The Program Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking photographs for private use: Rating 10: Subject displays indications of exhibitionism in controlled environments. Increased sensual reactions while observed.

Filming for private use: Rating 10: Subject displays indications of exhibitionism in controlled environments. Increased sensual reactions while observed.

Fisting: Rating 9: Subject has limited experience but initial tests reflect highly elevated sensuality and reaction.

Knife play: Rating 9: In keeping with desire for control and submission, such threatening displays enhance subjects sensuality.

Needle play: Rating 8: Can produce heightened sensuality. Orgasm achieved during piercing, but limited tests available.

Water sports/urine: Rating 8: One experience only, which was positive. Subject readily accepted body wetting and urinated before audience. Accepted male and female direct mouth feeding under urging. Did not behave in negative fashion.

Hot candle wax: Rating 10. Subject had multiple orgasms while undergoing erotic hot wax application to breasts and vulva.

Shaving: Rating 10. Subject readily accepts symbol of submission and obedience. (VT)

High heels: Rating 10: Subject has enhanced physical appearance and reacts sensually to sensation of limited motion and display effect. (VT)

The rack/medieval devices: NT

Sex in Public: Rating 4/8: Subject acts fearful and distracted. Sensuality negatively affected. Subject had positive reaction in semi-controlled environment where nudity may be acceptable.

Sex with audience: Rating 10: Subject has increased sensual reaction to an act performed while watched.

Confinement: NT

Leather, fur or other texture stimulation: Rating 8: Subject reacts sensually to leatherwear. Further testing required.

Enemas: NT

Sex during menstruation: NT

Inter-Racial Sex: Rating 6: No detectable preference based on race. No evidence of deep-seated rejection of other races. Accepted role of biased wht-fem under direction and convincingly resisted advances of blk males. Some evidence of fear and guilt associated with IR situations. (VT)

Talking dirty: Rating 10: Subject reacts positively to "dirty" or humiliating comments and readily voices own upon encouragement.

Biting: NT

Bestiality: Rating 10: Subject initially apprehensive, but has mated with canine and showed positive signs of erotica. Second test for select audience and was videotaped. Subject took very well to audience viewing and produced multiple orgasms with oral, masturbation and full knot acceptance in intercourse. (VT)

Breast Intercourse: Rating 10: Subject oriented to breasts and breast use manipulation.

Breast Orgasm: Rating 8: Subject readily offers breasts but has difficulty reaching orgasm in previous tests. All were successful, but over varying lengths of time.

* * * * *

Tawny looked the report over carefully. She asked some questions, mainly about technical specifications she did not understand and about the use of the term owner and leaseholder. Kira explained that the Company never relinquishes an interest and that an "owner" is really a lease holder; therefore, she is called a no-limits pleasure slave because only Company-induced limits restrict the leaseholder's use of her body. Tawny signed the document and the room broke into a general drone of conversation.

Kira slammed a gavel and the room became silent. Tawny was motioned to her knees and Kira announced the assessment to be at an end. She rose and glanced at Brad again, who smiled back and winked. Yanno took her directly to the shipping dock and an hour later, Tawny was being helped into the small cargo hold of a small amphibian airplane. Yanno removed the beach wrap she had worn to the airplane's dock. Tawny sat in the small seat naked, except for her slave jewelry. From now on, her fate rested in her ability to please others sexually. Yanno knew she was able, and willing and hoped she was ready.

* * * * *

It was less than a 30-minute flight. The plane banked sharply and then headed in toward the beach in a secluded cove. The island could not have been more than a mile on each of three sides. Tawny had glimpsed some small buildings when the plane had passed overhead a few moments before.

The plane hit the water and quickly slowed until it slowly drifted and finally nudged itself onto the beach. The pilot turned in his seat for the first time and looked admiringly at his sexy cargo.

"Your new home sweetheart. Hop on out."

Tawny opened the door and slid her feet into the water. Her bare feet hit the sand in a foot of water and Tawny walked onto the warm sand, carrying her only possession, her ankle-lock spiked heels. The pilot hopped out briefly and pushed the plane back into the water and took the wing and spun it so it pointed seaward, then he re-mounted, started the engine and drifted away, leaving Tawny alone on the beach while the prop wash buffeted her as she stood in the afternoon sun.

Tawny looked around and saw no signs of life. The warm sun baked her skin and she stepped a few feet onto the hot sand as she looked and listened. There was nothing. She finally started to walk toward the thick jungle that lay about a hundred feet across the sandy beach. She felt strange. She was naked, had no possessions, her life was only a memory. She had no worries. Her financial future was secure. Everyone she came into contact with seemed to love her and help her. She did not have to worry about emotional attachments, because everyone that she met would be able to fuck her and use her without fear of her wandering away. She could enjoy sex all she wanted while she was still young and attractive and she did not have to concern herself about violence and disease and emotional hang-ups. It was like a paradise and all she had to do was do the thing she loved to do, fuck well, and her future was secure.

Rustling in the brush to her right interrupted her thoughts. She froze, watching, and the brush parted and Brad was standing on the beach in a pair of shorts and nothing else. She immediately thought back to that moment on her own beach when she had seen him after a year's absence. She had resisted his advances then. She would never had believed then that she would be here, halfway around the word, naked and a slave before him just six months later. She still wondered why he was here.

Brad smiled and walked toward her. He pointed toward the sand as he began to talk.

"I wonder if this moment reminds you of another time when we met on the beach. A time when you were not so nice to me, Tawny, my lovely fuck pet."

Tawny looked down and slipped onto her knees in the warm sand. She waited for his cock to come to her lips and hoped he would unlock some of the mystery for her while she serviced his sexual desires. He came to her and dropped his shorts and put his hands into her hair as her face slipped to him and her tongue scooped his cock into her mouth and she sucked his cock like a well behaved submissive.

"Very nice Tawny. You just suck it, like it belongs in your mouth, because it does." He paused and rotated his hips as his cock swelled and her lips began a rhythmic sucking and sliding as she fucked him with her mouth. "As fortune would have it, I have been hired as a part of the marketing department here on the island. The help of your Mistress, Darla, made it all happen. She decided that it might be nice to have an insider in on the sale of your sexy body to another owner. Darla wants to be very sure that you bring a very good price and are used properly. Of course, a fringe benefit of my taking this job is that I get to help put you through your paces for the next couple weeks."

Tawny listened and his hands stroked her head and his hips began to sway as he fucked her mouth and she sucked on his cock with firm, wet suction. She could feel his cock swell and pulse each time she sucked and dragged her lips back over his shaft, her tongue swirling over his cock head while she looked up at his face. She put her fingers to work, kneading his balls gently and stroking his saliva streaked shaft with her fingers.

"I've dreamt of owning you Tawny, the perfect submissive, the ideal fuck, the delectable pain bitch. I still don't own you, but I can see that you are behaving just the way you should now, obedient, slutty, dirty, a perfect fuck toy. Keep sucking bitch, I'm going to put the first of many, many loads of my cum into your cum-sucking mouth."

Tawny pumped his shaft. She thought back, remembering that she used to choose her partners, but not anymore. Months before, she had net Brad on the beach in Hawaii and he made his demands on her and she had refused. Now things were so different. It was the beach again, a tropical setting, but there would be no refusal, no choice on her part. Whether it was Brad or any dominant, she would submit to them completely. She would fuck Brad like she would fuck anyone she knelt before. She had no choice any more and she loved the feeling. She was glad Brad was here to use her, because she had once rejected him. Now she didn't have to put up a fuss or an act that told him she was rejecting him. She would fuck him whether she wanted to or not. It made life, and sex, so simple.

Brad began to pump his hips fast and gasp for breath. Tawny grabbed his cock tightly and sucked, waiting for him to shudder and jerk before releasing her grasp on his cock and letting his cum pump into her mouth. Brad cursed and called her a fucking whore as his hips shook and he pulled at her hand as she held his cock tight. She pointed his cock at her face and opened her mouth and let her grasp relax. She watched as his fountain of cum spurted across the small gap in front of her lips and felt the hot sperm-filled ejaculate spill onto her tongue. She waged his cock, allowing some to spread across her cheeks and then took more into her mouth and swallowed. She gulped and pushed her lips forward and sucked his shaft as more cum spewed into her mouth. Tawny swallowed again and, pleased with her display, let his cock fall from her lips and sat back onto her heels. She smiled up at Brad, letting his cum drip down the side of her cheek so she would look the ideal cum-slave for him.

Brad grinned and shook his cock, pushing it back to her mouth and Tawny gave him another good, strong suck to empty his penis of any latent cum. Brad smiled again and stepped back.

"Come with me now Tawny. You have a list of potential buyers who want to fuck you."

Tawny followed and when they got to a building, Brad told her to slip her heels on. Tawny fitted the straps to her feet and she was on heels again, tapping her way around, naked, vulnerable and ready. Brad took her to a computer terminal and gave her a tour of their marketing scheme as well as a little more about how the Company worked.

Any interested buyer could register and enter the web site for the Company. Registered customers had all been investigated and screened and were subject to periodic checks to insure they could handle slaves and stay healthy and within stated Company limits on slave handling. The web site was divided into categories for types of slaves. Tawny was a pleasure and she had already been thoroughly briefed on what she would and would not have to do. Brad clicked through the site and came to Tawny's page. There were catalogues of photos of her and video clips of her sexual escapades. Complete videos could be ordered and sent to customers on demand. Requests could be made for video feeds of the slaves performing live and any potential buyer could come to the island and sample a slave live, for a hefty fee, of course. She could also be engaged in a telephone conversation and orders could also be made to place her through any sexual act and have it video-taped for forwarding to a customer.

Tawny looked on in amazement and looked at Brad. Brad grinned and told Tawny the best was to come. He clicked through to a Company database and showed her orders that had already been placed for her. There was already a long list of demands for copies of all her videotaped performances and there was a list of a dozen demands for new tapes of her doing various things. Tawny scanned the list briefly. There were several group sex requests, a woman on woman, more oral sex, a dog, again, a "gang-bang", golden showers, pee play, a whipping on the breasts and a breast fucking. Brad showed her another list and a calendar. She was already scheduled to meet and entertain three customers. Two had purchased twelve-hour sessions and one a six-hour session. Another page indicated that she was requested for five video-feed sessions with sex partners, males, females and another animal. Two of these were already scheduled for that evening. Brad clicked back to her page and opened a nice nude pose of Tawny.

"So you see Tawny, you have a lot of work to do. Lots of fucking and I'll be doing some of the fucking too. It turns me on to think about you fucking like that Tawny. You'll be worn out fucking over and over, but then, I know you never get tired of it."

"Are all the slaves here this busy?"

Brad explained that the slave population was up to seven now and would probably go to 15 by the time the auction comes up. Tawny was the only one with more than one demand a day. In fact, she had many, many more demands on her than any other slave. The reason why was twofold. First, Darla had sent her on that little world tour preview, so she had already had some exposure and was being waited for in anticipation. The other reason was that her assessment was better than any other slave resident so far. It wasn't likely to loose a lead either, according to Brad.

Tawny thought back to her world trip with Ricki. What an idiot, she thought, she should have known that it had something to do with the Company. She thought back to all the strange sex acts she had watched on the trip at all the host mansions and villas. She concluded that she had been watching slaves and she would be doing all the things she had seen. The thought made her pussy move in her and she shook her head to clear her thoughts.

Brad pulled the chair back from the terminal and he told her to follow her. He took her to a chamber with no windows. It was to be her room until she left for Las Vegas. He led her in and showed her how the lights within were automatically set by motion detectors or through a master control center. As she walked, her body was bathed in light. The room was rigged with several observation cameras. There was a computer terminal in a corner so Tawny could keep up with the interest in her sale. Another screen was provided to give instructions and scheduling. Brad told her to think of it as her social secretary. It had a touch sensitive screen and displayed her next appointment, what she would be expected to do, her dress and accessories, special preparations and so on. Brad showed her the pantry; full of bathing necessities, creams, razors and the like. The bath and toilet were right in the middle of the room, so there was no privacy at all.

"If there are any requirements for clothing, it will be placed in this closet, prior to the time needed. Your every motion is observed and filmed. Any interested buyer can look in on you at any time, even when you go to the bathroom, so always look sexy. And here is one of my favorites. When the time comes for you to perform, which you'll see on your instruction screen, you come to here."

Brad opened a small door and Tawny looked in. It led down a narrow passageway a few feet and into a cage-like cell.

"A jail cell?"

"No Tawny, a cage, for your lovely sexy body. Slaves go into a cage until they are ready for use."

Tawny looked and backed away. She had never been in a cage, but the thought was already giving her a rush. Brad pointed Tawny back to the computer monitor and told her to get to work.

"I'll be seeing you soon, Tawny. Good luck."

Tawny went to the monitor and touched her name and the screen filled with instructions. Her next assignment was at 5 pm and would last approximately three hours. She was to be in her cage at four and have no clothing or jewelry, only her heels. She was to prepare her body for sex. Tawny touched the highlighted word, "prepare", and another screen described the preparations in detail. It was essentially the douche and shave routine she had learned from Yanno at the resort. She touched the word, "assignment". She read the screen. She would be doing a live video feed at six, fucking five men. She was to fuck three at once and the other two in series; one vaginally, the other anally.

Tawny looked at the time and quickly began to remove her body jewelry and bathe. While she worked, she looked at the various cameras in the room, their lights blinking and moving, filming her naked body as she douched and shaved. She no longer had any pretense of privacy or a feeling of shyness about her nudity. At four, she was ready and she opened the door and made her way into the small cage. The cage was along the edge of an outside veranda and there were people walking by now and then, looking and smiling. The cages on either side of her were empty. Tawny waited patiently.

Time passed slowly and Tawny began to get the feeling that she was captured. She felt restricted and exposed. Her nudity felt strange, since people wandering by all had clothes on, except one girl that was on a leash. She was another of the slaves, she guessed. Tawny no longer knew what time it was, but she could see the shadows lengthening. A man came toward the cage and looked in at her. Tawny slipped off the small stool she had been using and slipped to her knees, opening her thighs and the man smiled and watched her. He reached into the cage and ran his fingers up her breast and flipped her nipple. Tawny breathed deeply and arched her back slightly, looking downward.

"Nice, very nice, I think I'm going to enjoy myself with you. Look at me girl."

Tawny looked up and stared into his eyes. She had not seen him before, but he looked stern and strong. He lifted a sleeve on a cage bar and a small door opened. He called her to the opening and Tawny crawled from the cage and knelt on the floor in front of him. He was carrying a length of leather, which Tawny now saw was a collar and a lead. He strapped the leather collar around her neck and let the lead fall loose.

"Come with me now slave Tawny. You have work tonight. You did read the preview?"

"Yes, Sir, I did."

Tawny looked toward him, guessing that Sir was the appropriate address. She had not received any instructions about how to talk to dominants or how to behave. She was guessing that kneeling, as she had at the assessment review, was the proper behavior for a slave. He turned and looked to her, seeing the questions in her face.

"What, you don't want to fuck us tonight?"

"Oh no Sir, I just am not sure of myself concerning forms of address and how to posture myself."

He chuckled and tugged her collar so she was close to him. He stopped and pushed her back to the wall and pushed his hands onto her breasts and pushed his tongue into her mouth. Tawny returned his wet kiss passionately and he sank his fingers firmly into her breasts. He broke his kiss, but left his hands on her breasts, kneading them firmly as he spoke.

"You'll have lots of dominants handling you honey. Every one professes to know the true way to handle a submissive, a slave, but every one will be different. The Company generally lets that training go, because it becomes useless. Every Master or Mistress or whatever will let you know how to behave. If you don't learn, you'll feel a lot of pain until you do. You seem to be respectful, so you need not worry about it. Nice tits, by the way."