All Comments on 'The Realtor'

by PTremer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just a tad immature, but sex sells.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where

did the silk covered donkey come from? Is this a Winter Holiday contender?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice.

im liking this story, well done.

lil_cockteaselil_cockteaseabout 12 years ago
Annoying To Read

I'm sorry, but I've just got to say this. The structure of your writing just makes this nearly impossible to read and enjoy. I was much more annoyed by the technicality of your writing than turned on by this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad at all! The story introduces a fantastic female character that reminds me of a married woman i truly loved & had an affair with

... She always sensed if a man noticed her. She liked to be nicely dressed. Her standard office attire included stay-up thigh-high stokings & a thong panty in matching colour.

I wholeheartedly recommand this story to those readers who can enjoy a non-explucit erotic story.

I must admit i was looking for a jack-off fantasy. From that standpoint this would not the first choice BUT I AM GLAD I READ IT!

The new real estate agent is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ORIGINAL! FROM A WOMAN'S POV. I AM GLAD I READ IT! I GAVE THIS STORY A 4 [(☆☆☆☆) 4.2/5.0 = 84%]

:-)

PTremer, you are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH, GAVE IT A 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon 12/07/15 said it all. I DO LIKE THIS STORY. I gave it a 5- (*****-).

Years ago when my wife & i had 2 small children, my wife got smitten by a rich real estate broker. We met him at a big-ass housewarming party. I was with our kids by the swimming pool while she mingled with other guests.

Then the rich real estate broker arrived. My wife was in a group of 4 or 5 women. The broker obviously knew most of them. After a while it was announced the food was ready. Somehow everybody went there except for the broker & my wife. The two of them now were at the bar. My wife & the broker came to me. My eife beought me a beer. She kidsed me, gave me the beer & introduced the broker to me.

"I have the opportunity get a guided tour of the property. You won't mind, honey, will you?" I nodded. "You are the best." I did not like it but i okayed it nevertheless.

The tour was only gor her. My wife was nowhere to be seen for about 45 minutes. Then she came to me & dpent dome time with kids & me.

She told me she was offered a job in his office & staging of houses. That would be until she gets her licence. She told me she got an interview next week. Her mom was visiting us at the time & was willing to baby sit our kids.

To cut the long story short,

the BROKER NOT ONLY HIRED HER BUT HE FUCKED HER TOO.

My wife did not like the industry & quit that job.

One night she told me we had to talk. She admitted she had slept with the broker & begged me to gorhive her.

"I never stopped loving you. It was like i was doing it in another universe. It was like my own avatar was having sex with him... Please do not leave me. Please don't despise me..."

We are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+!

👍

Btw, Carole is a KEEPER. I wish I were a real estate broker & she worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6)].

(My comment is inspired by anon 12/07/15.)

I wholeheartedly recommend this story to those readers who can enjoy a nonexplicit, yet truly erotic, story. I liked it very very much (although as a rule I look for jack-off fantasies).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH: ⭐⭐⭐⭐+ [4+ (4.4)]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like it very, very much (👍+): ****+ (4+)! 💚.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a public comment:

"Anonymous, almost 15 years ago

Just a tad immature, but sex sells."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5), ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

EROTIC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous