All Comments on 'The Real Estate Connection Ch. 05'

by kiwiwolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
Way Cool Story!!

I love the story and am glad to see the next chapter. I hope there are more on the way soon. I try to be patient but when the story is good it is hard to wait. Keep up the phenominal work!

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
Way Cool Story!!

I love the story and am glad to see the next chapter. I hope there are more on the way soon. I try to be patient but when the story is good it is hard to wait. Keep up the phenominal work!

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
Way Cool Story!!

I love the story and am glad to see the next chapter. I hope there are more on the way soon. I try to be patient but when the story is good it is hard to wait. Keep up the phenominal work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it!!! Please hurry with the next chapter!!!!

kjtattskjtattsover 19 years ago
Fucking Brilliant!

Absolutely awesome!... Great sex & excitement - you sure know how to get me going! I can't wait for the next chapter!! Hugs & kisses to you! xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lotsa sex, lotsa violence, what's not to like?

Good Stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oiy vay

Well, stumbled into 1 and ended up staying for the lot - in one read! Completely blew my schedule! (so much for time management, eh?!). And now, like everyone else - MORE! MORE! MORE! NOW!! (please)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
As great as usual.

Fantastic storyline, as always. Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.It's the best story on Literotica, and also amongst the best sex. Keep at it and let us have another soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantabulous!

My initials are MFB. I am retired military with all my years overseas in SOS positions. DAMN fine story..... and yes my 'people' use to tell me what MFB stood for a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED?

I remember reading this story several years ago - and enjoying it greatly!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
i thought it couldnt get any better

And it did

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am enjoying this with a couple reservations.

Calling everyone in sight "Baby" every other line is getting pretty old. Do people talk like that? Then there is the punctuation. When you address a person you need a comma. "Hello, Fred." You have "No problem baby" and similar things all over the story. It is not a "no problem baby" but rather, "No problem, Baby." See how that works? Huge difference when reading the story.

cutedaddy69cutedaddy692 months ago

Becoming unbearably slow, predictable and repetitive. Frankly, not very entertaining anymore. There's a limit to how much excitement endless shopping, sex and being in relaxed control of everything can provide. Gave up, lookin elsewhere. Tx for a great effort anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous