The Pizza Girl Delivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awesome, then lickety-split like, oops, no that had been Judi hadn't it; well whatever, Murphy cracked a pair of hard ringing swats off my wig-wagging ass. And then, most unnecessarily, the silly bastard asked "Ready baby?" Unnecessarily sure it was; because, his strong hands had already clamped around my hips! Yup, and I could feel the big soft head of his cock nosing its way over my very slippery pussy. Oh God, and I wanted that big cock, I wanted to feel it pushing in to me; and then, yeah, I wanted to feel it pounding in deep, and fucking me hard! So, while I practically did the splits, anxiously trying to open myself up to him, Murphy used his thumbs to spread my ass's cheeks wide. Oh the nasty tease, I thought, when he paused with that big hard cock nosing its fat head right up against my opening!

Hey, I'm not too proud to ask for it; OK, or maybe even beg for it! So you better believe I went right ahead and insisted "Do it...do it, come on Murphy...fuck me!" OK, OK, so maybe it sounded like an order, so what! Wham-o, and Oh boy did he ever slam that big fat cock in to me, yeah, and in to the hilt too!, Yup, and then he ripped that wonderful cock back out. Un-huh, and with me squealing " do it," he pounded it right back in! Hey, I liked his style! Yeah, and I liked that he seemed inclined to keep right on repeating that sweet maneuver. But, I shouted for more anyway, energetically asserting "More, yes...do it...yeah fuck me, do it Murphy...fuck me!" Hey, I just wanted to make real sure we were on the same page, really! And besides, guess what; I kind of like giving orders? Or then, maybe it's just that I like getting what I want! Un-huh, and just then, I was getting exactly what I wanted alright! Yup, and that was getting one big, wickedly thick hunk of very hard cock repeatedly pistoned in and out of my accommodatingly wet pussy. Hey, never mind anything as mundane as simply slippery, wet, and fiery! Hell no, the happy little thing was more like a churning, dangerously molten inferno, really it was!

I heard Judi enthusiastically squealing "Go for it Murphy, fuck the naughty little darling hard!" Yup, and didn't that fire a sweet little thrill through me! Hey, and her "Come on stud, do her hard...come on now, you can fuck her harder then that," sure had me hoping she was right! Sure, so I ignored my flare of annoyance at that stupid naughty thing; I mean really, look who was talking!

Whatever, Murphy obediently followed orders. And not only had he somehow found a way to fuck me even harder; but, the sweetheart's pounding thrust had built in to a furious onslaught of lightning fast, powerfully slammed jabs that sent his hips crashing against my ass. Oh God, and this nasty minded blonde headed bitch was just so wickedly full of cock, hard hammering, and delightfully thick cock! Thrilled, and just fucking loving it, and that's one serious understatement, I didn't want Murphy to ever stop jack-hammering that beautiful cock in and out of me!

OK, so I was a little distracted, and didn't realize Judi had drop to her knees on that big chair. Yup, but she caught my attention, sure, when she grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head up! Oh boy, and do you know what's a total kick? Well, let's just say that I discovered getting thoroughly kissed by an uninhibitedly passionate girl, while her boyfriend's busily fucking the holy hell out of you, ranks pretty damn high on this girl's list of fun little things to do! Murphy's a darling, and he actually did slow it down some, just enough for Judi and I to savor the thrill of that sensationally erotic kiss! Right, and just as soon as Judi knelt upright again, well Murphy went right back to firing fully penetrating thrusts in and out of me! And yeah, I'd say he had that iron hard thing moving just about as fucking fast, and slamming in just as hard as he could deliver it! Oh and I do mean slamming back in too, because he was ripping that big cock right out of me, penetrating me again and again with powerfully driven thrusts. Well sure, but then that's when he wasn't driving in these slow corkscrewing thrusts that felt so fucking good they had me thinking that I just might manage another orgasm!

Seriously, just getting fucked isn't usually enough to get me off, not even an absolutely awesome fuck like the one I was taking right then. I might have latched on to one anyway, but good old Murphy beat me to it! Hey, but honestly, who could blame him? Come on, the poor guy had been waiting a long time, and through some truly hot and nasty shit too! And gee, at least he was gentleman enough to let a poor girl know ahead of time. Of course, I might have figured it out on my own, even without his bellowed "That's it, oh yeah, yeah, that's it I'm gonna cum!" After all, the poor guy had gone positively wild, fucking me with a deliciously out of control frenzy. Then horrors, I felt him rip his cock out of me. There was the briefest pause, then with a "Yes," that was more of an animalistic grunt, he buried what felt like a solid foot of red hot iron hard cock in me! Oh and you just better believe I knew precisely what that jerking deep inside me meant! Yup, Murphy's big, thick, and utterly fantastic cock was spurting ropey streams of thick hot cum in to me. He was bent over, leaning so far forward that his ragged breathing rasped hot in my ear. Gripping my hips, he held me pinned, and ground ferociously against me, almost like he thought he could screw his entire body in to me. Oh God, and then I felt his cock swell, jerk hard, and wham-o, it blasted out what felt like another unending, monster sized gusher of cum. Fuck, I loved it!

In my book, there's nothing much sweeter then the feel of a man cuming deep inside me, especially after he's fucked me real good! Yup, and I definitely like it if he finishes it off with a nicely delivered little après fuck! Only, something told me, that just maybe Murphy had something more in mind then one of those sweet little pipe clearing après fuck's! And it wasn't just because Judi was obviously trying to distract me! Hey and she was succeeding too! Seriously you try resisting Judi's feverish kisses, her sneakily reaching hands, or the delightfully nasty little things those groping hand's and there teasing fingers can do! Right, and never mind that I was trying to do it with Murphy back, franticly pounding his big hard cock in and out of me! So I clung to the utterly incorrigible Judi, listening to her giggle, while she alternated between twisting my nipples, and flicking a finger tip over my stunningly erect little clit. And when she wasn't too busy giggling, or trying to kiss me, she tried egging Murphy on. Fine, but I put a quick end to whatever she intended after her enthusiastic "Come on, fuck her," when I snaked a hand between her thighs. Gosh, but I loved her shrill little squeal! Only, no fair; because once again I'd barely managed to get a pair of fingers pushed in to her, when fuck me, she stopped my roving fingers! Slapping my hand away, she taunted me with a snickered "Oh no you don't , you're all Murphy's; not that the lucky bastard deserves you!" But oh my God, Judi's vagina had been a pulsing caldron of fiery wetness; so yeah, I'd sort of like the feel of having it wrapped around my fingers! Damn right, it just wasn't fair!

Hey, no way would I have surrendered, and let Judi have her evil way; except, well you know, I was sort of busy getting my brains fucked out! Wow, and had I ever been right about Murphy's not being finished; oh man, and was I ever! Well at least for the last part of that super fuck, I'd been getting it banged to me, with me pushed half way up on to that chair's arm. Well fine, only the bastard yanked that amazing cock out of me! Un-huh, and then using that iron grip he had clamped around my hips, he pulled me, squealing an indignantly protesting, back to my feet. Awesome, because however he positioned himself then, it totally changed his angle of attack. And that meant, somehow he was driving up from between my legs, and powering his big fat cock practically straight up in to me. So un-huh, it made every one of his wickedly driven upward twisting thrust feel like I was getting a twelve inch rod of flaming cock slammed deep in to my vagina! And yeah, I liked that, liked it a whole lot in fact!

Good old Murphy went right on pounding hard cock in to me; sure, not that it stopped Judi from whooping and energetically insisting "Fuck her, yeah hard, come on buster, slam it to her!" Well God, what did she think the guy was doing, I mean really! Bummer, I mean gee I wanted to help Murphy follow orders, but poor me, I really wasn't in any position to help the guy! It didn't matter a hoot; nope, because he came up with a little something all on his own!! Yup, he straightened up, pushed my head down, secured his hold on my hips, and redefined the hard in, a good hard fuck! Gee, and I liked his definition, oh boy did I! Sure, because as every delightfully aggressive forward thrust of his hips again slammed me full of cock, he was forcefully yanking my hips back, and absolutely smashing his muscular thighs against my ass. Fuck, I swear, besides getting the holy hell fucked out of me, it felt like I was being spanked too! Hey, I'm not complaining; but oh wow, that's the hardest this girl's ever been fucked!

Judi was kneeling there clapping, and chanting "Go, go, go, yeah fuck her!" And gosh, with the way Murphy was breathlessly grunting, I was afraid he might just have a heart attack! He didn't; nope, he just kept banging away, giving me the fucking of my young life! And when Murphy did finally rip loose again, I swear, it felt like he was having another whole fucking orgasm or something! Right, and of course he was, well duh! Seriously, that time around he never stopped, never even slowed that beautiful big cock's furious pistoning! Nope, I felt it jump deep inside me , knew that he was pumping out cum, and that he hadn't slowed down. He kept right on slamming it in and out of me too; yup, and that fat cock kept right on jumping and jerking! Un-huh, and I figured, wow girl, you are going to end up leaking an absolute fucking river of cum! Who cared, it was glorious! Well sure, he did eventually stop; sure, and I figured he either ran out of cum, or he figured I was full! Right, as in full to overflowing, gads!

How sweet, and even if the poor breathless guy was gasping like a beast, he slipped his arms around my waist, and nuzzled my neck. Hey now, it was especially sweet, because by then my arms were wrapped around Judi's waist; and yup, I was lavishing her neck and throat with tender kisses. And after Judi pulled my head up and blistered my lips with one of her smoking hot kisses, I squirmed far enough around to get one from Murphy. Well fine, except that's the ugly moment, when his cock slipped out of me! But really, that was OK, because he pulled me up, and in to his arms. So yippee, I got another one of his amazingly steamy kisses.

OK, now I like being kissed after I've had my brains fucked out! But gosh, honestly it can be kind of distracting, you know, if the guy's bratty girlfriend is winking and grinning at you! Yeah, well stopping to stick my tongue out at Judi, did unfortunately, jolt me back to reality. And right then, for me that reality meant that stupid wedding rehearsal! So, with an "Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit," I was off, headed for the kitchen and my clothes. OK, but only after another pair of kisses that sure seemed intended to tempt a poor girl to say fuck it, and stay right where she was. But no, I just couldn't! Still, as I scrambled in to my clothes, I was insisting "Hey, I'm coming back, count on it!"

Judi smacked my ass, and pushed me towards the door with a teasing warning. "Darling, you better come back; don't make me have to come looking for you!" Awesome, so as the door slammed behind me, I thought, oh my God! Ann, you're going to show up at a Church, braless, wearing cum soaked panties, and probably looking like you've just had your brain's fucked out; oh well , c'est la vie!