All Comments on 'The Rehab'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 1,175 Comments (Page 11)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exceptional

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

right man, wrong time 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

Wow, what a roller coaster. I cried. I prefer happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I realized about a quarter of the way in where it was headed. One of the toughest reads I've had. Great story, but I couldn't make it through again. Too painful.Thanks for sharing

MeanderlwcMeanderlwcover 1 year ago

I am not crying…..there is dust in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm still crying, powerful and relevant stuff.

Jamie, I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story wrecks me every time I read it.

katranmankatranmanover 1 year ago

I'm having trouble with my eyes...phenomenal story telling. You should be proud of this one!

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Fuck me. I did not expect a story on Literotica could do this to me.

As someone who has had organ transplants, now has a small brain tumor and suffers from chronic headaches and migraines, I saw myself in place of Todd near the end of the story. Unfortunately, I am alone now. My last relationship fell apart because of my health issues. I'm a couple of years away from 50 and I'll be grateful if I hit the half-century birthday although I am not holding my breath.

Thank you, DreamCloud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Effing ninja onions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read this in the midst of my own migraine while waiting for the meds to kick in. The crying certainly hasn't helped, but being taken away from my pain by a beautiful story has, even if momentarily, as well as the hopeful message. I can be a pedantic asshole, but 'the' could have been misspelled as 'teh' throughout the entire story, and I wouldn't have cared. Just lovely.

amsterdamamsterdamover 1 year ago

Looking at the other comments, it's clear this story needs a warning at the beginning to have tissues at the ready. Beautiful heartfelt writing - a wonderful tale. Thank ju x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many times did I read this?

Yes

Did I cry every single time?

Yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best and safest stories on this site. Heartbreaking yet also amazing.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 1 year ago

Wow, what a story! Never expected to find this on Lit.

Had to put it down at the end, emotions too raw. It's "love story" all over again.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Yes, I shed tears reading this. Yes, in more than one part of the story. Yes, I have read it before. Yes, I gave it 5 stars. Yes, this is probably the biggest tearjerker story on Lit. Yes, I’ll probably read it again. Finally, Yes, it’s a crime Dreamcloud was forced off this site by plagiarists stealing his/her work. Thank you for what you’ve left on here DC. Cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God the emotions this great story elicited from ran the positive side gambit . I cannot even imagine the creative effort the writer put forward to create this wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing….

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I cried…..

A moving tribute to the author to wring such an emotion from me.

Well written, well done!!!!!

Scores 5/5, deserves it too

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Damn. I figured out what was going on almost immediately, but damn. I've been in tears for the last two pages. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my third time reading this wonderful piece of literature and every single time it leaves me an emotional wreck. You know a story is amazing when it causes you grief and you still come back time and again because it is just that incredible. I look at the number of comments and see that I am not alone in how I feel when it comes to this story. At least I learned after the first reading that I need to have a good supply of the three T’s which are Tissues, T-shirts (since sitting in a soggy and snot covered t-shirt isn’t fun for anyone), and Tea since the dehydration from all the tears and running nose gives you a dry mouth. As always I want to Thank DC for all the time and effort put into this quality piece of work and for posting it because that takes a certain amount of courage as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An emotional and captivating story..well written work🥺☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was tragic, beautiful, and incredible. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

No words to say what I wish I could, for this story. While this transcends Literotica, I'm greatul that Literotica is here to provide a platform for DreamCloud and a scant few others who really are a surprise and nuggets of gold when we find them. Not at all what we're looking for or expecting to find when we first start reading here. At least not initially. But now I find that more and more it's treasures such as this one that I'm really hoping for, searching for, few though the may may be. Fortunately the author has more than jusone posted here, as do others who occasionally turn out another undpexpected masterpiece ot happen on. Just one disagreement with the decision to never let Sophia meet and get to know the Father she claims for her own at the end. Trying to protect her from pain merely transforms it to a lifelong pain of loss and regret that she could never know him,, and express to him her love and gratitude for what he has done for her family and for her.

Vince200Vince200over 1 year ago

Emotional wreck right now. This story is absolutely heartbreaking but amazing at the same time, God I cried for the second time reading this story 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok I don’t cry easily. That was such a beautiful written story. You should be writing novels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a wonderful, warm, and sad story, but beautiful too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stunning .... Moving .... Perfect! As another commentor said, if you are not already .... you "really" should be writing novels.

Thank you DreamCloud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars aren't nearly enough....incredibly moving and life affirming ❤️

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Three times. Tears each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent, better the second time. knew what was coming and still teared up

steppinontoes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well that was a real tear jerker if you’re that way, good story nicely written nice character descriptions and plot, just that bit different from most on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best storie I’ve herd im crying i hope to find true love before I die

Brian798Brian798over 1 year ago

Brilliant very very good Storie three times cry each time.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hooking up with a desperate woman knowing your dying is not fucking romantic it's fucking selfish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent tear jerker!

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Beautiful storey, brought tears to my eyes. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OrcaorcinusOrcaorcinusover 1 year ago

This story. Every single time I read it I'm destroyed emotionally. Every time it comes up in my suggestions I can't not reread it. It's a wonderful, beautiful, and gracefully told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow

Such a great story and great writing never expected to find it here

Great work

kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful piece of writing from a wonderfully creative writer. Thankyou.

Crissy4uCrissy4uover 1 year ago

Can’t stop crying 😭

TomaterTomaterover 1 year ago

I have never hated a story so much and loved it equally at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am still crying while I write this. I loved this story more than anyone will ever know. .

ontheroadforever2ontheroadforever2over 1 year ago

Holy smoke...got an old man squallin like a baby here! Brilliant!

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

Excellent, can't help but have tears in my eyes. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Todd really loved Lucia and her daughter. They were a package deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It hit my heart and was well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. This is a tale that deserves ten stars if that were possible.

I’ve been reading Literotica stories for over a year now at a furious pace & this was the first to make me cry. Loved this one.

Bill S.

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

Please come back…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why you gotta make me cry

ArchslanArchslanover 1 year ago

Simply Beautiful! You really made me cry.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureabout 1 year ago

Wonderful love story! Well written. Hard to say more, it was just so overwhelmingly emotional. However technically excellently done, characters, plot, story progression, beginning & middle and one of my biggest enjoyments an excellent well done ending! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very overwhelming story.so compelling from start to finish. I was so very much drawn into it. So much that I was actually praying for him to survive his illness. It captivated me so much that I can easily say as grown man I cried. I really shed tears right through, especially at the end. Bravo to the writer for a great story. I just wish the ending worked in their favor. But again this is life. It’s not what we want, it’s what given. Bravo again.

Wombat63Wombat63about 1 year ago

I think this was around the tenth time I've read this.

It still moves this old fart.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read this story so many times over the years and it destroys me every single time but it’s such an incredible piece of writing that I always believe it is worth it.

It is like masturbating with a cheese grater, you might get enjoyment but at the end you are going to pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing is overly used! I truly believe this is the most beautiful heart wrenching story I have had the privilege and pleasure to read! Until the end I hoped for a happy ending, it never happened!

Thank you for the wonderful st!

Mamila47Mamila47about 1 year ago

Ich habe geweint beim lesen und bin ein Mann und schäme mich nicht für meine Tränen. Dem Autor ein Danke.

Viper2011Viper2011about 1 year ago

Holy shit!! Fantastic, would make a great movie.

I think I went through a box of tissues.

Fantastic read.

Woodturner2018Woodturner2018about 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I almost couldn’t finish it because I couldn’t see through my tears.

KiwijockKiwijockabout 1 year ago

Thank you for all the stories that you share on this platform. Please can we have some more.

gorillaTgorillaTabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. I re-read this today and even though I knew the ending I Still Hoped it would be different. The tears were there again, but I still believe that where there is hope, there is life. Thank you for the many great stories you have shared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful! Sorry, I can’t really see to write what I would like too. LM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did this pop up under romance frustrated the fuck out of me read the first two pages and had hope but once I realized the story was about some 45+ year old guy marrying a stripper had to call it quits. Do people really dream of falling in love with some whore who dances on men for money?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read it again after a year and it still makes me cry.

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

Deeply touched. Well crafted. Thank you.

JJ1961JJ1961about 1 year ago

Read it again and it is still a beautifull story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this story and don't understand the negative comments made by a number of anonymous comment writers. I realize that the author seems to have dropped off the radar map and is no longer posting new stories, but on the off-chance that he might be interested in doing one final story, I'd like to suggest a story idea that he might have fun with: a female Literotica author writes a story that a male reader finds highly objectionable so the male reader writes a nasty comment after giving the author a low rating. The male reader tells his wife about the story and then rants about how implausible the story is and how he let his feelings be known to the author in the comments section. As it turns out, the author is his wife, who then exacts her revenge to prove him wrong about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a great story, if prejudice doesnt stop you reading it to the end. Dreamcloud stopped posting here as his work was stolen from the site and published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my god I absolutely loved this story don’t care what others think but was in total tears by the end of it. So emotional and such a fantastic read.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

I am sorry I could only give this story 5 stars, I think 10 stars would have been better. I absolutely loved this story. I just wished they could have had more time together. We all have to face our deaths at some point, Todd faced his death with pride and dignity. He was lucky as he had a beautiful loving women by his side when death came for him. We all should be so fortunate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A brilliantly told, and utterly beautiful masterpiece. Thank you for this.

ca_daveca_daveabout 1 year ago

I do not know why I come back to reread this story. I can barely see the screen through my tears. Wait I reread it because it is a nearly perfect story. Yes it has a sad part, but the ending is so positive, and Mama's words are oh so true. Thank you for sharing this with us all. 5* but this truly deserves many, many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As I tried to compose this "comment" I realized that there are no words to describe it: I hope my tears are adequate tribute. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars just isn’t enough. Great read

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i came to jack off, now im crying.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

outstanding!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think this deserves to be published.

Laurentius0150Laurentius015012 months ago

There are several good stories on this sight and many stinkers. This is by far one of the best and will go in my 'Special Story File.'

Thank, DreamCloud where ever you may be!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding!!! I really enjoyed this story!!!

Keep up the writing

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

I've read this before and probably commented but here I go again. This one hits hard, right in the feels, as they say. It's an exceptional piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Honestly, the descriptions of the food made me salivate more than the bedroom scenes.

And its impossible to to shed tears.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A masterfully crafted tear jerker of a realistic tale. My main regret in the story is that hever met Sofia. Five well earned stars. I have read the story a couple times before, with the same results: awe and tears.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Man this is absolutely terrible! Retired factory workers are not supposed to be crying in the middle of the afternoon.

IbeSteveIbeSteve11 months ago

This is my 3rd time reading this wonderful story and I still shed tears at times. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5th or 6th read through, still tears 5 stars well frickin earned.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg....best I have ever read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Incredibly well written romance, just a bit disappointed that Lucia wasn't able to conceive.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! What a story! A pleasant Nostalgia kicked in when I read this. This reminded me of all the great stories I read on literotica more than 8 years ago. It was great revisiting this beautiful website. Thank you DreamCloud wherever you are 🙏

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

this absolutely broke me

montanaboy12montanaboy1211 months ago

Wow. That was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, I think this is the third of your stories that I have read, and they have all been so very good and so very different. I figured out pretty early where you were going, and it was such sweet sorrow to read it playing out. Imagine Dragons’ “Wreck” is playing in my mind now.

(You write good protagonists, but you really shine in how you write your lead women!)

Sam37Sam3710 months ago

This story should be made into a movie. Seriously.

Even on repeated readings it’s a tear jerker. The characters were so well developed and relatable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We are so so misty with over flowing tears, touched hearts and your words that have warmed our very souls with love!

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story of romance and true love.

Memesv6969Memesv696910 months ago

I despise this story, it's currently 4 o'clock in the morning and I have tears streaming down my eyes, this story is so amazing 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AWriterGuyAWriterGuy10 months ago

Man, I really need to stop chopping onions while reading...

Seriously, excellent writing. I really enjoyed the characters having flaws and not being able to fully overcome them. The ending was perfectly fitting. This was a well thought out and written story.

RichardmilnerRichardmilner10 months ago

Well written, a excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

These are the best characters I've ever encountered. I actually got tears in my eyes at the end. I _never_ do that. But the beauty of their realtionship totally swept me off my feet. I hope you can live off your writing. Handsomely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous