The Reckoning of River Rollins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy's all sticky from work last night, baby," Carmen cooed. She didn't mention that her 'work' the night before had been hosting a small orgy for a local millionaire, his 22 year old girlfriend, and a half-dozen of her sorority sisters. "I need to wash off, and it looked like you two were done anyway. I don't think that flaccid little thing could even penetrate the pussy of . . . I'm sorry, what was your name cutie?" Carmen asked Roxanne, looking down at the young woman's face through the giant cleavage of her breasts.

"Roxanne Ripley," Roxanne gulped, trying to resist the urge to kneel up a few inches and dive chin-first into that big, wet pussy. "You can call me Roxy."

"I'll call you whatever the fuck I want," Carmen said, her friendly voice suddenly turning deep and smooth like latex. Carmen was a dominatrix by nature and by trade. This was how she dominated her victims, by first slowly and subtly informing them of her absolute authority. Carmen was moving quick with Roxy though. It seemed like this desperate whore was more than ready to be stolen away from her wimpy son.

Carmen picked up a bar of soap and then overtly dropped it between Roxanne's legs. It hit the shower floor hard, making a strangely loud echo in the small, steamy compartment.

"Pick it up," Carmen commanded. "Why don't you help me get cleaned up . . . Roxy."

Roxanne had to get on her knees to fetch the bar of soap, and when she did Carmen quickly ran her hand up the crack of Roxanne's perky ass, momentarily poking at the her anus. Roxanne gasped but said nothing. For the first time in a very, very, very long time she was actually a little intimidated, and the pent-up sexual frustration torturing her body and mind wasn't helping.

Roxanne spun the bar of soap in her hands while making eye contact with Carmen. The older dominatrix was looking down her nose as the busty brunette, frowning dismissively, and Roxanne wasn't sure how to react, but instinctively she knew she wanted to please this woman, to make her smile, and she'd have to do some dirty shit to make that happen.

Roxanne bit her lip as she began to run her hands over Carmen's mountainous breasts, paying special but unneeded attention to her hard, erect nipples. Carmen smiled, but only slightly. She picked up a bottle of shampoo and tossed it over her head. It landed on her son's chest.

"Wash mommy's hair," she said in her sweet, but authoritative voice, and River complied, squeezing a huge dollop of shampoo onto his hand, and rubbing it into her blonde locks. She only felt one hand though, and she realized the other was sneakily stroking his little penis.

(Good), Carmen thought. Her daughter's plan was working.

#

River had actually locked his room, so Sabrina had to climb up the tree next to their house and sneak in through his window, which was quite the sight since she was still wearing nothing more than her neon green thong bikini. Her tiny top actually got caught on a branch on the way up, so she had to abandon it as she shimmered her sexy body up to the top branches, where most of the neighborhood could see her.

When she got to the top she looked back and saw into the window of her neighbors' house, the Cumberbottoms. What she saw tickled her. Mr. Cumberbottom (who was a decently looking 50 year old man with a broad, hairy chest) was sitting naked in his chair while his wife's blonde head bounced up and down in his lap. Sweat dripped profusely down his chest, and although he looked to be on the cusp of an orgasm he obviously wasn't going to cum any time soon. Mrs. Cumberbottom was famous for blueballing her lovers. She liked to put them at the very edge of orgasm and keep them there, for hours if possible. It had been none other than her mother, Carmen, who taught Mrs. Cumberbottom how to blueball so excruciatingly, much to the mixed delight and torment of Mr. Cumberbottom.

Sabrina felt sorry for the poor stud, so she decided to put on a little show for him, thrusting her perky chest out and playing with her nipples, blowing him kisses while fingering her hairless pussy.

The sight of this nubile 19 year old flirtatiously fingering herself was too much for Mr. Cumberbottom, and her grabbed his wife's head and began to jerk her up and down so violently that it sounded like he was boxing with his dick. Mrs. Cumberbatch gagged, choked, spat, and tried to kick, free, but Mr. Cumberbottom was cumming and he was cumming with a violent vengeance. He roared as he came, and the sound of his wife gargling his hot glue was loud enough that Sabrina could hear it.

After almost a minute of raping her throat, Mr. Cumberbottom let go, and his wife fell to the floor nearly unconscious.

Sabrina blew him one last kiss and and tossed him her green thong. It landed right on his chest and without hesitation he brought it up to his mouth and smelled it. Sabrina giggled and then hopped into her brother's window, now stark naked except for a wicked little smile.

River's computer was on and it looked like he was already logged in to some of his social media accounts. Not that Sabrina would have had much trouble hacking into his accounts. He still used the same passwords from last month: ILUVCHLOE, even though Chloe had broken up with to get a taste of Marcus King's giant black cock.

"What a fucking loser," Sabrina laughed to herself as she started typing on her brother's computer, searching for his hidden folders.

#

"You're so tense," Carmen said while rubbing Roxanne's shoulders and lower back. "It really isn't healthy. You should do something to loosen up, like yoga, or have an orgasm."

"Shit, no kidding," Roxanne grumbled. The likelihood of her ever having a satisfying orgasm ever again seemed slim as long as River had those incriminating photos of her.

"Why don't you two come to my parlor?" Carmen suggested, but the deep tone of her voice implied that there was really no choice in the matter. "I'm a licensed physical therapist, and I bet I could work some of the tension out of your body."

"I . . . I'd rather not," River shyly disobeyed. "Roxanne and I have to-"

Carmen just shot him a look that silenced him. It was a look that spoke of unimaginable pain, of humiliation, and of castration. River might have had power over Roxanne, but he would never have power over his evil stepmother. He just slumped his shoulders and bowed his head, giving all the physical signs of surrender without saying anything. Carmen was more fluent in body-language than she was in English, and she could tell that she had won an unconditional victory over her son . . . again.

"Good," Carmen playfully bit Roxanne's earlobe. "You're going to love it."

#

Sabrina was clicking and sorting through her brother's massive porn collection like a madwoman trying to find his pics of Roxanne, and she was a little surprised to see how good some of it was. She had figured her faggoty little bitch of a brother would only be into hentai and that creepy Asian porn with the chubby Japanese girls pissing on each other and getting raped by scrawny dudes, but River actually had some classy shit. Sabrina also found that River had a lot of pics that had big, muscular, hunky men as well, and she giggled at the prospect that River was secretly jerking off to some bisexual fantasies.

Looking at all the porn got Sabrin horny (or at least hornier than usual) and she couldn't help but finger herself as she started browsing around River's hard-drive.

Sabrina could hear Mr. and Mrs. Cumberbottom having a very heated argument. Mrs. Cumberbottom was angry about getting nearly throat-fucked to death, and at the discovery of a neon green thong that clearly wasn't hers (her ass was too fat to get into something that tiny without it snapping like a rubber-band).

Mr. Cumberbottom tried to apologize, but his wife had a legendary temper, and she began to get physical. Sabrina knew that their argument was because of her, and the knowledge of her mischief get her really nice and wet. She fingered herself faster when she heard Mrs. Cumberbottom punching her husband in his gut, and when she kneed him in the balls Sabrina climaxed. Mr. Cumberbottom fell to the floor in tears just as Sabrina was squirted all over her brother's carpet.

God, she loved being a bitch.

Sabrina licked her fingers clean of the sweet taste of teenage pussy, and just then she found was she was looking for.

There she was; sexy, sexy Roxanne, sucking off a thug while in her sluttly little policewoman's uniform.

"Fuck you, bro," Sabrina giggled. She was about to delete the photos . . . but thens he had an even naughtier idea.

#

Roxanne wriggled and writhed on the massage table like a virgin being touched for the first time, her voice coming in wavering gasps and sudden shocks of painful pleasure. Carmen had her stretched out and laying on her stomach, her nipples growing erect from the cool touch of the red leather upholstery. Carmen's hands were doing things to her that she didn't believe were possible. The older woman's fingers fluctuating between soft and gentle to violent and cruel, torturing and teasing the tension out of her body like juice from a fruit.

Carmen was already fucking the shit out of Roxanne, and she hadn't even gotten close to the girl's pussy or ass yet. Carmen's had turned Roxanne's entire body into one big, hot, painful erogenous zone, and right now the slutty cop could have sworn there was a giant g-spot buried deep in her lower back. She hadn't cum yet, but her pussy was literally dripping wet, and her body was so hot she was getting dizzy. She was in so much delirious, wonderful pain that she was starting to cry.

"Good girl," Carmen whispered in a deep, sexual voice, shushing Roxanne like she was an upset baby. " Good girl. Just relax and take it. How does that feel, baby?"

Roxanne couldn't answer. She tried to speak but all that came out was tears of pleasure.

Carmen moaned smugly. "Yeah. That's what I fucking thought." Carmen turned to her son. "I hope you're not getting too bored over there. Your turn is coming up . . . mommy promises."

River was not bored though. He was just as horny and dizzy as Roxanne was. His mother's parlor was small and well insulated. The heat from their bodies got the room hot and humid very quickly, and the air was thick with sexual pheromones and the faint memory of sex. Carmen had lost count of the number of cocks that had erupted in this room, or that number of pussies that she had made squirt for the first time. The room seemed to have soaked up all that sexual energy in an almost supernatural way, and just being here made people horny.

River was naked, sweaty, and at this point too weak to stand up. His fist beat down on his little cock like his was trying to crush it, and across his legs was the sticky aftermath of one orgasm already. He had spurted on himself the moment his naked mother's breasts had first pressed into Roxanne's back, and he had remained hard since then.

"Please . . . please let me cum," Roxanne cried, sounding as if she was begging for death. "I . . . I can't stand it anymore."

"Not yet sweetie," Carmen said, giving Roxanne's ass a little spank. "Not until-"

"MOMMY!" Sabrina burst into the room, skipping and bouncing with joy, her firm little tits jiggling beautifully. "I did it! I did it! Mission accomplished!"

Carmen groaned and rolled her eyes. "Sabrina, baby. Hasn't mommy told you a hundred times not to burst into her office while she's working?"

"Sorry mom," Sabrina laughed. "But I did it!"

"Did what?" River asked, still shyly masterbating in the corner.

The most evil, snarky, bitchy, and sexy smile cut across Sabrina's face. "I found your photos of Roxanne and got rid of them."

Roxanne perked up, but she was too weak to lift herself off the table. "Oh my fuckign gosh. That means . . . that means-"

"That means you can cum now, bitch," Carmen sneered, and she stabbed four of her fingers directly into Roxanne's scalding hot cunt.

Roxanne was so wet that Carmen's hand sunk in without resistance, but her swollen pussy was still so sensitive and tight that it felt like she was getting fucked by a horse. But the time Carmen's knuckles struck Roxanne's clit, the busty brunette had experienced a million overlapping orgasms, each killing her and then bringing her back to life like an electric, erotic, and entirely insane phoenix.

Carmen smiled wickedly as she rapidly hand-fucked Roxanne into oblivion, soon inserting her entire fist wrist-deep up the girl's cunt.

Roxanne screamed as her tongue hung out of her mouth, and her eyes rolled up into her skull. Her body arched up so sharp her spine nearly snapped, and her legs shook as if she were having an epileptic spasm. Her heart beat so wildly that her left tit jiggled more than the right one, and her pussy exploded with a hot deluge of cum that was like a fire-hydrant climaxing.

Roxanne's orgasm only lasted about two minutes, but for the sex-starved slut it felt like a billion years. Carmen had to pry her hand free by grabbing Roxanne's ass, and when she did Roxanne shook from an aftershock orgasm that itself was powerful enough to knock out most girls. Roxanne shivered on the table, her pussy still gushing cum, and with her last conscious effort she rolled off of the table, fell to the ground, splashed in a puddle of her own cum, and passed out.

#

When Roxanne woke up she felt like a new woman, a better woman. She felt reborn.

"Mommy! Stop, please stop!" a familiar, feminine, faggoty voice cried.

Roxanne looked up to see that River was bent over the armrest of a leather chair, his ass out and his face in. Sabrina was sitting in the chair, and she was grinding her pussy all over her brother's face in a humiliating way, using the surfaces of his cheeks and nose to masterbate with. His mother Carmen held him down, and was spanking his tight little ass while wearing a tight latex glove. The handprints on his cheeks were already overlapping into a single, giant welt that glowed bright pink.

River was crying like a baby bitch.

Roxanne stood up and stretched her slender, lithe, athletic body. She felt like a lioness in a jungle. She felt regal and powerful. Her fellow lionesses had captured an annoying little monkey, and they were justly ripping him to shreds, and making sure his death lasted as long as possible.

"Godd. You're awake," Carmen said. "River's 'massage' won't be finished until we really tenderize his deep tissue. That's the only way to get all the tension out."

Carmen nodded her head to her desk. Roxanne saw that laying on top of it was a glorious, righteous weapon of female vengeance. It was a giant, black, strap-on didlo. The shaft of the weapon was easily a foot-long, and the bulbous head was as big around as a baseball. The prosthetic cock was so lifelike that it had to have been a cast. Even its veins looked ready to pulse with virile, dominant life. The straps were tight, thin, and looked slightly painful to be worn, but Roxanne knew that the pain would be satisfying.

Roxanne picked up the big black dildo and was surprised by how heavy it was. Instantly she fell in love with it, and began to kiss its giant, brutal head. She sucked down on it, and was barely able to even get the tip into her big mouth, but when she did she rolled it around like a big piece of candy. She was mesmerized by it, obsessed with it. She was a little scared of it as well. A cock that thick could probably break a girl's jaw if she didn't respect it properly, but if there was one word this cock inspired in Roxanne's mind, it was RESPECT.

Roxanne was suddenly overtaken by a sense of divine purpose, and she strapped the dildo on to her body, letting the tight latex straps cut into her sore pussy. She turned around and stalked over to the prone boy. The sheer weight of her new cock was so heavy that it made her body swagger drunkenly. The weight of it made her feel powerful, almost godlike.

Carmen moved aside, and held her son's asscheeks open. His pretty little boy-pussy was pink and puckered. He was weeping with fear, but his body was responding to a familiar threat. Roxanne could tell he had taken this cock up his ass before.

"Go ahead," Carmen said to her. "You deserve it."

Roxanne grabbed River's ass so tight her nails drew a small amount of blood, and she slammed the cock in deep. No foreplay, no easing it in, and no lube other than her spit. River screamed like a bitch as the head popped it, and he cringed as the next five inches slowly sunk in, stretching his anus open and pushing his organs up into his chest. River began to heave, but there was still five more inches of cock left, and Roxanne knew she wouldn't be satisfied until she was a full foot-deep in River's tight little pussy.

"You take it good, bitch," Roxanne snarled, spitting on River's pained face. She grabbed his hair and then she really, really began to fuck him hard, driving the cock in and out of his ass like a well-oiled piston, each time getting a few centimeters deeper, and each thrust landing with a heavy thud. Roxanne was hitting the inside walls of his intestines, bruising him internally, but she didn't care. This bitch deserved to get fucked like this, and he should learn to enjoy it.

Actually . . . River was enjoying it, or at least his body was. His cock was rigid and hard, his balls were tightening up with a promisingly large load (relatively speaking). Roxanne grabbed a hold of one of his balls and squeezed it, making River yelp in pain.

"As tiny as fucking peanuts," Roxanne derided, rolling the testicle around in her palm, stabbing it with her thumb. "You don't really need both of them, do you?"

That question made River's heart stop. He looked up with an expression of utter horror.

Roxanne looked at Carmen . . . and Carmen nodded.

Roxanne looked back down River and smiled like Satan's slutty daughter. She began to fuck him harder, slamming her hips into him, burying the dildo deep, carving out a foot-long cavity in his bowels, and all the while squeezing his tiny testicle tighter and tighter.

"Fucking slut! Fucking boy-bitch faggot!" Roxanne screamed. "No one's ever, EVER humiliated me as much as you have. No one has ever wasted so much of my life as you. My life is fucking AWESOME, you hear! I fuck ten-inch cocks and eat hot pussy every fucking day. I get high and live life to the fullest. I go places. I meet people. I'm a fucking special person, you little shit! I'm a 10 out of 10! I'm the life of the fucking party! You . . . don't . . . fucking . . . deserve . . . this . . . PUSSY!"

Roxanne clenched his testicle to its limit. She could feel it straining to pop. River was ready to puke.

"Girls like me don't got to prom with loser like you. You stole two weeks of my life, so I'm going to steal one of your balls."

River tried to scream but all that came was a wheeze. His cock was totally erect and was awkwardly thrust against the armrest of the chair, the foreskin pinched painfully back.

"Good-fucking-night, bitch!"

POP!

As River's testicle exploded he came, ejaculating a single, powerful torrent of sticky cum across the leather, his ruined nut squeezed dry, and his other pumping itself dry out of fear. The orgasm that broke River's brain was the most bewildering feeling he had ever experienced, the pain and pleasure mixing together in a hot, hallucinogenic fog that overtook his entire being. Just before passing out he knew he would never feel pleasure like this again . . . except for once . . . since he only had one testicle left now.

River finished cumming, spat up, and then fell to the ground unconscious. The dildo up his ass was so tightly embedded that Roxanne couldn't get it back out, so she just unclasped the straps and left it buried in his rectum. She was panting and sweaty, and although she barely realized it she was having a hot, deep, angry orgasm.