The Program Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let her breasts go and tugged her along as they continued. They went outside and down a trail. Tawny stumbled to keep up in her long, thin heels, but he wasn't being nice about slowing down. They reached another building and Tawny was breathing fast from the exertion needed to keep her balance. He pulled her leash in tight again and unclipped it, then he opened the door and pushed her into the room.

Tawny stumbled in, feeling clumsy in her heels. She looked around and saw that the room was open, well lit and there were several cameras set up with computer equipment along one wall. A man sat among the computer gear and was making adjustments. There was a large, round bed with a dark blue cover in the middle of the room and it was brightly lit with a circle of spotlights and diffusers. There were four other men standing around the bed, naked and staring at her. Her host spoke first.

"OK, Tawny the way this works is we get going at it here. You just do what comes naturally to you. Don't be shy about getting aggressive sexually, if you feel like you want to get into it, go right ahead. We start with you kneeling on the bed alone and looking into any of the feed cameras around the bed. The requestor will be able to look at up to four feed shots at any one time, so you don't have to worry about positioning, but don't try to hide any of your body, be sure he can see into your pussy a lot. Now drop the collar off here and get up on the bed honey."

Tawny crawled up onto the bed and stayed up on her knees. She looked at the closest camera and paused, then she began to rub her body, pretending she was on a stage and there were a hundred horny men out there watching. The three men on her right came in closer. Tawny glanced and saw they were each well endowed and muscular.

"Good Tawny, good start, show your body, pull your pussy open some so they can see what a good fuck you're going to be. There isn't just your requestor watching, this is open to anyone in the Company, as are all your shows."

Tawny cupped her breasts and began to roll her hips. She slid her fingers down to her pussy and pulled her lips open slightly. Just as she contemplated slipping a finger in, one of the men crawled onto the bed and moved in behind her. His hands engulfed her body and his hands ravaged her breasts. The second man mounted, moving in front of her. He smiled and put his palm over her pussy and rubbed it gently while he stroked his cock to a hard pole. The third man slipped onto the bed and began to caress her ass and thigh from the other side. Her hand was grasped and placed on a cock and she began to stroke it and feel his balls. All three men moved in closer and she felt flesh all around her and a mouth covered hers.

Tawny soon lost control. She felt herself being pushed forward onto one of them and his hands grasped her hips. His cock slipped against her labia and then she was being fucked in her pussy as he guided her hips up and down his shaft. Another set of fingers worked at her ass and poked at her anus. She felt his body at her back as she knelt over the one fucking her pussy. Her head was lifted and a cock slipped into her mouth and she began to suck and lick as he moved his hips in and out, fucking her face. The bodies moved against her and soon she felt the other cock pressing into her anus. Tawny relaxed and his cock flowed into her well-prepared ass and began rubbing against the other one through the thin membrane between her vagina and her rectum. She sucked and the cock pumped into her mouth. The fucking continued and all three men were panting and fucking. The man slipped from her mouth and moved around her. The cock fell from her ass and the other cock replaced it. Each man moved from her, exchanging his cock in her holes and fucking her continually. Tawny forgot the video feeds and fucked them back, feeling her body beg for orgasms from every angle. The man who had been fucking her ass began to fuck her tits now, pressing her breasts together around his shaft and humping into her with vigor.

Tawny lost track of time, but suddenly she felt the hot cum splash up onto her chin from the man fucking her tits. He groaned and backed away and sprayed more onto her breasts and Tawny looked toward the nearest camera and smeared his cum over her breasts while she jerked her hips against the cocks in her. Another tight grasp on her hips told her to be ready and a warm gush of cum filled her ass. Tawny was left with only one cock in her and she rode him. Her orgasm grew and she looked down at the face straining under her. Tawny groaned as her pussy shrunk on his cock in a strong spasm and she felt his cum wash into her cunt like a gush of heat. Both shook and groaned until the cum stopped flowing and Tawny dragged her used pussy off his body.

Tawny wasn't given a chance to recover. A man took her hair and flung her onto her back and then mounted her. He was hard and he took his cock in hand and fed it into her still, quivering pussy. Tawny lay back in a heap and he proceeded to fuck her with long, deep strokes. He pressed her shoulders down into the mattress and glared at her while he fucked her with wild abandon. Tawny moaned and rocked her head and began to wiggle and writhe under him as his cock began to awaken her pussy again and she felt her vagina twitch and grab at his powerful male strokes. She grasped at his back and scratched at him as she began to buck her hips, fucking at his hardness.

"Oh yea, that's the way cunt, fuck it, fuck it fast like the cheap whore you are bitch!"

Tawny heard the dirty fuck words and looked at him as she bucked her hips, fucking back at him. Tawny was sure she could get his cum out of his balls before she felt that wondrous spasm in her pussy again. She smiled and tensed her kegel and watched his face as her pussy tightened and relaxed on his cock as he slipped it in and out of her hot tube. Her partner winced as his cock began to tense and his impulse to spurt his cum into her grew. He panted and sweat appeared on his brow and his rhythm slipped.

Tawny sensed his anguish. He was trying to sustain his fucking and hold back on his orgasm, but Tawny wasn't going to cooperate. She reached back and pulled at his ass while she jerked her hips up, snatching his cock in her pussy and then tensing again, tightening her cunt-hold on his sensitive shaft. He groaned and shook in a series of fast, deep thrusts and then she felt his heat flow into her pussy and his thighs and ass tense. He jerked twice and yanked his cock from her. His pulsing flesh-pole continued to spurt a stream of his sperm-laden cum onto her belly and Tawny giggled and wiggled under his body as she watched his cum spurt onto her skin. Her partner laughed and fell over onto his side murmuring praises for her performance.

A moment passed and Tawny caught her situational awareness back and slipped her hand down to smear his cum over her mons as she rolled to her side and looked into one of the video feed cameras.

Tawny felt something shake the mattress and a moment later another man was kneeling behind her. He reached down to grasp her thighs and pulled her toward him.

"OK now slut, time to pleasure me. I've been watching your sweet, smooth ass honey and I'm gonna fuck it for you now. On your knees bitch."

Tawny relaxed and his strong arms pulled her over and around until her knees folded under her. He held her hips in a vice-like grip and began rubbing his hard flesh-pole along her ass crack. He slapped her right ass cheek with a loud slap that hurt her and made her flesh hot.

"Reach back and spread them cunt! Hold them open so I can see that hot hole I'm going to pierce."

Tawny lay on her face and reached back, prying her cheeks apart. She could feel the air caress her hole and she relaxed and tensed intermittently. Her partner could see it and the camera picked it up as well. Her trained hole opened and closed like a winking eye. Her partner watched, mesmerized momentarily by the sight of her ass hole beckoning his cock. He pressed his crown down and rubbed it on her hole as it pulsed. He leaned forward and the head slipped through the lubricated opening with her next opening and then he lunged forward, pressing his length deeply into her hole. Tawny groaned as her ass tensed as a natural reaction and hugged his cock tightly. Her assailant grasped her hips and slapped her hands away and jerked her body slightly while his cock felt for her deepest point. Tawny pulled her hands under her and lifted herself onto all fours. She took a full breath and relaxed again and then glanced into the nearest camera while she rocked her hips back and forth on her hands and legs.

He did not let her go at first, preferring to let the warmth of her deep hole caress his shaft. After a few moments and a pleasurable grin, he let Tawny's hips loose and let her hole slip forward and then back along his stiff pole. The sensation was ecstatic for him. Tawny's ass hugged his shaft and her motion pulled and pushed along his shaft, tickling his sensitive glans while her muscle tension, fading and tensing, felt like a tight mouth sucking on his manhood. He knew that she would draw his cum soon at this rate, so he leaned over her and ran his hand around her waist and pushed his fingers back along her belly.

Tawny felt good. His cock was a perfect size for her ass, just a bit above average, and she was enjoying the feel as his shaft filled her pocket and rubbed along her insides, giving her a light erotic feeling in her pussy. She knew she would feel his cum soon, but then his finger glided back along her tummy and found her smooth mons. His middle finger burrowed through her slippery hood and slipped over her clit. Tawny gasped and shuddered as his touch filled her psyche with a flood of wondrous sensation. Tawny lost her rhythm and began jerking in reaction to his finger play. She felt his hips begin to move and he jerked his cock into her as his finger slid and rubbed over her clit. Tawny moaned and shivered as his finger guided her closer to a powerful clit-induced orgasm. She glanced at the camera again, and felt sweat slip down her brow. His free hand slipped along her sweaty flank and he pressed his finger into her pussy while he pressed his palm into her clit. The sensation was more than she could handle and she moaned loudly and let a flow of warm cum dribble out onto his palm.

He felt her cum coat his palm while he jerked and pumped his cock into her hot ass. She jerked and shook and the motion tossed him over the edge. He struggled to keep his hand in her pussy, but his spasms forced him to abandon the effort and his cum spewed out to fill her wildly shaking anal cavity. He grasped her hips to steady her movement and watched as his cock remained tightly set in her ass and he let another spasm of cum loose in her ass. He gasped and pulled his cock out and slipped it up between her cheeks. His last spurt of cum shot up and forward in a long stream along her sweat coated spine.

Tawny felt him shove her forward and she slipped onto her front on the bed. She breathed heavily, still recovering from the beauty of the moment. The bright lights dimmed and she turned on her side to see what was happening. She thought the performance was over, and it was, officially, but one of the male performers, the one who had led her down, was massaging his hard cock and looking at her. He set his knees on the bed and pushed Tawny to her back. Tawny looked up at him as he watched her and stroked his penis.

"I'd say everything got fucked good except your tits, my little bitch."

He took her hands and pushed them against her breasts. Tawny understood and pushed her breasts together while he slipped over her and straddled her stomach with his thighs. He laid his cock in her cleavage and Tawny let her breasts envelop his shaft. He began to rock his hips, fucking her breasts while he gently, but expertly, tweaked and twisted her nipples. His cock easily glided through the sweat-lubricated valley of her breasts. He smiled down as he fucked them, speaking occasional descriptions of her performance, telling her what an obedient slave she was and what a "cum lover" she was. His finger play on her nipples made her excited and she began to feel her pussy turn and move in her. He noticed her excitement as her nipples swelled and hardened, so he reached a hand back and shoved his fingers along her slit and over her clit. Their motion increased and his cock began to drool a stream of pre-cum that lubricated the valley between her breasts and his movements became more rhythmic.

Tawny let go first. Her thighs stiffened and her teeth set and then her pussy leaked another pool of warm cum that filled her slit and flowed down the junction between her thighs. He felt her wetness, saw her pleasure and turned his attention to her breasts again as his cock throbbed and pulsed between her breasts. He looked down at her and told her to be a good slut, then his cum began to flow. Her breasts caught the first stream as his cock was beginning a forward motion. His cock emerged from between her breasts, wet and cum slick as it spewed more cum out in a long, white stream. The warm stream shot onto her face, settling on her forehead and down her cheek. He pressed his hips forward and ran his fingers along his cock, just below his crown as Tawny pressed her tits tightly around the base of his cock. Another long stream sped out and splattered into her chin and up her other cheek. More slipped from his hole, formed a puddle on her chest and rolled onto her throat before slipping off the side of her neck.

He slipped off of her and, as he moved for the edge of the bed, took her hand and pushed it onto her face. He climbed away and Tawny took his directive and smeared the cum over her cheeks and licked at her fingers. After a few moments, he came back tossed her collar on the bed and told her to put it on. Then he tugged, leading her behind him as they made their way back to her room.

* * * * *

Tawny sat on the edge of her bed in her room and waited for her hair to dry out a bit. She had taken a shower and cleaned herself again after she had been unceremoniously dropped back into her cage after her group sex session on the video feed set. She had a moment to ponder her situation. It was getting late, almost 10 pm and she was getting sleepy. It had already been a long day, having arrived at the marketing facility, sucking off Brad, getting to know her room and how the computers worked and then fucking all those guys in front of a video feed camera.

Tawny's thoughts were cut short by a melodic sound from the tasking computer. She looked and saw the screen was flashing. Omigod, not another job tonight, she thought. She got up lazily and balanced on her heels and clickety-clacked across the room to the monitor and sat on the little stool in front of the screen. The faint whir of cameras panning as they followed her and the changing lighting in the room reminded her she was not alone. She touched the screen and her name appeared with a schedule for the following day. 'Thank heavens, she thought, I can sleep now.'

She read her schedule. It was anything but relaxing. Up at six and down to fitness training for two hours, a breakfast on the main lanai with Brad followed by a "service session" with Brad, then a six hour stint with a client in "cottage three". That took her to dinnertime where she would have a meal with one of the marketing directors, a woman, followed again by another two hour "service session" with her. The evening held another video session at "studio four". She was to be prepared, in her cage at eight PM where she would be taken down for another video feed event. Tawny touched that highlighted event on the screen and like all the items on the schedule; details were given. She read the details and felt a squirm in her pussy. She was going to be restrained and whipped and receive some breast torture until she gave an orgasm. It was a specific request from another client.

Tawny smiled and lay on the bed, stretched out and hugged the pillow. Sleep came quickly and the lights dimmed to a soft glow.

The fitness training was enjoyable. Tawny stretched, ran, lifted and then got a most excellent massage. The only thing that was a bit out of the ordinary was that she was obliged to give oral sex to the masseuse while she massaged her breasts. Breakfast with Brad was nice. Tawny sat with him, naked, except for her heels and they talked. Brad had some surprising news for her.

"So what happened at the end of the session last night sweetie?"

Tawny was confused at first, but with Brad's urging, she explained how the man that had escorted her down gave her a breast fucking after the session was supposedly finished. Brad shook his head.

"They are very strict here. There is no fooling around outside the limits of the Company program. He apparently didn't have clearance for that little tit fucking he gave you and he's already off the island, heading for who knows where."

Tawny was surprised, but very pleased. The tit fucking wasn't unpleasant for her, but she did think it was a little strange, coming after the video stream pick-up was off and the lights were down. She felt no malice toward the man, but the fact that he was promptly disciplined for breaking a rule made her feel very safe. Brad went on to tell her that she needs to be a real squealer any time anyone does something she thinks is not in line with her place as a marketable slave. That issue took a little explanation, but Brad filled her in.

"You see, we do get to 'train' the slaves some. All we have to do is ask, which is why we have a little time together right after breakfast, so eat up!"

Brad also told her that her afternoon session with the Mistress from marketing was going to be interesting, so he understood. Interesting for two reasons. One, the woman was a very beautiful and sexy lady who had been pushing for a session with her since she first saw her on the computer, and also because he understood that she had been generating record interest from all over the place. That is why he thought that this marketing executive was going to talk to her in the afternoon.

Brad led her from the lanai and back to her room where he fucked her vigorously for a good hour. He was stern and rough with her, as she expected him to be, and he brought her through three strong orgasms. He quit in a respectable time and watched her while she refreshed herself for her one-on-one with the client. When she was ready, he led her to her cage and bid her farewell until a later time. Tawny was left on her own, waiting for her trip to 'cottage three'.

* * * * *

Tawny groaned as she slipped into the tub. Her ass was still sore and her breasts ached from all the pulling and pinching she had received. The client was one Jamid Kalid, a wealthy man from somewhere in the Middle East. He was not a bad looking guy, and he had a very respectable cock of about seven inches, but he treated her like meat. He kept her occupied for the entire six hours, either stroking her ass with a flogger, tying her, pinching her, applying a countless number of nipple clamps and other cute sex toys and watched her while she stuffed a dozen dildos of various shapes, sizes and styles into her pussy. In between all this, he fucked her vaginally, in the ass or let his cum spill into her mouth. She kept count; he dumped four loads into her throughout the afternoon.

He had an endless list of questions. How was she at serving other women? Could she dominate (which she answered negatively)? Did she do it with other animals other than dogs? Could she belly dance? and so on. Tawny tried to answer his requests, but mainly, she referred him to the Company, which is what she had been told to do in reply to queries. She had become concerned when he started talking about her place in his harem and about 'animals', in the plural and imagined what a camel penis might look like. The thought made her wince while the warm, oiled bath soaked her abused body.