The Prom Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image on screen cut away abruptly, only to be replaced by a wide shot of Cindy naked sitting cross-legged on top of her bed. Spread out next to her, was a large pile of sex toys. "Okay, guys," she announced. "I'm all clean and ready to say 'thank you'," she said with a wink. "You really shouldn't have," she added, randomly picking up two toys. "But I'm so glad you did."

"Okay, I know that was a bit of a cliché, but I promise you haven't heard of anyone like me before!" Cindy laughed, throwing her head back so her long hair fell over her shoulders. "Like I said, I'm willing to do just about anything to make sure we get to have a nice, normal prom!"

"What are you willing to do?" she purred, leaning back with a broad smile on her face. She spread her legs wide for the videocamera which instantly zoomed in on her parted snatch. Cindy closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of her fingertip exciting her already over stimulated clit, and squirmed on the bed sheets as she pushed her curled finger in deep between her thin pink lips.

"Gawd, I love that feeling," she gushed, her toes curled at the end of her long, outstretched legs. She smiled at the camera and added another finger, sinking it easily between her moist lips.

Cindy dug her fingers in her twat for a while, getting her juices flowing, and making sure she was good and wet, before withdrawing her fingers and spreading her shiny pink lips for inspection. "Nothing is tighter than virgin pussy," she smirked, running her middle finger along the tender pink crease, before wedging it inside. She pulled her finger out slowly, allowing the videocamera to zoom in on her tight flytrap reluctantly giving up its sticky prey.

"I think that's ready, don't you?" Cindy asked perkily. She reached to the side and grabbed the first vibrator in reach. It was made of smooth pink plastic. On the shaft, was written in black felt pen, "Tim". Cindy twisted the base and the small vibrator hummed to life. Cindy flashed her eyebrows at the videocamera and brought the vibrator down to her pussy, squealing at first contact. She turned the vibration down and reapplied it to her pussy, focusing mainly on her clit with the tip of the toy. After a few moments, she closed her eyes and began to lose her inhibitions.

"Oh, Timmmm...," she purred, bringing the plastic toy up away from her clit and twisting on the base again, bringing it back to a noisy, but happy, hum. Cindy briefly rubbed the tip of the toy on her clit, before slipping it inside her pussy. It slid in easily and Cindy's abdomen involuntarily jerked at the concentrated vibrations. As she became accustomed to the sensation, she calmed down and began to enjoy the experience, moving it slowly in and out of her sticky cunt.

"Mmm, thanks, Tim," she purred, pulling it from her pussy. She twisted the base, so that it turned off, then slipped it inside her mouth, cleaning it off. "Maybe we can get together sometime so I can thank you in person." She sat up and leaned into the camera lens, smiling. "You know how to make it happen."

"Now, Greg, let's see what you've got," she said, reading the name off of the side of the next toy. This one was a thick, red, nearly transparent jelly cock. "Mmm, nice choice. But do you think it'll fit?" Cindy lowered the jelly cock to her sticky pussy and pressed the thick head to her small opening.

"I dunno, it's gonna be pretty tight," she warned, pushing the red head in between her parted lips with her free hand. "Ohh.." she groaned, closing her eyes as the thick snake burrowed its way down her salmon colored gopher hole. The camera lens zoomed in tight on her cunt lips stretching wide to accommodate the thick trunk.

"Mmm..." she purred dramatically, "nice cock, Greg." Cindy slowly inched the thick jelly cock out of her pink tunnel. She wasn't prepared for what came next. Because her cuntlips were wrapped so tightly around the shaft of the red plastic cock, as she pulled it out of her pussy, it created a vacuum in the suddenly empty space. And as she continued to pull, the dildo acted like the plunger on a syringe, sucking out her Bartholin fluid to fill the pressure void. Cindy's pussy instinctively clenched tighter, increasing the pressure within.

Unable to take it much longer, Cindy reversed course, again, and then again, until she was pumping her pussy hard with short, quick strokes. "Oh, fuck," she groaned, as an audible pussy fart escaped from her nether lips, releasing the pent-up air and allowing her to pummel her cunt with greater ferocity.

"Oh, shit," she moaned. Cindy released her grip on the see-through cock, leaving it wedged firmly between her pink pussy lips, and reached around her backside so that she could grab hold of the plastic cock and fuck herself without obstructing the camera's view of the action. She lowered her legs and stretched them straight out, pointing her toes and arching her back as her legs swept wildly back and forth on the bed sheets like erratic windshield wipers.

"Oh..fuck...!" she screamed, shoving the cock as far inside her twitching pussy as she could with each successive thrust. Her back arched more and more, the deeper she plowed, until her ass was completely off of the bed sheet. She stayed motionless in the reverse jackknife position, balancing precariously on her shoulders, for what seemed like 2 minutes. As the camera repositioned itself higher, barely an inch of the eight inch cock remained sticking out of her pussy.

Letting go of the plastic dildo and lowering herself slowly back to the bed sheet, Cindy's pussy was visibly soaked in her own sticky cum. She had had an explosive orgasm, her cries of passion suppressed by the upside down pressure on her lugs.

She slowly withdrew the thick red snake from her shiny pussy, quivering slightly as its veined shaft rubbed against the walls of her over-excited pussy. When it was finally completely out of her, thick white cum drained out of Cindy's open pussy.

"Oh, shit, Greg, that was fucking incredible!" She brought the fake cock up to her face, eyeing the magical wand that had given her such a strong orgasm, then held it out for the camera, which zoomed in on the cunt juices dripping down the sides.

"Thank you," she purred, lying back on her bed, utterly relaxed and spent, but still excited about the prospect of being naked in front of so many anonymous, and no doubt adoring, eyes.

Without thinking, her hand slipped down between her creamy thighs, and she began stimulating her clit some more. Gently at first, but gradually with more and more enthusiasm. Soon, her fingers were dipping inside her pink, and her breath was growing deeper. Tossing her head to the side, she eyed a gold plated vibrating toy egg that someone named Simon had sent to her. Reaching out and grabbing onto it, she parted her cervix with the two fingers already wedged inside, and slipped the egg-shaped object into her mouth, getting it wet.

Cindy raised her head and eyed the camera as she lowered the egg to her pussy. "Ready, Simon?" she asked, pressing the narrow end to her hole. She removed her fingers and pressed the bottom of the egg, sending it slipping inside of her slick tunnel. Unlike the other toys, this one felt weird, unnatural, and it took a little getting used to. Her cunt muscles kept wanting to shoot it back out, and she had to keep poking at it with her two fingers, pushing it deeper and deeper, until it was just beyond reach.

"This is a new one for me, guys!" she joked, unsure of what was supposed to happen next. Then, realizing that the wire that was coming of her pussy wasn't just to assist in retracting the device, she groped around for the tiny control pad. It had three settings, and she switched it on low. The egg started buzzing nicely, giving her a start. The noise was barely audible. She giggled and spread her knees again, giving the camera a straight shot at her pink pussy.

Turning it up a notch, the egg started humming inside her. The noise grew louder, still barely audible over the air conditioning she turned on in her room to mask the noise of the various toys and her passion induced moans. The sensations were more intense. She closed her eyes and soon found herself rubbing her clit as the egg played around inside her. Over time, it moved down her tunnel and threatened to come out, forcing her to stick her fingers back inside her box and push it back inside. But as she made contact with the egg, she accidentally pushed it up against her g-spot.

It felt so good, that she trapped it there, slowly running it in small circles against her previously undiscovered zone alarm. Growing bolder, and ever more eager, she thumbed the switch on the control pad, setting the egg on "high". In the same instant, she was in the throes of passion. Her back arched and her hips raised off of the bed sheet again. But as she did so, the cord grew taught and pulled the egg out of her yearning pussy.

Laying flat on the bed, Cindy grabbed the egg and ran it over her clit, squirming on the sheets as she did, since it was still set to "high" power. A thin stream of clear fluid dripped out of the base of her pussy as she rubbed her clit with the tiny gold toy. Then, unable to control herself, Cindy pushed it back inside her pussy, again positioning it with her two fingers. But this time, she pushed it beyond her g-spot, knowing that it would probably tear her apart if she didn't.

As it was, she was soon on the verge of another intense orgasm. Her pussy was leaking a constant stream of fluid as she struggled to keep her ass planted on the bed sheet so that the egg wouldn't get ripped out again.

"Ahhhh!" she yelled loudly as she climaxed on the gold toy. Her hips raised off the bed again, but by this time, she was gripping the bed sheets with both hands, and the remote control dangled freely in the air. "Oh shit, I'm cumming!" she screamed, slamming herself onto the bed sheet, and spreading her cunt lips wide for the camera which zoomed in too quickly, sending it out of focus momentarily.

Cindy's eyes were gaping open nearly as wide as her mouth as she tried to force the egg out of her pussy with her cunt muscles. But as she tightened down, it only increased the vibrating sensations, extending her orgasm.

As luck -- and nature -- would have it, when she orgasmed, her cunt muscles clamped down so hard, that the egg was forced down her chute and slowly peeked out between her thin pink lips. Giving it another push, the egg crowned and then popped out, falling on the white bed sheet, where it lay buzzing happily, covered in her thick slime.

"Oh shit..." she laughed nervously. "I almost couldn't get it out!"

She sat up and turned off the egg. Her hand stroked her dripping pussy soothingly. "Simon, you crazy fuck. I hope you don't have any more tricks up your sleeve! Or up mine!" she laughed, spreading her cunt lips one last time for the camera.

"Well boys," she sighed loudly, "I was hoping to get around to thanking more of you this week, but to tell you the truth, Tim, Greg and Simon totally wore me out! Maybe we can do some more later." She winked at the camera.

"But ONLY if you guys keep bidding, okay?" She waved a finger at the camera lens. "I'll admit this is kinda fun, but let's keep in mind what we're trying to do here, okay? Go to eBay and bid on the Cinderella package if you want this to continue. And bid GENEROUSLY if you want to make my dream come true. I bet I can make yours come true, too." She smiled at the camera as it faded to black.

End of Part II.

12