How I Get Off

Story Info
Sharing her cunt with another.
1k words
4.07
3.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use my skin, to know your skin. Skin is how we borrow pleasure from each other. Voluptuousness is deeply animal. Poppy milk nipples. I want to smell the cum in your panties. I lick the inner sanctum of the panties, it tastes like grey rain that toadstools, and mushrooms live in. I keep myself like a secret that nobody needs to know. I am not good, nor am I virtuous. I rummage through the drawers in your bedroom. I notice a shiny dildo. It is still cunt streaked from its last use. I imagine it going in and out of your cunt. I place it in my mouth as far as it can go, and lick the metal. I put it back carefully. You have no idea, I your flatmate am in your bedroom, getting my sexual jollies, while you are in the city, at work. I do this often. But enough of that. I have a story to tell.

What I like, is to watch my girlfriend getting fucked by a total stranger. No strings attached. We both invited this dude over to our pad who we met on the bus. We told him him it was just for a fuck. His eyes lit up. He was into it. My girlfriend who shall remain nameless, liked his body. I told him I was there to watch. To watch his cock fuck my lady. Already I could imagine his big hard cock sawing the velvet walls of her pussy, coaxing the hot cum out of his balls. And I love the way her big green eyes make eye contact with mine, as she rides his trystallion.

My entire body was in a heady state of desire. My body was an organ of sensual sensitivity, or should I say, sexual sensitivity. When I watch my girl being fucked, I like to hold my cock, and masturbate it. Sometimes I cum, while other times I don't.

When we got back to the flat, I put on the jug, and made us all a coffee. Then it was time to get into it. He pulled down his pants, and took off his boxers, revealing a delicious set of genitals. He had a droopy ball sac. It hung at least four inches below the base of his shaft. And what a shaft. It was as straight as an arrow. Maybe six inches in the horizontal, pointing towards my girl. It swayed hypnotically, back and forth. His more than generous foreskin still covered the entire head, ridging beneath the tender looking skin. I was flabbergasted.

Meanwhile my girlfriend had slipped out of her tight jeans, revealing a pair of Barbie pink panties, with a pink bow in the middle. I could see the lips of her swelling cunt, pushing through the thinness of the panties. Then she raised her arms and pulled off her cashmere sweater, showing her pear shaped titties to everyone in the room. Today the pink aureoles looked puffy, and the nipples pointy. I watched the guys face, and saw him gasp.

He stepped towards her, one hand stroking that beautiful cock, his foreskin sliding back, exposing the carved glans head. His droopy ball bag swayed back, and forth, in anticipation of what was to come. It took everything I had inside of me, not to reach out and cup his jewels. To feel the weight of his balls, and squeeze them. I was there to watch, and watch I would.

My girlfriend knelt down before him, and placed the head of his cock into her oystery mouth. There is something about the shape of a woman's mouth full of cock. Her head going back, and forth, as she blows a guy. He still had his hand on his cock masturbating it, while she sucked the beejesus out of it.

He had enough, and pushed her against the dining room table, turned her around, and bent her over the wooden top, ripped off those pink panties. Her cunt hung there like a ripe peach, the juice dripping from her cleft. Then he was down on his knees, his face pushing into her hot nest, his tongue lapping the juices. I could hear the song of her cunt, as he drank her down.

My cock was in my right hand, and I was working the glans head. I hadn't been as excited as this in a long time, and was using the pre-cum to oil the pornographization of my imagination. I moved to the side, I didn't want to miss a single detail of his eventual penetration. My eye was the camera, in for the close up.

My girlfriend was crying out for him to enter her. I loved to watch her pimping out her pussy. He stuck his mouth into her ear, and told her, I am now going to fuck you, bitch. I watched his cock enter her cunt, a third of the way, then he withdrew to the tip of its glistening head, then drove his turgid cock into her swampy depths. His cock made loud sucking noises. Here is my cock, here is my ball bag, his hand on her head bent over the table, his cock so slippery, and glistening, his hips moving back and forth, I was sure he would cum, at any moment. His droopy ball bag was flying about, thwacking into her clit. The room was full of sexual slurping. Thwack, thwack, thwack... like a wet wet towel against her body.

I'm that fucking hot, that the chemicals in my brain exploded. The silky cum from my cock, was spilling over my hand gripping my cock. That's when I noticed his jizz slurping his shaft, as he slowed down. My girlfriend slipped off his cock spun around, and took his cum covered cock into her mouth, slurping it like a well licked lollipop, rubbing her hand over that gorgeous ball bag.

It was over. The sexual energy in each of us was dissipating. We saw him off with smiles on our faces.