The Pizza Girl Delivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

I couldn't help it; but between my squirming ass, and with the way my legs were straining, pushing off against Judi's shoulders, well OK, I probably wasn't making things easy for her! Anyway, I felt Judi struggling to get her arms wrapped around my zealously straining thighs. And gee, when I heard the crack of Murphy's hand reminding her where her hands belonged, I felt bad! Really, I did, honest! Hey, can I help it if I was grinning when I heard him deliver another hard ringing swat? But then, when Judi squawked, ordering "hey, stop that," I figured she meant my squirming! After all, gosh, I sort of figured she liked getting her ass spanked. Hey, and as things turned out, I was right about that too! Oops, but then I'm getting ahead of myself. And neither of us, me especially, would have wanted to miss out on what she did with her tongue, not once she put it back to work anyway!

Oh sure, no doubt Judi's hands ended up behind her back! Sure they did, only right after they'd yanked my ass back down. And when she sent that magical tongue spiraling in toward my clit, It wasn't easy, but my ass stayed down! Hey really, I was just making sure her tongue didn't get lost on its way to my clit!! not that she could have missed it! Hell no, because, By then it felt like it had swollen to the size of a rigidly jutting little cock, really, it did! Hey, come to think of it, Judi treated it pretty much like it really was a bit of hard throbbing cock.

Anyway, there I was panting and ordering "harder, harder," and gosh, she'd barely gotten started! I mean, what the fuck, she'd started with these maddeningly light flicking licks, and with just the very pointy tip of her tongue no less! So yeah, I reached for her hair, fully intending to pull her head down, introducing her face to some seriously needy pussy. Oh fine, well at least she kept right on licking, while she knocked my hands away.

Even in my state of near delirium, I Sort of figured the only reason Murphy hadn't smacked her ass again was because the fool was laughing too hard! Or gee, it could have just been that his hand still hurt from those last disciplinary swats! Whatever, I couldn't stop myself from pleading "Yes, yes, do that, oh God don't stop!" Gosh, and all Judi was doing was racing her tongue around my seriously erect little hard on. Oh my god, but it didn't feel so little, not when her lips closed around that tiny bit of throbbing hard-on, and certainly not when she started sucking on it! My back arched, and all I could do was to keep screaming for more. I pleaded, I begged, and I implored, screaming "Don't stop, don't stop, oh please, don't stop...more, more, oh God yes...yes more!"

I swear, Judi had me a single lick away from being plunged over the top, and sent off in to one screaming freefall of an orgasm. And, she held me right there, yeah, right there teetering, teetering, teetering...and , oh God would you believe the heartless bitch stopped? So, I'm frozen in a state of shock, I'm gasping for breath, and I'm sure if I don't cum, well, I'm just going to, I don't know, maybe just go postal or something! Figuring I'd just take matters in to my own hands, I started to reach for my poor miserable, cruelly abandoned clit. Oh sure, and that horrid queen of the tease went and caught my hands! Oh right, as if it mattered, she told me "Blame it on Murphy darling!" Well it made as much sense as her ordering "Now stop struggling, put your hands under your head, yeah, and keep them their!" But, when she snickered nastily, and tease me with her "Oh gosh, I don't know; lets see, do I remember what comes next," it occurred to me that, maybe I'd should just go ahead and strangle her! Instead, I decided to try being a good girl. So, not liking it at all, I slid my hands under my head. I consoled myself with the thought that, well if Judi hadn't killed Murphy, well then, he must eventually have gotten around to getting her off, right? So, gosh, maybe I'd get a turn too. Yeah, I just hoped it was before I had a fucking heart attack or something.

Judi grabbed my ankles and hoisted my legs high, and spread me wide open. So I'm thinking, OK here we go; only wait, where's the ass cracking swat? No ass blasting crack, so gosh, maybe Judi's doing it just the way Murphy did it, huh! Beats me why; but, watching her so intently staring down at my pussy had me licking my lips. Gee, you'd have thought I was anxious or something! Whatever, Judi's eyes ate me up, like maybe they'd never feasted on an absolutely spread wide open banquet of pussy before! "Oh God Murphy", she asked, "Isn't that just about the prettiest pussy you've ever seen?" Aw shucks, I'm blushing; and yeah, I was blushing then too!

In any case, Judi didn't bother waiting around for his answer. Yeah, and I never did hear one, and that did sort of piss me off some! But then, thankfully Judi didn't give me much time to dwell on that silliness. Nope, she bent, and set to work flicking the tip of her tongue all over the pussy she thought was so pretty, but that she seemed determined to torture and torment anyway! Briefly conflicted, it didn't take me long to dismiss any lingering thoughts about slugging Murphy! Sure, I simply reminded myself; hey if the bastard got Judi this fucking hot and horny, well he's more then just another nice guy with the promise of an impressively big cock!

Right then anyway, that's as far as that delicious thought got; because, Judi's amazing tongue had followed its pointy tip to my asshole. Now gosh, I was practically a virgin down there. OK, a couple of guys had danced their tongues around that tight little opening, and OK, I'd liked that. And once when a guy was doing me doggie style, he'd jammed a finger up there. Only, I hadn't liked that much, for sure not as much as the times I'd masturbated, while plunging one of my fingers in and out of that tight little tunnel. Without hesitation, Judi's tongue dove right in, pushing deep, where only fingers had ever gone before. I loved it, absolutely loved it. God, her tongue darted, swirled, and plunged in and out, absolutely raping my virginal little asshole.

Having given up on hearing another ass cracking swat; instead, I found myself listening to Murphy's wise-cracking "Hey there baby girl, its looking like Ann there likes having her ass done just about as much as you do!" Well duh; I'd already figured that out! From the exuberant way her tongue attacked, oh Hell yes, for sure I figured Judi loved getting it done to her, every bit as much as I did!

Right, and unlike Judi, Murphy would never have bothered ordering "Hey, stop squirming!" Nope, he'd have simply stopped wagging his tongue, and just long enough to blast another cracking swat off her ass, before of course, diving right back in! Oh but not Judi, she had to ask "What, do you think I squirmed like that?"

Gosh, what else could I say, but "hell yes, I do!" Only, that didn't work out so swell for this smartass's sexy young ass! Nope, because Judi caught both my ankles in one hand, pushed my legs back over my head, and gave that tender piece of young ass three or four seriously nasty swats. Ah gee, and when Judi started back in ravaging my puckered little opening, apparently Murphy's dumb hands-off rule was back in effect.

yippee, tsk-tsking, Murphy peeled Judi's hands off my ankles, and repositioned my feet on her shoulders. Right, and I wanted to applaud, when he held Judi's face pushed down against my pussy. Not because of that, well yeah that too, but more because he was spanking her! Actually playing it safe, I wisely stifled a giggle, and kept my hands under my head. So, just as soon as Murphy finished paddling her ass, yeah and pushing her face all over my wet and very slippery pussy, Judi's tongue leapt, recapturing my absolutely ecstatic clit!

Like she was marking-out her territory, Judi's tongue flicked all around that happily imprisoned clit. Wow, and then she swooped in, sucked up my clit; and oh god, went right on sucking too! Now that time, I actually did feel my clit swelling between her lips. Yup, and when she put that magical tongue of hers to work on that swollen bit of me; well fuck yes, I was all hers! OK, so what, even if I was hers for the taking; I still wanted desperately to grab her head, and hold it locked down, and I mean right where it was too! Sure, only I was afraid to move my hands! You bet, I sure didn't want to do anything that might have nasty old Murphy interrupting, certainly not when things were going so fabulously!

Judi paused long enough to whisper a "Go darling, take it", and I went, oh boy, did I ever go! Seriously, it felt like an enormous tidal wave of pure orgasmic pleasure crashed, smashing right in to me! Managing a single squealed "Yes," I was swept up and submerged in thundering Waves of sexual ecstasy! And once again, I pushed so hard against Judi's shoulders that my ass came right up off that chairs arm. Back arched and legs straining, my whole body shook while spasms surged and rippled through my convulsing vagina. I swear I felt every delicious stroke of Judi's tongue, and it felt like every single one of them tore another orgasm out of me! No doubt about it, this lucky, lucky girl, was helpless under the furious onslaught of Judi's fabulous tongue! She took me; and hey, isn't that just what I'd been waiting for?

My body quivered and pulsed like a live wire, and all I could do was scream "I'm cuming, I'm cuming," over and over! Oh sure, as if it wasn't totally obvious! Everything Judi did to my clit, lick it, suck it, flick it, ah make that all of the above; whatever she did, it just drove me absolutely fucking wild! Then like she'd only been warming-up, Judi drove me in to a fucking frenzy by using just the very tip of her tongue to flick maddeningly slow strokes right on the tautly stretched, unbelievably sensitive skin of an already seriously throbbing clit! And oh fuck yes, I just totally lost it! Fuck, I wanted to grab her by the hair and squash her face against my pussy, and I wanted her to go right on licking me for, yeah ok, let's just say, well how about forever? It felt just so utterly, and indescribably awesome, and oh God, all I wanted was to throw my head back and scream! But, instead I politely pleaded, OK, OK, being the demanding bitch I am, it was probably a whole lot more like I bellowed out "More, do it...yes, more, yes more...come on, more, more...Do it, do it!"

Trust me, that woman can be just absolutely horrid, no doubt about it! She paused just long enough to ask, but with a nasty snicker thrown in, "what, more darling?" What the fuck, did she seriously think I was, what like done or something? No way, I was absolutely certain Judi knew I wasn't anything even remotely close to being through. Hell, come on now, she probably knew it even better then I did! Besides, by then, I probably couldn't even have told you my name, really! Yup, this sex dazzled blonde headed bitch with her brains turned in to ecstatic mush was cuming harder then she'd ever have believed possible.

Oops, and then there I was thinking, oh-oh! Hey really, could I help it if my ass was gyrating all over that damn chair's big leather arm. Of course not, so when Judi wrapped her arms around my thighs, and pinned my mindlessly bouncing ass down, I expected Murphy to put a quick end to her shenanigans. But when he didn't , that oh-oh I'd been thinking, became instead an, oh thank you Murphy! But gosh, never mind what I thought; silly me, all that came out was a hoarsely croaked "Yippee, now eat me bitch!" Phew, luckily my brazen rudeness didn't stop her; hell, it didn't even slow her down any!

Honestly, I swear Judi's some sort of wizard, and for damn sure her tongue is a magic wand! yup, and she used it to take me again, slow licks, fast licks, slow licks, fast licks, back and forth she worked her flicking tongue, driving me in to an absolute frenzy of rapturous passion! And when her lips replaced her tongue and started sucking on my clit, I exploded, and I kept right on exploding too! My hands were tangled in her hair, and I was screaming, demanding, pleading, oh yeah right, and cuming, and cuming, and Cuming! Well I'm here to tell you, until then, no way could you have convinced me a woman could cum so many times, never mind with such a ferocious intensity, no fucking way! I mean, seriously these truly monstrous orgasms thundered, rumbling and exploding right through me one after the other! Yup, and every mind blasting one of them seemed bigger then the one before it. Gee, and then like suddenly, there I was wondering hey, why's it so quiet? Oops, and hey, could it be that just maybe it was because I wasn't screaming my fool head off anymore?

I know, silly time to get all self-conscious, right? But gee, it really was embarrassing to find myself lying there panting and gasping, and with my freaking eyes scrunched tightly shut no less! So sure, I figured opening them would at least be the polite thing to do! My eyes popped open; and, there was Judi. Her arms were still wrapped around my thighs, and she was eyeing me, yup with this stunned look of total disbelief plastered on her face! But then, she smiles that amazing smile of hers, and asked "My God Ann, what, are you done?"

Beats me, but hey, I just burst out laughing. Big deal, hey it's not like I could help it! Well Judi let loose of my legs, stood up, and oops, her dazzling smile was replaced with a hands on the hips scowl. Ha, but she couldn't quite hide her sly grin, so sure, I figured she was only teasing. Sure, but that doesn't mean I wasn't quickly explaining "Sorry, its not really funny or anything! Honest, I'm just so fucking happy! Oh my God, not to mention, like totally satisfied and everything!"

For a long moment, Judi stood there tapping a foot, and looking an awful lot like a woman trying to make up her mind. I pretty much figured she was trying to decide if I deserved a spanking. Ah well, no such luck, bummer huh! Whatever, with a snickered shrug, she grinned and hauled me to my feet. Oh God, and that's when I noticed her entire face was looking all shiny and real wet. Un-huh, and I wanted to clap, because yeah, that was me smeared all over her grinning face. "Oh my God, Murphy," I exclaimed through my giggles, "Did you see Judi's face?" Oh she tried to look all ferocious alright; but gosh, her happy smile sort of showed through her pretend scowl. What can I say, it cracked me up! So, giddy and giggling like some sort of idiot, I threw myself in to her arms. Yeah, and then I got myself delightfully, and most thoroughly kissed!

Sensuously working her lips around to my ear, Judi whispered "I saw you checking Murphy out! Gosh, you've been practically drooling over that big bulge his pretty cock's making!" Whoa there, I thought; what me drooling! OK, but before I could so much as get out an indignant humph, she had my heart pitter-pattering with her cheerily snickered "Really darling, I'll be awfully disappointed if you don't at least take a peek!" Peek, my sweet ass! Hell, as far as this still insatiably horny bitch was concerned, I was ready to gobble it up, fuck the cum right out of it, or hey, if he wanted my sweet, and still virginal ass, well yeah, he could have that too! Yup, I was way past curious! Only before I could decide on a move, Judi gave me a playful shove that landed me in Murphy's arms.

Well by then, my original reluctance was barely even a distant memory. And gee, it wasn't even that, for sure not after I tilted my head back, and Murphy crushed my mouth under a fearsomely delivered, wickedly hot blooded kiss! Now I'd loved, OK I'd been utterly blown away by the erotic fire of being held, naked in Judi's arms, while her soft lips buckled my knees with their fiery kisses. And oh Hell yes, not all of her kisses had been softly sweet and sensual! Nope, Judi definitely knows how to take a kiss from sweet, to steamy, and right on in to lip crushingly intense! Still, I like being kissed by a big strong man too; and hey, especially when I can feel his cock pressing hard and hot against my belly . And yeah, I admit it, the fiery thrill of his big hands cradling my bare ass, while his tongue filled my mouth with probing jabs, and all while his girlfriend watched, was one fucking wild turn-on! Un-huh, and of course long before that kiss ended, I'd already slithered a hand in to Murphy's shorts. Fuck that; I just hoped he was getting the message! So sure, I was utterly shameless, sucking on his thrusting tongue, hoping he knew that's precisely what I wanted to be doing to the long, hot, rigidly erect length of enticingly thick cock filling my fist!

Well that fist was still wrapped possessively around her boyfriend's cock, when I glanced over at Judi. OK, and sure I already knew it was cool; but really, it was still nice to see her huge grin, yeah, and to catch the conspiratorial wink she flashed me too! So, guess who was getting her lips sizzled by another one of Murphy's smoking hot kisses, slowly stroking her fist up and down the long length of his fat cock, and deciding, yeah sure, she could be a little bit late to that stupid wedding rehearsal?

OK, and even though it meant I had to let go of that big cock, I spun out of Murphy's arms and straight in to Judi's. And then, right after I was through being most thoroughly reminded of just why I loved being kissed by Judi, I offered myself to Murphy. Straight, and definitely right to the point, I asked "Hey Murphy, are you up for a quick fuck? I just happen to know this sexy blonde bitch, yeah, with just enough time to get her brains fucked out!" Yeah and I didn't even giggle, when I teased "Come on Sailor, lets fuck! Oh boy, and I already know you're up for it!" Gosh, that guy was out of his shorts and kicking them aside, and almost before I'd finished propositioning him! Oh no, of course I couldn't just grin and gawk; nope, I had to go and blurt out an embarrassing "Yummy!" Oh well, who cares anyway? Really, because Murphy had the most absolutely gorgeous cock, yeah and the biggest one too, that I'd ever seen! Well, I mean it was, at that time anyway!

So, while I innocently stared at a cock looking hard as steel, oh my God, and so deliciously thick, and yes, big, real big; guess who was doing her silly hand clapping dance again? Well, it sure wasn't me! I didn't figure Murphy really needed to hear her whooped shouts of encouragement; but, I liked hearing her excitedly suggesting "Yeah, go for it Murphy! Come on; let's see you bend Ann over that chair! Fuck yes, do it! Yeah, oh yeah, I can't wait to see you're big cock pounding in to her!" Well, gosh me neither! Still, how sweet of her to suggest it! Really it was; only first, I figured I'd try a suggestion of my own!

Hey, and maybe I sounded half giddy with excitement, but at least I wasn't dancing in circles, when I politely suggested "Hey Judi, how about you sit your ass down, right there on that big old arm?" OK yeah, and so what if it sounded more like an order? Gosh, all I wanted was to hold on to her while her big brute of a boyfriend lustily defiled me! Hey now, honestly the thought of tongue fucking Judi while Murphy drove that big cock of his in and out of me, well it never even crossed my mind! Yeah, yeah, Judi didn't buy it either, bummer!

Gleefully rubbing her hands together, a grinning Judi insisted "Nope! Sorry darling, but no, I want to watch!" Well fine, only she was snickering when she ordered "Murphy has the right idea! So maybe, you just better bend over...oh and darling, get a real good hold on that arm!" Hey it sounded good to me! So, right after I gave her a shot of the pouty lip, playing it coy, I submissively bent over, hands braced, and legs spread. Oh Hell, then done with fooling around, over my shoulder, I shot Murphy a, come and get it grin! And then, just in case, somehow he'd missed the message, I wagged my ass in brazen invitation!

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers