The Professor Advises Ch. 02

Story Info
the professor's car plays a role.
1.5k words
4.11
10.6k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 discovering the need for an assistant

Landon immediately stood up, crossed the room in a blink, and hugged Emily hard and fast. The beautiful smile on her face clued him in that she was absolutely as glad to see him as he was to see her.

Landon suggested, "Let's get the job done and go somewhere else to talk more."

Emily readily agreed, with a little blush and giggle- hearing promise in that suggestion. The meeting was extremely brief and efficient. Emily had known exactly what she needed to do, she'd just wanted confirmation.

Landon, usually a pragmatist, encouraged Emily to leave first and he'd join her downstairs in a few minutes. Emily smirked at his plans- in light of how he'd behaved the last time they'd been together in his office.

Landon shrugged, admitting, "It's how I am."

Emily made sure to lean over to show Landon something he might want to plan to see later. Landon's eyes got that look that sent chills through her entire body. The look that either meant he could see right into her soul or that he could see right through her clothes. Either way, she felt naked and delicious. She pulled herself together to follow the plan, cleverly realizing that the sooner she left, the sooner she'd see him again. Landon watched her walk out of his office, but didn't trust himself to watch her walk down the hallway.

Landon took a deep breath, shut down his office for the day, and forced himself to wait the full 5 minutes. He attempted nonchalance as he half sprinted to the elevator. It was the longest elevator ride of his life.

Emily waited for him outside his brick office building, sitting on the cement wall swinging her feet to and fro. The weather was perfect. The air warm enough, but not too hot. A breeze gently blew her hair. She loved this area of the university with its older buildings, benches, trees, and flower beds.

Landon emerged eagerly from the elevator, expecting to see Emily waiting for him in the lobby. He knew right away she wasn't in the building. Somehow he could feel that. He immediately looked at the large glass window in the doorway and saw her sitting there. Something about the picture of her sitting there so carefree, the wind blowing her hair, made him smile. Emily was magical. She was creeping into his heart in ways he just didn't expect.

As soon as Landon pushed on the door, Emily turned around to greet him, her smile already lighting up her face. She said, "You found me."

Landon softly answered, "Yes, I have found you."

Their eyes met and both realized that this exchange was more than just silly words.

Landon sighed, "Let's go." He whispered in her ear that he would love to put his arm around her and hold her hand, but that it wouldn't be prudent.

Emily answered, "I know. It's enough that you want to, Landon."

Emily followed Landon's lead to the parking garage. She really had no idea what he had in mind for them, but was quite sure that he did have a plan and that she would enjoy it. Landon led her to his car and opened the door for her to get in. Emily smiled at his car- it seemed like a surprising car for a professor- a blue two-seater convertible. She sat down on the luscious leather seat and smiled as he shut the door for her. Emily couldn't remember ever having a man show so much gallantry. Landon walked around to the other side of the car and sat on his side. As soon as the door shut behind him, Landon reached across the space to kiss her.

Emily melted into his arms, her insides turning to jelly, her lips tingling with the sensation of his hot kisses. Her right hand reached around to caress the back of his neck, enjoying the softness of the hair at the nape of his neck. There was something about this man that felt so right.

Landon's hand caressed her neck before traveling slowly to the v of her shirt. Her creamy goodness was so appealing to him. Hesitating only to see if she minded, Landon reached into her shirt first searching the deep cleavage between her soft breasts then gently touching the lobes. Her skin was so soft- it tingled his fingers. He didn't think he would ever get enough of her skin, even if--- when, he got to have it all.

Emily, relaxed and enjoying his attention, soon became thankful that he was not wearing a button-down shirt. She reached her hand up from the hem of his soft, cotton shirt to touch that chest- the chest she'd been dreaming about since their last meeting. She draped her fingers through those soft curls, rubbed gently against his soft skin. She sighed from the pleasure of his touch and of touching him.

Then she gasped, "Oh God, Landon." He had reached completely under her bra to cup her breast, the pads of his fingers rubbing against her swollen nipples. His kisses followed his fingers, gently brushing the sensitive skin on her neck, down the v of her shirt, and the lobes of her breasts. He couldn't quite reach what he really wanted- her top was definitely in his way. Landon reached his hand under her top, caressing her soft belly, tickling her along the bottom of her bra. Landon wondered if she ever went without. Emily's soft pants let him know that she was as desperate as he was. He pushed the bra out of the way and captured her hard nipple in his hot mouth. Emily sighed.

Landon nibbled on the nipple. Emily moaned louder, so aroused by his play that she could feel the wetness between her legs. Landon could smell it too. His cock, hard since the second he'd kissed her, became even more inflamed. He bit her harder.

Emily sighed, "You make me so hot, so desperate."

Landon said, "I know. I feel just the same. Touch me."

Emily moved her hands away from his chest and took a second to look. Her eyes darkened and closed slightly as she realized that his cock made an enormous ridge in his pants that was all for her. She looked into his eyes. He nodded and smiled, an encouraging yet somewhat worried smile. He needed her touch, right then. And Emily needed to touch him. Completely oblivious to where they were, Emily impatiently unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his khakis, and placed the palm of her hand on the thin fabric of his boxers. His cock was steaming hot through the fabric. Not close enough. She needed to touch all of him. She fumbled with the elastic, a little clumsy in her haste and need. She finally freed his cock, placing her soft hand around it. She held it very still, just wanted to get to know the feel of his cock in her hand. So soft, so hard, so hot. She cautiously rubbed, enjoying the texture in her hand. She explored his head with her fingers, tracing under the cup. This was a cock she could enjoy- it fit so well in her hand, the feel of it sparkled her senses.

Emily stopped. She realized that what she wanted to do more than anything at that very moment was to see how well that beautiful cock fit in her mouth, to see how it sparkled, how it tasted.

But then Landon's hand moved from her belly to between her legs and all thought was lost. Landon, either more experienced or just smoother under pressure, easily unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. His fingers dipped under her panties and sought the heat that he knew was there. Emily was a little embarrassed for him to discover just how wet she was. When his cock swelled in her hand even more, Emily found out that her dripping pussy was a turn on to him.

"Jesus, Emily, you are so fucking wet," he crudely observed before he plunged his fingers into that wetness and bit her nipple hard again.

Emily was too busy writhing in ecstasy to say anything. His fingers continued their penetration. His lips came up to kiss her. His tongue danced between her lips until she let him in. Their tongues intertwined, their breath mingled, the air became hot with the heat of the passion of their bodies. Her hand stroked his cock. His fingers enjoyed the depths of her cunt. His thumb touched her sensitive clit and she stopped breathing. Emily strokes increased and Landon groaned loudly. He knew they had to stop. The first time they came together was not going to be in the front seat of his car. Then his fingers slowed, and he reluctantly pulled away. He licked the juice from his fingers.

Landon took a deep breath, caressed her face and whispered her name. Emily took a matching deep breath and slowly came out of the faraway place that she'd been- a place so delicious and wonderful – a place where all that mattered was this man and her.

Landon, after making sure that she really was capable of listening, slowly and carefully stated, "Emily, I need you with me. Come to my conference next week."

Emily, a complete look of shock on her face, put herself back together and without saying a word left the car. Landon watched her go, his disappointment and confusion filled the car.

To be continued.