The Restorative Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a lovely thing to say to me. Thank you. I'm taking these nibbles out to the side garden. Please fetch the two wine glasses on the bench and a bottle of French Sacy from the fridge."

They took an hour to empty the bottle while talking and nibbling on goat cheese and Greek olives. Then Anthea said, "Would you like to join me in the hot tub?"

Todd nodded and though this was it.

They cleared away and went out to the back veranda.

"I'm cold," Anthea said, backing up to Todd. "Please don't take too long undressing me and removing the pool cover.

There wasn't much clothing to remove, just a dress and bra. While he was attending to that Anthea removed her necklace and watch and when she'd finished didn't move away. So Todd placed his arms round her to cup her breasts. Anthea leaned back against him and turned her head acutely and they had their first kiss.

It was a leisurely kiss and she drew away and Todd untied the pool cover and helped her in.

He undressed and climbed in, sporting only a semi-erection.

They sat opposite and she then informed Todd why he was here.

"I remain sexually active thanks to my husband but I'm slowly loosing my libido. Trisha thought if I have a romp with you and listened to you talk about sex that could very well be therapeutic. If not, she said at least I'd enjoy the sex. She found you a bit too big for her."

"I guessed as much. We only have the one session."

"Do you like it tight? I'm into yoga so can make it tight for you. I sometimes fist myself so know I'm not small down there."

"Well let's see how we go," Todd smiled, handing Anthea a glass of wine. "Why don't you start by making me hard with your feet while I talk to you and then jerk me off using your feet."

"Oooh, sexy!"

Initially Anthea was rather so-so about the sex, but she enjoyed talking about it. Gradually her level of interest and commitment picked up and after three nights she was banging with zeal. They ate out and toured the region and went for long walks on the moors. Then there was sex and more sex and no time left for Todd to pose for Anthea but she did a pencil sketch in case she ever had a guy pose for her who was under developed between the legs. She would then use to sketch to detail more impressive genitals that would surely do the poser proud when he viewed the finished work.

Anthea kindly returned Todd to his 'digs' on campus. The both looked rather pie-eyed with Todd claiming he must have lost more than ten pounds in weight during the past five days.

"Thank you for everything," said his hostess. "I feel if I've peeled a few years off my life and actually feel younger. God when my husband returns for the first two days home he'll be so fucked out he won't know if he's Arthur or Martha.

CHAPTER 3

Todd's contract with the university ended two years later. He was offered a year's extension but decided to tour Europe for six months and then return to America because he needed to re-establish himself in business if he wished to establish a business career. He'd found working as an academic had been all too predictable, with little cut and thrust of politics and competitiveness that existed in commerce.

Arriving back home and after staying with his parents for a week and catching up on old friends, Todd moved to Philadelphia where he knew people from his time at Penn University.

One of the first persons he called was Carla Wren. Although now married with two small kids she was just as promiscuous as he remembered and came that evening to his hotel for dinner and then said she could stay for another three or four hours if he were interested.

Carla was packing a bit more beef but Todd didn't mind because if she fucked only as half as well as he remembered she'd do. But he needed not have worried. As they watched his fat dick disappear into her dripping pussy Carla shrieked joyfully and slammed him to the mattress and performed a punishing ride, cowgirl rodeo style. She almost had his eyes popping.

They rested and she pleaded. "Do me in the ass baby. My husband won't visit me there."

Todd said okay and was scarcely surprised when Carla, always good at business planning, pulled out a new tube of lube and handed him a ribbed condom. They went at it like alley cats.

He asked Carla later when they were in the shower was she able to put him onto someone looking for an innovative management executive. Tugging hopefully at his limp dick she said could she think about it. They arranged to meet for lunch next day.

Carla called midmorning to say she couldn't make it because her boss has called a meeting. "I'm having a lousy day," she complained. "After your pounding last night I'm having difficulty walking and my stupid husband attempted to sink one as soon as he found I was awake. I think we all make far too much fuss about sex, pretending we're addicted."

Todd couldn't think of an answer to that provocative assertion so said nothing.

Used to men and knowing they only talked if interested, Carla said, "Look here's a number to call. Ask for Linda. She was Linda Morgan but has reverted to her maiden name of Callahan. She needs sex but doesn't realize it and her father Ryan owns five restaurants and the business is in a mess and probably could do with someone like you. I have to go. It was great fucking you last night Todd. Every time I've sat down this morning I've had reason to think of you."

They laughed and exchanged goodbyes.

Jesus, he thought. The name Carla had given him was probably the Linda Morgan who'd married multi-millionaire Barney Morgan who was divorcing her to marry a retiring Indian movie star, one of the queens of Bollywood. Barney would have tied up as much of his money as he could in prenuptials but Carla would have been entitled to a big slice of the money he'd made as a film producer in the three years she'd been married to him. That was about all Todd knew. He'd read an article about the pending divorce settlement in a magazine weeks ago in England.

Next morning he called Linda Callahan.

"Caitlin Callahan speaking."

"I'm Todd Hamilton. May I speak to your daughter please?"

"My daughter is not taking calls."

Todd gnashed his teeth and then had a thought. "Mrs Callahan I have just returned from two years in England and I'm a friend of Carla Wren's who suggested I call Linda about going to a movie."

"I know Carla and she's stood by Linda through this crisis but she must know Linda's not dating."

Todd felt he was underway. "Ma'am I think that's why Carla has referred me. She believes Linda should resume dating and begin to claw back her life again."

"You sound as if you understand Linda's predicament?"

"I certainly do Mrs Callahan and it can't be a great time for you and Mr Callahan either."

Todd waited, fingers crossed.

Mrs Callahan sighed. "Yes indeed. All I can offer is this, you come and see me and if I feel you are the kind of person unlikely to upset my daughter I'll take you through and introduce you."

"That's something of a compromise Mrs Callahan because if it's going to be too difficult I have to ask myself why bother? On the other hand it's some years since I graduated from Penn so I'm without good contacts and Carla has done her best to assist me. I think we should talk. Are you free now?"

"Well if you can't make up your mind then fuck off. Otherwise arrive in half an hour. Here's the address Mr Hamilton."

Todd grinned. He'd never heard an older American woman use the term fuck off, although it appeared to be quite common among exasperated women in England. Perhaps she was Irish. Possibly Mr Callahan had gone to the Old Country to find a lively young woman in green who drank beer. He'd met her in a pub and she'd told him to fuck off but he'd known she was impressed. Yeah right. Mrs Callahan had probably born in Brooklyn, New York City, or the Bronx.

Shaving before showering Todd wondered wasn't it about time he was dating mentally and emotionally stable and pretty young women with the intention of ending up with a suitable bride? His mom would like that as well as his aunties and both his grandmas.

Yeah it was tiring and ego-flattening hanging around with babes in partial distress even though they often were grateful to his restorative powers and showered him with good sex, occasionally fantastic sex. But the downside was starting with them during the bad times. Oh it could be such a grind. Originally he was pleased he could offer a helping hand but it had become somewhat wearisome. Having just laid Carla, a healthy, robust and totally engaging woman who'd launched into full-on sex with him within two hours of their reunion, had made him aware of the advantage of grabbing a sexy woman and banging until they dropped.

Todd grinned and thought thank you Carla for reminding him what it was like being with a spirited woman. It was so sad that she was married, a mother and their encounter appeared to have been only for old time's sake. God she was good. Who said marriage and having babies destroyed a woman's sexiness? Carla was probably blessed with the energy drive that allowed her to combat the tiredness that wore down many busy mothers. Anyway he shouldn't be dispirited, thinking as a grubby adulterer should he? He saw nothing grubby about giving Carla what she'd wanted.

Yeah but he really should settle with a good job and begin courting emotionally stable women. This Linda Callahan would be the final mission for Todd Hamilton, amateur sex therapist. It had promise because photos of Linda in that magazine article he'd read revealed she was a most fuckable thirty-year old.

Todd entered the cab and said Washington Square West please and gave the address.

The cabbie drawled, "Wash West coming up."

The townhouse looked in need of restoration but then Barney was only a restaurateur so Todd had not expected anything palatial. A woman in her late forties who did not bother to hide the white streaks in her black hair answered the doorbell. She had beautiful green eyes and Todd knew he was being examined so didn't intend taking in her tits but five seconds later his eyes wandered down.

"Come in Mr Hamilton."

"Thank you Mrs Callahan. I've obviously passed initial approval."

She smiled showing great teeth, her own presumably.

"At least you are confident with some intelligence."

He caught a trace of accent, more of a lilt. God Barney really had picked her up in a pub in Ireland.

"What part of the republic are you from?"

God that was careless. Now she'd say the Bronx.

"You won't be playing with me now will you?" she said lapsing into a full accent. "You being American won't have a clue. I grew up in Swords."

"Oh yeah, who can forget a name like that. We went there four times. I was staying with a lecturer from my English University on her parent's farm near Seafield."

"Oooh, come through to the kitchen for coffee and tell me about your Irish adventures, but not what you did to that poor sweet girl."

They laughed and laughed many times during the next forty minutes until a wan straggly-haired blonde in a robe, although it was almost lunch time, entered the kitchen and said, "You women are so noisy" and then focused and said, "God you are male?"

"You are so astute recognizing that darling," said her mom. "I grant you his hair is long and he's as clean-shaven as a woman. His name is Todd Hamilton and he's here to rescue you."

"Don't be foolish. I am happy enough as I am and I certainly don't need a man anywhere near me."

Todd had stood and looked at the women awkwardly, wishing Caitlin hadn't been so upfront about him. His technique was based on stealth.

"Good morning Mrs Morgan," Todd said, instinctively knowing if he riled her he'd be in with half a chance.

"Don't you that scurrilous name. Call me Miss Callahan or Linda if you must."

"Oh having difficulty dealing with reality are you?"

Todd was far enough away to risk saying that and was ready to step aside if she came clawing at him. He caught her stunned look and the dismay on Caitlin's face.

"How dare you," Linda said, shaking and looking confused.

Todd said those close to her were being far too nice and that had the effect of leaving her in a cocoon. What she needed was a kick in the ass and told to get a life.

Linda now looked ready to behead him. "What the hell do you know about my predicament?"

"Linda, please."

"Stay out of this mom. This is between me and Asshole."

Todd grinned nervously and said she sounded better already.

"Mom order him out of our house."

"He's here..."

"I'm not interested mom. Either you ask him to leave or I'll throw him out."

Todd called gently, "Linda."

"What?" she snapped, looking at her tormentor.

"Go to your room and call Carla Wren and talk to her about me. Then return here and apologize to your mother for talking abusively in front of her and join us for lunch. There is no need to apologize to me because I understand."

Linda was again looking confused.

"Mom?"

"Do as he says darling. This one thinks outside the square and has conversed with me beautifully."

Linda flounced off, ignoring Todd.

Her mother smiled. "So you have invited yourself to lunch?"

"Think of me wanting a free lunch with congenial company."

"You'll be lucky. Do you have a little bit of Irish in you?" she laughed.

Todd was laying the table when Linda returned, dressed and without make-up except for lipstick and she'd made a bit of an attempt to rearrange her hair.

Her mom pretended Linda hadn't reappeared but Todd met her head on and said, "That's an improvement. I'd say great breasts but don't wish to be hit."

He watched her eyes flicker although her mouth tightened. He knew he was getting through to her.

"I'm a cheeky jerk aren't I?"

This time her eyelids really flickered and she said, "Carla said you take some getting use to but I should go out with you and start getting my life back."

"And do you respect Carla's wisdom?"

"I do. I'll date you."

The knife Caitlin had been cutting tomatoes dropped into the sink and she shouted "Jesus" and sucked her thumb.

Reacting instantly Todd spun round and stepped beside her and pulled her hand away from her mouth, half-expecting to see blood gush.

He examined the end of her finger and grinned. "You were lucky, see here where the knife has hit the nail and been deflected harmlessly. That's why women have nails."

Todd had expected Linda to brush between them but she hadn't moved. He stepped back and said, "Hug your mother. She's shaking slightly."

The two women hugged.

"I lost concentration when hearing you say you'd date."

"I must be mad mom but Carla said to try it, that I could always walk out on him."

"Well you are godmother to her little Susie so Carla cares about you as I do."

"And what about you Todd? How can you care about me when you don't know me?"

"I'm here because Carla presented you as a challenge and suggested if I can push you through rehab your father might hire me to straighten out his business."

"Well at least you appear honest. Carla mentioned that bit about you seeking work but I didn't expect you to reveal that. Didn't you expect her to tell me about that?"

"I hadn't thought about it but I'm aware if you don't trust me I won't be able to get far with you."

Linda glanced at her mom. "And how far is that Todd?"

"If I can restore you back towards being a well-mannered and good-natured young lady I would expect to have sex with you."

"Oh god," Caitlin giggled. "Did Carla mention that possibility to you?"

Linda said seriously, "She actually used the F-word mom but you know what Carla's like. Anyway she's wrong. It will be at least a year before I'll allow any guy to touch me intimately and weeks before I'll even consider a date."

Todd was standing slightly behind Linda and Caitlin looked at him anxiously and then blushed when Todd winked at her. Linda appeared to have not noticed the change in her mother's reaction.

Lunch was less that exciting because Linda slipped back into being withdrawn and moody. Todd felt he ought not attempt to pull her out of it because she could come to expect she could use him as an emotional crutch. The idea was to push her to relearn how to walk, er something like that.

Back at his hotel he sat beside the pool and at least three women looked as him with more than passing interest, or so he thought, and two looked like making the grade but now he was moody. He thought about Linda's tits and thought why bother. She was determined to keep on behaving like a right little cow. He grinned thinking that was a rather neat English expression he'd picked up

He knew what it was. Linda's ego had taken such a hit she was unable to cope. She should be in therapy but he guessed what the reaction would have been had Caitlin or their family physician suggested that. She was probably on anti-depressants that would make his attempts to switch her back on more difficult but as a raw amateur he could scarcely suggest she come of those medically prescribed pills.

The next day he called Caitlin and suggested they meet to talk about Linda.

She hesitated and said, slightly choking, "You mean in your hotel room?"

"Oh that you could be so lucky."

She laughed nervously and he said they could meet at a park or a coffee house.

"Um around 4:00 would be convenient. A bar at your hotel would be okay."

"Are you sure? I don't want the near-presence of my room triggering hot flushes."

She giggled, sounding her normal self again. He knew women of her age laughed of course but Caitlin had what only could be described as a giggle.

Interesting.

Well she was lively and outgoing. To think that Linda probably acted like that with even more daring when she was well made his breathing rate quicken.

Caitlin arrived in the foyer of the hotel and looked around in mild disapproval.

"I might be laid up here for a while attempting to find employment so a great rate on this three-star place seemed prudent and right for me."

"Oh of course. I ought to have worked that out for myself."

Todd looked at her tits racked up high and showing good cleavage. She was in full make up and her hair expertly done. The dress clung to her and she wore patterned stockings and very high heels. "You look stunning, absolutely perfect for a sneaky hotel liaison."

She looked aghast and looked back at the entrance.

"Keep calm. That was a joke. Now please kiss me and sit. Her comes a waitress."

Todd offered a cheek but Caitlin said she preferred to lip-kiss people she liked.

So without grinning he presented his lips and it was a beautiful kiss.

"Todd, I really want you to help me with Linda. I am willing to pay you."

She sat and they ordered.

As the smiling waitress walked away, showing good ass sway, Linda finished. "I mean that Todd; you name it and you can have it. I haven't a chance of getting her near a professionally qualified person."

Todd looked at her cleavage until she blushed.

"Caitlin, there's no need to be that desperate. If I manage to win over Linda I could have the regular date I'm looking for."

"But with your looks, physique and appearance you could sit up at the bar and within thirty minutes some woman would strike."

"But that's the easy way out. I prefer reeling in a difficult challenge."

"Well with Linda you challenge should be spelt all in capitals."

He sighed and said he knew that. "I'm uneasy about this Caitlin because it looks set to be my first failure."

"Oh god."

They chatted for an hour.

Todd learned that Caitlin was forty-seven. She'd had Linda when she was seventeen, becoming pregnant shortly after Ryan met her when he was touring Eire with a party of trainee executive chefs. She said Ryan was due home Friday evening from New Orleans when he'd been attending a convention for restaurateurs. She'd not accompanied him because of Linda's delicate condition.