The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Decided not to fight me, eh?" The Stranger whispered, his modulator gone.

"I'll tell Steve about this, but I figured there's no sense getting myself all worked up with guilt. You're the dirty fucking rapist who's doing this to me."

"Good idea." He whispered. "At least you'll enjoy it more." He bent to his task, now, stroking and kissing. Teasing Amy's juices out. He brought her to a quick orgasm, again with his tongue in her ass and his fingers in her pussy.

After she came he stretched out beside her, his hands stroking her flesh. It was as if he couldn't get enough.

"Can you untie me, so I can enjoy you, too?"

"Unh un, Sweetheart. No can do." He kissed the nape of her neck again and felt a shiver run through her body. "I will untie your feet though, if you promise not to try to go anywhere. If you run I'll truss you up like a Christmas turkey."

"OK."

The stranger untied her and recuffed her hands. He stoked her passion again with caresses and soft words until this time, after she begged more, he slid his cock inside her. Her face was pushed into the pillows and her hips were in the air.

"Oh God, oh God, oh, God." Amy panted as she talked. "Your cock feels so good. Almost as good as my husband's."

"Almost?" The Stranger rapidly fucked her, bringing her to the precipice again.

"Better!" Amy screamed and exploded into her orgasm. She sobbed and moaned as her body shook under the strain.

"I bet your husband has never used his cock like this." The strangers words seared into her consciousness and she knew he was right. How did he know? Amy shook her head, no. She felt him dribble some oil into her ass crack and felt a finger penetrate her ass as his cock, slower now, pistoned in and out. The finger matched the tempo of his cock and as she got used to it, he added another finger. Soon she was at the brink again and he reached around and applied a finger to her clit.

"Oh God." She moaned. "Oh, fuck, that feels so good. Don't stop. Don't.... Nnnggaaahhh!" Amy exploded with what was probably the most powerful orgasm of her life. It seemed to go on forever as her pussy grasped at the stranger's cock, trying to milk his juices out. Her own secretions were running down her thighs, soaking the bed. Each time his groin mashed into hers she could feel the juices splatter from the impact.

Finally the stranger relented and slowed his assault. He slowly took his fingers out of her ass and backed up a bit pulling her hips back and down. When she felt the head of his dick probing her wrinkled hole she knew she was about to get what she'd always wanted to try.

"No please!" She moaned. "Please don't. My husband's never even been in there." Despite her imploring she didn't try to get away. The stranger applied more lube to his cock and slowly pushed forward. His fingers and her arousal had done their job getting her ready and without too much effort he felt his cock head pop in. He slowly slid forward until Amy started hissing, then he stopped. After a minute he started forward again and this time didn't stop until she felt his pubic hair against her ass. He slowly pulled out, then pushed forward again, faster this time.

"Oh God! Oh, Steve, I'm so sorry, but it feels so good."

Amy was responding to the stranger's manipulations, she'd given herself over to him completely. She pushed back at the stranger, hungering for his cock.

"Oh! Oh God!" Amy's voice was getting throaty, primal. "I'm gonna cum again!"

Abruptly the stranger pulled away eliciting a moan of frustration from the pretty brunette. She wiggled her ass in the air and the stranger chuckled at her need. He jumped off the bed and pushed her out of the room, his hand on her elbow.

She stumbled as they walked quickly and he stood her alone in the room. Presently she felt hands reaching for her hips from in front of her and she stumbled forwards. She bumped into a pair of knees and the hands pulled her onto the couch, her knees on either side of the man's thighs. He pulled her down and she felt his cock at her pussy and she lowered herself without being directed. She gasped at the invasive feel inside her wet sheath and she started pumping her hips. The man leaned her back and kissed her breasts, quickly focusing on her nipples. He nipped and bit as her passion rose again. He pulled her forward with her head on his shoulder and he hammered his cock upwards into her. Her breathing was getting ragged again when he stopped.

"Nooo." Amy moaned. "You cocksucker! You've ruined my life, you owe me." She started sobbing. "Now fuck me and get it over with!"

The man just held her, impaled on him. He was so hard, she was sure he was on the verge of cumming too. He held her ass apart and played with her sphincter again. His fingers probed at her little rosebud, already slippery. She felt his weight shift and moaned in anticipation, thinking he was about to shift his cock to her ass. Suddenly she felt him there, pushing inside her and the sensations overwhelmed her.

She abruptly realized something wasn't right. That steel hard cock was still in her pussy, she could feel it flex and pulse. But that was also a real live cock entering her ass. There was another man there! She moaned again as the man in her ass hit bottom. The man below her didn't move, just let her and the man behind her fuck, the action providing all he needed.

"Oh! Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Amy panted as she drove back and forth, feeling the cocks move inside her. She felt so exquisitely full, she couldn't even think. The feelings and emotions washed over her in waves, each one higher than the last until, as her orgasm peaked, she felt the man behind her grunt and her rectum suddenly felt fuller, sloppier. Without warning the man beneath her cried out and held her down. She felt his cock throbbing too and she wept with the sensations. Her body wouldn't stop convulsing and the two men held her between them as they kissed and stroked her. When she finally calmed down the man behind her helped her up and he took her into the bathroom.

They went through the shower ritual again and he cleaned her pussy and rectum, this time with a clinical efficiency. When they got out he held her close and hugged her before taking her back to the bedroom. He helped her lie down and she felt the other man on her other side as they wrapped her in a blanket and they held her until she fell asleep.

Amy woke up to the sunlight streaming through the window. She must have been tired, she realized. She'd had the hottest dream and evidently slept right into Saturday afternoon. She stretched and quickly thought her dream was real, her elbow struck someone beside her. She opened her eyes in alarm and quickly thought of escape, her hands were free. Thinking the man was asleep she peeked over and saw her husband looking at her.

"Steve! Oh, my God! I had a terrible dream." She threw herself into his embrace and started sobbing, the emotions overwhelming her.

"Ssshhh. There, there, baby. It's OK. But I don't think it was such a bad dream."

Amy looked up at his smiling face, sniffling, confused.

He held up the handcuffs then nodded behind her. Amy's eyes widened in shock when she felt a hand descend on her waist. She quickly turned over and saw her brother-in-law, Ted laying there.

Amy shrieked when she realized what they'd done she jumped up.

"You fucking bastards! I was fucking terrified!" She was trembling again but this time in rage. "I fucking thought I was going to die, you motherfucking assholes." She kicked them both in the legs as they laughed at her. Steve got up and held her, wrapping his arms around her so she couldn't hit him. Ted stood too and he held her from the back. They stood there soothing her for a few minutes until she calmed down.

The guys helped her down off the bed and helped her get dressed. She was still pissed so she put on her sweat suit rather than something sexy like she'd planned on for Steve's arrival. The guys cooked her supper too, as she steamed.

"I couldn't help it, baby. You've always had that rape/domination fantasy. It was perfect. I was able to get away early and Ted offered to drive out with me."

Amy turned to him and slammed her hand on the counter. "But you let him fuck me! In the ass? Who fucked me in the ass?"

Ted shook his head and put his hands up, indicating it wasn't him.

"I know how you felt about that too, babe. As far as Ted goes, I know you two had a great sex life before we got together. And I trust him more than anyone else. And now you've had a chance to be with two men who both love you. If it never happens again, it was a great experience. And Ted is flying home next weekend, so we can get settled."

"But what if I had to work this weekend."

"I called your boss. Actually I had your old boss call him, because you were gonna be busy unpacking this weekend."

Amy shrugged. She was still mad, but she admitted it worked out nicely. It was the best sex she'd ever had.

"Admit it, Amy. You loved it." Ted smiled. "And I got to enjoy you one last time."

Amy was suddenly inspired. "Not 'one last time', Ted. We've got a whole week." She winked at Steve and got up, walking around him, knowing she'd enjoy the coming week. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight, asshole." She whispered into his ear before she sidled up to her brother-in-law for a kiss.

Steve just grinned, knowing it was going to be a good week.

12