All Comments on 'The Reverend Ch. 02'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
robberbaronswordrobberbaronswordabout 18 years ago
The Best

You are the best, AP. Once again you have captured a highly-charged scene in writing and voiced it in a way that enhances the erotic aspects of it. Love that voice, babe. Thanks for the fun...keep it up.

rob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So real!

I swear the way you tell your stories, it's as though the listener, well me in this case, is there with you. Articulate, sensual, exciting and more. Truly inspiring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mind-blowing

simply class. utter class.

I do have one suggestion:

describe the character a little more, espeically what they're wearing.

men are very visual.

mcopadomcopadoabout 18 years ago
Jesus!!!!!

I know I'm faaaarrrr from being impartial as anyone can be sweetie, but this is by far one of your hottest and trashiest stories yet...OMG your voice right at the end as Kelli licked my cum from you was sooo fucking hot I was instantly hard again.....

I'm so hot right now....you may just be in trouble when you wake up....And I can't wait for chapter 3...(Ask me when you wake up, in your naughtiest voice, where my cum landed.)

Anh Yeu Em, my nasty little slut...

northdropnorthdropabout 18 years ago
I tried

I tried listening to other text audios, i really did, but they all sounded like my answering machine after experiencing the finess of the princess:) Next time you're in Sacramento California, lemmie know;)

~David

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AP + "reverend" series fans: check this out

Asian princess,

check this out.

http://www.rogreviews.com/reviews/read_review.asp?sku=4004

"Darkside" starring Jenna Haze is a story about a catholic school girl confessing her sins to a priest. At the end there's obviously a scene where Jenna tempts the priests into screwing her.

Here are some screenshots.

http://www.hidebehind.com/95BAD630

Jenna has a sexy voice like you, see if you like it. The script is somewhat formulaic but her voice makes up for it. And obviously I can't help but think about your audio while I watched this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks for another great orgasm AP

Utterly fanastic. I was hoping to see another story from you today, and there was :)

I hadent cum for 3 days before I listened to this and I timed my stroking to perfection, I shot my load as the lucky Reverend entered your ass, and I came buckets, awesome baby just awesome!!!!!!!

Cant wait for your next one.

xoxoxo from Gordon, your number 1 fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I cannt stop cummin to u

Hi, my Princess

My prick cannt stop jumping to your voice.

waitting for new submissions from u.

thanx a lot

roger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
An artist

A true artist.

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 13 years ago
Beautiful Slut

Princess this audio is by far your best, I hope to hear another new one from you very soon. xoxoxoxoxox

James65James65over 13 years ago
Have Mercy Baby!

Wow sure got a nice long nasty audio from AP,not a second wasted and action packed!

Glad to see your coming back and am so ready to hear your newest audio and that voice that holds such power over my cock!

I'm so glad you use your power for slutty goodness!

Your are my sexy guilty pleasure and take me to such naughty places! thanks AP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous