The Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After licking all of my cum out of Melissa, Kim spoke to her asking if she remembered Steve? "You know, the other man who used your body the other day? He's one of my lovers, he would really love to fuck your pussy again, I think you impressed him. I think he said something like, how easy it was to turn you into a slut. What would you say if I told you he was in the other room waiting for his turn to take advantage of you again?... Would you like to continue your education? You do like being used as a fuck toy don't you? Call out to Steve and offer your body to him. Make sure you tell him who and what is asking."

Melissa, succumbed to the words Kim spoke, knowing they were true. She was being used for our own pleasure, being taken any way we wanted. She was a total slut who wanted to be taken and used.

"Steve, please come use my body, I need another cock inside me. Come fuck me. I'm a slut and I need more sex!"

Steve stepped out of the other room, naked with a huge hard on just yearning to plunge it in to the freshly used pussy.

"There you go Steve, I cleaned the mess out for you, she was tasty. She will be nice and clean for you. Steve stepped behind Melissa seeing her red, used pussy and without any hesitation, shoved into her body fucking her out of lust and desire, using her for his own pleasure. Melissa had another orgasm right away, as Kim, still under Melissa's body licked the shaft, while it slid in to and out of Melissa's wet opening.

After we all had our way with Melissa's body, we finally went to the bedroom where Steve mounted her missionary and continued fucking her. Melissa was delirious, repeating, "fuck me, please fuck my body, I'm a slut, use me again." Kim left for only a moment to get her cell phone and took some erotic pictures of Melissa spreading her thighs lewdly, while a naked man she barely knew, covered her body with his own, ramming his cock into her center again and again. She took a great picture of Melissa's outer pussy lips barely clinging on to Steve's cock. You could see the moisture from her lips on the head clearly. It was obvious that the cock had just exited her body, only to be engulfed again by her pink labia. I motioned for her to take a picture of her wedding ring finger, which was pulling him in, leaving red marks on his lower back from her nails digging into his skin, trying to get more of the invader inside of her. Kim sent the pictures in an email for Kevin to see what kind of girl his wife had developed into; showing him what he could expect on his return home.

While Kim and I watched the live sex show in front of us, I reminded her of how much of a slut she herself had become just a few years earlier. "At least I took a few months of fantasy play for you to get me to have sex with one of your friends, it took Melissa only one night of passion, although you cheated and got her stoned first. There is one more thing I want tonight" Kim said.

"Stop, both of you. Steve stop, I have another treat for you both." Mike, I know you don't like the idea of being so close to the action so to speak, but I think Melissa, in her state of mind, would be willing to try anything, and since you are infatuated with her, I admit, very nice ass...?"

I got the meaning immediately and so did my hardening cock. Kim told Steve to get Melissa on top and have her ride him. Melissa didn't know what was up, all she cared about was getting filled with cock. We were about to test her on that.

Steve stopped her from moving as I got behind her ass. She had hand prints all over her butt cheeks and back from us groping her all night. I could see Melissa's pussy lips clenching and throbbing on Steve's cock and right above them, her anus, just waiting for the ultimate intrusion.

Steve pulled out for a minute so I could get lube from her pussy. I shoved into Melissa's pussy several times, being sure to coat my cock well with her juices. She was so wet that I had plenty to spare. I then pointed the head at the hole and pushed...

"OHHHH yes do it" Melissa said. I pushed for several minutes, entering Melissa's ass slowly so I wouldn't hurt her. "Yes fill my ass with your cock, slowly, oh my god, this is... incredible...yes, yes. oh my...push damn you, fuck me!"

When I was fully rooted inside her ass, Steve again pushed inside her pussy, giving her a double penetration. OHHHmygod..... push, push ohhhh your stretching meeeeeeeeee. Oh my ass I'm cummmming." We were both fully inside of her holes moving slightly while Melissa continued to screamed and moan "yeeeeessss fuck me!!!!!" Kim was now fondling and trying to suck Melissa's tits. She pulled at her nipples adding to the pleasure she was experiencing.

Both Steve and I moved into a rhythm, sawing into Melissa's ass and pussy slowly, but effectively. Kim didn't want to be left out, so she guiding Melissa to her pussy where she automatically started to lick and eat at the older woman's opening. Several minutes passed as Melissa was again completely used for our perverse pleasures. All Melissa's holes were getting taken while we took advantage of her young body. After a few orgasms from Kim's pussy, she got up to take more pictures. Melissa was so worn out, she just lied there like a rag doll between two men, allowing us to split her open from both ends, encouraging us to have our way with her until we both were on the verge of cumming.

Before we were over the line, I wanted to give Steve a treat for helping with Melissa's transformation, as if her pussy wasn't gift enough. I told him to pull out of her pussy as I exited her ass. Melissa was so out of it at this point, she barely noticed us switching places. I quick cleaned my dick and sat Melissa on top of me, wrapping my cock with her stretched pussy, Steve got behind her and slowly shoved into Melissa's ass, being the second man to sodomize her. I knew this was against what I had planned. I wanted to at least let Kevin have seconds with his own wife, but at the moment, all I wanted was to make a cuckold out of her husband. Using Kevin's wife like this, double penetrating her with another man shoving into her ass, turned me on immensely. After a few more minutes of barely moving inside Melissa, and watching Steve fuck her ass we both had to cum.

Kim was taking more pictures, pictures that Kevin would not be allowed to see. After announcing our need to finish, Kim yelled to us. "Cum all over her body, drench her with both your cum." We both pulled out, getting a long sigh from the sudden emptiness of Melissa's holes. We both stood over Melissa as Kim forced her to her back. Melissa opened her eyes and hissed a strong "YES, cum all over my body." At that moment, our cum blasted out of our cocks and painted Melissa's body with our warm cream. She had sperm land on her tits, on her bush, stomach and face. Kim rubbed the cum into her body like a vitamin lotion, except for Melissa's face. There, she licked it and kissed her lips, letting Melissa taste the mixture of both our deposit. It seemed everything Kim did was more erotic than the last.

Both Steve and I were totally exhausted as Melissa passed out on the bed, good thing, because there was no way we were going to get it up for a while. We all went into the living room after a few more pictures and discussed the rest of the plan. After we talked about the happenings, Kim told us that she was still unsatisfied and wanted the same treatment Melissa just received, we promised her we would do the same to her, as soon as we were up to it again. After washing up, and a lot of oral motivation from Kim, we were eventually, able to keep our promise.

The next morning, when Melissa awoke, she was in her own bed. She didn't remember coming home, but must have. She did remember being covered with a blanket. She must have been driven home. Where were her clothes? Melissa seemed confused until she felt her body. She was sore between her legs, and her ass hurt a little. She looked into the mirror and had dried liquid all over her body and hair. Now she remembered. Melissa remembered getting royally fucked and sodomized. Did she really get anally fucked by both men? She remembered being used as a sex toy, and how she responded. She felt between her legs, she had dried cum all over her pubic hair. Her pussy was still moist from the discharge of more cum leaking out of her body which seemed more fresh than the rest. She also started to remember a man on top of her, fucking her in her own bed and feeling him deposit another load of cum inside her overly used pussy. She looked at herself in the mirror and knew nothing would be the same. She realized she could no longer be naive. How could she? Melissa had turned into a slut for cock and was willing to do anything to please her body. She got a tingle between her legs and noticed her clitoris starting to swell as she thought about all the sex she willingly participated in. She still felt awkward and slightly ashamed, but knew it would pass with time. Her fingers stroked the sore clitoris lightly making her nipples grow hard.

Kevin, what about her husband. He knew she had an affair, but he also had sex outside their marriage, with Kim, the same woman that she had sex with. Kim had eaten Melissa's pussy and convinced Melissa to eat her. Kim was right, she had not turned into a lesbian, but yearned for the next taste.

All of a sudden she heard a noise from the other room, disturbing her inner most thoughts. She slipped her robe on, covering her sex soaked body to investigate the sound.

"Kevin? what are you doing here? Oh my gosh Kevin I thought you were coming home this afternoon."

"It is afternoon." True, she had slept till one O'clock. Her body must have needed the rest after all the lecherous activity it participated in. "How are you feeling Melissa?"

"It was you?...this morning, that was on top of me...fucking me? Oh my gosh Kevin, I'm so sorry about what happened. I couldn't help myself. I feel so ashamed."

"I do, I know what happened." "You do?" "Yes of course I do. My friends turned you into a slut just like I asked them to." Melissa's jaw dropped. "I didn't leave town Melissa, I was with Kim the whole time at a hotel. I didn't want to do anything with another woman, but Kim convinced me. If you were going to turn into a sexual slut at my request, I may have feelings of jealousy and remorse later on, making me look outside our marriage for more. I hadn't intended on fucking Kim or doing anything with another woman. I was convinced I could be strong, but she offered herself to me pretty convincingly so she could satisfy my curiosity.

Melissa was shocked! "You mean, you wanted me to act like a slut??...But how could you want me to have other men?!"

"Not just any slut, or for anybody. My slut. You and I couldn't communicate our needs. I knew about Kim and Mike. He turned his own wife Kim into a sex starved slut, they now have a stronger relationship. They love each other and always return to one another. Kim takes lovers only with Mikes approval. It turns him on intensely as it does her.

"You set this up?" You wanted me seduced? Kevin I acted like a whore all week. I did things I never dreamed of. I fucked like I never thought possible. Do you know about Steve? I even let a total stranger have me! twice."

"Yes I know about Steve. He wasn't part of the plan, but he turned out to be a help with the double penetration didn't it? By the way, that was not my idea."

Melissa blushed, being embarrassed after hearing that his husband knew she got anally fucked. "Mike required one thing from me, as payment for his services, and the services of his wife. I... promised him your ass, as long as you were a willing participant.

"You gave my ass as payment?.." You turned me into a whore?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, for payment I let him take your anal virginity as long as he was the only one. I didn't think he could get that far with you. Quite frankly I didn't think you would do half the things you did, and I didn't give him your ass, you did."

Melissa silently realized, "Steve wasn't supposed to fuck my ass?" Melissa would have to remember to never tell Kevin the truth about that fact, and how she let two guys fuck her anus instead of only the one Kevin knew about.

"Kim also sent me some pictures of you taking it. I thought I would be angry, actually seeing another man's cock buried inside my wife's pussy, you were so wet, I got so turned on that I had to make myself cum.

"Do you forgive me?"

Melissa walked to Kevin and gave him a long hard hug and looked into his eyes. "I've done a lot of things this past week that I can't take back, I forgive you if you forgive me." Where do we go from here?" Kevin asked.

"Well, I guess I'll take a shower to wash all this cum off me and out of me. I assume you got home and saw me lying here naked and had to take advantage of me yourself? I remember now. I thought it was a dream. A lot of men have been taking advantage of my body lately, not to mention a woman, I thought it was a dream. Let's have lunch together, then I guess we talk about getting ready for tonight."

Kevin looked confused. "Hold on, a woman took advantage of you?" "Oh, I thought you knew, I think you are going to like my explanation. I believe we both had an offer we couldn't refuse." And remember? I'm expected to get fucked in front of you at an address Kim gave you."

"Oh yes, that's right. The place? well, your bed is the place, and yes, tonight you are going to get fucked. I'm also supposed to let them have you for one hour. Then, when you are completely soiled they will give you to me. You will be used again. Treated like a whore, a slut."

"I want to be your slut Kevin. Your slut will do whatever you want. Is this what you want? Do you want me to give my body to others like a whore?. Kevin slowly nodded. "Okay, I'll be whatever you want. Is Steve invited?"

"Only if you want him to join us."

"Yes, I think so. I'm sorry, but the more cock the better, until I get it out of my system. I want you to see me as the slut you want. I ask only one thing of tonight, when I'm getting passed around and used by all you. I want you to fuck my ass, and I want you to cum inside of it. We can't allow another man to have access to that part of me, and not my own husband, can we? I do have a great ass, don't I?"

Hours later the door bell rang and Kevin opened the door to another world, where his wife takes cock after pulsating cock with her husbands blessing, as long as she returns to him. Both Steve and I fucked Melissa hard, taking turns inside Kevin's wife. To Kevin, the actual sight of another man's cock pushing into his own wife's wet pussy pushed him over the edge, making him want more kinky, perverse sex. He was only inches away from his wife's pussy, looking on as I penetrated her, telling him what a slut his wife was for allowing this to happen.

"Look at how wet your wife's pussy is and how easy it is for me to enter her. Watch how much of her cunt my cock is pulling out, when I slide out of her. I turned her into a slut for you Kevin, are you enjoying watching your slut fuck another man's cock?... Now for your reward for allowing me to seduce your wife, I'm going to give you a gift. Look at Kim riding Steve's cock, go shove your dick into her ass, give her both your cocks at the same time. Make sure you do her hard, make her scream." Kim heard and looked over at Kevin, smiled and leaned forward. Kevin walked behind her and seeing her ass already lubed up, pushed into her ass, fucking another woman's ass before his own wife's .

After Kevin shot his jizz into my wife's bowels, he finally got to fuck Melissa, she was used and messy. Again, Kim is certainly no lesbian, but she has developed the liking of cock fresh out of a woman's pussy, the wetter the better. She helped out by eating Melissa and cleaning her out with her mouth. I love my slut wife.

Kevin, after discussing Melissa's fantasies, brought home more men, including a black man with a thick cock. It was amazing how Melissa's pussy stretched around his girth to accommodate the intruder. He fucked Melissa several times in one night, not allowing her to come down from her lust high, not that she wanted to. Melissa has given me many blow jobs, getting better each time. Her ass is now promised only to her husband, but since she knows how much I love her butt. Well, what Kevin doesn't know...

I showed up on their anniversary and shook Kevin's hand while he left for work. "Remember you promised to clean her up before I get home. No sloppy seconds, and I want pictures." He left and Melissa dropped her robe, showing me her naked body. She took my hand and lead me to her bedroom, where we had sex for the morning and part of the afternoon. She gulped down my first load of cum, but insisted on me cumming on her body the rest of the day. Steve also showed up to help with her debauchery. Melissa had called him, telling him to come over to "fuck the slut," insisting on us not telling her husband. She used him to add to the semen all over her body while she rubbed it in to her skin. We saved those pictures for ourselves. She is definitely a keeper.

Can't wait for the next girl to seduce. Maybe I'll look in the just married column of the newspaper.