The Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There has been a change of plan Melissa. I'm going to fuck your ass tonight. She looked at me concerned, I lifted her pussy off my cock and let her ass rest against the head. "You're going to finally lose your anal virginity Melissa. I want you to guide your ass on to my cock until it is all the way into your bowels. You have a fantastic looking ass, It needs to get tapped and I intend on doing the tapping.

"I don't know if I can." She said with genuine concern.

"Don't worry, that's why I want you to do it, I may do it too quickly and hurt you. With you doing it, you will be the one in control of the speed and depth as I enter you. You can go slowly in and out until we are fucking the way you want." I had put some oil into the water and was rubbing it into her ass as I was washing her, getting it ready to be sodomized.

She closed her eyes and put her head into the space between my neck and shoulders and surprisingly fast, let herself down on to my cock. The head popped into her opening through the tight muscle producing an audible gasp from Melissa, to my surprise she didn't stop. She slowly let her weight down to my hips, apparently wanting to experience all the pleasure her body could muster, not caring how it was produced.

"That's it Melissa, push my cock into your ass." She continued in and out, deeper with each short push, gasping and moaning until she was anchored to my loins, balls deep.

"How does it feel Melissa? You have a man's cock inside your ass for the first time. Too bad it's not your husbands cock. Maybe you can convince him to fuck you like this sometime." Her body was being penetrated with short stabs, the walls of her anus being stretched with every in and out motion, she kept at least half of my cock inside her body at all times.

"It hurts a little, but it's starting to feel strangely good as long as I keep moving, It's different..., oh god, I feel another orgasm coming...oh no, not again...yes! I'm cumming...! I reached between us and shoved two fingers into her vagina adding to her pleasure of suddenly having another orgasm. This girl had cum more in the last 24 yours than she had in the previous 12 months.

All I could think of is the wickedness of seducing another man's wife, corrupting her to the point of giving away her virgin ass and letting me fuck it before even her own husband could enjoy it. Melissa no longer had any purity to offer her husband; I took it away, keeping her virginity for my own. He would always be the second man to fuck her ass, Maybe.

"Do you want me to cum inside you Melissa?" Do you want me to soil your ass also?" We were only fucking for a few minutes, but I was in no position to stop Melissa from her movements and had no desire to. Melissa was doing an excellent job moving her body. I was coming to the point of no return quickly from her incredibly tight orifice. The mind-blowing fact that I was seated fully inside her virgin ass was too much to hold back.

"Of course, that's what a slut would want isn't it, to take your cum inside my ass I mean? Yes, fuck my ass and cum inside me." Melissa started to hump me with more ferocity until I told her it was coming. She planted a kiss on me, shoving her tongue down my throat, almost touching the back of my throat. She plunged down my cock so hard, the water splashed to the floor. "I'm cumming Melissa...OH MY gawd I'm going to fill your.......ASS!! I pushed up and came hard into her bowels as Melissa slammed down on my hips as if it was her pussy getting fucked.

After I emptied my balls completely into Melissa's ass, we soaked in the tub while my cock finally slipped out of her body, we stayed there kissing and fondling each others bodies until the water got cold.

"I never thought of anything ever penetrating my ass, I know it is a nice visual for men, but as a sex object? Never. That was incredible, thank you for the education, I think." We then dried off and went to my bed where we slept for the rest of the night in each other's arms. We woke up a few times to add to her wetness between her open and willing legs. Melissa even asked me to fuck her ass one more time so she could remember the feeling and how dirty it made her feel.

Kim was staying in the same hotel as Kevin and I was wondering if she was alone in bed or had company. Before I went to sleep I took another picture of Melissa, naked in our bed for her to see. I sent it as a text and labeled it. "Nowhere a virgin. Don't come home too early" With a smile and wink attached.

I woke up the next morning hearing voices coming from the other room. Melissa was on her cell phone with Kevin trying to explain why she had not answered the home phone when he called last night, or her cell phone.

I whispered. "Because my dear Kevin your lovely faithful wife was with two men who were having their way fucking your dear girl. Oh bye the way, your wife has an exceptionally tight ass.

When Melissa hung up she looked disturbed. I asked what was wrong, she said that Kevin had just confessed to her that he had slept with a woman last night, but was vague in what happened. I had received a text this morning and went to read it out of curiosity. Sure enough, it was from Kim, congratulating me on my latest conquest, she also sent a picture of her pussy. It looked used and stretched as if it had just been fucked. Another picture showed a shot of cum running out of her cunt. I wanted to show it to Melissa and tell her that yes he did have sex with another woman, my wife. But of course I didn't. I had to make a plan to get Kevin and Kim together, with Melissa and me.

"So, Melissa, what if he was having sex with another woman?"

"He better not have cheated. After not even a year with me? Sleeping with another woman? Who would do that. I bet he met a whore and she seduced him into bed with her, the tramp!! Our anniversary is only days away the bastard!"

I started laughing at what she was saying. "What? It's not funny. I think he screwed another woman."

"What's so funny? Really? Do you remember any of the events of the previous several days my dear Melissa? Or shall I call you slut Melissa. Let me remind you. In the past days you have sucked my cock, my friends cock, swallowed both our cum, fucked both of us while you begged for more. In fact, I lost count of how many orgasms you had with your willing pussy. I've never seen a girl cum so many times, therefore, I've never seen a girl enjoy sex as much as you have. I have personally deposited my sperm as far into your pussy as it would go. You have been fucked so many times in the past week that I'm surprised you can still walk, considering you just had your ass reamed only 12 yours ago. My cum is probably still leaking from your pussy and ass into your dirty little panties. By the way, you slept at my house in my bed last night, if sleeping is what you would call it."

Melissa looked at me in shock and realization. "Oh my, your right. What have I done. I've acted like a total whore letting you fuck me. I even let your friend Steve fuck me, a total stranger! I'm the cheating whore. I'm the one who committed adultery. He called me confessing in one weak moment, and I've been a total slut the past week. What am I going to do?"

This was working out to be better than expected, I needed to make a call.

I called Kim and made sure good 'ole Kevin gets his manhood taken care of as much as possible. She agreed to have as much sex with Steve as possible, so the married couple had nothing to hold over each others head when everything came to fruition.

Steve was no longer a faithful husband to his wife, once a man plays between another woman's legs, it's hard to go back to the normal. To open Kevin's narrow mind a bit, Kim showed him things he thought were dirty and demonstrated how beautiful it really was.

Now it was my move. After I told Melissa about my lovely wife and confessed to almost everything, leaving out some details, we made another call.

Ring,ring... hello this is Kevin. "Hi Kevin, I just found out that you have been taking liberties with my wife"..."In fact it has come to my attention that you have had her on her back all week."

"What? Who is this! She never told me she was married."

"So, you admit having sex with my her? I also heard you were on the receiving end of her oral gifts..."

...I'm sorry, I don't know how it happened, she is just so...

"Hey, don't I know it. She is very persuasive with that ass of hers wiggling side to side in a tight dress. A few men have almost ruined their marriage chasing her tail, so your not the first, and probably won't be the last. You do have a wife don't you?"

"What do you want? I can't loose my wife."

"You don't have to Kevin. What do I want? This is going to be tough for you. I want you to watch me..."

"Watch you...do what?!"

"I think you would like to spend more time between my wife's legs without any strings, wouldn't you Kevin? I'm giving you the chance. I just want you to watch your lovely, sexy wife Melissa, get fucked by me my boy."

"WHAT!!"

"That's right, I want to fuck your wife while you watch. I want to show you how to fuck her and to satisfy her. She is a very hot and sexy woman."

"What do you know about her?"

"I know you don't want to lose her at any cost do you?... No, I didn't think so."

"Truth be told, I've been fucking your wife all week Kevin, so I know first hand how hot she is, but I also know she doesn't want to loose you. She loves you, but I know how to please her, and you're going to watch me do it, or maybe lose her. She will seek out more cock if you don't learn how to satisfy her needs."

"Impossible!"

"That's why she didn't answer her phone Kevin, I was between her open legs drilling her! When you called the other night, I had your wife's pussy lips wrapped around my cock and she was cumming all over it. I also know you had just given my wife a mouth full of your own cum, so don't go giving me the old, she's my wife routine."

"You can come watch me spread your wife at the address Kim gave you last night after your fling. Look, you had your fun, Melissa had hers, and I'm certainly having mine. Remember, you don't have a right to get mad since you have been dipping your dick into somebody else's wife. See you soon, and don't call her for a while, I intend on having your wife's cunt for breakfast this morning, I would let her talk to you, but her mouth is full of my dick." click.

Melissa was still at my place with my cock in her mouth sucking, so she heard the whole thing. She was upset at first and shocked at my bluntness. She started crying but soon realized, she had done far worse while he was away. I told Melissa that I wanted to fuck her again before her husband got home the next day. I knew she wouldn't resist anymore, so I leaned over and started kissing her. I was in the process of making out with Melissa and feeling her up when Kim startled her.

"Well, hi you two, what did I walk into?"

Melissa stood and started to pull down her top that I had just started to remove, fortunately, Kim told her not to worry.

"Hi Melissa, I'm Kim, your apparent lovers wife. So, this is the little slut you've been banging this past week, very cute. It's always the innocent looking girls that seem to be the easiest".

"You should know, you got addicted to other men pretty easily, and you're the most innocent looking one I've had so far."

"True, true. Well Melissa, it's only fair for you to screw around with my husband, since I have been screwing yours. From what I've heard and seen, you are quite the sexpot."

"Oh my gosh Kim I am so sorry. I had no idea." Melissa was embarrassed beyond belief.

"Melissa please, don't worry, remember? I'm the one who was sharing a bed with your husband, so I do believe we are even." Melissa just stood there staring, not sure what to say. I wasn't sure if she was more surprised from being caught kissing this woman's man, or that Kim had just admitted fucking her husband.

Kim walked up to Melissa, gently removing her top, exposing her taught breasts and palming them with her small hands. "I think you forgot your bra my dear." Melissa stood frozen as I stood behind her, lifting her tits to my wife offering them to her. Kim's hands held the soft flesh, touching them and gently massaging the two orbs before her. Melissa most certainly had never been touched in this manner by another woman, she was unsure if the feelings going through her body were fear, or hunger.

Kim lowered her head and took a small sensitive nipple into her mouth, suckling it to arousal, getting a soft moan from Melissa's lips.

"Don't worry my dear, I'm not a lesbian, nor do I want to turn you into one. I've found there are different types of pleasures, a woman's body is full of opportunity to experience some of the most satisfying pleasure one can experience.

I was tugging on Melissa's shorts, letting them fall to the floor while my beautiful wife moved to kiss the lips of the young naked girl standing before her. The kiss was Melissa's first, it was no doubt an intense moment between the two women as Kim gently took advantage of Melissa's state of mind, slipping her tongue past her lips into Melissa's mouth to mingle their saliva. My hand found its way between Melissa's thighs, parting her legs, and entered her pussy with two of my fingers, bringing a gasp and moan from her lips.

You were right dear, she is an erotic looking one. Her white skin looks perfect. You would never expect her to act the slut, but I guess a week ago, she didn't even know she was one."

Kim asked Melissa to show her how she sucked her husbands cock. I sat on the couch and pulled Melissa down by the hips until she was on her knees before me. I was getting used to this position and hoped I would enjoy her this way many more times.

"I don't know if I can do this Kim." "Why not, I've heard you have become quite the little cock sucker Melissa. Here, let me get you started." Kim unfastened my pants and lowered them along with my shorts to the floor. She then took my cock and started to suck the head. Melissa was enthralled at watching another woman suck on a fully erect cock right in front of her eyes. Even though Kim has sucked me thousands of times, she could easily bring any man including me to orgasm way too soon.

"Now it's your turn Melissa, suck his cock for me, I know you want to." Kim put her hand on the back of Melissa's head, gently guiding her to my swollen member. Melissa wrapped her fingers around the base as the head entered her mouth, sucking it as if Kim wasn't even there. "That's it my pretty girl, now suck on his balls, men like that." Kim leaned in to suck some more guiding Melissa to take my balls into her mouth. They both started licking the shaft at the same time, sending me into ecstasy. Kim took this opportunity again to kiss her new friend with the cock head between their lips while fondling Melissa's floating breasts. After a long passionate double cock sucking Kim pulled away.

"Keep sucking his cock and balls, I'm going to see how the rest of your body looks. Kim slid behind her and felt how wet Melissa was by entering her pussy with one finger.

"You do have a very nice ass Melissa. Have you given it to my husband yet? He's a sucker for a pretty ass. I would be willing to wager that you are a great ass fuck" She just moaned from the finger inside her pussy, not wanting the probing to stop.

"Why don't you show me how you fuck my husband now." Kim guided her new lover to her feet, instructing her to straddle my cock. Kim herself stroked my shaft and rubbed the head against Melissa's pussy lips, getting it lubricated for penetration. Melissa was still nervous, so Kim, while guiding my cock, pulled Melissa's shoulders down until her pussy lips opened to the force of my shaft being smothered by the warm and slippery folds of Melissa's pussy, until I was again, buried inside her vagina.

"That's it, up, down, slow and easy. My goodness, you are wet. Your pussy is being pulled out every time you move up, very sexy. As I said before Melissa, I'm no lesbian, but you look absolutely delicious. You are so young and innocent looking, yet, your sweet pussy is leaking all over my husbands balls, I think I may need some of you before long."

Kim eventually returned her hand to my shaft and nudged Melissa forward, forcing me to exit the warm, wet cavern. Kim sucked my cock, licking Melissa's cum, tasting the flavor of the 19-year-old girl before pushing it back inside. Kim now was getting lost in the lust as she couldn't resist licking and devouring the creamy mess Melissa's pussy was leaving on my shaft. She did this several times then stood beside Melissa to shove her tongue inside her mouth giving her a taste of her own juice.

I had already introduced Melissa to her own taste of pussy, but Kim wanted her to do more. She had Melissa slide her body off mine, then replaced it with her own pussy. She stripped off her clothes and straddled me, forcing herself onto my cock fucking me while whispering into my ear. "I want her to taste me."

After riding me for only a moment Kim got off telling Melissa to suck my cock that was now coated with Kim's juices.

"I've never tasted a woman before."

"Don't think of it as tasting another woman, you're sucking a cock that happens to be coated with some tasty juices. Kim guided her lover down to where she could taste her first pussy, other than her own. Again, Melissa was confused as to why she was so compliant with the obvious attempt to corrupt her mind and body, into the impure acts of unnatural sex.

Both Kim and Melissa took turns fucking my cock and licking the cream until I had to finally cum.

"Don't cum yet my love. I want to see you pound our new friend from behind." Melissa got on her hands and knees presenting her ass to me. I wanted to take her nether regions, but I hoped Kim was horny for something else.

I positioned Kim under Melissa; she got into in a 69 position so they both would have a wet pussy to play with. Melissa was looking at unfamiliar territory and was unsure as to what to do. I quickly shoved my full length inside her used opening, grinding myself against her body, in and out, round and around, driving Melissa crazy with lust. Kim in the mean time, had her tongue out, she was licking and sucking the clitoris above her. I could feel her tongue licking my shaft tasting more of Melissa's cum juices. Every once in a while, Kim would pull me out and suck the coating off the shaft. Melissa started to orgasm and was so lost in her lust, that she shoved her tongue inside Kim's pussy for the first time and started eating the best she knew how, making Kim moan with delight. I could hold out no longer. I shot a huge load of cum inside Melissa's pussy. I seemed to have a longer orgasm than usual this time, dumping more cum deep into the wanting pussy, giving her a cream pie for Kim to devour.

"Yes, cum deep inside her, shoot it all in her pussy. Eat me Melissa, oh yes, lick my cunt, I'm cumming too. While Kim was having an orgasm, she grabbed and pulled Melissa's head into her pussy, wetting Melissa's face with Kim's juices. Finally, after I went soft and slipped out of Melissa, Kim started fingering her, pulling the cum out of her cunt. The sperm dribbled out of Melissa's used hole, running into Kim's waiting mouth while she continued to lick at the creamy mixture in front of her, like a kitten lapping it's milk, keeping Melissa sexually high as I watched in awe.

While Melissa was strangely enjoying all the new perversions being presented to her, she kept wondering what would become of her, she knew this was so wrong, yet she continued to lick the strange offering in front of her, looking forward for whatever was next. She had been seduced to love sex, the dirtier the better. How would she be able to face Kevin. She also had been transformed from a loyal, straight-laced, teenage bride, into a sex starved slut that couldn't help giving in, to the deprivation it seemed, of any act of sex. Melissa knew she would be fucked in front of her husband soon, she either couldn't or wouldn't stop it from happening. Kevin, was going to witness first hand, how much of a slut his wife now was, and since he also committed the sin of coveting another man's wife, knew he was powerless to stop it.