All Comments on 'The Prometheus Invasion Ch. 02'

by Scribe65

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 12 years ago
Not much meat

This seemed thin. While it does seem to be setting thing up so we know the characters better when thing do start happening, at some point something has to happen.

Once the whole story is finished, this might be ok, but with the episodic nature of the media here, maybe it would be better to post les frequently but with lenghthier segments. That is just my guess.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. The writing is good. The dialog is interesting, the characters are real and the exposition is not too heavy. I just am having trouble staying interested when nothing is happening.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
U know

Some times you do not get meat...

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
U do know ....

that veggies r good 4 u.But not too much though.The meat and fish dishes can come later. That is what is called a balanced diet !!! Anyone feeling hungry?LOL!

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
Forgot to add

pls,pls, make the aliens cute and interesting not boring, tentacled, disgusting beasties !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When ?

We could have gotten a date or year . But from the planes and Korean War I guess mid 50's . I find it really unlikely there would be a woman with her back ground working for the government in the 50's .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous