The Pizza Girl Delivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judi seemed to be waiting; anyway she was giving me another one of those cockeyed looks of hers. So sure, and why not, I stepped in, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her just as thoroughly as this horny bitch could manage. Well let me tell you, that woman has a mean and nasty streak! She waited, while I slowly work my hands over her luscious body's curves, and right on down towards that sweet spot waiting between her legs. OK, and let's agree that at least I was thinking slow, OK? Only, just like some over anxious boy, I felt like I was on autopilot. Right, and the only control still working, was the one insistently urging my fingers to dive in, and grab themselves some pussy! Not that it mattered anyway! Nope, because just as soon as I shoved a hand between her thighs, well fuck me, she reached down and snagged both my hands. And naturally, when she planted my hands right back on the edge of that fucking counter, she was laughing!

"You just keep those hands right there darling," she ordered! And what, did she really think her nastily snickered "Sorry, but it's not your turn, because I'm no where near done with you yet," was going to magically melt my pout away? Really, I mean it just wasn't fair! Yeah, the horrid bitch had waited just long enough for me to get a first tentative caress in, copping my first feel of her velvety soft mound, before she'd cruelly snatched my hands away. But then, OK, so little Ms. Experienced, had sure waited long enough to have this poor girl wanting more, and wanting it real bad too! Utterly heartless, right? Right sure, but there stood Judi, hands on her hips, silently appraising me.

Without taking her eyes off me she asked "Beautiful isn't she Murphy? Oh yes, and she's so very, very sexy too!" Hey, I really was beginning to like that Murphy guy! Wow, he called me a treasure, and said he thought that I deserved to be spoiled. Pretty smart, huh!

Well sure, but that's when Judi caught my eye, flashed her devilishly nasty grin, and asked "OK Ann, are you mine?"

Alright, I figured I knew pretty much just what she meant by, mine! Right, so biting back a grin, gosh I was still pretending to pout after all, I gave her an immediate answer. Oh Hell, and of course my "Yes Judi," turn her wicked grin in to a beautiful smile! Oh well, like poof, so much for that silly pretence of a pout.

Hey, at least Judi was still smiling, when she ordered "Wonderful, now turn around, and get those hands right back on that counter! That's right, now step back, and darling, spread those legs real wide!" Un-huh, and yeah, I was afraid I knew just what that meant, well OK, maybe not exactly afraid! Yeah, and her "Hey, I said wide darling; lets give Murphy a real nice look at your pretty pussy," didn't fool me! And even with that nasty little premonition on my mind, when I'd heard what she wanted, you bet, I'd hopped-to! Quickly I moved my feet back far enough to leave me leaning way forward, hands braced on the counter. Yup, and of course my legs were spread just about as wide apart as they'd go. Sure, I figured the least Murphy deserved was a big wide angle, fully exposed look. OK, but by then I was certain, especially considering that big bulge in his shorts, that oh yeah, he definitely deserved lots more then just a look! Hey really, and it wasn't just because of that impressively sweet bulge either! Nope, he'd been a real good sport and a real sweetheart too!

Me being me and all, I figured I must have blatantly flaunted a bare pussy in front of some gawking boy's eyes before; but then, maybe not? Whatever, I sure was getting a kick out of showing it off for Murphy, when Judi piped in. Sounding all throaty, and super sexy, she positively purred "Such a cute ass ;and gosh, and to think its all mine too!" Hooray for me! Having guessed what was coming, her first hard, and I do mean hard, swat didn't get so much as a gasp out of me! Hearing Judi's "Really darling," I could picture her grin and a raised eyebrow too. Un-huh, and I was betting that I was about to find myself with matching hand prints. Yup, one glowing brightly on each ass cheek! Sure enough, with a loud crack, she stung my poor ass with another brutally delivered swat, really she did! Hey, let me tell you, Judi packs a real wallop!

Gosh, and there I was anticipating a real spanking! Instead, Judi surprised me by stepping in close enough to let her straddle one of my outstretched legs. Now that did rip a startled gasp out of me! Why; because, the pussy she pressed against the back of my thigh felt, well about hot enough to brand me! Yeah well, it was just so deliciously wet and slippery, and oh so wickedly hot! Oh God, and I loved the feel of her sliding it against me. Snickering cattily, Judi exclaimed "Oh my, I'm really beginning to like this girl!" Beginning, huh? Gee, and before I could decide just which indignant response to hurl, she pushed a pair of fingers in to me. Murphy was muttering, but all I caught was "Oh fuck yes, that's hot!" Well duh! OK, so sure he was getting an awfully good look at both the way Judi was so sensuously grinding herself against my thigh, and of course, the deliberately slow swirling strokes her fingers were twisting in and out of me too. Only who cared; because, I was busy having my mind blown, yes again!

Judi was riding my thigh like a cowgirl. And honestly, I was half expecting to hear her start hollering "Yip, yip, yippee," or some such silliness! For sure, when she wasn't wildly sliding that absolutely molten feeling pussy up and down, she was grinding the slippery thing in slow spiraling circles! OK, but none of that kept her from banging her fingers in and out of me, and doing it with a frenzy that really did have me expecting to find myself with a vagina full of pumping fist. So when she leaned in, reaching around to dance a finger tip over my clit, nope, it didn't surprise me to hear her breathing in rapid gasps. Well, tell you what, from now on all my lovers are going to be musicians! Of course, Like duh, because of the effortless way she kept both hands working on me, while she went right on working herself on my thigh. Yup, I was happily reminded that Judi plays lead guitar in an all girl Rock N' Roll band! OK, so she's perfection, but she's not perfect!

OK, and maybe it shouldn't have, but when out of the blue Judi started cuming, well like fuck, it distracted me! So, while she rode my thigh to her own scintillating little orgasm, guess who didn't catch up with one? Really I'm not bitching, but gosh, apparently not even an award winning guitarist like Judi could keep both hands working, not through an orgasm that left my thigh utterly drenched with her pussy's fiery wetness anyway! Sure, and I figure she kept that handful of fingers buried in me, just so she'd have something to hold on to!

Well now, that had really been something, like wow! One minute I'm holding my breath, expecting to feel Judi's pistoning fingers turn in to a fist, she's got a finger turning my twitching clit in to a swollen nub , and suddenly she's shuddering and panting like maybe she'd just finished a marathon! So, with my poor clit abandoned, and her pussy's juices running in rivulets down my leg, just what do you suppose she was doing, huh? Well she was fucking breathless, but that didn't stop her from giggling, or somehow managing to sputter out "Wow now, what do you know? Oh my, guess I must have needed one, huh?"

There was laughter behind Murphy's mockingly sarcastic "Oh right, how long's it been; what, maybe a whole half hour?" Before totally losing it, he got as far as "Hey baby, why don't you tell her how many you've already had today, huh?"

Hey, I sure didn't mind her flipping him the bird, but fuck, did she need to use the fingers she'd been using on me to do it? Apparently, because when I glanced over my shoulder, that's just what she was doing. And oh Hell yes, you bet my hands were still holding tight to that counter; because, that bird flipping hand was the one she'd have used to spank my ass with! So, I only got my ass sweetly patted, while she blithely explained "So who's counting? Bastard, you just let me know when I've broken the world record!" But then, she was laughing and asking me " Now pet, just what am I going to do with you?"

Yeah well, to start with she pushed three fingers back in to me, and got busy pounding them, and yup that would be vigorously in and out of me! Meanwhile, yes oh yes, she had a finger back tapping out a wickedly upbeat rhythm on my clit! And silly me, there I was asking myself, will she really let me get off this time? I figured, no way, it just going to be another vicious tease! Right, and no matter just how badly I wanted to cum; I wasn't about to beg, not quite yet anyway! Ah come on now, my quiet yelps of "Yes, yes, yes" don't really count, do they? Gee, and it not like it mattered a hoot anyway!

As if she could read me, just like that proverbial book, she stopped cold, with me about a second and a half from Cumming all over her fingers. Oh fine, and I couldn't decide whether to scream or cry! Well gosh, by the time I'd sucked in a breath, fully intending to spin around and give her a piece of my mind; well Hell, Judi had neatly blocked that move! Yeah, that evil bitch masquerading as my lover had stepped between my legs, leaned her warm sexy body against mine, and neatly pinned my hands down on that fucking kitchen counter. Of course she was laughing, but she was also grinding her smooth pubic mound against my pussy.

Judi's breath was like fire in my ear, as her throaty purr teasingly urged "Come on darling, I know you're still mine! Really Ann, don't you want to kiss me?" What could I do? What else, obediently I twisted my head around, met her mouth, and took, OK, and returned, one definitely sizzling hot kiss. Her hands slid down to my hips, and oh boy, that sensuous bumping and grinding got seriously insistent. I mean wow, it was like being back in High School, and getting dry humped in some boy's back seat. Only, there wasn't anything dry about what Judi was doing! Hell, she was practically fucking me; and yeah, it sure felt like that's exactly what she wanted to be doing! Gosh, and who could blame her? Anyway, Another round of Judi's nasty snickering let me know something was coming!

Honestly though, that something, most definitely did not include hearing "Oh God Ann, I wish I had a great big cock!" Well gee, right then I'd have liked that bunches too! Right, and I would have told her that too, only she wasn't quite through telling me her wicked little fantasy. Definitely sounding like she meant it, she rolled right on, breezily explaining "Oh yeah darling, and I'd have a real big one too! Right, it would be wickedly long, and it would be real, real thick! Oh and pet, I'd show you just what getting fucked hard was really all about!" Well by then I was all set to sign-up, so her "Yup, and I'd make u beg for it too," had me thinking, she's kidding right? Seriously, imagine Judi with a cock; come on now, without a doubt that would be one nasty fuck!

Oops, but wait just one fucking minute, I thought, this horny sex crazed blonde headed bitch sure hasn't ever begged anyone to fuck her! But silly me , shooting daggers back over my shoulder, what I told her was "Oh yeah, well I'd cum all over your big cock alright! And then if you were lucky, well maybe I'd beg for more!" I mean really, she thought she was going to make me beg , and that's make me with a capital M, un-huh sure! Ok yeah, I knew she was only teasing, but I managed to squirm loose anyway. Straightening up, and biting back a grin, I spun around to face my tormentor. I glared hard at her, and yeah, I even had my hands on my hips. Oh sure, that really worked for me, yeah sure it did! Judi just slid her arms around me, snuggled her amazing body up against mine, tilted her head up, and waited for me to kiss her. What, yes, of course I kissed her; what, do you think I'm nuts? If you ask me, I think Judi should go to work for the UN. All she'd need to do is show up, and give both sides one of her smoking hot kisses; and pow, the boys would forget all about fighting.

After making sure another one of her sensationally thorough kisses had put a smile back on my face, Judi stepped back. Then giving me this mischievous grin, she put her hands behind her back, and asked "You know I'm not going to let you cum on my fingers, don't you? Gosh darling, that would just be too easy!" Well sure, I'd figured out that much anyway! Of course, she absolutely ignored my ferocious hands on the hips glare! Yup, she just rambled on, explaining "Oh I suppose I could go down on you! Sure, I'd like that alright; gosh , that would be great fun! Oh for sure...I'm just going to love making you cum! Only gosh, it's going to be just so easy! But hey, I guess I could make it last; sure, well at least long enough to have you begging! Right, piece of cake!"

Go down on me; oh Hell yes, I'd have begged for that alright! Never mind that; I figured I'd probably keep right on begging, whimpering pleas until they turned in to insistent screams demanding more! Gee, really all I wanted was the chance!

Obviously inspired by her erotic fantasy, Judi spun around the kitchen, doing that silly little hand clapping dance of hers. Whatever, while I stood there staring in slack-jawed wonder, Murphy sat there grinning and slowly shaking his head. Yup, and then he reached out and cracked one mother of a ringing swat off her prancing ass. Squealing "OK, OK," Judi managed to dodge a second swat. Rubbing what just had to be a smarting ass, Judi loosed a saucy grin at Murphy, along with a giggled "Thank you darling!. Gosh, for a bastard, you do have such sweet ways of showing a girl just how much you really do love her!"

Spinning to face me, she told me "OK Ann, I have an idea!" Oh I was all ears all right, well all ears, a fluttery stomach, and a hammering heart! Yup, so I was paying attention, when Judi breathily explained OK Ann, right before you got here Murphy took me! Oh boy, and darling, that's exactly the way I'm going to take you! Oh what fun; you're going to love it, trust me!" Ok sure, I was thinking, hooray lets go, only nothing was coming out. Really it was that trust me thing that I was working to wrap my mind around. Because sure, I trusted Judi, right, about as much as I would any boy with a raging hard-on! Yup, and come to think of it, I'd be expecting just about the same results too!

So I was standing there dumbfounded, when Judi dropped on to Murphy's lap. I watched, and OK a little bit enviously, while she wriggled her squirming ass over the big cock obviously bulging his shorts. Wow, and the kiss she gave him, definitely said one Hell of a lot more then just thank you! But then, without a word, the giggling flirt slapped his hands away from her tits, and hopped off his lap. And then pow, just like that, I was being led off by the hand.

The swinging asses of two bare naked girls weren't the only things Murphy followed in to the living room! Nope, when I glanced back over my shoulder, oh yeah, you bet I noticed him following right behind the lovely big bulge poking out the front of his shorts. He caught me looking, and oh boy, did I ever like the look of his knowing grin! Un-huh, and reminding me who was in charge, Judi tugged me over towards a big black over stuffed leather chair. Jabbing an imperious finger at one of its broad arms, she ordered "Park that pretty ass right there darling!"

Glad not to be bent over it, I quickly got my ass parked, and listened to Murphy explain "Easy there baby girl! Hey, really I'm flattered you'd want to take our sweet Ann the same way I did you! Only, I think I'll just make sure you do her exactly that way!" Oh fine, I'm sitting there ready to scream, and I'm thinking, never mind how, how about now? Damn straight, by then, as far as I was concerned, anything that delivered me to the land of the wild orgasm, was going to be just fucking fine by me!

Positioning me so I was lying back, ass still up on that arm, Judi dropped to her knees, and settled my feet on her shoulders. Scooting my ass right up to the edge, and splaying my knees out, I listened to Murphy reminding Judi that she couldn't use her hands. Oh yeah sure, I couldn't believe he'd even try to enforce such a silly rule! But then, I realized just what no hands meant, and wow, my pussy went all quivery. Luckily Murphy shut up, and right before I opened my mouth to politely suggest, or maybe not so politely, that he put a fucking sock in it! Because, guess who was about to just fucking totally lose it, if Judi didn't get her pointy tongue working on my seriously needy pussy?

Murphy was right there, kneeling beside Judi; and oh boy, didn't that give him an up close and personal view? I felt Judi's hands slide on to my thighs a bare instant before I heard a ringing crack. Yup, and I figured Murphy had just reminded Judi, with a swat to her ass, to keep her paws off me. Sure, but he was chuckling when he told her "Baby girl I knew you couldn't do it!" Well now, yup, that made two of us!

Murphy tried again though, sounding all gruff and menacing as he ordered "Now, put those wandering hands behind your back. Yeah, and keep them there, or else!" Gosh, and didn't that "Or else," blast some fun little ideas through this horny blonde's already sex charged brain! And besides, I'd kissed her, remember? So gosh, I knew Judi didn't need hands, oh Hell no! Nope, and she sure wasn't going to need her hands to keep my thighs levered apart either!

Oh my God, swirling her hot wet tongue, Judi ran it in slow sensuous loops down one inner thigh. And pow, before her dancing tongue ever swooped in on my other thigh, guess who was already locked as wide open as she could get herself? Yeah, and forget squirming, the tiny, feathery soft, flicking kisses she peppered my inner thighs with had me frantically bouncing my ass. Yup, Judi's marvelous mouth, and oh god that wicked tongue of hers, had my legs quivering like Jell-o long before she turned them loose on my pussy! Gads, and as if that wasn't embarrassing enough, well I was already whimpering like a puppy!

Sucking softly, Judi's lips swept up one slippery velvety soft labia. Slowly she let her lips slide luxuriously over it, before she moved on to work her magic on its twin. Now, I'd been with guys who really liked going down, and gosh, even a couple who were damn good at it too! Still, Judi was different, and right from the beginning too! Oh sure, Her mouth was hotter, and of course softer then any boys. but, the real difference was, well, I could just tell she was totally focused on doing me. Un-huh, and it was only too obvious that she thoroughly loved what she was doing to me too!

Judi's darting tongue danced, flicking and licking its sensuous way over every flaming inch of my pussy. Oops, that's everywhere, well except for, of course, anywhere near my poor throbbing, and so far anyway utterly ignored clit. Oh sure, the darting tip of her tongue spun circles around it, but the nasty tease never let her tongue so much as touch it. Yeah, and when Judi's teasing tongue stopped it's circling, I'd swear I heard taunting snickers, before she moved on to torment my vagina. And for what sure felt like about fucking forever, her hot tongue flirted, torturing me with probing jabs that barely penetrated. Finally though, she spiraled her tongue in to me, working it deeper and deeper. OK so I was delirious! Still, I wasn't so delirious that I wasn't aware that my first female lover's tongue was probing deep inside me, or that her soft lips were burning kisses against my pussy's lips.

Oh I wanted Judi's tongue alright! I wanted to feel its forceful jabs, and I wanted to feel her push it deep in to me. Oh Hell yes, I wanted to feel her tongue fucking me! Sure enough, when Judi tired of her deliciously wicked exploration of my pussy's inner delights; she spun her tongue out of me. And then making a dramatic point out of her pause, She drove her tongue back in to me. Yup, and then as rapid-fire as any boy's frantically pounding cock ever had, she gave me that tongue fucking! Slow easy thrusts built steadily, until it felt like she was jamming her entire tongue in and out of me with every rapidly pistoned stab. Well sure, that sent my ass bucking up; only gosh, that didn't even slow her down!