The Restorative Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, right," said Gus sourly.

"Well thanks for lunch guys and it has been great meeting you again Lillian and also Gus. Just decide what you want, if anything from me. I won't be upset if the decision is not to engage me only partially or not at all. That's the reality of business for consultants."

* * *

Todd was quite sure the company would engage him. In his mind he thought shifting out to Orchard Flats sounded an attractive proposition but he knew the existing plant was less than ten miles away and trucks from the new freight facility would pass the gates to the existing plant to three major directions where on-sellers would be located so calling in for partial pickups as well as full loads would not be a big deal. That theory would need to be proven by financial study and he'd need to find out about occupancy costs of both sites for comparison and compare details of leasing those sites. The cost of relocation, always heavy, would be calculated and there was the question of the retention of workers and recruiting replacements if relocation proceeded.

Establishing a plant out east and duplicating administration, marketing and distribution to get products to market would not proceed. Mayfair was too small to try to become a major player out east. If the directors thought they could do that then why weren't they planning to say double to treble the size of sales in its existing market area? The only hope would be to either enter into a joint venture out east or to attract a cornerstone investor out there and that was something likely to be unpalatable to a family-run company. Still a study was required to prove that to the directors or to prove him wrong. Rather than pipe dream, the directors might be better off looking at acquiring a competitor within their existing market area.

Cher called him mid-afternoon and wondered about going out for a drink at 4:30.

"I'd like to find out how lunch went. I know what the approach was about because Gloria told me. I'm a director."

"So I've just read. When I arrived home I called her and she told me where to find Mayfair's annual reports in their home office. I have been building a general impression of the operation. It's actually larger than I had thought."

"Well half an hour talking about that over a drink would be fine. Then went switch to talking about us, okay?"

"Sure."

* * *

After three drinks Cher said that was enough for her.

"Do you want to go out somewhere for early dinner or have me cook something easy."

"Going to your place would be fine."

"Why that choice?"

"I thought I could get you to cook wearing only panties."

She almost panted and then said grinning, "You'll be lucky."

Cher's apartment was small, beautifully furnished and very tidy, making a major statement that this was a feminine habitat.

"Wow I like it," he said looking around admiringly. "For you I'd call this perfect. When one lives alone where is not requirement for compromise."

"You often speak very interestingly for a guy."

"That suggests you haven't met any or many interesting guys."

She laughed.

"Pull out a tit for me."

Cher appeared to be caught off balance and that was his intention.

She came straight at him, a little pink-faced, and said smilingly, "Let's kiss first."

They kissed at first like neighbors and then like good friends and when she opened her mouth and Todd's tongue popped in she hoisted her top and bra and there were two fat nipples waiting for him.

Cher's breathing rate picked up and her hands were working over him urgently.

"Unzip me and pull it out."

"Gee I didn't think we would be into this until after dinner."

"That's what I figured I thought by asking for a tit I'd have the opportunity to get you off before dinner."

"Oooh."

Todd smiled.

"Oooh," she said, digging it out. "It's big."

Todd leered and she sank to her knees, already beginning to pant slightly.

Oh boy, he looked forward to this.

Cher had a big fat pussy and she sat on the sofa, leaning back, and spread it for him and said, "In you go Big Boy."

Todd licked his lips to increase her excitement, knowing he'd feed off her reactions.

"Come on Big Cock, some to momma," she cooed.

Todd almost ejaculated. God she'd looked so sexy saying that, focused completely on his dick.

They both watched the slow penetration. Todd had always thought this was one of the great moments of sex and obviously she did too. Where they shaping up to be a couple, possibly a very compatible couple?

He pulled most of the way back out and then thrust forward, penetrating her to the hilt.

Cher's eyes opened wide and she purred, "Oh please, do that again. I really feel full; the sensations are so wonderful."

After a while they began banging and that's when it became wonderful for Todd because he discovered Cher was very good at fucking... purring... licking his face... tweaking his nipples... nibbling his ear lobe... murmuring sweet nothings that at times sounded very much like obscenities.

He reciprocated, squeezing a tit and puffing into her ear, "Oh you are such a great fuck, such a great fuck. Come for daddy, come on. Come for daddy."

Cher bucked and yelled.

Todd grinned, feeling extra wetness leaking over his balls.

"Good girl. Now tighten that cunt around me... that's right...oooh I can feel my balls bubbling... do you want me to spray up your cunt... or...

"Oh god, we forgot the condom. I don't really know you."

"Are you protected?"

"Yes," she wheezed.

"Do I spray up your cunt or over your belly? Hurry."

"Over my tits and belly," she yelled. "I want to see it and lick some of it."

Todd pulled out, gave his dick two tugs and sent thick wads of semen over her belly and tits.

She scooped up some and sucked.

"Oooh, you taste lovely. At little like French vanilla."

Todd lay back panting, ready to be pleased by anything she said.

"Are you ready to go again?"

"Dinner," he gasped.

She giggled and said she was just teasing.

Cher produced towels from nowhere, cleaned up and walked out to begin preparing dinner, working totally nude.

When Todd had recovered sufficiently to produce a half-erection he swaggered out up behind her, cupping her breasts and she turned her face around to be kissed.

She then smiled and said they'd had a great fuck.

Todd leered at her and then realizing his dick was squashed against her butt asked politely, "Are you into anal?"

"You are naughty asking me that so soon," she giggled, placing two steaks under the grill. "My answer is it has to be with someone I really like."

"So do you really like me?"

"What do you think?" she said reaching back to cup his balls and moving her ass sideways over his dick and then back again.

During dinner Todd briefed Cher about the meeting in greater detail and said it was likely he would get the four-month contract.

She appeared delighted he was that confident. "You are invited to move in here with me for some or even all of that period. I'd like that to happen anyway but I also wish to get you away from such close contact with Gloria because from the way she speaks about you I believe she could be tempted to have a piece of you."

"Yeah, I share that belief but I'd not do the dirty on Ewan. We have been good pals for a long time."

"Well stay here tonight and find whether you could live here or not. Also I could wake you during the night and hand you a condom and lube."

"Oh good girl. I'll call Gloria and tell her I'm not coming home tonight."

"Why not call Ewan instead?"

"Because I believe the message will hit Gloria harder if she hears it from me."

"Oh my very good boy."

PROLOGUE

Todd won the four-month consultancy contract.

Cher joined him for three weeks while he was working in California.

When almost at the point of recommending that Mayfair should not relocate to Orchard Flats solely because staying put was the better option financially, Todd discovered the landowner had been approached by a religious trust looking to buy land for a new high school. Its current site had become too cramped. He persuaded the property trust that owned the land to include half the estimated cost Mayfair would face in relocating into its price the church trust would have to pay for the land. The property trust would then offer to pay that estimate relocation cost to Mayfair as an incentive to relinquish its lease and relocate. A series of meetings produced a mutually agreeable outcome leading to Mayfair's board agreeing to relocate and having half of the company's heavy relocation costs underwritten.

Gloria and her father negotiated to lease a larger site at Orchard Flats after the board had accepted Todd's advice they abandon the idea of setting up production in California and instead begin a strategy to acquire one or more companies also producing outdoor furniture in the market area in which Mayfair operated.

Gloria had been given shares in the company when she became CEO and their parents had given Cher the current value of that stock in cash which she invested in the gym where she worked, giving her 39% of stock in the gym company than also owned the land. Todd investigated the financial position of the business and the expected growth in subscriptions. He persuaded Cher to acquire a bank loan and go for seventy-five percent of stock, and hope she might be allowed to take her holding to 49%. Todd negotiated for her and the owners decided to retire and allow Cher to take her holding to 60%. Cher's bank balked at lending the $628,000 she required but Todd found an insurance company big into health lending that granted the loan. The insurance company negotiated a cut-rate membership for company personal and the gym's membership shot up by 14% in six weeks, providing a huge gain in revenue.

Todd is now a registered business consultant in the city and has three people working for him and revenues are increasing very satisfactorily.

Sex is going fine. Todd and Cher occasional add anal to their repertoire, usually on a Sunday morning when they are relaxed and can have more sleep if they wish. They live in a larger apartment and Cher is off the pill and they are going for it, twins hopefully. Cher says if Todd thinks they'll score with twins they probably will. Er one set would be dandy.

Socially they spend a lot of time in the company of Gloria and Ewan. Gloria has not made a hit on Todd, neither he on her. Gloria has just revealed she's pregnant again and Todd thinks that will biologically send a message to Cher's reproductive system that ought to result in her becoming pregnant providing he's not firing blanks.

Todd's parents visit twice a year and have become very friendly with Cher and Gloria's parents.

Cher and Todd plan to marry as soon as she's pregnant. They are compatible almost beyond belief. Of course Todd always knew he'd find the perfect woman if he waited patiently. He had met on such perfect woman earlier but unfortunately Caitlin Callahan was a little too old for him and anyway she was married. Caitlin calls Todd every couple of months. He's aware her daughter Linda married again and has produced a daughter and is, quote, reasonably happy and settled, unquote.

Todd has given up totally trying to sort out women emotionally shattered after being dumped. The disturbing reversal in Linda's progress had rammed home the message he could really do more harm than good. He currently has a pal with a gambling problem and Todd is working to end that addiction. He's also had success in helping people give up smoking and he is considering attempting to help a business colleague who complains of having a sex addiction. However Todd is worried he might put the guy off sex altogether.

THE END