The Renters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just enjoying looking at you. I wish I were there with you."

"Yeah? Me too, baby. What would you do if you were?"

"Well, I'd kiss that beautiful mouth." She closed her eyes, parted her lips, and slowly began to slide her hand across her chest. "I'd slide my tongue in there and feel you welcoming me in."

"Mmm, that sounds nice." This was turning her on not just from imagining it, but knowing he still desired her.

"And then I think I'd undo a couple of buttons on your pajama top." She moved her hands and twisted the buttons apart.

"And I'd slide my hands under that top so I could feel those big tits." She slid her hands onto her naked breast and began to feel herself up.

"And I'd keep kissing you. And then I'd keep unbuttoning your top until I could open it up." She slid her hand down and undid the buttons, letting her top fall open. "Oh, yeah, I love those big tits. I'd spend some time kissing them and pulling those nipples into my mouth." She moaned at the thought, trying to focus on the image of her husband doing it instead of Demetrios. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her naked chest intently.

"I love it when you're on all fours on top of me and I can see those tits hanging above me."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah." She put the tablet she was using a bit farther down and propped it up on one of his pillows. Then she took off her top and kneeled in front of the screen. She rocked back and forth a bit. "Oh that feels so good."

Sort of an odd thing to say, but she went with it. "Yeah? Are you imagining my tits sliding along your big dick?"

"Oh my god that would feel so nice. I'm so hard for you, baby."

"Oh, yeah? Well maybe picture me leaning forward like this." She bent her head down and put her ass in the air. "And now picture me sliding my tongue up your dick."

"Oh, yeah, just like that."

"And putting the head in my mouth and sucking."

"Oh, yeah, baby. Suck it." He opened his eyes. "I like your panties."

She lifted herself up until she was kneeling on the bed, giving him a great view of her body and the frilly pink panties she was wearing. She again tried to focus on her husband seeing her and not how she had done this just the day before to a very different audience. But that memory was still there, so...

"Maybe I suck your dick like this, with you standing over me."

"Oh, god, I love the way your mouth feels on me. It's so amazing." His head was back in pleasure, but he brought it forward to see her better. "Why don't you slide those panties down a bit." She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pulled down. She thought of Demetrios doing the same thing yesterday, but pushed the thought away.

"Oh, I love your pussy so much. Why don't you touch yourself. God, your mouth is amazing."

"Yeah, I'm still on my knees sucking your dick as I touch myself."

"God, I don't think I've ever been this hard before."

She began fingering herself, stroking her clit eagerly. "Do you like seeing me get off?"

"This is so hot," he said.

She was breathing hard now.

"I'm going to cum soon," he said.

She was deep in the moment. But she heard it anyway. It sounded like "mm-hmm" but muffled. She kept rubbing her clit.

"I'm cumming now!" he yelled. And this time she caught the sound. knew immediately what it was, because she had made the same sound repeatedly yesterday. It was the sound of someone gagging as a cock pressed into their mouth. Her husband's body bucked again, and she heard the gagging again. Fury bubbled up in her.

She saw the scene as clearly as if she were in the room. Someone was giving her husband a blow job as he had video sex with her. (Which, she later realized, should have been a clue as to how kinky he had gotten.) There was another gag, and then a cough, quickly silenced. Her husband was looking at her, and she could see the panic in his eyes, though he was trying to hide it.

"What was that?" she said, trying to stay calm.

"What was what?"

"I heard a noise, like someone gagging."

"Oh, probably the guy next door. He keeps me up all night." She could tell he was lying.

"Poor baby," she said. If he noticed the flat delivery, he didn't say anything. Yeah, she bet "the guy next door" kept him up all night.

"Hey, did you cum?" he asked.

"Yeah," she lied. Part of her was touched he cared. "Though it sounded like yours was a big one."

"It didn't suck." He grinned. But did it swallow, she wondered.

"That tired me out," she said. "I think I'm going to turn in now."

"Okay, baby. Love you." Did he? she wondered. Letting someone suck your dick as you said naughty things to someone else didn't feel loving. Were they laughing at her now? About how they had duped her?

"You too," she said.

When she disconnected, she put a pillow over her face and screamed into it. Then she threw it to the side. She got up, pulled up her panties, and paced furiously around the room, yelling a couple more times.

How could he?! A decade of marriage just tossed aside! And who knew how long he had been cheating? Her anger was erupting.

And then she got mad about yesterday. She had passed up an amazing afternoon out of some confused loyalty. She stopped pacing. That was easy to fix, at least. She flung open her closet door and grabbed another sun dress. She went to the door, put on her shoes, left, and started to lock the door. Then she remembered what Alexandros had asked, and she reached up her dress. She tossed the panties inside. She wouldn't need those tonight.

The walk over cooled her down, partly because it was nighttime and a cold air had settled over the streets. She felt her nipples hardening. But the time and vigorous walking gave her time to really think about what she was doing. And the more she thought about it, the more excited she got. She made a quick plan and knocked on the rental's door.

"Barbara!" said Antonio, leaning forward to kiss her on the lips. She marched to the living room when he let her in.

The guys were watching a movie. She grabbed the remote and hit pause. She faced them, hands on her hips.

"I came to apologize for not having sex with you yesterday," she said. The guys sat forward. They surely knew how she was going to make it up to them. "So I want to make a bet." She took a deep breath. Yesterday she had needed pot to relax enough; tonight she wanted the rage to drive her.

"I'm going to suck your dicks. If I can get all of you to cum in ten minutes, you do anything I want. And if I can't, I'll do anything you want. All night."

"Yesterday you did not want to cheat on your husband," said Antonio. "We will definitely want you to cheat on him."

"He's been cheating on me." A sob escaped her lips as she said it out loud, but she bit down the tears.

"Ah, we are so sorry to hear that," said Giovanni. "He is a foolish man to anger such a beautiful woman."

"We will be happy to let you have revenge on him," said Alexandros. He stood up and pulled down his shorts and underwear. She knelt down. As he walked over, the other guys stripped. Soon she was surrounded by four soft dicks.

She thought of just throwing the contest, but instead dove into the task with gusto, giving each dick slutty, slurpy, sloppy attention in turn.

"Make sure you get Antonio really wet," said Giovanni. "He likes to take girls in the ass."

She paused. "I've never done that before," she said.

"Well then I will be gentle, dear Barbara," said Antonio. The guys all laughed. She felt her heart race. Wondered what her husband would think. Remembered the mm-hmm and the gagging and the cough. She looked at Antonio.

"I'd appreciate that. But if I lose, I'll do it however you want." And she dove onto his stiffening cock.

Of course she lost, and the guys whooped. "Okay, guys," she said, standing up. "What should I do?"

"Take off your dress," squeaked Giovanni in excitement. She didn't even hesitate. She lifted it up and over her head, revealing a fully naked body. They gaped at her in astonishment.

"Cards to see who goes first?" said Demetrios. She shuddered at the implication. The guys grabbed a deck of cards, shuffled it, and drew from within it. She stood by, naked. This part seemed anticlimactic.

Alexandros drew the highest card. He grinned and moved over to her. He faced her, lowered his mouth to hers, and put one hand between her legs. She parted them slightly.

"Do you know we have wanted to take you to bed since we met you?" She flushed and shook her head. "We are going to enjoy tonight very much." She gulped and nodded. He moved behind her, grabbed her breasts from behind and said in her ear, "Get on your hands and knees." She did, and he put his hands on her ass. "Now open your pussy for me," he said.

She took a deep breath and moved one hand between her legs and spread her pussy lips. She gasped as she felt him push his dick into her. It was the first time another man's dick had been inside her since she first slept with Bruce. And she wanted it so much. She moaned as he pushed deep into her.

Demetrios had gotten the next-highest card and lay himself down in front of her. "Suck it for me, Barbara."

She leaned her head down as Alexandros continued to stroke in and out of her. And she took Demetrios's hard cock in her mouth. She had never taken on two guys at once before, and it felt... good. It felt freeing, and slutty, and forbidden. Her husband would flip if he saw this. And that was the point, wasn't it? Even if he never actually saw it. She would know.

She hadn't realized how curious she was about having sex with multiple guys until she was doing it. As she bobbed her head up and down on Demetrios's cock and felt Alexandros thrusting into her from behind, she moaned with pleasure. This felt so wild. She felt very full.

She tried to picture what she looked like by thinking of the group sex porn she had watched. On her knees but bent forward to take another cock, thrusting her ass into the air. Two guys inside of her, two guys waiting their turn.

She squealed a little as Alexandros reached his hand around to her front and began to stroke her clit. All the new sensations she was feeling combined with the gentle touches on her clit caused her to orgasm within moments. As she started to, Demetrios put a hand on her head, so all her moaning and panting happened right against his cock.

In a few moments, Demetrios pushed her head down as he thrust up, causing her to gag and causing him to shoot semen into her mouth. She swallowed quickly, and he finally let her head go. She rose up with a gasp to get as much air as she could.

Then Giovanni stepped in. He knelt in front of her, so she had to get back on all fours to get him in her mouth. She was moaning constantly now. Alexandros had sped up his thrusting, and each push brought her mouth farther down Giovanni's thick shaft.

Finally, Alexandros grabbed her hips, pushed deep into her pussy, and came inside of her. He put his fingers to her clit and brought her to another orgasm.

When he pulled out, Giovanni lay down and ordered her to straddle his cock. Alexandros stood next to them and told her to clean him. She eagerly took his cock in her mouth, tasting her own juices mixed with his cum. Then Antonio asked for a blow job, and, remembering what he liked, made him slick with saliva.

As she gently rode Giovanni, Antonio moved behind her. She wasn't going to just have anal sex for the first time, she was going to do it with a dick in her pussy. Some of the porn she had watched included scenes like this and it had looked impossible. How could everything fit?

She felt Antonio fondling her ass, and then she felt him spreading her ass cheeks. Even so, she jumped when she felt his finger touch her asshole and involuntarily clenched her muscles. She felt his breath on her neck as he leaned forward.

"It is easier if you relax," he murmured. And she tried. Tried to focus on the pleasure of riding Giovanni. But she still gasped when his finger entered her. But she calmed down, only to jump again when a second finger pushed into her ass. "Relax," he purred, and she did.

She kept focusing on relaxing as he grabbed her ass cheeks again with both hands and pushed his dick against her asshole. His dick was so much bigger than even his two fingers had been. How was it going to fit? He was going to rip her in two. But he urged her to relax, and when she did, he pushed himself in. She yelled at the mix of pain and pleasure, at the feeling of being stretched around two dicks at once. Antonio moved his body up and down with hers, and she exploded in orgasm again as the feeling overwhelmed her.

She exulted in the sheer wantonness of what she was doing. Her fears, anxiety, and even her fury washed away as her lust overtook her. She had wanted this so much the other day, and it was so much better than she had ever imagined.

The guys kept going. They were young, able to coax multiple hard-ons out of their gorgeous cocks. She lost track of whose turn it was. It probably didn't matter to them either. She got flipped on her back and taken missionary style. Then she was put into a reverse cowgirl so she could give titjobs and blow jobs as she got fucked.

The guys drew cards to see what bed she'd sleep in, but she didn't get much rest. Antonio had the high card and lay behind her on his bed, slowly going in and out of her ass. But then Giovanni, his roommate, came over and positioned himself so she could give him another blow job. The guys caressed her whole body, and she had five or six more orgasms before the night was over. When she finally got home the next day, feeling like everyone could see the cum dripping from her pussy and ass or coating her face and hear it sloshing in her stomach, she slept for hours.

But now that she had done it, she couldn't stop doing it. The next day, she went over and bet that she could flip a coin thirty-two times without getting heads. If she lost, she would do a strip tease and then whatever they wanted. They were very excited to see the white lace underwear she had dug out of her drawers.

Then she went over to do weeding and bet them she could finish all the weeding in five minutes. If she lost, she'd have to wash off in their shower and once she was in there, she'd do whatever they wanted for the day. Getting fucked from behind felt so good with a stream of warm water running down her front. She had so many orgasms each day she was woozy by the end.

Each day, another bet she would lose with herself as the prize. But she realized that her anger with Bruce had dissipated. She just had needs to be filled. And didn't he as well? Was Gagging Girl just a fling, or did he love her? And if he loved her, what did that actually mean for their marriage. She didn't love any of the guys in the rental. It was just lust.

As she thought about her feelings, she came up with a plan.

A week and a half after she had marched over to the guys and taken off her dress, her husband came home for a long weekend. She let him get settled in bed, reading a book, before slipping into the bathroom to change.

"Hey, honey, welcome home," she purred as she posed in the door frame. He looked over at her and then grinned and put his book down. She was dressed in a sheer white baby doll nightie and skimpy leopard print panties. This could be the last time she had sex with him, so she wanted it to be good.

"I like this look," he said. "Let me see it up close." No sooner had she laid down on the bed than he pounced onto her. He kissed her deeply and sent his hand across her body. He lifted her nightie and she moaned as his mouth latched onto her nipples.

"God, I love your big tits," he said. He was being a little rough from eagerness. He pulled off the nightie and then moved his mouth down her body. She moaned again as he yanked her panties down and slid his tongue against her clit. She loved this new side of him; sex with him wasn't boring, but she appreciated his eager, rabid lust. He turned his body so his head was between her legs and his cock was near her face, and she pulled him close so she could bring it into her mouth. As his cock slid in, he went down on her with even more zeal, and a moment later she was orgasming. It felt so good and intense, feeling her husband's passion for her.

After she came he flipped her onto her hands and knees and plunged his dick into her, thrusting eagerly. He was hot for her. All she wanted was to have him like this forever.

As they recovered from their frantic, passionate sex, she rolled onto her side and looked at him. She took a deep breath. Maybe she could punt on this? No, she had to know. Had to clear the air and be open about it.

"I know you've been cheating on me."

He tensed, paled, and then opened his mouth. "Baby, I don't..."

"No. Don't." And so she told him what she had seen and heard. He lay there, ashen.

"Do you love her? Or them?"

He burst into tears. "No, I don't. They were just flings." She heaved a sigh of relief. She knew he was telling the truth. "I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I won't do it again."

She felt a heavy burden lift from her chest. This had been her big fear: that he no longer wanted to be with her. But if they were just flings... well, that she could understand. She felt calm in a way she hadn't for two weeks.

"Actually, that's what I want to talk about. I've thought about this a lot the last couple of weeks. I came to realize that we both have needs when you're gone that we can't meet. So I have an idea for you to think about." He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

She had rehearsed this speech -- and the other one if it had gone differently -- but she suddenly felt shy. "What if... what if." She took a deep breath. "What if we allowed ourselves to meet those needs while we're apart?" He blinked, and started to speak. She pressed a finger to his lips. "But there's a caveat. We need to be completely honest with each other about it. And we can't punish for anything that happened. And when we're together, we have to be there totally. And keep other fulfilled."

Finally she let him talk. She bit her lower lip. He was pretty conservative, she knew. And she had a week or so to let this idea settle.

He was clearly flustered. "Uh, that's surprising," he said after a moment. "I don't know what to say. You're not mad?"

She nodded. "I was mad. But I realized I still loved you, and I understood why you would cheat. Actually, let's not call it cheating any more. If we accept the other's needs, we'll just call it what it is: having sex with other people."

"This feels like a trap."

She leaned over and kissed him. "It's not. Truly. Tell me what happened with your... friend?"

He hesitated, but then told her. Her name was Colleen. She worked at the office where he was consulting. They hit it off, and one night they got drunk. Then went to bed. He thought it was a one-night stand. Just a mistake to not repeat. But then she showed up at his hotel wearing a long coat and underwear and nothing else. And he was horny, and she was there, and so it began..

He looked at Barbara carefully as he told her all this. But she just kept a light smile on her face. Thanks to her own fun, she had found peace with it all.

"Doesn't it feel better to have it out in the open?"

"Oh my god, yes! I was carrying around this big weight and it's just gone."

"That's what I was hoping," she said, running a finger along his chest. "As long as we're honest with each other and let the other person satisfy their needs when we're apart, I think this will be okay."

He rolled toward her and propped himself up on his elbow. "You're amazing," he said. Then he grinned as he put his hand on her ass. "And what needs do you have?"

She took a deep breath. "I need you to let me be honest." And so she told him. His eyes got bigger as she told him what had happened. By the end, he was gaping at her in shock.