All Comments on 'The Polaroid'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nestorb30nestorb305 months ago

I don't think I would allow her to pay that bet....

AlluredAllured5 months ago

yeah ....nope

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker605 months ago

I have a new bet for you honey. I bet I can break his arm faster than you can dial 911. The resulting fistfight only lasted twenty seconds or so. I’ll be out of jail in a week or two. The divorce won’t be final for at least four more months. I wonder how many miles I can put between me and those two in that time? Yeah the other Polaroid pics did show enough for the reason to be ADULTERY and not irreconcilable differences. How nice of them to help me out. I am sorry I broke the camera on his skull. Who knew that would give him a concussion? Yeah I may have overreacted slightly. I wish I had that camera now. Argentina is very beautiful this time of year.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic35 months ago

I think this tale captures “cuckold angst” extremely well. Not something I would tolerate, but it’s just a story.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Oh wow, what a great short story, so unusual

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

No way he stays friends with Dave. He explains that a true friend would have laughed and then said, 'you know i could never do this to my best friend and his wife! No matter how much I'd love to see Mel naked it just won't happen!' The friendship continues. As it is, he should have told Mel, okay, you're not telling me anything so I guess we're just going to keep having a problem. And as for you Dave, I don't think I want to have you as a friend anymore. I don't want to hang out with you and I don't want you in my house any longer. In fact, you should leave now and take that fucking picture off my front door. Now go. As Mel looked at him with a look of total bewilderment, she started to protest but he interrupted her as soon as she started and coldly stared at her and said, 'wife, if you disagree with me or you continue to interact with him, you can leave too and go stay with him and continue doing what you were doing while I was gone'. They both continued to stare at him until he screamed at him, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW. Staring at his wife he snarled at her, your marriage hangs on your decision now too. With that he walked into the kitchen to get a beer and to see what the two of them were going to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous