All Comments on 'The Rehab'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 1,176 Comments (Page 10)
msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

As I'm writing this tears are pouring down my cheeks. To say this powerful, emotional writen is the best I have ever read is an understatement.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

That was a story worth reading! Probably one of the best I've come across. The erotica took a back seat to the love and emotions you conveyed. Beautifully written!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a rough ride! Well worth the time to read it!

des67des67over 2 years ago

4th time to read this story and each time I had tears running down my face... And again I had tears... What an emotional storyline....Powerful...Beautifully written... I love it... 5 Stars...

rkimmelerrerkimmelerreover 2 years ago

Goddammit, Literotica’s not supposed to make me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story.

myky40myky40over 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

no comment ... Thank you.

Sparrothead1Sparrothead1over 2 years ago

First time I have left a review. It was a great story and I will keep it in mind for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Getting all teary-eyed and extreme sadness was not what I was expecting when I first started reading stuff on this website.

Excellent work. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Getting all teary-eyed and extreme sadness was not what I was expecting when I first started reading "

Couldn't say it better myself. Tears down my cheeks.

samhoundsamhoundover 2 years ago

Terrible that he died but heartwarming what had in his last months and left for the future

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Such an emotional rollercoaster. Thanks

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Wonderful!

Thanks,

D.S.

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

REad this many times. Ju make me cry bad dis time

too many wheels within wheels within wheels

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 2 years ago

A few years ago, I would have just said this was a well-written tear-jerker. Then in 2019, my wife was diagnosed with cancer, she survived. Only to have another cancer scare during the first year of the pandemic, more surgery survived again. But I see her declining almost every month a little more, so reading this now was like a pile driver on the emotions. You have a new fan here. RT

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingover 2 years ago

OK, I'm sorry, I have to get the tears off my keyboard before I can post my comment.

@DreamCloud, you wrote one of the most beautiful stories of love and loss I have read in Literotica. Thank you for the joy and sadness you wrote of our narrator and his battle with a tumor. This is the second or third time I read your story, and I love it more each time. So well done, I can't express the extent of how good it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beyond amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve never commented before on any story bfore. Had to say well done.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

DreamC you are wrong for this one. I cried, laughed, and cried some more. Marines don't cry Damn U! Once I started reading I could not stop. All the women in his family are remarkable. Thank you, but I hate u for making me cry LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMFG! That was incredible!! You are a magnificent writer. That really touched me to my soul. Thank you for sharing your gift!

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Damn... this is the most powerful story on the site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely excellent! Brought me to tears towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As an ex Serviceman myself, I'm with Tonyusmc3051, we don't cry but I did, amazing, brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was brilliant and sweet, literally the only story on this site I've read that made me cry. I kept hoping for some miracle to save Todd but knew it was impossible. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Brought me to tears. It reminds me that my life can be so much more than just my own. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cried so much, I feel that you made Todd a real person with his narration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please bring Todd back to life with a supernatural twist!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story! I’m actually crying right now. I appreciate the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many tears. In a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In a site where cheating tag is more popular than romance. This one hit different. It can make any grown man cry. What i can remember as my most emotionally spent time reading anything. This story is beyond erotica. This is beautiful as a poem. Love the ending letting sofia know that a man will be there who unlike her biological father, can love her the way she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm considered a tough old buzzard.... an old curmudgeon...... but this story brought tears to me. Not an easy task. Your main characters came across as very real.

ca_daveca_daveover 2 years ago

This is by far the most moving story I have read. The sadness and joy that Todd and Lucia shared deeply moved me. I cried my eyes out. Thank you DreamCloud for this story. 5 stars but it deserves so many more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one thing could have made this story better. Having Todd give Lucia a baby to love...

AverageBearAverageBearover 2 years ago

I'm sure that, with nearly a thousand comments, I don't have anything to say that hasn't been said. Just want you to know I appreciate you sharing this beautiful, believable, touching story. As a reader, I know it's a terrific piece when the author makes me identify with and care deeply about the characters, warts and all. This one gets at the heart of what it means to really love. That it happens to be on an erotica site makes it all the more special. There were lots of tears and lots of giggles along the journey. Just like life....

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

I'm a big hairy biker, been in more fights and situations than I care to remember. I still have the power in my fifties to scare people

But I have just read this for the second time and cried at the crafted story here.

Truely beautiful work , thank you for this

I'd give this five stars again if I could

MarrttyMarrttyabout 2 years ago

This is the best best sadest wonderful story thanks for the cry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is probably my 100th time to read this story and my eyes still get moist..... wishing Todd recovered and lived happily ever after with Lucia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply Brilliant. Beautifully written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story on Lit, None better. I'm 65, this reconnected with my Granny, Dad and Mom and their passing, in a good way. Their time in palliative care. My best was good enough. Joyfully sad. And, we live forever through those we touch and who they touch and so on and so on. So touch with love and grace. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The most saddest but beautiful and romantic story. Even though it is my fifth reading, it's still moist my eyes. Thank you for such a brilliant story. Definitely a 5 star 🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟

froggytreefroggytreeabout 2 years ago

Stop making me cry in my porn! (Excellent story)

Azz146Azz146about 2 years ago

This story should be published, well written and one I couldn't put down. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

I don’t have the words, or the ability, to do justice to the praise this story deserves. All the praise has been right on the target.

A five and right on to my favorites so I can easily revisit it.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

I just read the author’s bio and comments. What a crying freaking shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The most beautiful story I have read here😭.

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

some days this story just rips my heart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredible. Simply the best story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife would always curl up on the couch with a box of tissues to re-watch 'Love Story'. At the opening line, "What can you say about a young girl who dies?" she would start sobbing. I often wondered why she would be such a glutton for punishment. I just finished binge reading your "The Beach House", "The Mountain", and now "The Rehab." I'm wrung out, dehydrated... Getting in touch with your feminine side or self identifying as female HURTS so much. Don't know how you women do it full time. Who knew... besides yourself and Garth Brooks. In "The Dance", he sings of man at the emotional pinnacle of his life: dancing neath the stars with his one true love. He never thought she'd ever leave him, or that it would hurt so when she did. 'I could do without the pain, but then I'd have to do without... the dance'. I owe my ex-wife an apology, 18 years too late: "Honey, I'm so happy that you were my wife."

Anon56

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

My third time of reading and still gold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. This story really tore at the heartstrings. Thank you for crafting this masterpiece. It’s great to read something for a change, that is actually uplifting. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I keep returning to your stories. You have my Thanks.

Bob

teedeedubteedeedubabout 2 years ago

Another 5 for this one. I was sad to read the comments regarding this site and your stuff never again being seen again. You are a wonderful writer and I would so enjoy reading your stuff again. For what that's worth. Thanks.

drachir53drachir53about 2 years ago

This is one of the greatest love stories on this site! I have read it many times and tears come to my eyes near the ending. I think it

is similar to people losing a spouse or loved one and seeing them going downhill to death which finally ends the pain and suffering!

Great story with sad and happy ending. Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My thanks to JmmJ5 for suggesting this story. This was one of the best of the thousands of stories I have read on this site.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Wow, just shoot me. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JacksducatiJacksducatiabout 2 years ago

Well you have broken me, great story but a tragedy that broke my heart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a story - definitely one of the best I have

read. I found myself chocked up as I got to the end, although I knew what was coming I still wasn’t prepared for it.

BlueFellowBlueFellowabout 2 years ago

Wow, that was powerful. Had to wait for the tears to clear before I could comment. Lovely writing, well done. Thanks to Jmmj5 for recommending it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very few stories get to my heart. This was one that will never leave my heart. I was in tears by the end. Heartbreakingly beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stories this good both tear at the heart and heal it at the same time. I am an old man and have sometimes forgotten what has made life worth living. This...reminded me. Thank you for that.

Kudos on a tale well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was great! It was wonderful! It made me cry.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

So good, too good for words!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

As soon as I started this story I new I had read it before and new how it ended . But with such a great story that touches your heart how can you not read it multiple times . I hope to read it again in the next year and promise I will if given the opportunity such a way with words solid five .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Probably the best story I've read in the past several years. Especially since my wife died 3.5 years ago. We had been married for 43 years.

I was alright through the first five pages, but I had a real tough time reading pages six and seven through my tears. I cried for at least 10 minutes after finishing the story. Ten stars if I could.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I read the story for third or fourth time, and I still loved it and was tearing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gosh dang it, I must have something in my eye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It should be a crime to make a grown man cry.

IWishICouldWriteIWishICouldWritealmost 2 years ago

Like others, this was not the first time reading this wonderful story. And, like others, it was not the first time crying. I’ve spent a lot of money on tissues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING !!!!!!

billyswimsbillyswimsalmost 2 years ago

I love this story 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this does not tear you up. You ain't alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story so much. This was without a doubt one of the most emotional stories I have had the privilege to read. I hope to be able to read it again in the future but I don’t know if I can handle it since it struck so close to home. Thank you for all your time and effort and the emotion you managed to pour into this. It is appreciated and will not be forgotten by me ever.

JakeRaderickJakeRaderickalmost 2 years ago

Artfully illustrated and genuinely lovely. How DreamCloud is able to capture all of this in a story is beyond me, but I am thankful that she did. Thank you for another moment of fresh air.

turtle1969turtle1969almost 2 years ago

God damn ninjas, always cutting onions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Numerous tears throughout the last two pages. Very well writte.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a truly lovely and romantic story. I was expecting Lucia to be pregnant with Todd's child which would have been a nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have never read a story that has made me cry before. A wonderful story 10/10

Volunteer_Volunteer_almost 2 years ago

A work of art. Unforgettable.

Volunteer_Volunteer_almost 2 years ago

A work of art. Unforgettable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unbelievably sad but amazing story. 5 stars

BluEyedBikerBluEyedBikeralmost 2 years ago

Damn onion ninjas popping up when you least expect.

Outstanding story, 10/10, will read again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Extraordinary

AmazonmtmAmazonmtmalmost 2 years ago

I’m not crying, you’re crying!

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselalmost 2 years ago

I. Hate. This. Story!!! (OK, not really)

Every time I read it, the tears flow.

I could never rate this story high enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cried again, awesome writing!

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74almost 2 years ago

Damnit I hate crying 5 stars this was an amazing tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You've torn the heart out of me. Such an incredable tale. You made me hurt more than my own divorce did. Creative and intense story very well told.

beddybearbeddybearalmost 2 years ago
Emotions

WOW

I really feel the love, the hurt of these characters. I knew what will happen and still feel all these emotions.

Thanks sharing this story with us

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Great story.

Thank you for a wonderful story. Beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have just ugly cried the most ugly cry I think I have let out, thank you I needed it

Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IO have read this story several times and yet I shed a lot of tears AGAIN.

GreWulfGreWulfalmost 2 years ago

Better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all.Three years on and every day dawns a little brighter as the memories of love,tenderness and laughter overcome the darkness of a slow descent to loss.Miss you kitten.

Nailed it dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I started to read.. the long drawn out I have no shoulder to cry on lead to because no one offered me a shoulder. So I will just right a sucky story. List my shoulder.. best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Powerful

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

This story came up in my recommended reading list and it didn't take long until I knew I had read it a couple years prior. Even knowing how the story ended, I had to read it again. The tears still came, just as they did the first time I read it. If any author can be proud of a story they have written, this is one that DreamCloud can be proud of. If I could give it another five stars I surly would. Thanks, again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous