The Release of Peggy

Story Info
A fantasy comes true.
2.7k words
3.75
42.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alpimon
alpimon
3 Followers

I have been waiting all these years, and it finally happened. I never thought my fantasies would be fulfilled, but now they have been. You see, I have this insatiable urge to share my wife. What gives me pleasure is her getting pleasure – any way she likes. All the fantasies, all the thoughts, the masturbation, it all comes alive now. I can feel the excitement just thinking about it.

Well, Peggy surprised me. She called and said that she would be home late one night, very late; she told me that she would wake me when she got in. Laying in bed thinking about what she was doing, what was being done to her...I couldn't take it anymore! The anticipation was killing me.

Peggy came home around three in the morning. I heard the car pull up, I heard the door open, and I heard her as she tiptoed into the bedroom, trying to be quiet. I pretended to be asleep, one eye open as she sat down on the bed. She had on a black skirt and a white blouse – both looked disheveled. She removed her shoes, unbuttoned her blouse, and slung it off her shoulders, turning around and pulling the covers off of me.

She started kissing my chest, lying on her stomach. I could see her gyrating her hips, slightly moaning as she gently bit my flesh. She worked her way to my nipples, gently tugging on them with her teeth. I always loved that. I started to "wake up" and put my hand around her head as she nibbled on me. She giggled ever so slightly, her voice coquettish.

She pulled herself up and kissed me. Her lips were wet; I could tell that they had already had some use tonight. As she kissed me, I started to slide my hand down her tender back, down to her sweet ass cheeks. She took my hand and pulled it back up. "Not yet, dear," she chastised me. "I want to talk first."

"Did you have a good time tonight?" I asked. What a corny thing to say, but I could think of nothing else to fit the situation.

"I had a great time," she responded. "I may never be the same..."

"You got laid, didn't you?"

She giggled again. "Oh, yes, you could say that."

"And are you going to tell me about it?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Mmmm. I can't wait to tell you about my evening. I know you wantallthe details, don't you dear?"

"Oh, god, yes." My cock was harder than it had ever been. Peggy moved close and began to whisper in my ear.

"God, he gave it to me good, honey. He filled me everywhere, front and back...you'll see."

I almost exploded as she spoke. I finally slid my hand back down, this time with no resistance, and pulled up her black skirt. She was wearing white nylon panties, the kind I love – fullback to accent her round ass. I could feel the heat coming off of her rear. I ran my hand over her panties making sure not to slip them in, and she moaned softly. Peggy was now raising her hips up and down slowly as I rubbed her.

"Yes, just like that. Soothe my hot cheeks," she cooed.

That was it. I slowly worked my hand down pas her cheeks and between her thighs, careful not to slide under her panties. God, she was soaked. Dripping right through her innocent, white panties...

"God, you were a bad girl," I said to her, rubbing her wet thighs and panties.

She started nibbling on my nipples again, driving me even crazier. Peggy then started caressing my cock, moving down a little, giving me easier access to her creamy thighs. I wanted to taste her so badly. She started sucking my cock, turning over onto her back, exposing the front of her soaked panties and creamy thighs.

What a sight. I could not take it much longer. She moaned as she sucked my cock. I started rubbing her through her panties from the front, getting ready to slide my fingers inside. I went in from her leg band, my fingers sliding right inside of her. Peggy had been stretched out very well!

I could feel another man's cum inside of her, and her lips weresoswollen. Right after I slid my fingers in, she moaned. "Mmm, he was so big and thick. Can't you tell? He found spots I never knew I had!"

Oh god, she was so wet. I just kept sliding my fingers in and out while she sucked my cock. I wanted her to tell me everything. I wanted her to tell me again how big and thick his hard cock was. How it was throbbing inside of her. I wanted to know how he fucked her. I wanted to know how many times she came.

Then I slid my fingers deep into her ass. It was so loose. I had hoped that he fucked her tight ass. She moaned even more as I slid my fingers in and out of her little, pink hole. Her hips were moving up and down, I couldn't wait to hear more!

I slowly pulled her panties completely off. Then I put my head down between her legs; I couldn't wait to eat her wet pussy. She kept sucking me, as I pulled her legs back and slid my tongue between her thighs. Her lips were nicely swollen and stretched out for me. God, there was so much cum still dripping from her wetness that I almost came right in her mouth. I kept licking her from her clit right to her asshole, running my tongue up and down.

I then reached under her and, while feasting on her wetness, slid one finger right into her ass. It just slid right in, all the way. She tasted so good and creamy; I knew she was filled with cum. My fingers kept sliding in and out of her ass and I was eating her like a hungry animal.

She was moaning so much she couldn't suck me anymore. She just started pumping my cock at this point.

I asked her, "Are you going to tell me everything?"

"Yes, I will tell you everything. I'll tell you how he fucked me. I'll tell you how I sucked his big cock until he came in my mouth. I'll tell you how he made me cum. I took him so deep – I was screaming!"

She said he took her to a motel. As soon as they got in the door they started kissing, and she could see he was already hard. She told me that there was a huge bulge in the front of his pants. She said she reached down and started rubbing it and that he turned her around and began kissing her neck from behind, rubbing is crotch against her ass. She described herself reaching back and unzipping his pants as he reached in front of her, pulling up her skirt. Peggy moaned about how good it felt when he started to rub the inside of her thighs over her panties while he kissed her neck. She told me how she took out his hug cock and how very thick it was.

She spoke wistfully about how horny it made her and how she couldn't wait to have it! She said he lay on the bed and took his pants off, his cock springing right out. She immediately started pumping it, and then put her mouth over its big head. She said it looked so good, she just started sucking like an animal, just as I was eating her out.

She had him in her mouth as far as he would go, which she described as only about half way. She pumped him with her hand while she sucked his throbbing mass. She took her other hand and started to gently squeeze his balls while she sucked him. She could tell he was getting close. He came in her mouth, and she didn't care. She told me that she swallowed every drop.

Meanwhile, she started pumping me harder and faster, telling me about her date, my fingers still sliding in and out of her ass. I kept sliding my tongue up and down her pussy, and she began dripping even more, getting even more wet!

She said he pushed her down on her stomach on the bed and pulled her skirt up. She told me how she felt as he ran his hands all over her ass and pulled her panties off from behind, lifting her ass up in the air. She said he ran his tongue right down the slit of her ass and right to her pussy, slapping her ass. She said he fucked her so hard from behind; he had his whole length inside her, filling her up completely, pumping her so deep.

She said he came deep inside her then. She kept saying it felt so good, and that his cock was so big.

"He fucked me so good, I couldn't take it anymore," she gasped as I continued to give her pleasure. "You like me getting fucked by nice, thick cocks, don't you? You want me to get fucked and come home so you can eat me and fuck me while I tell you all about it, don't you?" she teased me.

She said he was running his thick dick between her ass cheeks before he slid it into her. She said she was grabbing the sheets, screaming and gushing. She said he was sliding his fingers in and out of her ass while he filled her up. She said he turned her over and she grabbed his cock and guided it back into her from the front.

She told me how he pumped her deep, and she started gushing again, her body wracked by another orgasm. She said she was so horny she was talking dirty to him; telling him to fuck her with that big cock, give it to her deep. She said she tried to take him in her ass, but it was just too big!

"Maybe with a little practice," she spoke coyly.

She said he could only get two fingers inside of her, and he had them in her ass while she was riding on top of him. She said she couldn't even count how many times that he had cum. It had to be a lot, because he was still dripping from her while I was eating her pussy. I loved eating her used pussy. I wanted for her to do this again...I want her to fuck as many men as she wants. I want her to be filled as full as she wants. I want her to come home with her panties wet all the time! I want to taste her and taste another man on her pussy... My fantasy had finally come true. But this was only the beginning.

I had hoped that I had unleashed a sex-crazed animal, and, by all means, I had. Every time I look at her now, all that I think about is a big cock filling her up. All that I can think about is her mouth sliding up and down on a thick shaft, her hand pumping up and down, moaning as she takes a thick load down her throat. I think about her coming up to mea and kissing me after she has swallowed a salty load from someone I don't even know.

Well, the following weekend came with much anticipation. My wife had gone out to a nightclub all by herself. I waited patiently in our bed for her return.

Then I received a call at about 2 a.m.

"Honey, I am going to be a little late, do you mind?"

I immediately felt a stir in my loins. A rising anticipation. I was excited as all hell.

"I was hoping to hear from you, dear. Take all the time you like."

I instructed her to only remove her outer clothes, leaving her panties on when she got home. I wanted her to crawl right into bed with me.

She came home at about 5 a.m., stumbling into the bedroom. I had the lights down low. I was half asleep, but not for long. I could see her from behind, taking off her skirt and blouse (doing just as had I asked), but keeping her panties on.

I could not resist the temptation; I slid over on the bed and started rubbing her shoulders. I was sitting up, and she was standing next to the bed with her back to me. Her pretty round butt was almost right in my lap as I started to run my fingers up and down her spine.

I could feel her trembling as I touched her. She arched her head back in approval, leaning her hands on the dresser in front of her. I continued to rub her back, journeying lower and lower with each stroke, until I came upon the top of her white, nylon panties. I slipped my hand around and gently pinched each nipple, already hard and tender. She then leaned back into me, releasing her body to my touch. I could not wait to slide my hands down the front of her panties and feel her wetness.

I asked her if she had had a good night.

She moaned and said, "Very good..." She giggled devilishly at me, continuing the tease.

She then took my hand and guided it into her panties. "Why don't you see for yourself." It was more of a request than a suggestion.

She was soaked. Her lips were still swollen and stretched out wide.

I was in heaven.

"So what do you think? Do you think I had fun, dear?" She turned her head to the side to kiss me. It was a very wet kiss. I could tell she had had a nice, big cock in her mouth not to long ago.

I ran my hand up and down her wet slit, sliding my fingers all the way down to her ass, which was again very loose.

Then she started to tell me about her wonderful evening.

"You were right, babe," she said. "You said I would love a nice, thick one and they have been great," she purred. "Now I will need that big cock all the time, filling me up."

I was more than happy to accommodate her!

She then proceeded to push her panties to the ground, laying down flat on her back on the bed. As she pulled her legs open wide for me, I could not wait to run my tongue up and down her swollen lips, tasting her hot juices mingling with another man's. I wasted no time getting to work. She moaned as I started licking her from her clit to her tight pink hole.

"God, he gave it to me good, babe," she moaned, clutching to my head with her hands. "His head was nice and thick, and I took every inch so nice and deep!" I was going crazy.

She pulled her legs back further, and I slid my hands up to her nipples, gently making circles around them while I cleaner her up.

"God, I can't count how many times I came..." she said. "Can you taste his cum, baby? He shot it so deep in me!"

My wife then started to tense up, her whole body getting shaky.

I knew what was coming. With a deep moan she gushed all over my face, her hips shaking wildly. Her sweet juices poured all over my face as I took as much as I could on my tongue, tasting her new juices and her old mixed with his hot cum.

My wife shuddered and curled up into a ball. I pulled her close and dragged the sheets up around us. I love what my wife has become. Kissing the top of her head, I drifted off to sleep with her sex-covered body in my arms, assured that she would tell me everything once we awoke...

alpimon
alpimon
3 Followers