The Renters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the big prize, right there. Maybe you're wondering what it feels like. To feel your cock pushing into my pussy. To feel it plunging into a warm, wet embrace." She winked at him. "You won't be wondering much longer. That is so very definitely happening today. Have a look." She slid her hand between her legs and gently spread her pussy lips. "Today, you're going to fuck me," and she slid a finger into her vagina, "right there. You're going to position your dick right at the entrance, and you're going to push it into my body. Like you've imagined for years. And you're going to keep doing that for months. You're going to keep fucking me." He watched her intently.

"But before you slide your cock between my legs, you're going to use your tongue on me." His face moved forward and he hesitated. "Slide it in," she said. And she felt his tongue push between her folds. "Oh yes, that's lovely." Slowly he pulled it back and pushed it back in.

"That feels good, Jack, but to really send a girl through the roof you need to lick her clitoris. Pull your tongue a bit out and move it up and down. Mm-hmm. You're trying to feel a little bump." He explored a little bit more. "Oh! Yes! That's it. Now lick that spot." He slid his tongue over her clit and then down again. "Okay, yes. Yes, that feels really good." She groaned as he continued to explore.

She pushed his head away for a moment and sat up a bit. "Was I doing it wrong?"

"Oh, goodness, no," she said. "I just needed to catch my breath and give you some more ideas." She encouraged him to use the tip of his tongue as well as the length to pleasure her. She suggested he give some licks, get a nice reaction, and then pause to kiss her thighs or stomach to cool her down before starting again to get an even stronger orgasm.

Then she lay back down and let him loose. He followed her advice, teasing her, flicking her clit with his tongue and then pausing. Finally, she came hard, letting out a long shout.

She rested for a moment, panting and petting Jack's head which he had laid on her stomach.

"Well, Jack, you brought a woman to orgasm. What do you think?"

"That was amazing, Mrs. Pa... Barbara."

"Yes, Jack. I think that once a woman has sucked your cock and you've eaten out her pussy, you can call her by her first name."

She waited a moment longer, enjoying her post-climax rest. Oh, she was going to enjoy making him an expert lover.

"How about we head to my bed, Jack? How about you put something else between my legs?"

"Um are you sure, Barbara?"

She scooted out from under him and stood up, offering her hand. She pulled him up and put one hand on his chest while she reached the other down to stroke his dick. "Oh, I'm very sure, Jack. I want you to fuck me as many times today as you can. My calendar's open." She leaned close. "And so are my legs."

She led him to her bed and sat down. He sat down next to her and leaned forward. She put a hand on his chest. "Did you bring protection, Jack?" She saw the panic in his eyes and she giggled. "Oh, don't worry. I'm on birth control. But from now on you need to show me you have protection before we have sex. And we'll practice with it every now and then. If you've got a woman who is ready to go, you don't want to take advantage of her horniness and get her pregnant. Bringing a condom is thoughtful." She leaned forward to kiss him. "But not necessary today."

She reached her hand to his cock and began to stroke it as she kissed him on his face and neck. It didn't take long to get him nice and hard again.

She lay back on her bed. Jack was looking at her with wide eyes. "Do you want it, Jack? Do you want to lose your virginity today? Right now? Feel what it's like to push your dick into a warm, wet pussy?" He gulped and slowly nodded. She spread her legs. "Fuck me, Jack."

He was clumsy about it, of course. But he figured out the basic mechanics, holding his dick and positioning it at her slit. She sighed as he pushed forward, entering her. He gasped as he did so. "Oh, god, that feels amazing," he said. She reached to his hips and gently pushed and pulled him. He got into the slow rhythm she was leading.

"Wait until you bury yourself in me as you cum," she said as she looked up into his eyes. In a moment, she could feel him hardening even more as he began to speed up. "Oh, yes, Jack. I love the feel of your hard cock between my legs. Oh, yes. Fuck me harder! Cum in my pussy." His thrusting was shaking her body, and he gave a grunt as he pushed in as far as he could go and she felt his warm semen inside her. He lay on top of her and she held him close, letting him finish cumming and begin to soften.

"What do you think?"

"I've never felt anything like that!" he said in a rush. She smiled.

"You only lose your virginity once, but I think you'll discover that it only feels better each time. But, be honest, Jack. Are you sure you want to have sex with me again?" She smiled.

"Oh, my gosh, yes, Barbara!"

She was able to get another erection out of him, and showed him what doggystyle felt like.

As she was packing him up later, she said, "Now this is a course just like your ones at school. Except you get to have sex with the teacher. But you do have homework." He looked at her quizically. "Next time we're going to do lesson one of dancing, so bring whatever music kids listen to at parties." He grimaced a bit and then nodded.

"Good. You're also going to pick four porn videos you really like and show them to me."

He blushed. "I don't really watch..." She put her finger on his lips.

"In the very unlikely case that that's true, you're going to start now. You need to bring ideas, too!"

Two days later, his eyes popped as she opened the door. She was wearing a white, tight, short dress that you might wear when clubbing. Her large breasts strained against the fabric and threatened to pop out.

She got him dancing to fast music, made suggestions, and applauded his efforts. Then they switched to slow music and she gave him advice on where to put his arms to start and then when to move them down to her ass. She told him signals to watch for to indicate that she wanted his hands to stop or go. "But it never hurts to ask if it's okay. That way you know for sure."

Finally, the two were dancing slowly in the middle of her living room.

"I've got a surprise for you," she said as she looked up at him.

"Yeah?" She smiled. He already sounded more confident.

"Why don't you make out with me and fondle my tits?" He eagerly leaned down as she parted her lips. He put his hand to her breast.

She let him enjoy himself for a moment. "This fabric is pretty stretchy," she said. "I'll bet you could pull the top down pretty easily." He moaned as her breasts came into view and he bent down to suck on them.

"Your surprise comes when you lift the bottom of the dress, too." His hands eagerly slid down her back and began to pull up the fabric. His hands grabbed her ass. "Oops, I forgot to put on underwear!" She turned around, bent forward, and put her hands on the arm of the couch. She heard him hastily unzip his pants and then she felt his cock at her pussy.

"Hey, Barbara." She turned to look at him and saw him holding a wrapped condom in his hand.

"So polite," she said. "But no need to put it on today." He dropped it to the floor, put a hand on her hips, and used the other to guide himself in. She wiggled her butt in pleasure as he pushed into her. Pretty soon he was thrusting deep, trying to be slow but also clearly excited to take her like this. Her body rocked as he pushed into her. She gave a little sigh as he came in her.

The two of them plopped on her couch and relaxed for a bit. He massaged her breasts and ran his hands over her naked body. Finally, she sat up and gave him a kiss.

"You've turned in one homework assignment; where's the other?"

"I wasn't sure if you were up for more after just now."

"Jack, let me make something clear. Generally, when I invite you over, I've cleared my calendar. And I will fuck you as long as you still have energy."

"I don't have to be home for hours tonight."

"That is lovely to hear. Now show me your videos."

The porn he had chosen was pretty tame, but there were a couple themes.

"Jack, do you like the POV girl on her knees sucking a dick?" He blushed. So adorable! And he nodded. "Well, when you're ready, stand up."

He sprang to his feet, and she guided him to the middle of the room where she could maneuver. She stood in front of him.

"I'm going to kneel down, now, Jack. And I'm going to look into your eyes and slowly lick and suck your cock. But when you're near to cumming, what will you do?"

"Warn you."

"Right. And what would you like me to do when you do cum?"

"Uh, I liked it when you swallowed it."

"Yes, I thought so." And with that, she got on her knees, looked up at him, and began to give him a gentle, tender blow job. She licked up his shaft and slid the head between her lips, where she swirled her tongue around it. Slowly, slowly, she pleasured him, working him up and then pulling back until he softened a bit. When she finally let him cum, his semen flooded her mouth and she eagerly swallowed, watching him look into her eyes the whole time.

The other thing he wanted to try was cowboy style. She happily climbed onto him after she used her hands to get him hard again. And she taught him how to rub her clit as she fucked him, so that she came with his cock deep inside her.

By the time he went home, she got one more fuck out of him, and he lasted a nice, long time as she put her legs over his shoulders so he could get deep inside her. When he fingered her clit as he took her, she came hard.

It was a week and a half before she invited him over again. Bruce had been home, and he had thrilled to hear about her new adventure. Then Harry invited her over when he worked from home, urging her to show up with a long coat and lingerie on underneath. Good thing it was just a short walk in the cold.

When Jack finally did ciome over, his eyes practically exploded. She was wearing a very sexy French maid outfit she had bought to show Bruce. Alex and Doug would be seeing it the next night.

"Do you like it?" She twirled, letting the skirt flare up to show her white lace panties and their ruffled edges. For an answer, he put his arms around her and reached around to cup her ass. Three days in, and he was already so much more confident!

She led him to her bedroom and they made out on the bed. Without her prompting, he moved his hands to her chest.

"Mr. Parker came by this weekend," he suddenly said.

"Oh?" This was a surprise. "What did he say?"

"At first he seemed angry. He had a scowl and said 'So you think you can fuck my wife, do you?'" She raised an eyebrow. "But then he smiled and said, 'Ha ha. Fooled you! You can fuck her all you want.' I was pretty scared at first. Like, what are you going to do? Anyway, he brought some suggestions." He rummaged a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to her.

"Hmm. Cum on face. Cum on tits. Strip tease. Fuck ass. Fuck in car. Invite friends along. Take videos!" She rolled her eyes. It was true to character, at least.

"Jack, I'm happy to do any of these with you."

His grew wide. "Really?"

"You're so cute. Yes, really. But my goal is to make you a sophisticated lover for the college girls you'll meet, and some of these are a bit advanced. So we shouldn't only do these things. But today why don't you cum on my face?" She slid down to her knees, the maid outfit's frilly skert flaring out around her, and urged him to stand up. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. "Now I'm going to suck your dick and just like normal, you're going to tell me when you're about to cum. But this time I'm going to pull back and stroke your dick until you cover my face." He moaned at the thought.

When he did cum, it felt like a larger load than normal, but she kept his dick pointed straight at her, tilting her head slightly so the semen would pool a bit before dripping down. She laughed in pleasure. Then he had fun taking off the outfit, though he left the choker and headpiece on so he could enjoy seeing them as she rode him.

After a few months of visits twice a week, he was a very good lover. Better than anyone except Bruce and, it turned out, Alex, who she invited over on his own more often. Jack quickly figured out how to give her multiple orgasms. She was thrilled to learn the confidence he now had had allowed him to ask out a cheerleader, and even more excited when she had him tell her how he had fucked the girl. She was sad to see him go to college, but by then she had five or six regular lovers, including his dad.

And then one day, three college students wanted to rent from her.