The Restorative Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rehearsed what he would say: "Ruby I'm a lonely guy and admire you as a woman and would be interested in taking up some of the slack in your love life if indeed you have any slack."

"Jesus Todd," he snorted. "Are you insane? Talk to her like that and she could call the police alleging sexual harassment.

By the time he arrived outside the bar he'd decided to apologize for his outspokenness and say he really was a juvenile in adult clothing. He'd then plead for her to assist with his tax technicalities raised in his draft assignment.

Ruby was seated in a booth and patted the seat beside her instead of directing him to set opposite and she purred, "Welcome Todd, how lovely you had the guts to show up here."

For some reason Todd was thinking Venus Flytrap.

He couldn't think of anything to say except, "May I kiss you?"

"Certainly but without tonguing at this juncture."

Well that comment was pregnant with promise. He kissed her fat juicy lips, imprinting his lips on them softly.

"Lovely," she murmured as he pulled away.

Ruby Cohen, according to her CV Todd had studied, was thirty-four with a doctorate in finance and had been born and raised on a farm. Her husband was a field geologist.

After the waitress took Todd's drink order he dropped a hand casually on to Ruby's thigh and she patted it to signal it was welcome to be there.

"Are you a fast mover Todd?"

He grinned and asked, "Is your husband in town?"

"No he's in Patagonia, Argentina, as part of a major geological survey and will not be home for another two months. Why do you ask?"

He said rashly, "I'm hoping you're horny."

Christ that's pushing it, he inwardly groaned.

"Todd please, show some class," she giggled.

Yes giggled. Todd was elated.

"Are you one of those male students who sit with a hard on staring at me as I lecture?"

"Yes and when you raise your arm in one of those gestures I mentioned earlier and I see the shape of your breast move I get harder than hard."

She smiled and said she'd expected him to lie and deny he got horny like that.

"I just wished to acknowledge your sexiness as a female. The guys reckon most of you academic females are lesbian but no way could I categorize you like that Ruby."

"Thank you Todd. Are you doing anything tonight?"

"No," he said, heart thumping.

"Come home and have dinner with me. I'll welcome the company."

"Okay, I'll call mom and tell her I'll be out to dinner."

"Without mentioning me?"

"Without mentioning you."

In the elevator they kissed and Ruby pulled his hand on to her left breast.

"You have great breasts Ruby."

At that her tongue forced it's way between his lips.

Inside the apartment Todd pulled Ruby to him but she smiled and eased out of his embrace.

"Please let me get dinner first otherwise we'll never get to eat. You'll get more than enough sex after sinner, I mean dinner I assure you."

As Ruby banged some dishes and oven trays Todd asked, "Will you cook for me in the nude?"

Ruby colored. "Darling I have put on a bit of weight round the midriff."

"That doesn't mean you'll be unattractive to me."

"Oh darling, are you ideal as a lover."

Drinking red wine along with Ruby as she made pasta they talked about university politics, movies and some of their respective likes and dislikes. Then Todd said, "I'm surprised you didn't insist if you were to shed your clothes I should too."

"It seemed to me it was something for you to decide. I found your request a little strange but also a little appealing. I'm rarely made to feel naughty but you achieved that."

Todd removed his clothes.

Ruby looked at his dick and said "Nice" leaving Todd to wonder why she hadn't commented on its bulk. Jesus, perhaps the guys she ran with had bigger ones!

Ruby was fiddling with food preparation so she said, "Why don't you crouch behind and finger me but turn up the music louder first."

"To drown your cries?"

"No it's classical Italian music with passionate passages that make me feel passionate."

Todd licked, stroked and kissed her ass cheeks and felt Ruby waggling her tail. He liked her liveliness and style, wondering how many women would undress on request for a guy they'd only knew vaguely when cooking and without protesting or refusing?

Once he began fingering Ruby she thrust against his fingers gently as if just to let him now two people were in this action. She might also have been working to produce extra sensations.

When she heated up and began thrusting in quicker tempo she said, "Please don't make me come. I don't wish to stop to clean up."

Reluctantly Todd withdrew his fingers, aware he'd miss the opportunity of feeling the power of making a woman climax and the sense of mutual satisfaction generated.

Then Ruby absolutely blew him away. She leaned down and said, "Let me suck those fingers."

Occasionally Todd was with a woman who'd taste herself, but never voluntary like this. Ruby slurped looking at him deeply and when he saw a bead of saliva or it could have been pussy juice off his fingers appear at the corner of her mouth he almost ejaculated. It was a hugely sexy experience for him and he wondered if this might have become part of a mating ritual by a woman keen to replace a lost lover? He liked thinking that. He also decided it was unnecessary to tell Ruby it was he who'd written the note alleging Murray Jack had a bad strain of a STD because Ruby might have preferred Murray to him.

During dinner Ruby said, "Todd before I allow you to penetrate me could we get understanding on these things. One, this relationship gives you no advantage over my other students. Two, when my husband reappears you keep right away from me and have no intimate contact with me whatsoever. Three, you wear a condom and four, I require your respect throughout."

"Yes sure. I agree to observe your wishes on those four points."

"You are weak on negotiation Todd. You allowed me to set conditions that has made our relationship one-sided, me calling the tune. If you wish to become a big player in business you must toughen up and never allow yourself to be boxed into a corner."

"I hear you loud and clearly Ruby and have just learned your lesson. Belatedly I made two requests: That your move your ass and that you ejaculate for me."

She laughed and said why would anyone want sex if they didn't intend to climax?

After they cleared away and had coffee, discussing some of their sexual experiences, Ruby emphasizing her experienced she'd related had occurred prior to marriage. When they fell silent she said, "Rev me up Todd; it's time for sex."

Holding his erection Todd said hopefully, "I hope this won't be too big for you?"

Ruby glanced at it and said, "I really don't think that will be a problem."

But then, catching his expression she said it did look very pretty.

Todd appeared to grow another inch in height.

A little later Todd slipped in with ease and accepted he'd just learned that even smaller women could have a big cunt. Ruby was about 5 ft 9 in and he guessed would weigh not more than 120 lbs and as for being apologetic about a tummy ring she should take a good look at other women around her age and be pleased that she was only marginally fat.

They banged around for well over an hour, using several positions and Ruby was panting after coming again and to Todd's huge relief said, "Sorry but I'm about stuffed. I have enough energy left to get to the shower and then to bed. Do you wish to stay?"

"Nah any more of this during the night or in the morning would about kill me."

Ruby ruffled his hair and looked pleased. "Would you like to do this regularly with me?"

"Yeah why not?"

"Well if it really doesn't appeal...?"

"No, of course I would like that. I just didn't want to appear too eager. You're a great fuck."

"Well I should be pleased I've been told I'm good at something," Ruby sniffed. "I'm busy for the rest of this week and have to be a team leader at residential study group this weekend so perhaps I could take you away the weekend following. You must understand I can't be seen in public around here with you."

"Yes of course. Going away weekends sounds a great idea. I service outboard motors for a guy at the lake marina and he said I'm free to take out a charter yacht at no charge when one is available. Sometimes one or two are not taken at weekends now we're moving into Fall so we could do that. You could board incognito wearing sunglasses and a scarf over you hair."

"Oh I'd like to do that with you Todd. I love boating. I wonder what we could do at nights?"

Todd was about to reply when he caught the teasing grin.

He regularly fucked Ruby Cohen over fourteen weeks until her husband arrived home early for Christmas and stayed four months before he received another contract, this time in Southern Africa. Ruby and Todd didn't resume their liaison because Todd was back to banging females around his own age.

Still he'd never forget his times with Ruby because she'd taught him so many things, one of the best ones having nothing to do with sex, at least not directly. She got him out of the male habit of frequently answering women with a grunt. Until she picked him up on it Todd wasn't aware he did it. She taught him to understand females had a greater desire than males to engage in social intercourse even amid sexual intercourse.

So grunting was out; sentences of a minimum of twelve words were in. He never did find out why Ruby set the minimum at twelve rather than ten and fifteen words. Initially his thinking was what a fucking waste of time but after a couple of females had smiled at him on different occasions and said, "It was nice talking to you Todd" he realized no females had ever said that to him pre-Ruby.

* * *

After graduating with a Masters in financial planning, Todd went to work as a section manager in the accounts department of Reedman-Meyer-Watson, a pharmaceutical company specializing in animal remedies. The rising 23-year-old soon found the admin department was loaded with pussy-in-need. It appeared about one third of the woman were unhappily locked into marriages that were a pain in the ass or were females riding a low because they found or suspected their boyfriend or husband was two-timing. Others were the victims of broken romances.

Tennis, swimming and track and field assisted college to turn out graduate Todd Hamilton with an athletic build to go with his 6 ft 2 in height and bright steady blue eyes and shaggy blond hair couldn't help attract the attention of females Reedman-Meyer-Watson, particularly those in the woeful situation of missing being fucked.

So Todd became a very lucky guy, gaining the false impression women went to work to find someone to fuck them. However it was not a misconception that was likely to bring down the nation or, at local level, upset the top management of Reedman-Meyer-Watson who recognized early on that Todd appeared to be extraordinarily popular for a new-start person. They of course had not a clue about the true reason for Todd's popularity; that was shored up by his excellent ability to slightly heal women emotionally and leave them without them feeling unduly resentful when seeing him with another woman-in-waiting.

When the happily married female director of finance asked Todd's female supervisor, who was into a blossoming new relationship with a guy in the marketing department, why was it women who seemed to be boosting the young guy's business aura, Paula answered simply, "Females outnumber males in admin almost nine to one Courtney."

Courtney accepted the logic in that without question.

Paula who'd been a beneficiary of Todd's probing penis when mentally distressed, was satisfied she'd not given the game away to a woman having no need to know about Todd's unbelievably great therapeutic powers. That Todd was on top of his job and possessed great problem-solving and negotiating skills were items Paula thought she should report to Courtney as part of the bi-monthly peer reporting process used as a tool when executives worked on salary assessments and apportioned annual bonuses.

A year on Todd was appointed to the internal audit team and the following year was seconded and later appointed deputy manager of the business planning section. In year three Todd completed his MBA and towards the end of that year won the company's Most Innovative Employee of the Year award, the first time the award had gone to someone in admin in the company's 89-year history. Todd and his subcommittee had reviewed completely the way in which the company handled bad debts and recommended new procedures that were adopted. The program included an early warning/immediate action system triggered immediately any amount was more than thirty days overdue. The key to the process was at that point the system was designed to bypass junior personnel at the defaulting company who were primed to fob off inquiries about overdue accounts.

Midway through Year Four, with significant experience under his belt, Todd began looking for new employment with greater challenges and ended up as assistant operations manager with Duncan Regional Freight Trucking Services, a company under financial distress due to increasing competition. The owner Shane Duncan rejected his manager's advice not to engage someone 'still wet behind the ears' to come up with ways to turn the business around but instead to engage a long experienced accountant/financial director who'd spent his life in the industry.

"Nope hire this young guy. He is building a track record for innovation."

"But during the interview when I asked him what an eighteen-wheeler was he hadn't a clue," sniggered the chief dispatcher.

"He's been hired to help save a business, not to drive a fucking truck," snarled the stressed owner.

CHAPTER 2

Shane Duncan's second marriage was on the rocks because his stress made him insufferable at home and the side effect of that he was unable to maintain an erection and anyway has lost interest in sex.

His wife Maxine was chief accountant/company secretary and on Todd's first day working for the firm Maxine briefed him extensively about company operations. They went out to lunch and when noticing Maxine order a second martini he said softly, "You are under stress aren't you? Do you think drinking is the solution?"

Maxine, unaware she was talking to the answer of a distressed woman's prayer, curtly told him to mind his business

"It is my business given that I am required to work closely with you. Are you sexually frustrated?"

Maxine reached for her handbag to swing it at the head of this insolent interloper. How dare he! But she dropped the bag and burst into tears, astonishing herself. She had gone through almost eighteen months of growing pressure and frustration without crying and now this jerk had pulled her ripcord.

Todd pulled his chair round to sit beside her and pulled her into his arms.

Her body shook as she sobbed deeply against his chest and as the flow began ebbing and she must have been wondering how to extract herself from this embarrassing exhibition he murmured into her ear, "You appear to have great breasts."

She shot upright and snapped, "Get back to where you should be sitting. How dare you say that to me."

Todd pulled his chair back and she watched him take a swig of wine while waiting for the apology.

"You are not having sex are you? Or if you have been it's been lousy sex."

Maxine's eyes flashed.

God he thought, she was losing it and felt like doing him harm.

Todd droned on earnestly, "Sex is one of the big turn-ons and turn-off of emotions and can have significant effect if momentum if lost unexpectedly."

"What?"

"It doesn't matter," he said but Maxine was hooked. Seconds earlier she'd appeared ready to walk away furiously but now sat back in her chair sipping her drink awaiting further explanation.

Todd cleared his throat and thought it was necessary to look slightly apprehensive.

"I specialize romantically in assisting jilted women regain their feet."

Maxine's mouth fell open.

"What sexually?"

"If that's the greatest need yes. A resumption assists to restore confidence and self-worth."

"I can scarcely believe what I'm hearing. Are you attempting to tell me if I have sex with you that my domestic woes will miraculously vanish?"

God this one was quite formidable to handle, Todd thought. It was time to pull the plug.

He looked at his hands. "No you are a little too old for me."

She looked irritated. "How old do you think I am?"

"Er forty-five?"

"You asshole. I'm only thirty-seven. Shane chose a much younger woman for his second wife."

"Ooops, sorry. You did ask."

"What you are seeing are worry lines from passed on stress. Life for me has been hell these past eighteen months."

"And you don't think a romantic diversion would assist you?"

Maxine hesitated, obviously thinking. She took another large sip and leaned forward.

"I have been thinking of encouraging Simon but you won't know him."

"Simon Struthers, director of fleet operations?"

Maxine turned red and whispered, "Yes I didn't expect you to know him."

"I train with him in the gym most lunch breaks."

"Oh."

"I suppose he's more your age."

"Oh don't be sore and for goodness sake don't discuss this conversation with anyone. I have done nothing wrong; I've only thought about it. I'm aware he looks at me in a certain manner."

"I could mention to him that you have asked what I think of him. That could trigger his focus."

"Oh god..."

"No Maxine it would be okay. He knows I work as your assistant and that's all I'll say; I will say you asked me very casually."

Todd never got to fuck Maxine but before long she began to display a lift in spirit, paid more attention to her make up and clothes and she appeared to be pulling Shane out of his depression. In Todd's opinion he was looking at a woman reveling in being fucked but he was aware males wouldn't know what he was on about if he suggested that whereas other women wouldn't have to be told.

At the gym Simon was keen to increase his fitness and then Todd noticed a pattern had established: Maxine was often away for a couple of hours on a Tuesday and Thursday afternoon and invariably Simon was also away. That was bad.

The next day he was having coffee with Maxine during a break in business reconstruction planning and he asked bluntly, "Are your fucking Simon?"

Maxine almost dropped her coffee mug and he mouth opened to speak but all she could manage was to squeak. A few seconds later she managed, "For goodness sake Todd!"

He said brutally, "I've noticed you often leave here on Tuesdays and Thursdays and recently have noticed Simon leaves a little before or a little after you and returns either a little before or after you return. Maxine who else has begun to notice this pattern?"

"Omigod."

"Keep fucking him Maxine but change the times you do it, and don't always choose those two days and sometimes choose mornings. Late morning can be a good time to have a robust encounter."

"Omigod, thank you Todd. How could we have been so stupid?"

"You are both learners obviously sweetie. I also think the time has gone when everyone was looking for explanations why you have become almost a different person to the one that I first met when I arrived here. I am so pleased for you Maxine and believe me your more upbeat behavior has had the spinout effect of pulling Shane out of his depression."

"Oh Todd, I think you are so right. I didn't even consider that as a reason. I was ground down to only thinking about myself, wasn't I?"

"Yes and I suggest you begin planning how to rejuvenate your husband emotionally if that's what you wish. You know that if we can sell this complicated proposal of ours to Shane and his cornerstone investor and bankers, he'll need to be fully switched on to drive the restructuring along."