The Reckoning of River Rollins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

River was about to say 'yes,' but than a brilliant idea occurred to him. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the dog-leash and collar he had intended to give to Beth. He held it in front of Ripley's face, and even though her sunglasses he could see the shock in her beautiful eyes. Her puffy lips trembled with disbelief and horror as he clasped the collar around her neck, and then wrapped the leash around his hand, tugging on it like she was a stubborn little puppy who needed to be trained.

"No," River said. "You are my bitch now, Officer Ripley, and you are going to go to my prom with me."

Part 4

Sabrina Apple woke up to the sounds of sex, and for once it was sex she wasn't having. The sexy, athletic 19 year old blonde stirred awake and found herself in bed naked, her panties kicked down to one ankle, and her tiny t-shirt up around her neck like a scarf. She had kicked her sheets off of the bed, and was straddling a pillow like it was a sybian. Even in this early morning of May the weather was hot and humid, and something about that made Sabrina's hormones boil.

The green-eyed 19 year old nymphet had spent almost every day for the last month either at the gym (and getting plowed by her sexy older instructor), at the pool (blowing the sexy college lifeguard), or just hanging out with friends (specifically Marcus King, a high school stud who might have been a year younger than her, but who had a big black cock that could knock her lights out). Sabrina's tight young body was sore and battered, her pussy was puffy and raw, but deep down her ravenous teenage libido was still screaming "FUCK! FUCK FUCK!" even if her aching body was saying "please, give me a break, baby."

The mixed instincts were driving Sabrina crazy, and she knew couldn't go back to sleep without at least one orgasm.

Scooching her damp thong back up her firm, gazelle-like butt, Sabrina took off her t-shirt and went to investigate the sounds of sexy echoing through her house, wearing nothing by her itsy, bitsy, little panties.

Sabrina just assumed the sounds were coming from her mother's room. Carmen Rollins (Sabrina refused to change her name when her mother remarried) was a professional sex-therapist and dominatrix. Neither Carmen nor Sabrina considered her profession to be prostitution, but Carmen did have a LOT of sex for her job. Sometimes the only way to help out some bored housewife with her sexual frustration was to fuck her brains out with a 12 inch strap on while her wimpy husband watched, while bound to a chair, and gagged with her dirty panties. That was just Carmen's job, and Sabrina respected that.

But when Sabrina snuck by her mother's room and peaked in she saw that it was empty and the bed was still made. Carmen must have been out that night.

Sabrina couldn't believe it, but the sounds must have been coming from her step-brother's room . . . but that was impossible.

River Rollins was a cute, effeminate, and petite 18 year old boy, currently in his last year of high school. The problem with being 'cute' in this town though was that 'cute' didn't cut it. River was classmates with Marcus King for instance, the brutal black bitch-breaker who personally popped more cherries than a pie-maker. Marcus had a ten inch cock and enough power behind it to knock a girl's womb up into her chest, as Sabrina could personally attest to. River was a shy dork with a four inch pee-pee that couldn't hold up a Barbie doll.

Sabrina was certain that the sounds she was hearing was porn. River did jerk his little baby-penis a lot, but the sounds didn't sound like most porn Sabrina knew about. Porn was loud, hard, and exciting. This sex sounding . . . boring.

Sabrina snuck up to her brother's room, her athletic physique silently cutting through the hot air, the door opened just ajar. She peeked inside and nearly lost her shit.

The first thing she saw was River's little butt grinding against the side of the bed, his weak little humps barely strong enough to knock over a pillow. Bent over the bed was the tall, slender, and erotic body of a woman in her early 20s, with short brown hair cut in a cute hipster style. She had a strong, athletic build Like Sabrina's (who was a champion runner and swimmer) but the woman had slightly larger tits and a much bigger C-shaped ass. Sabrina had no problem admitting that this woman was a drop-dead bombshell of fuckability, and was just slightly hotter than she was. Sabrina considered herself a 10 out of 10, which meant this babe must be an 11.

River looked like he was in heaven, but the babe looked like she was hell.

"Oh my God, your pussy is so hot," River whimpered as he held on to the firm cheeks of her ass. "I feel like my penis is melting inside you."

"Too bad you can't reach my g-spot," the babe growned, clearly miles away from an orgasm.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum again," River nearly cried, his little body shuttered with a tiny boy-gasm. "You're going to take it in your mouth . . . okay," he commanded a little meekly.

The hottie groaned again. "Fine. Just . . . just try not to get it in my hair again."

Sabrina couldn't understand what she was seeing. The girl was out of River's league in the same way that the NFL was to pee-wee football, and she obviously wasn't having a good time. She couldn't have been a prostitute either. She was just a little too pretty for that, and if she was, she would have been too expensive for a boy like River who spent most his money on video-games.

Sabrina couldn't help herself. A mischievous grin twisted her pretty pink lips, and her emerald eyes sparkled with sexual deviance. She snuck into the room, wiggling her thong-clad ass in excitement, and got right behind her brother.

"HEY BRO!" Sabrina yelled, and the moment she did so she immediately jammed her thumb up her brother's ass. She punched it all the way to the knuckle, hitting him in the prostate.

"FUCK! SABRINA!" River cried, the shock of getting finger-fucked up the ass put him on his tippy-toes, and the feeling of her thumb pressing down on his prostate was like pressing the start-button on his testicles.

River whined and began to cum, his little penis slipping out of the babe's hot, wet pussy, and grinding up the splendid cleavage of her ass. River whimpered as his little orgasm peaked, and he shot a long stand of watery boy-cream across the prone's woman's back, and a good amount of it getting into her hair.

"SHIT!" the woman screamed. "I told you not to get it in my hair again, your little faggot bitch!"

The woman ass-bumbed River back a ways, and then reared up with her leg like a donkey. She shot out her heel and mule-kicked River in the balls so hard he was lifted off the ground, and Sabrina's thumb was driven even deeper up his ass.

" . . . fffffffuuucccckkk . . ." River wheezed, his limbs shivering from shock. Clutching his balls in his hand, he slowly slipped to his knees, vomited, and then passed out on the floor.

The babe was now sitting on the edge of River's bed, her spectacular chest heaving with angry breaths, her sun-kissed skin glistening like erotic bronze in the electric light of River's computer monitor.

"Who . . . who the fuck are you?" the woman asked.

"Sabrina Apple," the wicked 19 year old said as she wiped her ass-covered thumb off with one of River's t-shirts. "I'm River's step-sister. So . . ." she looked over the sweaty woman with sapphic admiration. There was nothing Sabrina respected more than sexiness, it was her only guiding virtue. " . . . what's going on here?"

#

The two young nymphs showered together in Sabrina's bathroom, their sensuous bodies sparkly from the piping hot water and soapy bubbles, and the air thickening with steam and sexual tension. Their mutual attraction was obvious, and Sabrina had zero doubt that she wouldn't be getting her chin wet in the slut's pussy before long, but for now the just bathed and teased each other, showing off their bodies and making overt displays of flirtation. Sabrina's shower was rather small at least, so she had some excuse to stand so close to the babe that their breasts mashed together, and occasionally their vaginas would graze against the other's thigh.

"I can't believe you're a cop," Sabrina said, gently running her hand down the side of Officer Roxanne Ripley's body. "I mean, with a body like this you could do a lot of things.

"I still do a lot of things," Roxanne smirked, thrusting her breasts into the younger girl's face a little. "But everybody in my family is a cop. Dad's a cop. Mom's a cop. Brother's a cop. I mostly work campus security though, which gives me plenty of fun opportunities."

"I bet. Parties, drugs, and plenty of hot guys," Sabrina giggled.

"And hot girls," Roxanne chuckled deeply. The look of lesbian-hunger in her eyes very clearly stating "I want to devour your clit."

"So . . . what are you doing with my brother?" Sabrina asked

Roxanne groaned and arched backwards, and if stretching to relieve tension. "I was . . . interrogating a drug-dealer I have history with. I was kind of hoping he'd have something fun like cocaine or molly on him, but he was clean. So . . . I decided to fuck him. I figured if I wasn't going to get high I'd at least enjoy some big black cock."

"I totally get that," Sabrina said very seriously. The slutty white teenager loved black cock with the same passion that some people loved Jesus Christ. Sex was her religion, and black cock was her messiah.

"The sex was okay," Roxanne shrugged. "The only really hot thing about it was that it was . . . you know . . . forbidden. The police department in this town is super corrupt and full of cops like me who enjoy getting something on the side . . . but I've kinda been fucking up a lot lately, and my station chief (who unfortunately already hates me because I've fucked her whole family) says that if I get caught fucking one more gangsta nigga I'm going to lose my badge."

"And let me guess, my brother caught you."

Roxanne nodded sourly. "Pictures and everything. He's got them on a site somewhere on the net, and if I don't let him treat me as his personal cum-dump until his high school prom at the end of the month he's going to get me fired."

"Oh," Sabrina cooed sympathetically and gave Roxanne a soft hug (mostly as an excuse to feel her body).

"Your brother SUCKS!" Roxanne cried, nearly on the verge of actual tears. "I haven't had a satisfying fuck in two weeks. TWO FUCKING WEEKS! I haven't gone that long without a real cock since . . . shit . . . I'd rather not say."

"Don't' worry baby," Sabrina said while squeezing Roxanne ass. "I'm going to help you out."

"How?" Roxanne whispered.

"Just trust me. When it comes to fucking over my brother, nobody fucks harder than me."

Sabrina stood up on the tips of her toes to give Roxanne a firm, erotic, tongue-filled kiss. The older babe was a little surprised at first, but her body responded immediately. Sabrina was a good kisser, and the things she was doing with her tongue spoke of other talents as well.

"But first," Sabrina said, "I'm going to help you out just for tonight."

Sabrina smiled and glided to her knees, kissing Roxanne's erect nipples and strong abdominals all the way down until she came to her aching, unsatisfied pussy. Roxanne gasped loudly. Her body hadn't felt this kind of sexual rush in two weeks but it came to her with a familiar erotic euphoria. Sabrina's tongue played wicked little games with Roxanne's pussy, teasing the lips, penetrating just enough to tap the g-spot, and then sucking down hard on her erect clit.

Sabrina really kicked it into gear then, and within seconds Roxanne was cumming so hard she shook and screamed, grinding her pussy into Sabrina's face. Roxanne slipped and fell out of the shower, and Sabrina came after her. The two nymphs wrestled in a growing pool of hot water as they fucked each other silly on the floor.

For the first time in two weeks, Roxanne got a satisfying fuck.

#

As Carmen Rollins drove her car into her driveway she saw that her 19 year old daughter was waiting for her. From the looks of it Sabrina had been relaxing by the pool, since she wasn't wearing anything more than a neon-green thong bikini, sunglasses, and a pair of flip-flops.

Carmen couldn't help but smirk as she admired her bold, arrogant, sexy daughter. Carmen had been a lot like her at that age: an irrepressible fireball of confidence and sex-appeal trapped in the inticing body of a young woman. If anything Carmen had been even wilder though, because even if Sabrina was a rampant little slut, she was still at home, she wasn't actively involved in organized crime, she had never done hardcore pornophrapy, had never helped any of her boyfriends dispose of a body, and wasn't responsible for the destruction of any marriages. None of those things had been true of Carmen when she was 19, and the fact that she was as relaxed as she was at 45 and was successfully self-employed was nothing short of a miracle.

"Hey sweetie," Carmen said while stepping out of her car. Carmen was a blonde bombshell like her daughter, bit if Sabrina was Little Boy than Carmen was Fat Man. Her blonde hair was longer and curlier, her tits were like sex-filled blimps, and ass was a wrecking ball.

"S'up bitch," Sabrina greeted her mother in her usual way, and got up on her tippy-toes to give Carmen a rather racy kiss.

Carmen moaned happily, but then rolled her eyes. "You only kiss me like that when you want something. What is it?"

Sabrina smiled wickedly and pressed her nearly naked body against her mother. "I just want you to help River please his new girlfriend."

#

River was leaning against the wall of his shower, pressing his upper body against the warm, wet tiles as hot water streamed over his back and down his extended ass. River's knees were shaking and his voice wavered in pathetic, feminine whimpers, much like the way a young girl sounds after first discovering masterbation.

Kneeling behind him was Officer Roxanne Ripley, the busty and bombastic 25 year old babe, who was reluctantly but talentedly giving young River the rim-job of his life. Her strong, slippery tongue fucked his tight little ass with the speed of a machine gun, and her hands were busy massaging his little penis like it belonged to a spoiled prince.

Roxanne was doing her absolute best to pop this little wimp's nuts, but not because she wanted to please him, she just wanted him to finish. Roxanne had gone through dozens of week long sex-capades with her many boyfriends and illicit lovers, sometimes never making it much further than the bed for an entire weekend, but if one pattern always stuck it was that her studs tired out before she did. After three days and twenty fucks she'd be the one still wet and ready for more, whereas even the hardest, youngest, most virile studs she could bed would eventually go soft and beg for a break.

Roxanne just needed to fuck this little loser until he couldn't take it anymore. She needed to fuck his brains out, to drain his little grapes dry, to fuck the daylights out of him. She was certain she could. River was a weak, wimpy little faggot with a dick like a mouse's and a premature ejaculator to boot, but River never seemed to tap out. No matter how many times she got his little semen-squirter to pop its itty-bitty load River would be hard and ready to pop again ten minutes later. And the absolute worst part was that despite the fact she had jerked over three dozen little orgasms out of him, she hadn't had a single one herself.

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ORGASM!

Roxanne was adamant that the death penalty should be used against men who couldn't properly pop a pussy even once. She'd probably have gone insane by now if it hadn't been for the brief but glorious respite she had with that delicious little slut Sabrina. Normally Roxanne hated girls like Sabrina; snarky, spoiled, bitchy little blondes with puffy pink smiles and preppy pink panties, but right now the thought of Sabrina was making Roxanne's pussy dripping wet. Roxanne wanted, NEEDED, to fuck that naughty bitch again.

"Oh God, Roxanne, that feels so fucking good," River whimpered as tears of pleasure rolled from his eyes and mixed with the hot water of the shower. "My ass feels like its on ecstasy! Holy shit, I love the way your tongue fucks my ass."

Roxanne wanted to rip his little dick off and shove it up his ass. Maybe the faggot would enjoy that.

"I'm . . . I'M CUMMING!" River cried in his familiar, feminine way, gasping loudly and choking back tears.

His little blast of semen hit the shower wall, his whole orgasm consisted of no more than two ropes of watery, slightly transparent spunk, not even a fraction of the bucket-loads Roxanne prefered to see erupting from her lover's big, proud, arrogant cocks. Not only did Roxanne love the salty, pungent taste of cum, she loved seeing it gush out in that pumping, hectic way it did from especially virile men. It made her feel rewarded, like she had accomplished something magical, and she was being rewarded with a hot, sticky, salty snack.

River slipped to the shower floor, wiggling like a worm and furiously playing with himself. No more spunk was coming out, but he was still feeling the wild ticklishness of his little boy-gasm. Roxanne didn't much enjoy watching his girly wiggling either. She liked to see a big, buff stud collapse after an exhausting marathon of sex, his beefy body profusely dripping with sweat, and his hard pectorals twitching sporadically. She liked to lay atop her man like a cat, her body splayed out over his, her firm breasts melting over his hot chest like two balls of butter on a hot skillet, her pussy sizzling against his semi-hard dick.

Watching River orgasm was like watching a little boy scrape his knee. You couldn't tell if he was in pain or laughing.

"That looked wonderful . . . but what about her pleasure."

River nearly choke on his own tongue with shock, and Roxanne spun around on her knees to see who had just spoken.

The glass door to the hot shower opened, and there stood a voluptuous, Amazonian woman with wavy blonde hair and titanic breasts. She was wearing nothing but a bathrobe that hung open, revealing just the sides of her huge, round nipples, but a full view of her hairy bush. Her skin glistened with a warm, erotic aura, the kind a woman had after a long night of good sex (the kind Roxanne usually had up until recently) but she the smell of sex was a little ripe on her.

"MOM!" River cried, cupping his tiny testicles in his hand and wiggling into a ball. "Get-get out of here!"

"This is your mom?" Roxanne asked in bewilderment. She couldn't believe that something as petite and prissy as River had popped out of megaton milf like this.

"I'm his stepmom," Carmen said a little condescendingly. She had raised River since he was young, but she was careful not to let anyone think she was biologically responsible for him. "And don't worry sweetie, mommy's a sex-therapist. I'm perfectly comfortable seeing your very, VERY sexy girlfriend tongue-fuck your ass. I was very impressed by her technique actually."

"I'm not his girlfriend," Roxanne grumbled just barely loudly enough to hear.

Carmen shrugged off Roxanne's comment, and then shrugged off her bathrobe, freeing her gigantic, heavy, but still buoyant breasts to the steamy air. She stepped into the shower and let her giant C-shaped ass fill the air between Roxanne and River, her sex-soaked pussy hovering inches above Roxanne's face.

"Mom! What are you doing?" River said, scooching back in fear. His mother's ass was so big and so firm she could have easily squashed his head with it. She could probably crush a man's rib-cage with one well-placed thrust. Carmen's hourglass figure was deceptively powerful, and River had seen her squat weight that would kill some people.