fucking days and then you hop into bed for a roll in the hay with your own fucking hot grandma!"

"Hhhhnnnnn!" I grunted.

"But don't worry. This is your destiny, don't you realize?" she cooed, her lips spewing her insane doctrine. I knew better, I really did, but my brain was practically putty by this point, so overworked and overstimulated that I would hang off every word she said, taking them for gospel.

She was starting to reprogram me.

"This is where you're meant to be," she continued. "Oh fuck YES! You're home now! You're not meant to be shared with anyone else. You're for us... and only us. The women of your family. You're not meant for any greater purpose other than making the women in your family cum! You're sole purpose is to make us all scream in pleasure, like we deserve. Shit! FUCKING SHIT YES! Ughhhhh! You may fucking hate us right now! But that won't stop you! It won't ever stop you again! You will make us all cum like crazy from this point forward. No fuss, no muss, no whining, no bullshit, no complaining. Yes! This is your sole purpose!"

"Guuuhhhh!" I groaned, driving my slick, smooth cock into her at a quick pace, with a stamina I didn't know I had.

"Your sister's a total bitch... but you'll fuck her brains out and do whatever she says. YES!" she squealed, her legs tightening around me. "Your mom's a secret slut, and you will unleash her." I reached down and cupped her huge tits, my mouth savagely attacking her hard nipple, sucking at it roughly. "Your aunt is a kinky fucking whore... and she will take you to your limits." I dug in and drove into her harder, pushing her lower half upward off the bed with each down stroke. "Your cousin, Kendra... haha, you obviously have a crush on her, and you will give her the treatment you have been dreaming about." I chewed on her nipple roughly, causing her back to arch in pleasure, her fleshy body clinging to me. "And me, your own grandmother, your sexy, hot-bodied grandma who you can't resist... you will worship me and my body in the way it clearly deserves!"

She dug into my ass roughly, pulling me down as she drove her cunt up at me.

"FUCK! Fuck me, Jesse, fuck me!" she groaned. "Admit the truth and you can cum! Tell me you love us more than your girlfriend... shit... admit that this is your future and you can fucking cum! YES! I love it! Do it and I'll let you cum! Admit it and you can empty your huge balls wherever you fucking want! Do it!"

Our bodies were locked together as I drove down into her, my fit teenage frame driving into her lush, voluptuous, mature form. Our sweaty frames soaked the bed and slapped wetly against each other. She pulled my face from her huge tits and forced me to look at her. Through my haze, I looked down at her.

"You want to cum, don't you?" she asked, her lips parted as she sighed with pleasure.

"Ughhh... hnnnn... guhhhh... yes." I sighed, finding the word somehow. She drove up into me harder and squeezed my cock in her tight cunt even more firmly, rewarding me for my admission. She dug into my ass with her claw-like fingers.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers
1...34567...9