The Renters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a lot to take in," he finally said. She bit her lower lip in anticipation. He flopped back onto the bed, looking stunned. She let the silence linger for a moment. She had had two weeks to proccess all this.

"How are you doing there, honey?"

"I don't know. I get why you did it, but, wow." She waited. He smiled faintly. "I do feel like I should start making bets with you, though."

She leaned torward him and put her hand on his chest, sliding it up and down softly. "That's part of the deal. When we're together, we take care of whatever needs we have with each other. When we're together, it's all about focusing on us."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I think that's the only way this works. So no need to play games. Just ask."

"Okay," he said. She saw his jaw clench. "I want to fuck your ass."

"Okay," she said.

"What, really?!"

"That's the deal. Whatever we want." She leaned forward so her breasts were pushed against him. "I'm going to suck your dick for a bit so you're hard and wet." He blinked. "And then I'm going to get up on all fours and let you drill me."

"Uh, okay!"

She slid herself down his body and began to kiss his dick. Once he began to get hard, she slid her mouth onto it, pressing it deep into her mouth so she would get it slick with spit. He groaned in pleasure.

Once he was hard and wet, she slid her body up his. Then, as he watched, she slowly put herself up on all fours.

"Come and get it," she said with a grin. He positioned himself behind her and laid his cock between her cheeks.

"I have to say, I like this idea of you doing what I want."

"Oh, baby, same here. Let's do all sorts of naughty shit together."

"Naughty, huh? Speaking of naughty, here's a need I have." She looked back just in time to see his hand swing down on to her ass. She squeaked in surprise. Here she had thought of her husband as conservative about sex. He spanked her again. "Oh, yeah, you've been really naughty haven't you?" Another swat, this one harder, and she nodded. He spanked her another dozen times. By the end, she was gasping in pain.

"Your ass looks so pink," he said. "Does it hurt?" She nodded. "Not as much as it will." He positioned his cock at her anus and pushed. She yelled out as he pushed against her, and she relaxed so that his cock would enter her. As soon as he could, he pushed the whole length into her, holding her hips for leverage.

She moaned as he thrust into her. Sure, it hurt. But she was also turned on by how aggressive he was being. She realized this was punishment for her own sexual adventures. Or jealousy. Or something. The same way she had gone to the rental, stripped, and let them fuck her however they wanted.

When he finally came, they collapsed together on the bed and fell deeply asleep.

The next morning, he was still crashed out when she woke up and left to run errands. When she came back, she found him sitting on the couch, head in his hands.

"You okay, hon?" He slowly looked up at her.

"I started to go there, you know. To the rental." Oh. She sat down.

"What happened?"

"I was all in a rage this morning, and I walked over to, I don't know, give them a piece of my mind." She waited. "And, you know, on the walk I realized that this was all my fault. I shouldn't have cheated. I'm sorry, honey."

"We can't change the past. We can only move forward."

"I don't understand how you're so calm about this."

"Well, I've had a couple of weeks to really think it over, you know. And realize my own needs."

"Yeah, I'll say." She was apprehensive as he said that. This was new territory for them. But then he gave her a sincere smile and she relaxed. "I didn't knock on the door, but I saw one of them -- you've really slept with all of them?" She nodded. "Anyway, I only saw one guy, but -- damn -- are they all that hot?" She had to laugh. And then nod, a bit sheepishly.

"I don't know how to compete with that," he glumly said.

"You don't have to. You're my husband. I'm sure Colleen isn't ugly, is she?" He grimaced. "Ooh, do you have any pictures of her?"

He stared at her. "Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. You've seen mine, after all." He slowly pulled out his phone and went to its pictures. "They're just in your normal photos? Come on, that's Affairs 101!" She took the phone. Colleen was attractive, for sure. Nice perky tits, a cute face, and in this photo she was wearing nothing but skimpy panties. "Well, I see why it's hard to look at your spouse's lover." She took a breath. "But you still love me and want to have sex with me, right?"

"Absolutely!"

"Then that's what matters. Right?" He nodded, but she could tell he was struggling with his emotions. And now she could understand a bit better. Giving your husband freedom was one thing; seeing who he was having that freedom with was quite another.

"I know what will cheer you up." She slid off the couch and onto her knees. She started to unbutton her top. "Stand up."

After he had cum in her mouth, the two of them lay on the floor, gently stroking each other's naked bodies.

"There is one thing I'm struggling with," he said. "The group sex thing. You like it?" Boy, did she. But she just nodded. "I... I wish I could see it."

She lifted her head. "You do? I feel like you'd think less of me somehow." This had been a big fear of hers, actually.

He paused. "No judgement?"

"Scout's honor."

"A few months back, I started watching porn. And, well, it's kind of hard to avoid multiple guys and one or two women. I actually find it pretty hot." Her husband was full of surprises now that they were being open with each other.

"I'm surprised. I thought... well"

"That I was into more vanilla things?" She nodded. "Well, I was, I guess. But there's a lot of stuff in porn. So I guess I'm seeing more ideas."

She was silent for a moment. "I could... I could... uh... send you pictures if you want?"

"Really? And video?" She squirmed a bit at the idea, but nodded. "That would be so amazing. Seeing my own wife doing that?"

They were silent for a bit, digesting all this. Then he cleared his throat.

"You know, Alex and Doug have made... let's say appreciative... comments about you." She froze. "Would you be open to having sex with the three of us? You know. All together?"

She didn't know what to say. Fucking the renters was a lark. Actually having her husband be there? It felt riskier, more vulnerable. But she was the one who had suggested the terms: take care of each other's needs.

"Do you want that? Really?"

"I think it would be so fucking hot."

She took a deep breath. "Okay. Next time you're home."

After he went back to his client, she found she didn't need to fuck the renters every day. Or make bets she'd lose just so she'd do what they say. Having permission meant she didn't need to pretend it was out of her hands. And knowing it was allowed -- even encouraged, maybe -- meant that it became a treat and not a need.

But a couple weeks later, she let the guys take videos of her. She watched them before she sent them. She didn't know what to make of how she looked. Her husband was right about it looking like porn: her moans, their thrusting into her, cum on her face and tits, blow jobs galore.

After she sent it, she was antsy and fidgety. What would he actually think of the reality? When he texted "I just jacked off three times," she felt a weight lift from her shoulders.

But as the weekend came up, she felt nervous again, and even sex with the renters didn't help. It almost made it worse, as she imagined Bruce and his friends treating her the same way.

On the day of, she waited until they had gotten there and settled in before she came downstairs.

"Oh!" she yelled. She made sure they turned to look at her, wearing snug sweat pants and a tank top that was quite tight against her breasts, before she hastily tied her large, fluffy robe.

"I heard voices when I woke up and... I didn't know you guys were coming over." She looked at Bruce. "You should warn a girl."

"I mentioned it the other day. You must have forgotten." She frowned. But then waved to the guys. They were handsome enough in a bland sort of way. She had known they found her attractive before Bruce mentioned it, but had not thought much of it.

She faked a yawn. "Oh, sorry! I just woke up."

"Come and sit on my lap, babe." She went to the chair he was on and sat on his legs, elbow perched on the back cushion. Alex and Doug were on the couch facing them.

"She's tuckered out from her day. She lost a bet and has to do anything I say. It's been a busy morning." He gave them a big grin. "If you get my meaning."

"I'll bet," said Alex, grinning back. "What was the bet?"

"Oh, it's dumb," she said. "We were playing backgammon, and using the doubling cube, and, well I just got confident. So here I am."

"Part of me still thinks you wanted to lose," Bruce said as he pecked her cheek.

"No way. It's been fun." She looked at the guys and smiled slightly. "But making you do whatever I want would be much more fun."

"You're a lucky guy, Bruce," said Doug. "I've never had anyone do that for me."

"Yeah, no kidding," said Alex.

It was the perfect opening and Bruce took it. "You guys are such good friends." He looked at her and them at them. Then back at her. She gave a slight nod. "Barbara, you also have to do whatever they want."

Alex grinned. "Seriously?"

"Seriously?" she said.

"Yes, seriously. Go on, stand up." She sighed and did. She could see the mix of lust and nervousness on their faces. They wanted to see how far this would go, but didn't want to piss off their friend by asking for too much.

"Uh, jump ten times," said Doug. She leapt up and down. Her robe was too bulky to show much, but she knew they were all imagining her breasts moving around underneath.

"Uh, bark like a dog," said Alex.

"Woof! Woof!" The guys laughed.

"Uh, get on all fours and bark like a dog," said Doug. They applauded as she faced them on her hands and knees and woofed some more.

"Wag your tail," said Bruce. She glared at him, but wiggled her butt back and forth. "Come on. Face the other way and wag it." So she turned, and with her butt facing them, wiggled it again.

They had her cluck like a chicken and pretend to be a cat. Then Bruce told her to go get them drinks. When she came back and handed them the bottles, the lust had ramped up quite a bit.

"Bruce says we're not being creative enough," said Alex, rubbing his hands. "He said we could take this as far as we wanted."

"Did he?" She arched her eyebrow as she looked at him. He nodded. "Boy, I really wish I had won this bet," she grumbled.

Doug spoke next, all in a rush. "Take off that robe."

"Do I have to do this?" she said to her husband.

"Like I said, babe. Do what they want. Unless you want to pay the penalty."

"What's the penalty?" asked Doug. Bruce waved at her to tell them.

"Ugh, fine. I'd have to enter the wet t-shirt contest at Riley's until I win." The guys stared at her.

"We'd be happy to come cheer you on," said Alex. She rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Uh, babe? The robe?"

She grimaced but undid the robe and shrugged it off. "There."

While she wasn't naked by any means, she could feel the tension in the room ratchet up as Alex and Doug wondered just how far Bruce would let this go.

"Is it okay if she kisses us?" Alex asked, not taking his eyes from her chest.

"Whatever you want, guys. Really."

Alex beckoned her over, and she sat next to him. She leaned over and saw the excitement and nervousness on his face. She gave his cheek a peck. He was startled.

"No, on the lips." So she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"More," he breathed. And so she parted her lips and pressed them against his. He gave a little moan as their tongues met, and then he kissed her back eagerly.

When she broke the kiss, Doug asked for his turn. But as soon as they started kissing, he slid his hand down to her ass and squeezed it. She gave a little squeak as they kissed, but certainly didn't stop him.

Naturally Alex wanted a turn, but he slid his hand to her breasts and moaned as he kneaded them.

"Okay, guys," she said as she broke the kiss, "you've had your fun." She looked at Bruce. "Can I go now?"

"Do they want you to go?" he asked. The two men shook their heads vigorously. He shrugged. "I guess not, then."

So it was back to Doug, who had her recline next to him. Then he leaned toward her and put his hand on the bare skin above the neckline. He licked his lips nervously, but his eyes told the story of what was about to happen. As their lips met, he slid his hand under her shirt and clutched her naked breast. She feigned a startled sound that came out as "mmpf," but she didn't stop him.

"Oh fuck, those feel good," he said. He turned to Alex. "Let's put her between us."

"In a minute," said Alex. "Stand up and scoot back." Doug started to protest until Alex held up his hand to him, looked straight at her, and said "take off your pants."

She shivered a bit but looked at Bruce. "Are you sure about this?" Part of it was the scene, but she wanted to give him an out.

"Oh, I'm very sure," he grinned. So that was that. She pulled down on the waistband of the sweat pants, over her ass, down her legs, to her feet, and then she stepped out of them.

The guys cheered as she stood up. The bright white panties weren't lingerie, but they were high cut and quite snug. She grimaced in feigned shyness.

"Let's see that tail-wagging doggie again," said Bruce. She glared at him for effect, but dutifully got down on all fours, faced away from the men, and swung her butt back and forth. When she looked back at them, they were gazing at her in rapture, no doubt envisioning what was about to happen.

"Okay," Doug said, "you can stand up and face us again, and then take off your shirt."

"Oh, hell, yeah," said Alex. "I've spent a lot of time thinking about what those big tits look like." And then he moaned as she pulled the tank top up and over her head.

"They're fucking amazing, right?" said Bruce.

"You are a lucky man," said Doug. "I'd want to slide my dick between them all the time if I were married to her."

"Well, today's your chance if that's what you want." Doug began unbuttoning his jeans. "But I think you should see the whole deal. Honey, take the panties off, too." The guys watched silently as she peeled off the final piece of clothing. Their eyes were huge and they all had hard-ons.

"Okay, now come sit between us," said Alex. Her husband's two best friends scooted apart to make room for his naked wife.

She had barely sat down before the men were feeling up her body.

"God, you were right," said Alex, "her tits feel great." She glanced at Bruce and felt a moment of both excitement and embarrassment as she saw him filming the action.

Doug put his hands on her thigh and gave a little tug. She let her legs open, and then the men were kissing her, sucking her nipples, and pushing their fingers into her wet pussy. She was panting in lust as they fondled and groped her, and she moaned when both men got three fingers into her at once.

"Why don't you finish taking off my jeans," said Doug, "and then get on your knees between my legs and take my dick up between your tits and into your mouth."

"Holy fuck," said Alex as she changed position to do what Doug had asked. She took a moment to look at his dick. Average length, some heft. Then she cupped her breasts, leaned forward, and wrapped them around his hard cock. She slid down until the tip emerged, and she opened her mouth to let it in.

"Oh my fucking god," said Doug. She heard unzipping and a rustle of fabric as Alex, next to them, undressed. The couch shifted as he got up, and she felt his hands on her hips.

She repositioned herself so that she was still titfucking Doug while raising her pussy into the air. She took a shuddering breath as she felt the head of Alex's dick against her wet pussy lips pushing in. She stole a glance over to see Bruce still filming.

When Doug came, it went all over her breasts. She lay on top of him, letting the cum dry, as Alex kept fucking her from behind. He came, too, with a deep moan.

After that, there was no holding them back. They wanted to fuck her in her bed, which she found oddly erotic and Bruce clearly found intensely kinky.

Eventually they had to go, and she walked them to the door in her robe. As they stood at the door they asked for a final look at her body. She untied the robe and let it fall open. They told her they'd remember this day forever.

As she closed the door, Bruce spun her around and kissed her deeply and passionately. He roughly pulled her robe off. "I want to fuck you so bad. Right here." She lay down on the floor and eagerly spread her legs. He came inside her for what seemed like ages, all his pent-up semen finally pouring into her.

They lay on the floor, panting, for twenty minutes as they recovered from the day. And then they had sex again. And again.

All hesitation and shyness disappeared after that weekend. Barbara dived into sexual adventures, often capturing video. Bruce watched a video of her taking on eight men at the rental. And her first time having sex with a woman while the renters watched. It turned out that women really knew how to get each other off. And she got to watch videos of him fucking women, sometimes more than one.

And when he was home? Unfettered, animal sex.

One of his trips home she bought new lingerie as a surprise. After she rode him to a mutual orgasm, he said, "You know who would love to see that lingerie? Alex and Doug."

"But you're leaving tomorrow morning."

"I don't have to be here in person with them. What about a video chat?" The idea made her so horny she started sucking his dick to get him hard again.

A week later, she greeted Bruce's friends at the door wearing the new sheer green baby doll nightie with a green thong underneath. Bruce was on video chat and got to watch as she slowly stripped for them and then let them pound into her. Every time he came home after that, she wore a new piece of lingerie for him and then invited Alex and Doug over later to enjoy it. He wasn't always able to chat, but she invited them anyway.

As the school year ended, the lease on the rental was coming to an end. She let each of the renters come to her house and fuck her however they wanted. They all had some desires in common: fucking her in the shower and in her bed. But Giovanni wanted to take her on the table, Antonio wanted to fuck her in the swimming pool, and Alexandros brought over three new friends she hadn't met before.

After they moved away, she found other lovers. The writer at the end of the block. The single dad across the street. But she had one particular idea in mind that required patience.

It was a winter morning, and even for the short walk next door she bundled up a bit.

"Barbara!" said the geeky-but-cute man who answered the door. How lovely to see you. Come in out of the cold."

"Oh, thanks, Harry." She came in, stamped her feet a bit, and kicked off her shoes. She hung her jacket and scarf on the hook. She was wearing a green cardigan and jeans. The two families had been friendly enough over the years, having each other for the occasional party.

"What brings you out in the cold today?" he asked after pouring her some coffee.

"A couple things. I wanted to see how you're doing since the divorce." His wife had left him four months ago.

He looked to the side before looking back at her. "Some days are okay, some are pretty grim." He smiled briefly at her. "You caught me on an okay day."

"If there's anything I can do, let me know." He only flicked his eyes to her chest for the briefest of moments, but she noticed. She had deliberately not fully buttoned up the sweater, so there was some cleavage showing. She could guess what had flitted through his mind.