The Prisoner of Glenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the weapon in our hiding place above the fireplace then turned back to her. "Why are you crying? And what does Gail have to do with your mood?"

Glenda got up from her seat and headed out of the room. On the way out she said, "Gail will explain. I am going to check on Renee. When Gail comes have her put Lindsey in the guest room next to Renee. I will see you in the morning. Good night."

This was turning into an interesting evening. What were these women up to? I did not need any additional drama in my life. I was barely managing the existing problems. However, if Gail was in trouble, and there was every indication she was, then I was prepared to take on that burden. I was not just prepared; I was looking forward to it. I wanted to have some significant role in her life. This was my opportunity.

About 40 minutes later the doorbell rang. I scanned the drive and front landing from the den. The pictures were from three angles. Gail and Lindsey appeared to be alone. This was the first time I had seen the child. She was asleep in Gail's arms.

I directed her to the den. Gail laid Lindsey on the couch. The child looked so peaceful. You could see her mother's features written across her face. Only her cleft chin kept her and Gail from being twins, her cleft chin. I immediately looked up at Gail.

"Glenda has prepared the second guest room next to Renee's. Lindsey should be fine in there. Follow me."

With that, Gail scooped up the child and followed. I left them alone in the room and returned to the den. Twenty minutes later, she joined me on the couch. I played a hunch.

"Does Brad know?" I said, trying to gauge her reaction. She tensed a moment before responding.

"No, and I do not intend to tell him. Not in the near future anyway."

"Hmmm. Why then the urgency of this meeting?"

"I talked with Glenda earlier this evening. She asked me if Brad had raped me. If that was the reason, I moved. I was stunned; I had not told her about my rape. I have not told anyone. I was so afraid; I asked her how she knew. Then she told me about what happened to her; she mentioned you and how you found her. When she said that you were staying with her for the next few days, and why, I had to come over. I just had to."

So now, we both knew each other's secrets. I was numb, not because Gail knew about our activities, but because she had been a victim too. It all fit now. I had been naïve about Bradley. If there were two victims, there were probably others. I had not wanted to accept that. I could tell that she had something else to add. As if she had read my thoughts, Gail started up again.

"Andrew, I wanted to tell you about Lindsey. I was planning to do it soon. However, when Glenda told me all that the two of you have been doing I knew that I needed to say these things to you tonight, in person. You deserve to know the truth."

"Why? We are friends. That doesn't entitle me know your personal business."

"Are we just friends?" she said with a sad little smile.

"Gail we've only reconnected recently. We...I..." the words were struggling to escape. How do I tell this woman what I feel for her without her thinking that I am reading too much into our friendship? I sighed, and then decided to jump in.

"No, we're not just friends ...at least not from my perspective. I happen to be in love with you. Now I..."

Before I could finish my statement, I was wrapped in a tight hug. It was difficult for me to breathe. Her face was turned slightly away from mine and I felt wetness on my neck. My arms instinctively went around her.

She pulled slightly away from me, placed her hands on both sides of my face and drew me in for a kiss. The kiss was short and very tender. She tilted her head, looked into my eyes and pressed her lips back upon mine. There was no mistaking this second contact. It embodied pure passion. In that one moment she gave herself to me and I knew that she loved me too.

The kiss went on for several minutes. Eventually we both needed more air. With her face inches from mine, she whispered, "Finally!"

She snuggled into me as my arm went around her, her head resting on my shoulder. We were silent. My mind was moving a mile a minute. How do I keep this woman safe? Assuming I was not released from my promise how could the three of us negotiate the dangers?

Minutes later, I heard Gail's is faint breathing. She was asleep. I decided those decisions could wait as I too closed my eyes and leaned back. That is how Glenda and the girls found us in the morning.

I was nervous about meeting Lindsey. I need not have worried. The child had the sweet disposition of her mother. She and I had an immediate like for one another. I was interested in everything she said and did and she was interested in maintaining my attention. She and I played games most of the morning. For her age she was a most polite and thoughtful child. It was impossible not to like her.

I noticed the way in which she was careful with Renee, how she helped her in play and was patient in talking with her. The hand of her mother was apparent in all of her actions. I gained a new admiration for Gail by watching her daughter. There was an inherent kindness and decency in the child. These insights shaped the decisions that I made that morning about our future.

We enjoyed our time together. For Glenda I think she found sisterhood with Gail; a kinship based upon shared pain and hopefulness. For Gail, she was finally out of hiding; the wound could now heal.

We stayed at Glenda's until Michael returned several days later. He was surprised but pleased to see us. He greeted Gail as if she had never been away. We visited with him for the day and left that evening. Gail invited me over for dinner at her place. Her cooking was even better than I remembered.

For the next two weeks, I was at Gail's every evening after work. I ate dinner with her and Lindsey and then stayed up with her watching television or listening to music after Lindsey had gone to bed. These evenings always ended with us making out in the living room. However, we were careful not to be carried away since the child was sleeping a few yards away.

Wednesday night of the second week, our kissing became particularly heated. As we were regaining our composure, Gail asked if I wanted to play hooky with her that Thursday. She would drop Lindsey off at school and then the two of us would spend the day together at her apartment. I was elated with the idea and we agreed to meet at nine the next morning.

When I arrived, Gail greeted me with a heart-stopping kiss. When we separated, I noticed a bottle of wine with fruit and cheese on the table. The drapes were drawn and scented candles graced all corners of the room. Soft jazz was playing.

This was my first time as the object of a seduction. I could get used to this. I decided to go with the flow. Gail however, was more impatient then I first thought. I was still surveying the room when she grabbed my hand.

"I wanted this to be special for us, but do you mind if we come back here later?" she said before pulling me into her bedroom.

I was being led like a puppy dog. I am sure I had the dumbest smile on my face. Try as I might I just could not get rid of that it.

When we reached her bedroom, Gail began removing her clothes. The sweater and blouse went first. Then she unzipped her skirt and placed on the chair. Before continuing, she stood there in her bra and panties, her hands placed behind her back.

I knew Gail was built, but I had no idea how curvy she was. She stood about 5'8". She had chosen a lacy pink bra and panty set. Her breasts were large and inviting. I estimated she was definitely a 'D' cup probably about 38 inches. Her waist was no more than an obscene 24 or 25 inches. The panties covered a clearly visible hairy mound below a slightly protruding belly. That belly gave her a sexiness I cannot adequately describe.

She had baby making hips that flared out from that waist that seemed too small for her frame. Her thighs were strong and muscular and tapered into legs that were well defined and shapely. I could not see her behind but I knew that it too curved out in the sexiest circumference. I had previously guessed she was a size 38 in that area too.

As my eyes traveled back to her face, I let out deep sigh. This woman literally astounded me. She was also causing my pants to tighten. If I were trying to remain cool, I was failing.

I began removing my clothes. I was half way though unbuttoning my shirt when Gail moved in to help. I stopped and watched her hands work to undress me. When I was standing there in only my shorts she kneeled in front of me as she slowly slid them down my body. I sensed her intent but I wanted to choreograph this dance.

I pulled her up to me. I could see the confusion in her face. I stood there smiling as I pulled her into an embrace. As I began kissing her neck, my hands unclasped the bra. I wanted her naked. I slowly kissed round her ears and shifted my position so that I now stood behind her. My hands were traveling over her belly and rested on her breasts. Her butt was pressed solid to my groin. While one hand caressed her breast, the other went into the soft field under her panties. It settled over her mound and started exploring. Her crease was soft and slick.

When I touched her, she sighed and pushed her butt harder into me. I could feel her heart galloping in my palm.

Our need was urgent. Therefore, I quickly took away her panties and then lifted her up in my arms as groom does to his bride. Her face showed surprise but she melted her arms around me her face hidden in my neck.

I deposited her gently on the bed and crawled between her legs. My mouth sought her sex while one hand kneaded the soft flesh of around her nipple. When my tongue made contact with her labia, her pelvis jerked upwards and her hands frantically sought to push me away. However, I was not to be denied and her squirming only sped up her pleasure.

I licked around her lips and then let me tongue enter her hole. The sucking increasing as I made firmer contact. My pelvis was grinding into the bed as hers ground against my face. Then without warning, I heard her suck in a huge gulp of air and stiffen. The exhale was slow in coming.

I started my ascent slowly nibbling and kissing my way to her mouth. When I reached my destination, she devoured my tongue. She sought out my semi-hard dick and began pulling the shaft while rubbing the tip with her thumb. When I was restored to my prior hardness, she grabbed the shaft and began rubbing the head against her sex. The message was clear.

I mounted her as she was spreading her legs. Entry was tight and very wet. It took three attempts before I was buried to the hilt. I concentrated on her breasts as I let my dick stay still to allow her to adjust to the intrusion.

When I began the see sawing motion of the dance, she kept hunching her pussy against me staying close. I was forced into longer strokes though I tried to keep the slides a gentle as possible. She kept pulling at me.

I snapped and began pounding her. She wrapped her legs around my back. I could feel the power in her thighs as she struggled to hold me tighter. I could hold out no longer. The pounding was frantic. Her inner muscles flexed repeatedly around my dick and I exploded.

We pulled toward one another neither seeking to leave the others embraces. We lay there immobile for a few minutes until my concern for my weight caused me to roll over on my back. Still in my grip, I took her with me until she was lying upon me. She stretched reflexively then sought out my lips for a tender kiss.

I held her as I whispered to her how very much I loved her she cut me off with another kiss. When she pulled back, I saw her eyes were watery. Mine were too.

"I love you so much!" she said, and then she snuggled up to me as if I had become a pillow. "I always have." I heard her say in a whisper.

I will not go into detail about the rest of our day together. Let us just say that Gail and I are VERY physically and emotionally compatible and that I will never forget that first time.

That day off had done wonders for my mental health. The next day I arrived for work at 7am. I attacked my projects with a new vigor. By the time I looked up it was after 4:30pm. I shut down my computer, gathered my belongings and headed for my last appointment of the day.

Chapter 5: The Devil in the details

I leaned against the mailbox for support. Shortly after 5pm, people began exiting the building. A few like I were obviously waiting for their friends or loved ones, some sitting in cars prepared to become chauffeurs. I looked nervously at those waiting like me, hoping to avoid any conversations.

Scanning the crowd, I found Bradley. He was walking alone. Good. I did not want to draw too much attention to myself. If he were not alone, there was a greater possibility that someone would remember me.

Walking quickly behind him I caught up as he reached the corner, waiting with others for the light to change or traffic to abate. "Brad", I said upon touching the back of his elbow. He turned to me a smile all the ready.

"Andrew, my man! What are you doing here? Come to bribe me so I won't take all your money tomorrow night?" he chuckled. Tomorrow night was our poker night. I smiled in reply then donned my own poker face as I lowered my voice while getting close to his ear.

"No, I'm here to talk to you about Glenda...and Gail....and your daughter."

Brad turned to me, his eyes blinked several times as tried to calm himself. His reaction confirmed my suspicions. I said a silent prayer for forgiveness. Now the second part of my plan would proceed. I steered him to a bench in the park across the street. Once seated, I began to tell him what I knew. When I was done, I waited patiently. Just as I predicted, he filled in parts of my story.

We talked for close to an hour. I sensed that Brad was brutally honest in his retelling of events as they related to both women. Perhaps because it was just he and I he felt more at ease.

I had chosen not to carry a recording device. I now saw the wisdom in that decision. What was said here between us would stay between us.

At work the next day, I was more relaxed than I had been in years. During a staff meeting, I delivered a passionate speech in support of our budget request as well as countering several objections from members of upper management. I never spoke at these meetings. I normally acted as a spectator. That did not seem appropriate anymore.

My colleagues were amazed at my change of demeanor. Several of my peers congratulated me later for successfully winning approval of our plans. The rest of the day was uneventful except that a calm confidence now had settled over me.

The poker game was that evening. I arrived early. Michael let me in and I busied myself with him making last minute preparations of the refreshments. Glenda was involved with Renee. It was close to her bedtime. They both came downstairs to greet me.

I took Renee in my arms and she gave me a big kiss on my cheek. Glenda stood off to the side smiling, looking as beautiful as ever. She was pregnant again and beginning to show. Her cheeks were rosy. She looked better than I had ever seen her. Pregnancy agreed with her. If I knew her at all, she would have every room in this big house full of children in the coming years.

The child was exchanged and they left for Renee's bedroom. I in turn went into the family room to get my seat at the table. I was feeling lucky tonight.

A few minutes later Rueben arrived and then Michaels' co-worker John. The only one missing from the table was Brad. We all were reacquainted since our last game a month ago. Reuben was stationed in New Jersey, glad to be home for what looked like an indefinite training assignment. Michael was telling us of the names he and Glenda were arguing over for the baby (undoubtedly in his mind a boy) and John was letting us know about this woman he dated last night. It was the normal conversations I had grown to love over the years.

About 8:30a it became obvious that Brad was going to be very, very late, if he were coming at all. We all laughed as Michael joked that it must be a woman and we would get a chance to take his money in the next game. The game began in earnest.

I was lucky that night. Within an hour, I had wiped out John and Rueben and was significantly depleting Michael's reserves. He was stunned as were the others. Remembrance of my achievement was short lived.

A few minutes later Glenda came rushing into the room. She was visibly shaken. Naturally, Michael was the first to ask.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"I just got off the phone with Brad's mother. He's dead."

"What!!?" shouted Michael, now moving towards Glenda. He was speaking for all of us. Each face recorded the shock of her initial statement.

"They found him in his bath tub with his wrists cut. They think he's been dead for at least a day." She said as she embraced her husband.

Looking at the two of them one thought entered my mind...the nightmare is over.

Two days after Bradley's suicide I received a letter from him. It was postmarked the day of his death. He must have written it right after our encounter in the park. I threw it atop of my other mail on the desk. Whatever statements Bradley wanted to make in his last day could wait. A burden had been lifted from me and I wanted time to adjust to a new sense of freedom.

Close to a week later, on Saturday morning I decided to open his letter. In it, he spoke of all of his victims. He described each assault and provided names, dates, and places. All of the women were people he knew. Five women were listed including Gail and Glenda, whose stories he had related days ago...

I focused on the dates. All of the victims predated Glenda. I was glad for that. It would be difficult enough for us knowing that he had attempted to harm one other woman. Had there been another actual victim after Glenda, someone whose assault we could have prevented, the guilt would have been overwhelming. We were fortunate in that regard.

Bradley went into detail about each crime: why he selected whom he did and why he chose the times and places. The clinical detail he gave each encounter made me very uncomfortable. These women had all been easy marks. He traded on their trust and sense of security with him. According to him, it was this very confidence that protected him from exposure. None of his victims could reveal themselves as being so vulnerable.

Near the end of his writing, Bradley did recount an incident from his early childhood that could have been the trigger. Oddly, though, this was one area where he was vague in the retelling. His reasons seemed simplistic to me. If I were looking for some deeper insight, some view into his personal dementia, I could not find it in his words. He did mention that Gail had become pregnant. If he expressed any remorse, it was in having fathered a child through that rape.

The letter went on for almost 10 full pages. By the end, a terrible sadness swept over me. I was reminded of the old saw that began, "the evil that men do..." Had we gone to the police after Glenda's rape we would have prevented the attempt on the last victim. I thought my burden had been removed with Bradley's death. I now realized that it never would be.

I called Glenda later that afternoon. I asked if it were OK if I came over that evening. I had a communication from Bradley and it was time that everyone knew its contents and our relationship to him. I left her little time to reconsider.

Glenda agreed. She was prepared to tell Michael everything. She hated hiding this from him; it was time he knew, and it would be easier if all of us were there.