All Comments on 'The Return'

by TeriGirl1983

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't know how much truth

there is in this story but let's assume you wrote the truth, then I have to say your therapist is wrong. First he/she should see that you havent learned your lesson and your on your way back to the next and even deeper lowest point of life. writing here will not help you on the contrary it's like watching yourself doing all what you should not be doing, doing it again and again and again. + there are people who will even encourage you to go back to your old ways and maybe even top it. but what about the rest of the people in your life? are you allready so far from them that you don't care anymore? well it's your life but your not getting younger or stronger thats just not the way how nature has built our bodies and mind.

your writing is good so if you write about fantasies so you don't have to live them, then I say, this could really help to keep you with both feet on the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Welcome back!

I've been wondering where you went so suddenly and how life has been treating you. It's great to know you weren't gobbled up by the long-legged beasties.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
One of the best . . .

. . . descriptions of an orgasm that I've ever read! How can you NOT go after something when it feels that good? I'll look forward to reading more of your adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous