The Renters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other thing I wanted to talk to you about was Jack."

"Jack? Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yes! Sorry. I remembered he turned 18 recently. That's a big deal."

"Yeah, he'll be off to college in a few months. It's a weird feeling."

"I'll bet. Well, I remember he had a big crush on me a few years back, and I wanted to see how you'd feel about me letting him... act on it."

His eyes widened for a moment. "How so?"

"Well, you know... Invite him over for a bit. And... keep inviting him over."

"Is this an invitation Bruce would be okay with?"

"As it happens, yes. He and I have an open marriage when he's out of town."

"Really?!" His eyes flicked again. She pretended not to notice.

"And he's out of town now?"

She nodded. "Yep. For a few weeks."

"Why are you asking me? He is 18, as you noted."

"Sure. But you're still his dad, and he lives here. You might wonder what's up if he keeps coming over to my house. I just wanted to be up front with you."

"I don't know how I could say no. I know he'll be ecstatic. He's still a little moony for you, you know."

"That's so sweet. He's a good kid. I'll enjoy taking care of him."

"And yourself?"

She grinned. "I think it'll be mutually beneficial. I do get lonely when Bruce is out of town, so the open marriage thing has worked out well." He was quiet for a moment.

"I imagine. How many guys have you, you know, invited over?"

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell." She took another sip. "Besides," she said as she looked around, "they usually invite me to their place. I have sex in my own bed plenty; it's nice to see other places."

"Ah, yes, the joys of being married."

"I'm sorry, Harry. I didn't mean to rub it in. Are you sure there's nothing I can do to help you out?" He paused. He was trying to gauge if "anything" included everything.

"You're so kind. You know, maybe there is something," he said slowly. Finally.

"Just name it."

"What if I invited you over here?" There. It was on the table. Maybe she would be, too, soon.

"If you did that, I'd point out I'm already here."

"Ah, right. Of course. Uh."

"Let me make this easy for you, Harry." She looked at him steadily as she unbuttoned another button on her cardigan. This exposed the deep valley between her breasts and made it clear that there was nothing under it.

"Now like I said, if there's anything I can do for you, you just let me know."

He swallowed nervously. "Um. I'd love for you to undo another button." So she did. Now the sweater was unbuttoned enough that it hung open. The edges of her aureoles were plainly visible.

"Yes, um, I see." He was staring straight at her chest. "I have been pretty lonely."

She stood up and walked to the chair next to him. She turned to face him, reached out to grab his hand, and placed it inside her sweater and onto her naked skin.

He groaned. "Oh my god, your breasts feel amazing!"

"Now see, you feeling lonely is something I can help with. How long has it been, Harry?" She undid the last two buttons, letting the cardigan fall open. She leaned forward so that her breasts hung freely.

"Eight months, maybe?" She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Both his hands were on her naked breasts now. "And it's not like we were having a lot of sex before then."

Her face was still close to his. "I'm sorry, Harry. But maybe wwe can make it up a bit today. Does that sound good?" He nodded eagerly. "I have an idea for how to start. What was something Julie didn't like doing? You know, in bed." He gulped.

"Well, lots of stuff, really." She gave a sympathetic look and reached up her hand to caress his face. "Um, blow jobs?"

"Did she really hate giving them, or are you just hoping I'll give you one."

"No, really! I mean, well, both, I guess." He blushed. "She didn't like me to cum anywhere but her vagina. She didn't like the smell. Or taste. Or feel."

"Tsk, tsk. That doesn't mean she shouldn't pleasure you. Did you go down on her?"

"Yeah, of course! I loved getting her off!"

"Hmmm. I think I'll be coming back for some more rounds then. I'd love to do a 69 with you, Harry. But today's all about you."

"Actually, I'd really like that even today."

She grinned and stood up. "I like that idea, Harry." She held out her hand and helped him up. "Maybe in your bedroom?"

He led her to his room, and she lay on it, the sweater flopping open to fully reveal her naked chest. "You should take off my pants now," she said. She purred as he unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down off her legs. Then she gasped as he yanked her panties off, pushed her thighs apart, and put a finger into her pussy. A moment later, he had bent down and started to lick her.

"Oh, that feels so good," she said as his tongue slid across her clit. "Come join me up here, though."

He stood up and undressed as she shrugged off her sweater. She admired his dick and reached out to stroke it as he climbed into bed and kissed her. His hands eagerly ran over her body, and she eagerly spread her legs.

He broke the kiss and then began to move his mouth down her body, turning his own until his cock pointed at her face even as his tongue slid into her pussy. She grabbed his ass and pulled him closer, opening her mouth so that his hard dick would slide in.

They teased each other with their hands and mouths, bringing the other close to climax and then stopping. Finally, as he stiffened, he dived into her, licking furiously as he came in her mouth, and she exploded with an orgasm shortly after.

After they recovered, he flipped around again, and she put her head on his chest as they cuddled.

"Bruce is really okay with this?"

"Just be glad he didn't ask for video."

"He knows you came over?!"

"He knew the general plan."

He paused. "This is very weird to me."

"Well, you seem to have managed."

She felt his chest quickly rise as be snorted. "I guess so."

Another pause as he stroked her hair. "Why Jack?"

She decided "I've developed an appreciation for young men" wouldn't be the right thing to say to a man a decade older than her. "Well," she said slowly, "I was honestly flattered that I was one of his first crushes. I know he was fourteen at the time, but it's like watching a puppy dog. It's sweet to think that he'll be drawn to girls who look like me. Also, I kind of like the idea of sending him off to college as a sophisticated sexual partner. So many guys at that age aren't, you know, no matter what they think. But he'll be well positioned to make girls very fond of him."

"Well, I envy him."

She raised herself up on her elbow to look at him. "I hope you're not thinking we're done."

"It's weird to imagine having sex with you knowing you're also having sex with my son."

"Hmm. Well, it's up to you." She placed a hand on his cock and began to stroke it. "But I'd really like to get to know this better. Do all the things with you that Julie wouldn't. Really help you through this hard time. Mmm, especially this hard time," she cooed as she felt his dick stiffen in her hand.

"Ah, it is tempting," he sighed, putting his hands behind his head.

"Feel free to invite me over any time," she said. "After all, Jack's only here for a few months, so I hope that at that point, you'll be more inviting." She swung her leg over him and straddled his body. "But at least we can enjoy each other now?" He smiled as she slid her pussy onto his dick, and reached up his hands to her breasts.

It took him a week, but he did eventually start having her over when Jack wasn't around.

But she didn't know that was in the future when her doorbell rang the next night. She was wearing a scoop neck t-shirt and snug jeans.

"Hey, Mrs. Parker." Jack was clearly his father's son, though he had Julie's eyes and lips. But the frame, hair, and expression could have been Harry thirty years ago,

"Jack, you can call me Barbara. Come in."

She waited until he had unbundled, and she led him into the living room. She sat down next to him and faced him, one arm reaching toward on the back of the couch.

"Thanks for coming over," she said.

"Sure. Dad said you wanted to talk to me?"

"I did. About a couple of things. First, I wanted to see how you're doing. You know, with your parents and all."

He leaned back and huffed a sigh. "It's mostly okay, I guess. Before, they were fighting a lot." She nodded in sympathy.

"Yeah, I'm sure. If you ever need a place to hang out that's free of all that, you can come hang out here."

"Thanks, Mrs. Par -- I mean Barbara." She smiled at the correction.

"I also wanted to talk to you about college. So exciting! Are you getting psyched?"

"Yeah, I guess. I haven't gotten responses yet, so it doesn't seem quite real."

"It's wild for me to think about. I still remember the kid with the big crush on me," she teased. She smiled as he blushed deeply.

"I didn't think you... I guess I was pretty obvious, wasn't I?"

She laughed. "Oh, you were. But you don't need to look embarrassed. It was very endearing. Besides," she said, primping her hair and grinning, "it just shows you have excellent taste."

He relaxed a bit.

"Anyway, I was thinking that while your parents have focused on making you a good student, they probably haven't covered the other parts of college life. Your dad doesn't strike me as a real party animal."

Now he laughed. "No, I guess not."

"When I was in school, I was, though. So I thought I could help get you ready for that part."

"Uh, okay, I guess. I don't know how much time I'll have for parties."

"You've got to go to some. That's part of the experience. Just trust me on this."

"Okay." He looked mildly amused.

"Good." She gave his knee a quick pat and stood up. "Let's start with an easy one. Do you know how to play poker?"

"Not really."

"Great. We'll start there." She went to the bookcase near the couch and grabbed a deck of cards. She sat down on the floor and beckoned him over. She showed him the basics, and they played open hands for a few rounds so he could get an idea of the strategy.

"Okay," she said. "Let's play for something real."

"Like money? I don't really have a lot."

"Well, we could play for pennies. But I was thinking we could play like college kids play. Strip poker."

"What?" His eyes grew large. He glanced down her body.

"I'm sure you've heard of it." He nodded. "It has its own unique strategy, and it's important to know how to win. Because it's worth winning, don't you think?" He nodded slowly, continuing to stare at her with big eyes.

"Now it's usually more interesting with more players. As each person raises, more clothes are on the table. So to speak." He was beet-red, but she pushed on. "We'll just play quick hands. Loser has to take off a piece of clothing." She paused. "Hmm. Take off your shoes and socks. That just draws it out." He quickly got to his bare feet, just like her.

He lost the first round and took off his shirt. He was thin and lanky, not particularly fit but not noticeably out of shape.

She deliberately threw the next hand. He looked stunned as she stood up, unbuttoned her jeans, and pushed them down. Her t-shirt covered a bit of her rainbow-striped bikini panties, but he was still getting an eyeful.

She threw the next round again and calmly stripped off her shirt. He stared at her breasts in the matching bra.

"Now this is where you would be at a disadvantage if this were your first time playing at college," she said. He slowly lifted his eyes to hers. "Because the girls you'd be playing with know you're thinking of what happens next. Not on your cards."

"But you have to focus on your cards if you want to see some pretty sights. Yes?" He nodded. Poor kid. He was stunned. "So what are you thinking of?" He blushed. "Uh huh. I thought so. But you've got to win a hand first!"

Then he got it. He nodded sharply and she dealt. As he picked up his cards, she casually said, "Did you know that Bruce and I have an open marriage?" He gaped and his eyes widened. "It's true. But that was also an easy way for me to distract you again. See, strip poker is all about keeping your focus even though that gets harder and harder."

There was no need to throw this round. Her cards were awful. And so she slowly slid one strap of her bra down her shoulder. She looked at Jack, pursed her lips in a kiss, and slid the other strap down.

"You know, Jack, strip poker isn't the only activity it's worth getting good at before college. Do you want to know some others I can help with?" He was staring at her breasts, but he nodded. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it slide forward. She calmly finished taking it off and tossed it to the side.

"Sex," she said. His eyes grew wide again. "Would you like to have sex with me, Jack?"

"Yes, please!" Then he narrowed his eyes. "This is another distraction tactic!"

"As if my naked tits aren't distraction enough!" She grinned. "But very good, Jack. You're learning. That is intended to distract you. But okay." He blinked in confusion. "I asked if you wanted to have sex, you said yes, and I said okay. But we have to play some more."

He lunged for the cards to shuffle and quickly dealt out the cards. This time she won. She leaned back, putting her hands on the floor, to watch him take off his pants to reveal grey boxer briefs.

"That's quite the hard-on, Jack. I'm flattered. This next hand will be interesting. Remember to stay focused!"

He managed to win the next hand even though she had good cards. She clapped and then stood up. She turned away from him, looked over her shoulder, hooked her thumbs into her waistband, and pulled the panties over her ass. Then she widened her legs a little and bent over as she pushed them all the way down her legs, making sure her pussy was well exposed.

She sat back down and faced him, crossing her legs. "Do you want to play another round?"

"Yeah, sure!"

She held up her hand. "No. What you should say is 'You don't have anything to bet with.' Go ahead." He repeated the words.

"I think I was just in a slump. I really want the chance to win back my clothes." She gestured and he repeated the phrase again. "Okay, I'll tell you what. If I win, I get to put my panties back on. If you win..." she pretended to think "... I'll give you a blow job."

He stared.

"Well?"

"Uh. Okay."

"I figured you'd go for it. But! Are you thinking of that instead of playing?"

He set his lips in a determined line. "I'll play."

She dealt out the cards. While she intended to lose eventually, her cards were good enough that she could protract this a bit longer. She discarded her good cards and watched him win with a measly pair of fours.

She pouted. "I figured I could turn it around. But a deal's a deal. Why don't you lie back." As he lay down, she got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to him, swinging her large breasts.

"I can't suck your dick if you're still wearing your underwear." She smiled as he pulled his briefs down. She put a hand on his dick and began to stroke it. She looked at it for a moment. It was a respectable dick. Average heft and length. She bent down and slid her tongue up its length. Jack moaned.

She moved her face up to his as she kept gently stroking. "Now, Jack," she said, "I'm going to make you a deal. I'm going to slide your lovely young cock into my mouth. I'm going to lick it, and suck it. And when you're close to cumming, you have to tell me. That's polite the first few times a woman is sucking your dick. Some girls don't like the taste or the feeling, and they'll prefer you cum on your stomach or on their tits." She hoisted one of her breasts for emphasis. "Do you know what I'm going to do?" He shook his head, still wide-eyed. "I'm going to keep my mouth wrapped around your cock, and I'm going to let you cum in my mouth, and I'm going to swallow it. Do you like that?"

He nodded. "I thought you might. And then I'm going to teach you how to pleasure a woman by going down on her. Would you like that?" More nods. "That was the right answer," she said. "Do you want to know what you're going to get as a prize for saying that?"

"Yes." His voice was a croak.

She leaned further down so her nipples brushed against his skin. "My pussy," she whispered. His eyes grew even wider. "I'm going to lead you to my bed, lie down, spread my legs, and let you fuck me. Sound good?" He nodded so fast she worried he'd hurt himself.

"And maybe we'll have sex again today. But whether we do or don't, I'm going to invite you over again in a couple days, and we're going to have sex again. And we're going to keep doing that until you leave for school. You're going to have lots of sex with me. Only if you want to, of course." She raised her eyebrow and paused.

"Uh, yes. Okay."

"Good. I've decided I want to make you really practiced at sex. How many times have you had sex?" At that, he blushed, and she felt herself light up. "Oh, my. Am I going to be your first?" He looked away and nodded. She leaned forward, letting her breasts slide along his chest, and kissed him on the cheek. "Lucky me." He slowly turned his head back and smiled weakly.

"I think I'm the lucky one," he said.

"Aw, you're so sweet. You're certainly going to get lucky. Tell me, Jack -- and be honest -- have you ever masturbated while picturing me?" More blushing and then a tentative nod. "I want you to try and remember all those times as we have sex in the coming months, and I want you to ask for things or suggest things. Things from your fantasies. And we'll try them out. Okay?"

"Yes! Definitely."

"Good. But today we'll do the basics. Like that blowjob I promised." And with that she slid back down his body and slid her mouth over his cock. He groaned. She came off him for a minute. "I'm on all fours next to you, Jack. Why don't you explore my body with your hands." She slid her mouth onto him and a moment later felt a tentative touch on the thigh near him. She responded by moaning and taking his dick a little deeper. His hand moved inexpertly but eagerly, and she felt it moving up her body until it caressed and then squeezed her breast.

"Oh, god," he moaned.

"You like my tits, Jack?" she cooed as she lifted up from the blowjob. He pulled his hand away. "Oh, don't stop. I want you to enjoy them." He put his hand back. "There you go. I hope you like them; you're going to see a lot of them. Some time soon you'll get to enjoy the feeling of sliding your dick between them." She pressed them together. "Right there between my nipples. My breasts will wrap around your cock. I think you'll like it." She bent down again and slid her tongue along his dick a few times before taking him fully in her mouth.

Only a couple minutes later, he shouted. "I'm going to cum." And keeping her promise, she simply pushed down farther, letting his warm cum fill her mouth. She swallowed as he came, until finally he finished. His body shuddered.

"How was that?" she asked with a grin.

"Oh, my god that felt so good," he said. She lay her head on his chest for a moment, looking down at his dick. She rolled off of him.

"Now, Jack, I want you to suck on my tits for a bit."

He pounced on her and she gave a sigh as he began to kiss her breasts. He sucked on her nipple and pulled it into his mouth.

"This seems like something you've done before," she murmured as she ran her fingers through his hair. He mm-hmmed against her breast as he kneaded and sucked.

"Now I want you to start planting kisses down my stomach. Slowly. Enjoy yourself, but make it clear you're moving to my pussy." He began to ease himself down her body. "Yes, just like that. Put your hand between my thighs. If a girl closes them tight, she's saying no. Or at least not yet." He put his hand high up on her thigh, and she let them open. "And if a girl does this, she's saying you can continue." His gentle kisses were at her belly button now. After he moved down some more, she suggested, "Now move to kissing my thighs." He started about midway down. "Okay, now move up." He paused. She looked down and saw him looking straight between her legs.