All Comments on 'The Pledge Mistress Ch. 30'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
menagerie de triage

".....as long as she could compartmentalize her life and keep her lovers separate from each other, there was no reason why she couldn't continue both relationships."

Hahahahahahahah!!

Yeah, when I was young and stupid, I was fiddling with two cuties. The first one who discovered my divided interests, tried to run me down with her car in the middle of town. I dived behind some pallets and took off down a deadend alley. She cracked up her car as I hopped a fence and made my getaway.

Meanwhile, sweetheart number two was equally pissed at me when one of her friends called her and spilled the beans about my narrow escape. This one borrowed her daddy's pickup and shotgun and drove across several lawns and flower bushes as I was hotfooting it from the boardinghouse I had stayed at.

An hour later I'd hopped a slow freight and was on my way to Boise.

Never, ever since been tempted to love more then one woman at a time. Hell, at my age I can barely handle a casual handshake now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
622 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES