The Pizza Girl Delivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips and tongue had turned Judi's pretty tits all shiny wet, and delightfully slippery. Yup, and I loved the sensual feel of my hands sliding sensuously over that slippery, deliciously smooth skin. Moving right along, not exactly rushing, I captured a pair of already stunningly erect nipples. Sliding them between the first two fingers of each hand, I began flicking my thumbs back and forth over them. Encouraged by Judi's softly moaned "Yes, oh yes", I rolled them between thumb and finger, with some hard pinches thrown in for good measure. But wow, the fucking thrill of hearing her pleading "Harder, yeah Ann, do it hard," got me so fired up, I was actually afraid I might get carried away. And gosh, I figured I was already pinching them hard, but apparently not hard enough to suit Judi. And like wow, her throatily growled "Harder, do it real hard Ann," really took me by surprise! OK, so I figured, wow, she likes it harder even then I do! So, what do you know? I turned up the heat, and the next thing I knew, I was hearing Judi's insistent "Fuck yes, like that...more darling...yes harder, oh God yes, like that!"

Now OK, I like having my nipples treated a little rough, big surprise huh! But, I'm not nuts about having some nasty minded lover holding them pinched tight; I mean, at least not so long that when their released, ouch, they do that horrid pins and needles thing! Fuck, I hate that! Hey whatever, Judi sure seemed to like it though! Sure, and Judi was still in charge too! Of course she was, and having enjoyed enough of that sweet torture, Judi caught my hands in hers.

There was fire dancing in Judi's eyes, when she positively purred "Oh you sweet bitch, I absolutely love what you do too my tits! Really darling, you're just amazing!" Not that it matters, but I think it was Judi who stepped in first. Which ever, her mouth found mine, delivering another one of her lip crushingly intense kisses, one that left me tingling all over. Sure, and whenever some guy's kissed me that passionately, and with that much fiery heat, well yeah, it's usually meant, girl you're about to get yourself fucked! OK, and I might have been, sure, lets call it trembling, while her tongue danced so seductively with mine. But hey, there was an awful lot of erotically charged thrill mixed in with this poor girl's anxious nervousness too, honest! And even scared half to death, you bet I knew Judi's feverish kisses meant exactly the same thing as any silly boy's ever had. Sure they did, except maybe minus that cock part of things! And then, pulling back, Judi stared straight in to my eyes, well for what seemed like an eternity. Oh my God, and her next kiss utterly ravaged my mouth, I mean with a frenzied ferocity that practically screamed, right now!

Right now started with Judi's fiery hot lips kissing my throat, moving on to kiss the tops of my tits, my throbbing nipples, the velvety soft underside of my tits, then on down across my belly, and finally she paused to treat my navel to the delights of her wickedly flicking tongue. She squatted, and I involuntarily slid my fingers in to her hair. Honest to God, I was dizzy with desire, and so fucking turned-on I could barely think. Gosh, and to think I've enjoyed some real fine orgasms, even when I wasn't half so turned-on! And dizzy or not, I wondered, and OK by then maybe hoped, is what she's doing to my poor innocent navel supposed to be a preview? Oh yeah, I figured her devilish snickering said yes alright!

Judi looked up; made sure she'd caught my eye, and dropped on to her knees. Those eyes shone with a devilish delight, and definitely matched the wicked grin she flashed me. She turned that grin on Murphy, before she grabbed hold of my skirt's zipper, tugged, and then yanked, yup yanked it right down. One more tug and my skirt was down around my ankles. Oh man, she barely gave me time to kick it away, before her fingers were in the waist band of my thong. Un-huh, but she took her sweet time teasing, and finally peeling them down over my hips. Now, I'm a real blonde, yup, my pubes too; So, I keep a neatly trimmed little landing strip for just such occasions. Big surprise, Judi's reaction wasn't any different from what I got from most of my male lovers. At least, when she looked up, I figured her big grin said, wow, really? Got to admit it though, I did love the sexy feel of her sliding those panties slowly down my legs. But then, that's always a thrill isn't it?

My panty's got kicked to the side; and then, I turned to see what Murphy was muttering about. Around one damn mischievous grin, he teased "Oh yeah sure! Hey, I'd bet she couldn't tell us the color of those panties to save her life!" What fun; Judi glanced over to check the color, and Murphy and I totally lost it.

Well at least Judi had the good grace to look sheepish! And, I'm pretty sure her "Asshole," was only aimed at poor Murphy. Whatever, real quick like, she had her hungry eyes locked back on, and only seeing little old me!

Stroking sensuously up my legs, Judi's hands sent tiny shivers rippling through me. She slid soft palms around to caress my ass, before caressingly working them back down my legs. Oh God, and when she rapidly stroked her open palms up and down the inside of my legs, well fuck, I needed to steady myself, and grabbed for her shoulders. Catching and holding my hands, she rained feathery soft, absolutely wickedly sensuous kisses over my inner thighs. Yeah, and it was those sweet kisses of Judi's that magically levered my legs apart. Well OK, and I suppose it was what the teasing tip of her tongue did to my inner thighs that practically left me doing the splits. And when she slowly swirled that wicked tongue, running it up from the back of my knee right to where thigh met the pink folds of my pussy, I whimpered; but, only because I hadn't learned how to purr yet. So there I was legs quivering like jelly; and it just didn't seem fair! Hell no, because Judi stood up, grinning and looking utterly cool! Hey, at least I wasn't the only one breathing in panted gasps!

Judi's fingers slid in to my hair, she grinned, and she pushed my head back. I watched her eyes smolder with barely suppressed passion. And then as she leaned toward me, they ignited in a fire storm of desire. Forget breathless, I mean like wow, that kiss came close to melting me on the spot! Seriously, it should have required some sort of fucking permit! Yeah well, it did leave me rocked back against that handy kitchen counter. Still holding my head pulled back, Judi snickered softly, then turned so she was standing sidewise. Silly me, there I was thinking she was only making sure Murphy had a good look at her prisoner, yeah right! With more of her nasty snickering she inched her free hand down my belly, fingers tips lightly toying with my tiny strip of pubes. It wasn't easy, but I watched Judi's face, and her eyes were focused, intent on that hand creeping steadily lower. Her hand pushed between my thighs her open palm cupping my pussy's mound. I felt it then, the heat pouring out of me and pulsing against her fingers. And Oh God, I was just so fucking, absolutely incredibly wet!

Judi's open hand pushed in and out between my thighs, with enough sidewise motion to tease apart my labia. Oh God, and then those practiced fingers of hers were stroking over my clit, and rubbing tantalizing circles around my opening. That did it! So seeing as how my wide spread legs were already presenting an open invitation; well gee, I was forced to issue an encouragingly moaned "Yes, oh please, yes!" Right, as if Judi needed encouragement, or was likely to wait around for an invitation! Her eyes found mine, held them, and I held my breath. Judi was licking her lips, when I felt two of her fingers begin a sensual spiraling slide. They spread me open, but barely penetrated my vagina. And hey, I almost had time to think about what was coming, before pow, she drove them up, and buried them fully inside me! It was surreal, but still a total kick staring in to Judi's eyes, while she held me with one hand twisted in my hair, and the other one pumping two twisting fingers in and out of me. And somehow, she managed to look just so adorably cute doing it!

All concentration, and I do mean to the total max, I figured Judi didn't even know she was biting her lower lip. Not that it stopped her from tightening her grip on my hair, and driving a couple of powerfully driven thrusts up in to me. But then, as she pumped in a few more of those deliciously hard deep thrusts, she cut off my tiny gasps with a fearsomely delivered kiss. She pulled away from that smoking hot kiss grinning, and yanked, yeah yanked her fingers right out of me. Well, at least the nasty minded bitch finally let go of my hair! Oh sure, and then what did she do? OK, she used those fingers, yeah the one's dripping with my pussy's slippery wetness, and painted my suddenly erect nipples with them., and when her tongue flicked out to collect that taste of me, oh fuck yes, Judi's eyes were deep shimmering pools , positively blazing with fiery lust. She growled, really growled, her voice so choked with passion I almost missed her demanding "Well?"

Fuck I was breathless and trembling. But then, I was feeling a swell of impish rebellion too. So, with my hands planted defiantly on my hips, OK yeah, but with my ass still pushed back against that counter, I matched her wolfish grin, and husked out a shaky "More? Oh Hell yes!" Un-huh, and when I only stared at the three fingers she held up in front of me, well golly gee, before I had time to nod, and I think I was going to, well those fingers were already tunneling there way deep in to my vagina. Only this time Judi held those fingers stiff, so it was like being fucked by a lovely bit of thick cock. And then oh God, she took me! Dropping in to a semi crouch, she pounded one hard twisting thrust after another up in to me! OK yeah, so there I was lost in this dreamy erotic daze, absolutely on fucking fire, and loving being thoroughly taken by Judi...only? Gosh, did she really have to giggle at my expression of, what, rapturous wonder? I mean hey, she did it right in front of her boyfriend! Oops, but then, what the Hell! After all, I was the one standing there naked, legs splayed wide apart, whimpering in ecstatic delight, and all while his girlfriend tried her best to finger fuck my blonde headed brains out!

Yikes, as if things weren't already sizzling hot, Judi decided to show me a new trick. Wow, some trick! With my pussy full of her wickedly squirming fingers, Judi started flicking her thumb back and forth over my clit. And well gee, that damn thumb might have stiffened my happy to play along clit, but it buckled my fucking knees! Without missing a stroke, oh sure, but managing a nasty chuckle, she got me pushed back up against the counter. So with my legs stretched out, and about as wide apart as I could get them, I spread my arms out, and clung to that damn countertop! It was glorious; I'd never felt so utterly exposed before! Oh Hell yes, you bet I loved it! There was something exotically sensual in being spread-eagled, feeling utterly exposed and wickedly vulnerable! It was even more sensationally erotic, because Judi was only touching me with the hand working that wondrous magic between my thighs. Believe me; if I could've, I'd have been pleading "More...more...more!" Un-huh, but all I managed were some pitifully whimpered moans! Fuck me, I probably sounded like a mewling kitten!

Let me tell you, when she started to rotate her thumb in hard circles , right on my clit no less, well yeah, that was the most thoroughly wicked feeling, never mind thoroughly turned on, this bitch's ever been! And I don't know why I fought it off; but silly me, I did! Damn straight, I wanted to surrender to Judi's dancing thumb, and just melt in to the monster orgasm swelling inside me! Well hey, most of me did anyway! And maybe it was just because I happened to glance over, and there was Murphy calmly sipping a beer. Hell, it was more likely that dumb sly knowing smile of his that did it! Come on now, no way could I have missed the bulge tenting his shorts, and there's certainly no way I could have avoided staring at it, is there? Whatever, He caught me looking, and we exchanged knowing grins. So yeah, I was thinking that just maybe I'd goofed, and been a bit hasty about excluding Murphy. Yup, and then just like he was reading my mind he gave me this big sweet smile. Sure, and then I watched his eyes carefully working their way back down my body. Big surprise huh; of course they stopped right where his girlfriend's hand churned, blasting erotically charged pleasure up from between my thighs. And yeah, I really liked that!

For a few delicious moments it was a kick to just lean back, hands still braced on the counter, and let my gaze slit between Judi and Murphy's faces. Fuck yes it was hot alright! Really, they were both utterly fixated, staring hard at what must have been an absolutely sensational view of everything Judi's hand was doing to my very exposed pussy. And damn, I wanted to see too, oh well! Whatever, I think that's when I decided, fuck yes, Judi can take me anyway she wants, and if she wants to offer me to Murphy, well yeah, that's fine too! Wow, and to think that twenty short minutes earlier I was just this innocent, yeah innocent, girl delivering a pizza. Wham bam, and then I'm instantly, practically anyway, transformed in to this bare naked, take me any way you want me, blonde headed vixen. Yup, that was me there in that kitchen alright, letting this wildly uninhibited, sex crazed, and sensually exotic beauty, wickedly rotate a trio of her fingers around inside me, while she worked her thumb over my clit, whipping me in to a near frenzy of ecstasy. Oops, and lets not forget that her boyfriend was sitting right there, grinning madly, and calmly eyeing the whole damn spectacle. Gee, no wonder I thought; yup just another boring day in Palm Springs for a poor Pizza delivery girl!

Judi was licking her lips again; why, I wanted to know? And then, horrors, she stopped working her thumb over my clit, and just when I was ready to beg her to let me cum too. I was just opening my mouth to launch a bitch when she slipped another finger in to me. Hey, and that made four, which is a fucking handful right? Oh man, and then she started furiously pumping, rotating and twisting deep strokes in to me! Now, I like the feel of having a nice fat cock filling my pussy, and I don't much care how long the damn thing is either! So yeah, I was pretty happy with the tight fit of Judi's rapidly pumping foursome of stiffly held fingers. I was listening; entranced by the wet sounds of those fast moving fingers, and wondering, hey what happened to the brazenly babbling woman I'd followed in here? Honestly, other then that questioning "Well," she hadn't said a single solitary word to me, not since discovering I owned a pussy, well a vagina, and a conveniently located clit anyway!! So no, I wasn't expecting to hear a giggled "Yummy!"

Yummy my sweet ass! Still giggling the horrid bitch of a teas ripped her fistful of fingers out of me. Right, and that's just when I was beginning to think her fast flicking thumb was about to launch me in to orgasmic orbit. Oh yeah, she knew exactly what she'd done alright! So while my poor frustrated pussy screamed its silent protest, Judi straightened up, waggling those traitorous fingers right in front of me. Well it was right there, so sure I noticed! Seriously, her entire hand looked, Hell never mind looked, it really was drenched; and I do mean positively soaked with my juices, yeah and that's clear down to her wrist too!

Wide eyed and fascinated, I watched in awe as she sensuously and oh so deliberately licked every bit of me off those pussy drenched fingers. Then grinning nastily, yes again, she flashed me a wink, and reached for me! So ha, I was ready when her fingers drove in, forcefully penetrated me, and pushed deliciously deep. Well fuck, she was standing up, so the angle was wrong; otherwise, I figured she'd have punched her entire fist in to me! Well this sex bedazzled blonde headed bitch was fast running out of innocence! Wow, and I hardly believe it myself, but yeah, I almost, Oh God, I damn near told her to go for it! yeah, I mean just go ahead and fist fuck me! It would have been a first; and yeah, I was that fucking hot! Anyway, a couple of sweet powerfully delivered thrusts, and pow, suddenly she wrenched them right back out of me. Gee, and if she hadn't offered those pussy drenched fingers to Murphy, I just might not have forgiven her!

It was awesome, Murphy was watching me, and I was watching him licking me off Judi's fingers. Un-huh, and the silly guy wasn't paying any attention to Judi! So, he didn't see it coming, and pow, Judi jammed her slippery fingers deep in to his mouth. Snickering, her throaty purr ordered "Suck them darling!" Hey she did offer him some encouraging words, suggesting "That's it! Come on stud, just pretend it's a nice big cock, one dripping with our sexy Ann's sweet juices!" Now, at the time, I couldn't even imagine a guy like Murphy with another guy's big cock, well, or any other kind of cock for that matter, in his mouth! Ah well, live and learn, right? Honestly though, Murphy did one terrific job of sucking Judi's fingers clean. Then, with a teasing "Good boy," and a throaty chortle, Judi wriggled her fingers right back in to the fiery wet of my vagina. Only that time...well let's just say, it's lucky for Judi that I just happened to like the feel of getting a handful of stiff fingers rapidly popped in and out of me! OK, so who am I trying to kid? Yeah, of course I totally loved having her penetrating me over and over!

Judi had me practically breathless,, frantic and barely able to whimper out a gasped plea, demanding "Oh God yes, more, more...pleas more...oh god don't stop!" Right, so I'm begging; and Judi's, well she's merrily banging away, wildly pumping her fingers in and out of me. And oh dear God yes, I do mean in and out, that's all the way out, then all the way in! So did she take me that way? Did that steady rhythm pushing her thumb against my clit, with every hard penetrating thrust rip an orgasm out of me? Well, she did have me breathing hard again; yup, and beginning to feel the building surge of an onrushing orgasm! And then, oh big surprise, she went and rips her fingers out of me, and fuck yes that's again!

Oh God, then she made a fist, a shiny wet fist, and I wondered if maybe she had read my mind earlier. Stomach fluttering, I looked down, watching her reach out and slide that fist between my wide open thighs. In she pushed it, sliding and twisting, working the entire length of her forearm back and forth over the flooded, slick wet folds of my pussy. Cackling, the impish tease, held up her arm, and gave me a look that, oh yeah said most clearly, I could have, oh yes, I could have! And wow, as I watched her swirl her tongue, licking that flood off her arm, I was trying to picture her doing it too, oh lets say, about twelve inches or so of massively thick cock! Yeah well, that's when one of those horrid déjà vu feeling fluttered through me. Briefly caught up in that bizarre feeling of limbo, I watched her wicked tongue lick and flick it's way to that fat cock's head, oops make that her clenched fist. It stopped there, and she opened her fist, and damn, those fingers still looked wet enough to drip!

Well, seeing as how I was the only one in the room who hadn't enjoyed a lip smacking taste of my pussy, well I suppose I was expecting her to pop them straight in to my mouth. But oh no, Judi had other ideas! Like maybe she thought she was applying lipstick or something, eyebrow arching, she casually smeared my pussy's juices all over her lips. So gosh, guess whose lips were all shiny with my own pussy's juices, when they kissed me? Sure, I'd tasted my own pussy before; but, that was different. And yeah, I barely believe it, but really, that was the first time I actually thought about going down on Judi. Oh my God, just thinking about sliding my lips over her pussy, and then poking my tongue in to her, had my stomach fluttering, and my heart pounding!