The Program Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tawny was ready and sitting in her cage again when she was due to meet with the marketing executive. She heard a loud tapping on the floor and looked up to see a very attractive blonde woman, just over five feet tall in her heels, come toward the cage. The woman was dressed in a low cut blouse and a short leather skirt. Her thighs looked meaty and strong and her breasts were very large and poured out of her blouse with a generous cleavage. She had a pleasant face that wore a broad smile when she approached the cage.

"And you would be Tawny." She paused and waited for Tawny to nod and recognize her with a proper greeting for a Mistress. "I am Kathy and we have a little date this evening my lovely little slave. Come with me now."

She opened the cage and reached in with a collar. Tawny attached it and climbed out, slipping to her knees. Kathy attached a lead and led her to the restaurant where they sat together in a small, private room. Tawny was naked, except for collar and heels and Kathy seemed to be untiring in her eye tour of her body. As they waited for their meals, Kathy told Tawny to stand, sit, turn, open her labia and generally display herself while Kathy examined her every inch. Finally, when the meal came, she got down to business right after telling her how much she was looking forward to using her body after dinner. Kathy's attentive looking and the little hints she dropped about their "service session" made Tawny wet with anticipation.

"Tawny, you have created quite the stir for the Company. Darla has, indeed, found a golden nugget. Not that you are the most beautiful of even the sexiest slave that we have ever had here, so don't let it go to your head, but you do seem to have a magic touch, a special way about you, shall we say, that makes you particularly desirable and marketable." She paused, letting Tawny swallow and take what she had said in.

"The problem with that is that so many bidders have come in, at what we consider to be the maximum bid, that we cannot sell you. You see, if we sell you for more than a certain amount, the lessor tends to be in a position where he or she must recoup some of the funds, and that tends to produce offenses and violations of our rules. It gets so it would be cheaper for them to buy a very high-class prostitute on a daily basis. And since that is true, they tend to treat you like a prostitute, which you are not."

Tawny wasn't sure what to say. She became worried about the news that she could not be sold. If not, then what was going to happen to her, she thought. Kathy saw her confusion and jumped at the opportunity by offering her a solution that she hoped she would be willing to accept. She reached her hand over and touched Tawny's hand.

"Not to worry Miss Hess, I think I have a solution to the dilemma. We want to market you as a time-share slave."

Tawny felt like a rock had fallen on her head. A time-share! It made her feel cheap, like a used car. Kathy could see the distressed look in her face and applied some immediate solutions to deflect her distress.

"Tawny, this is a big break for you, but you look distressed. This is something to be excited about! You have a very hungry appetite for sex and this way, you will be protected from a Master that would bore you or abuse you. You see, this way, you will have a variety of people to serve, each one with a fresh new idea about how to best use your talents; and of course, it would mean much more money for the Company and, therefore, for you. What's good for the Company will ultimately be good for you."

Tawny perked up at the thought that she would be protected from boredom and any dangers from an abusive Master. She considered four years service in a harem, with camels and that perked her interest in an alternative.

"OK, so how does a time-share work, like a resort condo?" Tawny rolled her eyes and looked at Kathy and Kathy smiled back, relieved that Tawny was accepting the offer..

"Well, Tawny, it isn't too much different. Just like time-share properties, the benefits are that the parts can be sold for more than the whole and, of course, the property, in this case you, is shared by a number of people. Let me deflect your worries. You're a smart girl, so you'll figure out that shared use can also wear out the property faster, but you seem to have a unique level of stamina and, consider that, between clients, you have to travel and re-settle, which you will be given time for." Kathy paused, watching Tawny's reactions before adding the less-pleasant aspects of the deal.

Tawny asked questions, all of which Kathy answered with a positive bent. Then, she went on with the risky part of her pitch.

"Now, Tawny, you'll be serving anywhere from 10 to 20 clients during the term of your contract. That may sound like a lot, but remember, you could have as much as 20 weeks off for travel between clients."

Tawny did some quick math and asked how long the service periods were. Kathy wasn't surprised that Tawny picked up quickly on the implications of the time-share arrangement.

"Three or six months Tawny. Yes, that means you'll need to extend your obligation out through the option year, so you'll be a slave for a minimum of five years. But the really good news is that you'll be offered a two year extension option."

Tawny shook her head, feeling confused, but when Kathy began to throw out the monetary awards that were available after five or seven years on the time-share option, the idea became sweet. It was enough to make her completely financially independent for her whole life after the service period. So it was settled. Tawny would be offered to clients for a three or six month service period over a five-year period. Kathy already knew something that Tawny did not. There were already 12 clients who had met the maximum bid on a three-month stint, and two more had purchased six-month shares. The Company had already sold out Tawny's four year obligation and had just bargained an additional year from her. Tawny's performances, as recorded on video and during her video feed sessions, were making the Company a lot of money.

They talked about it a little while longer and Tawny gave her consent. Kathy was elated and glanced at her watch. She had only a couple hours to play with this gorgeous toy before her next session, so she whisked Tawny away to a private room and found out for herself what joy the slave called Tawny could be for a Mistress.

* * * * *

Tawny lay still, looking up at the ceiling. She thought back over the ten days she had been occupying the room. Brad had said his goodbyes the day before and today she would be dressing again, to go out into the real world for a little while, to travel to her own auction. The cameras were still there, pointing at her. She was being watched and that would soon end.

She had kept count. She had serviced ten potential clients, attended 18 video feed shows, been to five photo shoots with hard core posing, served twelve of the staff with service sessions and participated in a vigorous fitness program that maintained her figure and improved her muscle tone. During the course of the period, she had performed just about every sex act she could imagine, endured discomfort, and become well acquainted with one of the larger, better endowed dogs in the Company's kennels. All this would fade now and she would serve one Master or Mistress at a time.

Following her final briefings and a group send-off party, the 12 slaves to be auctioned in Las Vegas were sent off, one at a time, to the main island and, after a day or two at the resort, were placed on different flights for the trip to Las Vegas.