All Comments on 'The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 04'

by PaulSandarac

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tsememgbtsememgbover 15 years ago
Great characters

Hi PaulSandarac,

I have not yet read this story but I wanted to leave you some feedback anyway. I did read the first three "The Proper Rules for Strip Poker) stories and I thoroughly enjoyed them. I think you did an excellent job developing the characters and the story. And, I look forward to reading this story with the same cast of characters.

Thanks for your excellent work and for sharing it with us.

Cheers,

Tsememgb

Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
Outstanding

First one of yours I've read. You can be sure I'll read the others.

Really a beautiful story with very distinct characters. My compliments.

I hope my stories achieve similar satisfaction.

svenskkarlsvenskkarlover 15 years ago
still going strong

Good characters and an interesting plot that is not only the in-and-out. There is enought of details and ambiance to make it into more of a story than a recap; not too much to make it into an exercise.

Good craft and some interesting reflections of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good job

nice stories man. i've read a lot of the stories on here but you managed to find the right balances between everything, that made the stories pleasurable to read. i'm looking forward to any future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyable

Paul,

A very good read. I felt at the beginning you were trying to be to literate and your attempt at writing a masterpiece got in the way of telling the story. As you got further into the story it started flowing much better.

The change of pace from strip poker to the next level definitely helped keep it interesting. I've been looking for your next story with anticipation since your second installment, and I'll be anxiously awaiting your next

offering.

Jerry

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!!!!!!!

That was another great chapter that you've written about these characters. I like I you've developed the characters over the four chapters. Starting from the first chapter where they lost their virginity in the poker game to where they have changed partners and had more fun. I would love to see another chapter to explain what happened between Scott and Jayne the last night of their trip. Keep writing

VectessianVectessianover 15 years ago
Great Erotica

Rarely on this site can one read sensual yet exciting, gramatically correct, erotica. Paul's stories brought back many pleasant youthful memories. Well done and thank you Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent work!

This piece of work (all four chapters) is Professional Quality.

Please continue to write.

I assume You already have a lot of fans out there, and I must tell You - This is only the second time I have taken time to give feedback to an Author. I don't waste my time asking for more unless I really want more, and You are unrated among my top two Writers. Not only because of the erotic part, but the complete feeling of the Story.

Do the World a favor, and continue Your excellent writing. Should You continue to write non-erotic stories, please put a link in Your Bio to where it can be found. You are worth reading. Simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic, One of the best of all time here

This would definitely rank among my best stories of all time here. Really really well written with believeable characters, situation, and dialogue. Reminds me of The Summer Camp Series by Nick Scipio in the way it follows the development and growing confidence of the responsible kids. Kind of the ultimate role model for sexual development and the one most of us wish we had. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great work!

Just finished the 4th chapter, and found it as amazing as the first 3! You have done a superb job on these! Please write more!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 15 years ago
That was one LONNNNNNNGGGG story!!!

...but damn was it worth it! Nicely done again! I don't know how I missed its debut, but I did, and I see that you have another one completed already! I can hardly wait for that one to find out what happens next. I have a feeling I know, but with no clues to go by, I will have to read it to be sure of my hunch, won't I? Great job again! I hope that the next one is as good as these first four have been! I also hope that the next one is not, by any means, a conclusion...these are too good to stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the two ...

... best series I have read on this site. Great writing, great plot and hot sex. Better than most "professional" novels of any genre. Will definitely have to read part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Voted 5 but . . .

The story is good (not the first time I've read it), but, oh, man, the story was clearly not one that followed the proper rules for pronouns. Take a look throughout the story to see where "I" should have been replaced with "me" or "myself," for example. Also adding to the story's sticking in my craw were words that sounded correct but whose spelling unintentionally changed a sentence's meaning altogether. I wish I had time to work with you, 'cause the story's too good not to be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

This, here, is true art, you captivate real feelings and creatively flare up emotions with wonderful games and lust-craved daring activities. This is one of a kind. The character development is at the caliber of an winning romance or romantic comedy, just phenomenal, I don't know how else to compliment you on your work, in all honesty, I'm truly awestruck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story is too good to just stop here

I was captivated by this story from the very beginning. It is sensual and thought provoking. The characters are very real, you almost feel you know them all. This story is one that can go on and on, and it should. It is way too good to just stop here.

WolfDesireWolfDesireabout 8 years ago

Another great chapter to this erotic story.

The only problem is a few grammar and/or spelling mistakes, not enough to ruin the story but just enough to catch.

Airman76Airman76almost 4 years ago
Very pleasant to read without being smutty

A goodly amount of work went into developing this story and the characters. I enjoyed them very much, a big thank you to the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous