The Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two teenage girls caught up with me, one blonde and skinny, the other brunette and a tad overweight. The blonde grinned cheekily, 'What's up, old guy, no stamina?'

Less of the old, cheeky bitch!

'Come back to the hotel with me and I'll show you stamina!'

'Ha!' laughed the brunette, with a distinct Birmingham accent, 'You couldn't take one of us, let alone two!'

'Bet you a tenner!'

'In your dreams, mister!'

Laughing, they accelerated. I stopped, catching my breath, the girls were right, I wasn't fit.

I looked across the river to the hotel, Helen was in one of those rooms wanting sex. I wanted sex. We wanted sex with each other, but she had made herself unavailable.

Then I remembered the foreign waitress that had served us last night, in her eyes I had seen that brief hint of attraction, chemistry at work. She had worn no rings. On impulse I retraced my steps but before I reached the hotel the two girls caught back up with me.

'You need to work out, mister,' laughed the blonde, 'Then you will have more stamina.'

'If you must know,' I shouted after them, 'I save my stamina for more important things...like sex,' I said, lowering my voice.

'We heard that!'

They both cackled with laughter and disappeared around a corner. The sight of their pert young asses cladded in tight running shorts with a streak of sweat down the middle of their backs, tightened my resolve even further. I visualised that same streak of sweat between the breasts of one certain waitress called Melissa while she laid naked writhing beneath me on my bed.

'I want to extend my stay one night,' I said to a barely awake receptionist.

She checked her computer, stifling a yawn, 'Same room, sir?'

'Yes please.'

'That will be eighty-eight pounds please.'

'I'll pay you when I come back down for breakfast.'

On impulse, I turned back, 'Is Anna around?'

'Anna Saldini? No, sir, it's her day off, she's back in tomorrow, can I leave a message?

I told her no. My exertions, limited though they were, had left me thirsty, I headed for the lounge where I knew there was a drinks machine, but the door was locked. I returned to my room and, gritting my teeth against the foul taste of the fluoride, took a swig of water from the bedroom tap.

Then I saw Helen's toothbrush. Damn me and my big mouth! I wondered if she was back in her room, masturbating. I thought of knocking on her door, I was still horny, but immediately thought better of it, let her come to me.

In the shower, I reflected on the past couple of hours, I'd had a blow-job without completion, got the head of my cock inside a pussy without using the other five or so inches, been taunted by two very fit teenagers, and rebooked my room in the hope of reversing the trend. And to add to it, the receptionist I had unsuccessfully lusted after on previous occasions was on her day off. So, it was narrowed down to one Spanish waitress who, going on last night's eye contact at the dinner table, had shown some interest. I knew the look.

I gazed down at my cock and soaped it to erection. While not quite as well endowed as my newly divorced father, I had inherited his girth, I always enjoyed that moment of satisfaction when I watched a female's fingers fail to completely encircle it.

I sighed, and deciding that my hard-on would be in far better hands than my own, dried myself off, dressed in black jeans and yellow sweatshirt and headed off for breakfast. The lounge door was open now and I cut through it to the restaurant.

I seated myself by the window, hoping to spot again the two female joggers. A disinterested elderly waitress sauntered over, I ordered the full breakfast, without the black pudding. I was her first customer, there was no sign of Helen.

'Where is Melissa this morning?' I asked her as she took notes.

'She should be here by now, sir, she is not usually as late as this.'

An elderly tourist couple entered and she took their order too.

While I waited for my meal I sent a text to my secretary-cum-office-dogsbody, Beryl Howells.

'Hi Burly, conference very good, decided to stay on a further night.'

The reply was instant, Beryl was never far from her phone, I once suggested she took it to bed with her hoping someone would call and make it vibrate!

'Is Helen staying over too?'

'No, coming home.'

'Oh dear, what have you done this time, Tom?'

'She's married, Burly, and please don't say when did that stop me. There are plenty more fish in Stratford! I think I might have one on the end of my line!'

'Phew! You had me worried for a moment! Enjoy whoever she is! x' PS Rebecca called, asking where you were, I didn't tell her Helen was with you, she would jump to the wrong conclusions, ha, ha.'

'Buenos dias, Senor Tom,' said a voice from behind me, carrying my meal.

I put away my phone and looked up, she was devastatingly desirable, 'Buenos dias to you too, Melissa, how do you know my name?'

The waitress paused, seemingly embarrassed, then smiled, displaying even white teeth, her cheeks were flushed as though she had run to work, I was to learn later that it was entirely for another reason. 'I heard your girlfriend say it at dinner last night.'

Melissa put my plate in front of me, her breast lightly touching my shoulder. 'Sorry,' she said with a grin.

'No worries, I hope you didn't bruise anything.'

She laughed, a pleasant sound, 'Lo siento, I have another one!'

'So I noticed, does it have the same name?' Her left breast had her name badge clipped to it.

She frowned, 'Everyone asks that, I think it's rude...'

'Sorry, I didn't mean to be personal.'

'...and the next man who asks will get hot tea in a place he doesn't want it!' She patted my shoulder, it was to be the first touch of many, and the least intimate, 'I'm not serious, better to have something there than nothing at all, you think they are too big?'

'Not at all,' They were a good DD if not more, 'But then I can't really tell with all those clothes on.'

'You cheeky!'

'You sexy!' I said imitating her faint European accent.

'I must go to work, enjoy your breakfast, senor.'

'Since it has your fingerprints on it, I will.'

Melissa laughed, 'You're a strange man, but a nice man. Can I get you anything else before I go?'

'Nothing that doesn't require eating,' I grinned up at her.

She frowned, 'I don't understand.'

'It doesn't matter. Nice name, Melissa. Where are you from?'

'Bilbao, in Spain.'

'Your English is very good.'

'I learn at home, it is our second language now, it was French before.'

'It's very quiet in here this morning, where is everybody?'

'Probably still in bed, Englishmen very lazy.'

'Maybe they have good reason to stay in bed?' I raised an eyebrow.

Melissa grinned, 'Maybe. Where is your lady friend?'

'Helen? We had a row, she is going home.'

'Oh, really?' For some reason she avoided my stare. 'She married, you not, always a big problem in my country.'

I frowned. 'How do you know that?'

She laughed, 'She have a ring, you not. You row about sex?'

'Why would you think that? But you are quite right as it happens.'

'My boyfriend, we row only about sex. Last night for the last time, he's a pig! ' She looked up, 'Oh shit, some customers, be right back, don't go away.'

I didn't go away, the meeting was not due to reconvene for another forty minutes. Besides, she was interesting. And incredibly sexy. And, by the sound of it, available. I looked around, still no sign of Helen, one door closes another one opens.

I tucked into my breakfast, the eggs were fried to perfection. I propped my complimentary copy of the Times up against the ketchup bottle, Chavez and Obama both win second terms, both foregone conclusions, I turn to the back page.

'Why is your boyfriend a pig, Melissa?' I asked the Spaniard when she returned with a top-up coffee.

She snorted, 'Ex boyfriend. He looks at other women."

'We all do that, it's human nature.'

'I know that, I saw you look at me yesterday, that's okay, I like that very much, but he looks at naked women. He takes me to a club and gets an erection.'

I smiled, 'Isn't that a good thing?' I was beginning to get one myself, but I couldn't tell her that, not yet anyway, not over breakfast!

The waitress shook her head, 'He gets hard for them, not me.' She looked around and lowered her voice, 'Do you get an erection with a naked woman that's not your girlfriend?'

'I prefer my women to be sexily dressed to use my imagination.'

'I think many men do that, I see them in here, undressing me with their eyes. Do you do that?'

'With you?'

Coyly, she looked away, 'Possibly.'

'No.'

Melissa turned back in surprise, 'Oh, are you not human?

'Very much so, and this human would want to undress you with more than just his eyes... tonight even.'

She held her breath, 'Tonight?'

'I was just imagining your beautiful blonde hair spread out on my pillow.' A favourite line, if not always successful.

'You can't do that.' But she smiled.

'Then I will have to imagine it won't I, me all alone and horny....and hard.' I kept my eyes locked on hers, I noted for the first time how pale they were, a mysterious cross between green and blue. They reminded me of someone.

'I didn't mean that, I work very late, too late for date.'

'That doesn't matter, I have decided to extend my stay...' I wasn't to know at that stage that she already knew that. '...I don't know if you know the layout here, but it's room thirty-nine, I really prefer sixty-nine!'

She grinned, 'I bet you do! So why would I want your room number?'

It was time to close the deal. 'Because you woke up this morning without having sex, you are frustrated and horny and...' I lowered my voice to barely a whisper, '...you are desperately in need of some hard cock.'

She picked up my empty coffee cup, I got a whiff of freshly applied perfume, from previous encounters I know that waiting staff are discouraged from doing that, 'And what makes you think that, Mr Graham? I might have had sex this morning for all you know.'

'Tell me, do you think you know how a man's mind works?'

'Of course, they think of nothing but sex.'

'You are probably right. In the same way I can read a woman's mind, they think of sex too, I know that for a fact.'

'But I don't think of it all the time,' she grinned, 'Like you probably do!'

'But you are thinking of it right now...'

Melissa's throat had reddened, 'And what makes you so sure of that?'

'Because your nipples tell me you fancy me.'

'What?' she looked down, her nipples were completely invisible.

'Busted!'

'Bastard.'

I frowned, people keep calling me that.

'Look at it this way, Melissa, I won't be going out to look at any strippers tonight.'

'Tom, I like you, I admit I like you very much, maybe you can come back again sometime when I am not working and we can maybe have good fun together. By eleven I am always too tired. That's another reason I broke up with my boyfriend, he always wants sex when I get home.'

'With you, I don't blame him, one should never be too tired for sex.'

Melissa stood upright, 'I must go, I have tables to clear. Thank you for the chat. Shame about your girlfriend, I liked her very much. What a pity you had a row, maybe you will make it up?' She lowered her voice, 'Make-up fuck is very good.'

'I know, I've been there.' I frowned, recalling the attempts to save my marriage.

'You okay, Tom? You not like the fuck word?

'Of course I like it, especially in the bedroom, and it has its use on other very special occasions.'

She raised an eyebrow, 'Oh?'

'Like right now. Come here.' I pressed my lips to her ear, 'I want to fuck you, with my hard cock in that wet pussy of yours. Tonight.' I kissed her ear before she pulled away, but not, as I might have expected, in shock.

Melissa rested her arms on the table and leaned forward, 'I know you do, I saw the way you looked at me last night at dinner, and your girlfriend too, you both could have been fun.' She looked up, 'Oops, the manager has come in, must go.'

She turned away, then looked over her shoulder and gave a wide grin, 'Room thirty-nine you say?' I nodded and patted Little Tom through my pocket, glad now I hadn't masturbated him in the shower.

I dipped a corner of toast in my fried egg and watched her serve the new customers as they appeared, but Helen wasn't one of them, I wondered how she would react if she knew I had asked Melissa for a date. The Spaniard gave me a secretive smile each time she passed my table, I knew my luck was in.

As I finished my breakfast I studied her. Melissa was about five-three, slim with curves where they mattered, straight dark hair tied up cheekily on top of her hair and was wearing the hotel's purple uniform with black tights. She grinned when she saw me looking approvingly and wiggled her small ass. My cock swelled. I had to have her.

But something didn't seem quite right, in a mirror I detected her staring at me, a look of amusement on her face, it was almost as though she had expected my advances. I shook off the thought, there was a meeting to go to, sex could come later. Sex will come later, I had just paid out for an extra night!

**

This morning's meeting was an open forum about the government's proposed new Planning Guidelines. At the coffee break I went up to Helen's room, "Do Not Disturb." was hanging off the doorknob, I considered knocking but thought better of it. She will come round, I thought. I wasn't wrong, no sooner had I settled back in my chair when my phone vibrated.

'I'm sorry, Tom xxx'

'Forget it, there's nothing to be sorry about.'

'Yes there is, I led you on.'

'I assumed too much, it takes two to have sex.'

'But we didn't have sex. And I know you wanted to.'

'I thought you wanted to as well?'

'I did, I'm just confused that's all. I wish I hadn't asked about your girlfriend.'

'I wish I had lied about Rebecca, and said there was no-one, and we are not really an item anyway.'

'But you didn't lie, you were honest. But if you had, I guess we would still be in bed right now. Sob.'

'We can still do that sometime, Helen, when you are more sure, the sex will be much better then. How about we leave it for a while?'

'Maybe, I guess I was just jealous that you were seeing someone else, and we hadn't even had sex yet, how silly is that?'

'It's a natural reaction. Want me to come up?'

Fuck the conference, there will always be another one, and as far as the meeting's subject goes, I was part of the committee that proposed it!

'No, that man may be hanging around, I'll get showered and come down. Wanna do lunch?'

'Sure.'

**

Sorrentos, Stratford-on-Avon, 1:30 p.m.

We decided to cross the river and have a lasagna at a highly recommended Italian. The waiter poured the Merlot. All the way up the High Street we had hardly spoken a word, but Helen had grabbed my hand.

'Hey!' I said 'What about the detective?'

'Fuck him!' had been the reply, she put her arm around me.

'Can we start again, Tom?' Helen asked, sipping at her wine.

'What, in here? I know Italians are pretty broadminded, but I don't think that old couple over there would approve!'

'You know what I mean. I don't want to lose you.'

'As an employer, a friend or a lover?'

'I'm still not sure about the last one. Part of me thinks it was sensible to stop when we did.'

'You did the stopping. And the other part?'

'The other part you knew for a while this morning, when we were in bed.'

'I would like to meet her again.'

'I know you would. Do you know what I dreamed of just now in the shower?'

'My cock in your pussy?'

'Stop it, people will hear. I dreamed that you took me away somewhere romantic for a dirty weekend.'

'That can be arranged.'

'What do you think Kevin would say to that, fraternising with an employee, his cousin at that?'

'He's not in a position to criticise, there are things about him you don't know, don't want to know. More importantly, what would your husband think?'

'I have decided I am going to file for divorce before he divorces me.'

'On circumstantial evidence?'

'There's more, I phoned my sister before I came down for lunch, she says hello by the way. She said a friend of hers saw Bill going into the Strand Palace Hotel on Monday afternoon with a young woman.'

'Maybe a business meeting? They do have informal ones in hotels these days, in the lounge, it keeps the cost down.'

'Would the lounge be called Room 611? The friend followed them in and heard them book the room, and saw Bill pay cash for it, and place his hand on her bum, sounds a very strange sort of business meeting to me. And please stop trying to defend him, Tom.'

'I'm not defending him, I just want you to be sure before you go leaping in.'

'Before you have sex with me, you mean?'

'No, before you have sex with me!'

'Sheila said something else, she said that I was a fool to walk out on you like that this morning, guys like you don't come along very often.'

'Do you believe her?'

She grinned, 'How important is the programme this afternoon?'

'Open forum, questions and answers. Do you have anything that needs an answer?'

'Yes, I do.' She lowered her voice, 'Do you still like me enough to fuck me?'

I scratched my chin, 'Hmm, that one requires some very careful thought, it might take a while to figure that one out...let me see...' I delved into my trouser pocket, 'Hmm...one cock, pretty hard...might need a little TLC...yeah, could do.'

Helen laughed, 'Tom, I'm serious, I'm very horny, I want it.'

I fixed my gaze on my pants, 'Hmm, Little Tom, the lady sat here says she wants you, I wonder if she wants you in that wet slippery place again, you got rejected last time, very poor show considering no-one else like you has been that way in ages.'

'Tom, if you are trying to make me feel worse, you are not going to...' She paused with her fork at her mouth, '... Little Tom?'

I waited as our lasagnas arrived.

'I get the Tom bit, but little?'

'My father and I share the same attributes, for want of a better word, and...'

'You mean you both have big fat cocks!'

'Sshh, keep your voice down. My mother affectionately called his her Big Tom, when I was born it was apparent I too had something going for me down there, so they found a name for me too.'

'Little Tom, I like it.'

'Good. and just where would you like Little Tom, Mrs Atkins?'

'You know very well where, Mr Graham.'

'I don't know, tell me,' I replied in a mocking tone.

Helen leaned forward, our mouths almost touching.

'In my pussy please.'

I grinned, 'Why didn't you say so!'

She put down her fork. 'God, sex was never like this when I was a kid.'

'What was it like, Helen?'

'If I wanted sex, I would go and ask for it, and get it, just like that, none of this foolish talk.'

'Then why didn't you ask me back at the office? You must have known the real reason I invited you along to this conference?'

'Of course I did, I'm not dumb, Tom, and the married woman in me nearly stopped me from coming.'

'But you were in need of some hard cock.'

'If you must put it so crudely, yes Tom, the teenage Helen I had left behind finally woke me up, Bill took that away from me. I want to be that seventeen-year old again, and have sex, lots of mind-blowing pussy-filling sex, just like I used to.'

I took a sip of my wine and deliberated. I now had the enviable choice of two women and, doubting I could get them into bed together, it was time to make that choice. There was on one hand the married and quite neurotic Helen, anxious to rekindle lost libido and I happened to be in the right place at the right time, and I was sure she would be highly appreciative of whatever we finally did together.

1...45678...17