The Plan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It won't fit." Donna told me as she again tried and worked the plug, in and out before giving it a firm push, it still wouldn't go in.

"I am going to teach you a lesson, I will show you how to fit it in a tight hole." I put the palm of my hand on the flat end of the plug and with force pushed it deep it Jennie's bowels

Jennie lifted her head screaming, she looked so sexy. I slapped her arse hard making sure my palm came into contact with the end of the plug. Jennie screamed again.

"Stand up." I told Jennie, she did but struggled with the plastic filling her arse. "Pull up your panties and pull down your skirt, try and look respectable bitch." Again she complied, she did look gorgeous.

I moved to Jennie, kissing her face and lips, my hands moving onto her arse, she was quivering as my hands roamed. I could see Donna watching, not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry." I whispered into Jennie's ear.

"Why?" She said. I didn't answer

I pulled Jennie to the arm chair and laid her over both arms, my cock at her lips, she started to lick the shaft. Soon my cock was in a nice rhythm, sliding in and out of her throat as I gently fucked her face.

"Smack her arse, and smack it hard." I shouted at Donna.

"But she's got that thing inside her." Came the reply.

"Smack her now or you will replace her and I know that she will smack you."

Whack, Jennie tried to yelp but most of the sound was muffled with my cock.

"Again, harder." I shouted, I could feel the pressure building in my cock.

Whack. "Again." Whack, she then paused. "Did I tell you to stop?" I asked her, she was within my reach. I swung my arm my hand catching her full force, staggering her across the room, she came back and I slapped her again.

Donna moved back to Jennie's arse and now with no thought of mercy went berserk, slap after slap landing with force and power, bouncing Jennie's body on the chair. Jennie was screaming, I was in heaven as I increased my pace, fucking her mouth like a used cunt. I couldn't hold back any more, my cock left her mouth spewing jet after jet of creamy white sperm into small rivers on her hair and face. Donna was in the zone, I had to quickly move and restrain her before she did any serious damage to Jennies arse.

I let Jennie recover for a few moments before telling Donna to lick my sperm from her face, she did, she was learning. The sight was amazing, it was as though Donna was eating her last meal, I was mesmerized. Again I broke my gaze away, I didn't want to but I still had a lot to do. I reached down picking up the larger butt plug, again showing it to Donna. "You can see how much Jennie likes that in her arse. " Donna nodded. "This one is for you." I told her.

Her eyes widened as she replied. "It's to big, it won't fit in me."

"I will make it fit." I finished with a smirk, a worried look spread over her face. "Jennie stand up." Without pause she did, she still had tears in her eyes. Jennie's legs were shaky, I told her to get me a drink, I wanted to see her move with the plug up her arse. She did as she was told, my cock was hard again almost immediately, the effect was fantastic, I didn't think it was possible to gain another erection so quickly, my cock wanting to explode as I watched her. She gave me the drink and sat down next to Donna.

"Donna you will now eat Jennie's cunt until you make her cum, make sure you drink down all of her juices. While you tongue fuck her I will put this in your arse and then fuck your pussy. Do you understand." She nodded submissively and fell between Jennie's legs.

The look on Jennie's face told me Donna had started and was reaching all the rights places. Jennie's legs started to close, to squeeze Donna's head. My cock was rock hard, I offered my cock to Jennies mouth, which she eagerly swallowed and started to massage the shaft with her lips. I didn't have to move, her head was bobbing vigorously. I had to pull away, I want to cum in Donna's pussy, not Jennie's throat.

The urge was building inside of me, I had to tasted Donna's arse, this was now becoming one of my favourite fetishes. I took a couple of minutes going as deep as I could, moving my tongue, exploring every crevice, revelling in her taste. Donna tried to help, her arse sucking me in as I drooled, trying to lubricated her hole for the large toy.

I heard Donna sigh as my tongue came out of her tight, wet hole. Quickly I inserted the end of the plug into her and gave it a push, about a quarter easily disappeared into her anal passage but the plug was getting a lot wider. I had to work the plug hard against her muscle for the next couple of minutes before her arse finally relented and it as fully insert. Donna had remained almost silent but her body was quivering violently, She continued to munch on Jennie's cunt without protest to what I was doing. I thought she was an anal virgin but the way the plug went in she must have been enjoying more arse sex than she had been letting on.

Suddenly Jennie grunted as she came noisily, she must have been as excited as I was, seeing the blonde slut taking the toy in her arse. I couldn't wait a plunged my cock into Donna's dripping cunt. I could feel the plug bulging into her pussy walls making her feel remarkably tight. I fucked her slowly, giving her body time to adjust to both holes being filled.

I told Jennie to get up and stand astride Donna's back so I could get my tongue in her pussy, she obliged. I soon had a grip on her arse, tasting her cunt. I kept up the rhythm fucking Donnas pussy, my hand could feel the end of the plug sticking out of Jennie's Arse. Could this get any better.

Without warning liquid started to squirt from Jennie's pussy, I knew she hadn't cum again, when I heard her apology. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to happen." I realised she was pissing herself. I clamped my mouth over her pussy, I was so lost in ecstasy I was ready for anything. I could taste her urine as she tried to quell her leakage, then she jumped away and scuttled to the toilet, leaving a small trail behind her. I liked what had just happened and would be doing it again but that would have to be saved for another time.

Jennie didn't return for a while, I increased my fucking pace in Donna's pussy, still enjoying the taste of Jennie's cum and piss mixture Donna seemed to be loving it, asking for it harder, telling me to fuck her cunt. I did and finally filled her pussy with a good load of cum. Quickly I moved under the girl into a sixty-nine position. Donna, without being told, start to lick and clean my cock as my head clamped between her legs, my tongue pushing between her lips, spreading them and opening her hole. Our combined cum starting to leak into my eager mouth. As I continued to lap at her pussy, she started to shake and buck she once again. My hand moved to her arse and I found the end of the plug, withdrawing it slowly from her arse. The moan started low in her throat but soon turned to an howl as the last of the plug left her, then again she orgasmed, flood my face with fresh juices. I flipped her over so I was now on top, I loved eating sloppy, cum filled cunt and was in paradise as I heard Jennie return to the room but I ignored her as I carried on with my meal, this was a big mistake.

My next mistake was listening to her.

"Don't look." Jennie said to me. "I want to do something nice for you.." Without warning I felt something snap onto my left wrist and it was then pulled roughly behind my back, before I could react my right wrist had joined the left and I heard another click. The bitch had cuffed me, what the hell was going on, this was never part of my plan.

"Donna get up." Donna squirmed from under me and was soon out of my vision. "Put this on." Jennie instructed her, again I wondered what the fuck was she up to.

Then it happened, I felt something press against my arse hole and slowly enter. I could immediately feel the thickness, it felt as though it was ripping my flesh apart, I want to scream but I couldn't. Inch by inch I felt the object go deeper into my bowels, seeming to tear me in half. The pain was agonising, I did want to show any sign of weakness but couldn't help my self as the pain increased I had to yell out, which brought a hard, crunching slap to my left arse cheek, again I yelled and received another slap.

"Shut this fucker up." I heard Jennie say to Donna. "Don't worry I will let you out of the house before I untie him, do what ever you want to the cunt."

It was my time to be worried as Donna moved in front of me, she was wearing the ultimate strap-on.

Shit she was going to fuck my face with that monster.

Donna took a hold on my hair, roughly pulling my head back and forcing my arse further onto the object, which I now guess was Jennie with the other strap-on.. "Do you want it the easy way or the hard way." She laughed, I wished I could get my hands on the bitch. She slapped my face with all her force. "Easy or hard, CUNT." She whacked me again.

I didn't want to say but managed to spit out "Easy."

"Good boy, open wide." Who the fuck did she think she was, I was fuming, I would make this bitch beg for mercy but before I could do anything else, I was gagging.

Without waiting Donna had stuffed four inches of jelly cock into my mouth, I heard the girls high-five as Jennie pushed deeper and deeper in inside of my arse and Donna managed another inch in my throat, I couldn't stop it but I didn't want to.

I don't know how long it took, my eyes were rolling in their sockets, the pain rocketing through my body driving me insane, the fight for air as Donna pushed further and further before starting to fuck my mouth but the sensations I was feeling were magnificent, my cock rock hard, harder than it had ever been before. Finally I felt

Jennie's stomach touch the cheeks of my arse and she encouraged Donna to make me take all twelve inches but I thought that would be impossible.

Jennie was fucking me like a pneumatic drill, I want to shout out for the bitch to fuck me harder but I couldn't with the other cock in my mouth.

Over the next ten minutes Jennie and Donna vented their fury on my arse on mouth, each taking turns on my holes, at one point I must of passed out. Donna managed to get all twelve inches in my mouth and Jennie had expanded my arsehole so both cocks could be pumped into me unrestricted. By the time they stopped they were both exhausted as they moved to the sofa. I could see beads of sweat dripping from their bodies. My arsehole felt wide open and I couldn't speak with the soreness of my throat.

The girls left me as I was, on my hands and knees on the floor. My cock was in agony with the hardness it had been maintaining as they now engaged in their own sex session. Kissing and cuddling, squeezing and probing, sucking each others fake cocks. Jennie told Donna to knell on all fours facing me and then gently fucked the girls arse, I could feel Donna's hot breath as she moaned into my face before. Jennie gave her a good fucking before they both removed the strap-on's and finished by licking each other's pussy's until each girl had orgasmed.

"Shall we put him out of his misery." Jennie said to the gasping blonde girl pointing at my cock.

"Yes." Replied Donna. " but first I want this CUNT to finish his punishment." I again lost sight of her as she moved behind me.

There was a short silence until her foot stuck my balls with full force, I thought I had felt pain being fucked up the arse but that was nothing compared to this. I writhed around the floor in agony until Jennie dragged me back to my hands and knees.

"That's for what you'll do to me next time we meet." She spat at my face, I was already working on that plan.

The girls moved for another drink and Jennie poured a whisky into my mouth. Moments later I felt a warm soothing feeling as Donna's tongue started to gently rim my arse. Jennie pushed her way under me, taking my cock in her mouth. It didn't take long before my sperm exploded into her mouth, it felt as though I was going to cum forever.

Donna left my arse as Jennie left my cock, they moved in front of me, Donna licking the cum of Jennie's face before engaging in a deep kiss to share the tastes of my arse and cock.

Not long after Donna had dressed and came over to me, again grabbing my hair and pulling my head back. She kissed me deeply before saying. "Until the next time, CUNT." And then she was gone.

I was exhausted when Jennie removed the cuffs, I wanted to punish her but I had enjoyed the experience. I ordered a taxi before getting dressed and leaving. Jennie didn't speak a word, neither did I.

I hadn't completed everything I had wanted to but tomorrow was a new day.

12