The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife grew visibly frustrated with my attitude and once again decided to be tough with me.

SLAP!

This time the slap was much harder.

"Where was this husband when Wasim was squeezing my boobs in the market?"

I had no answer to that. I had to lower my gaze in shame.

SLAP!

"Where was this husband who couldn't pay his loan, and subjecting me to ridicule and shame?"

SLAP!

"Yes, you are still my husband, but you should know your position! You are my little bitch, you are OUR little bitch, and you will do what you're told!"

SLAP!

"It is your gambling that has placed us in this SITUATION... and you in your POSITION."

SLAP!

"Maybe you'd prefer to wait until Sarun gets here. Then all of us can 'discuss' this again. Do you want that?"

SLAP!

"Er... no." I shook my head, fully defeated. I understood my 'position', and I did not want to discuss anything with Sarun at all. He was the master, after all.

* * *

There was a knock on the door.

Our master had arrived.

Sarun was still the handsome thirty-year-old young man he was last month when he had stormed into our lives, and my wife greeted him with a very wet kiss on the lips and a passionate hug at the front door. I knew our neighbours could see them, and I could do nothing. I just stood there awkwardly while Sarun grabbed my wife's right tit roughly. In full view of anyone on the street that time of the day, they kissed for about a couple of minutes, and he continued to play with her breast, before he entered our house and my wife shut the door.

"Hey Fateh, how are you?" Sarun asked me, as he hung up his expensive coat and removed his shoes. Even though he was a super rich young man, he still had the decent upbringing and class to remove his shoes on entering a house. "How are you doing, cuckold?"

"Good, I guess." I replied. What else could I say to the man who had come here to my house to fuck my wife?!

"My husband was feeling a bit angry today at you." My wife spoke up. Her eyes sparkled as she looked to Sarun to gauge his reaction. "He was complaining about all the rules he has to follow."

"I see." Sarun's change in tone was subtle, but I detected a note of quiet arrogance. "Well, now... is that going to be a problem, cuckold? Do I need to take out my belt?"

"Er... no, sahib, there is no problem at all." I tried to explain. "I was merely... asking."

"Why don't you follow us to the living room, Fateh?" Sarun told me. His voice said this was not a suggestion, but an order. "I will decide if I need to use my belt on you."

"Ji sahib." I replied as I reluctantly followed the couple to the living room, where Sarun sat down on the sofa.

"Fateh. Stand there by the corner," Sarun ordered. "I will show you how a real man fucks your wife."

Was he going to fuck my wife already? Having just gotten here?

"Er... of course. Ji sahib."

My wife was wearing a dark blue sari, while her blouse and petticoat were light blue. Sarun made her sit next to him, and then leaned forward and kissed my wife on the lips. It was a passionate kiss between two lovers. He immediately moved a hand towards her pussy, and over her sari and clothes, started to rub her over her clitoris in a circular fashion.

"Mmmm... Sarun. That is so nice." My wife commented smuttily, as they kissed again.

"Narges. Pull down my pants." Sarun ordered. Clearly, he wasn't wasting time.

"Yes, Sarun."

Narges reached over to Sarun and removed his belt. To my surprise, and alarm, Sarun picked up the belt, looked at me, and then gave a cruel grin, before folding the belt in double and placing it by his side.

My wife unzipped Sarun's pants and slowly helped him out of them. Sarun was wearing a pair of boxer briefs and it was obvious there was a large penis within them. My wife massaged his member through his underwear.

"Mmmm Sarun!" She exclaimed. "This cock! Let me take it out, Sarun! My husband needs to be reminded of what it really takes to please his wife."

"In a moment, my slut." Sarun replied. He continued to kiss her on the lips.

Soon Sarun removed his shirt revealing his impressive muscular physique. He seemed to have become even more muscular in the last couple of months. As Narges started caressing his chest and abs, obviously impressed by these masculine features, Sarun kissed her firmly again, while massaging her tits. My wife's chest was now heaving, and Narges was breathing heavily as Sarun continued to play with her breasts, even though she was still wearing her blouse.

"Stand up, Narges." Sarun ordered. "Time for you to strip. The slut must always strip before the master."

"Yes, Sarun."

True to his words, my wife was then stripped completely naked.

First came off the sari. Then the blouse. The petticoat soon followed, all of them at her ankles, as my wife stood there in just her bra and panties. Sarun wrapped his hands around her hips, and with one finger, raised and expertly clipped off her bra, and it flew off, freeing her huge breasts to pop into view.

"Turn around and bend over." Sarun ordered, as he pulled down my wife's panties, making her completely naked, exposing her now very wet pussy and her gelatinous buttocks.

"Yes, Sarun."

We all knew what was coming. As my wife turned around and bent over, exposing her bare buttocks to him, Sarun raised his hand.

SPANK!

SPANK!

I could see that the spanking was not soft by any means; he was really lashing my wife's buttocks with his hand with full power.

SPANK!

SPANK!

Yet Narges gamely took him on, and even as her ass cheeks reddened, she maintained her smile.

SPANK!

SPANK!

Sarun sat back on the sofa and snapped his fingers. Like a trained slut, my wife turned around, and knelt down in front of him. After a moment of enjoying his athletic body, she went toward his member which was the ultimate goal. Soon my wife removed his underwear, revealing his large, monstrous, semi-erect penis.

It is impossible to appreciate just how large Sarun's cock was unless you saw it in person. I can tell you it is at least 8 inches but that might not be accurate from me. I can only say it was huge. It was gigantic and Sarun wasn't even fully erect.

Narges immediately started licking the tip of this powerful cock and stroking the shaft. When Sarun became fully engorged, his penis now looked enormous. My wife continued to suck his penis, taking him deep into her throat while simultaneously using a free hand to masturbate her own clitoris.

I could tell that she was getting close to orgasm as her own body started to spasm and Sarun's breathing too became heavy.

"Sarun, please." My wife suddenly begged. "Please fuck me now, Sarun. I want to feel your seed deep inside me."

I felt incredibly jealous at that moment. This whole last month I had been begging my wife for sex and just this morning she ridiculed me for trying to even masturbate. And here she was, begging another man to fuck her unprotected, without condoms, right after she had sucked him.

Sarun turned to cast a triumphant arrogant glance at me.

"You see, cuckold." He taunted. "When you are real man, women actually need your cock. They are helpless. I am a real man, and you are not. Thus, as you can see, your slut wife is actually begging me for my cum."

He smiled, and I hated him all the more. But I could do nothing.

"Sahib, you are a real man, no doubt. I have a lot to learn from you."

I had to reply in such an abject and submissive manner. This man had paid off all my debts, and I still needed him to pay off more. There were extra debts that Narges had no idea about. Little did I know that Sarun already knew about it and was about to divulge it soon.

Sarun stood up, and Narges got on the sofa. Both of them were now fully naked, devoid of all clothing, and sweating heavily, and breathing hard. My wife lied down on the sofa on her back, and Sarun climbed on her in the missionary position. Once more he cast a triumphant glance at me, this time mixing it with a look of pity.

"I am going to enjoy fucking your wife, Fateh." He said, chuckling.

"Yes, sahib." I replied meekly. "My wife is for you to enjoy, sahib. After all, you have done so much for us."

"True." Sarun laughed. "And that's why... your wife is now my bitch, Fateh. I own her."

"Yes, sahib. You are our master."

In full view his giant cock easily slid into my wife's soaking wet pussy. I could see her labia minora stretch to accommodate his girth and she moaned in approval. Sarun started with a few slow stokes and my wife's helpless body started to respond.

"Oh, Sarun!" Narges was moaning. "I belong to you now. In every sense of the way. Oh, Sarun!"

My wife's body began to shake signalling she was approaching her first orgasm.

"What about your husband, Narges?" Sarun taunted her, as he plowed into her again and again.

"UNGH! My... husband! UNGH! I boss him around like a little bitch, Sarun." My wife answered in between the thrusts. "UNGH! Feel free to boss him around too, Sarun!"

As Sarun fucked her, Narges thrust her hips in perfect time with his thrusts maximizing her own stimulation. My wife reached up and massaged her own nipples adding to the sensations she was already experiencing.

I could see that her eyes were closed and as the first wave her orgasm swept over Narges, she yelled, "Oh Sarun! OH MY GOD! Sarun! Your cock feels so good!"

Narges convulsed violently as each swell of orgasm overwhelmed her nervous system. My wife actually got overwhelmed and slipped into a momentary period of unconsciousness. At that moment I could see the wetness at her groin grow confirming the authenticity of this orgasm. Sarun was still fucking her at a leisurely pace when my wife finally reoriented herself after what was clearly a powerful orgasm.

She looked at our master with passionate eyes and told him, "I love you, Sarun."

At that moment I was once again rocked with powerful and conflicting emotions. Sarun was obviously more than a good fuck for my wife. Yet here I was, watching my wife in the throes of an orgasm with another man, and getting humiliated, and still aroused. Narges was my wife, yes. But it was clear now who she really belonged to.

Narges reached up to Sarun's hips and pulled him into her. She was encouraging him to fuck her harder and he responded in kind. My wife moaned with each thrust as his member massaged her g-spot and other sensitive vaginal areas.

"What a slut!" Sarun commented. "Bitch! I am going to make you pregnant right her in front of your husband!"

"Oh, yes! OH YES! OH YES! Sarun!" My wife begged. "Do it! Harder! Harder! Oooooh! I feel my orgasm coming, Sarun. Cum in me please. Fill my pussy with seed. Make me pregnant!"

Sarun needed no encouragement, and he picked up the pace.

"Look at your husband, bitch!" He ordered. "And tell him you are going to get a pussy full of my cum."

Narges, in the throes of yet another violent orgasm, could hardly respond.

"H-h-husband!" She mumbled. "I... UNGH! I... am going.... UNGH! To get a pussy! UNGH! UNGH! Full of cum!"

I felt like a girl standing there next to his enormous cock. As he fucked her, he was even lifting my wife with it. How could I compete with him? I was so humiliated, my wife was fully ignoring me, making love to Sarun in front of me, completely not caring about my feelings.

"Oh, Narges, I'm going to cum." Sarun declared. "Cuckold! I am going to cum in your wife!"

"Yes, sahib. I am honoured that a real man like you is cumming inside my wife."

It wasn't like there was anything I could have done. Sarun was an alpha man, and he was going to take what he wanted. He didn't stop until he shot his seed deep inside my wife's guts. He always seemed to ejaculate a lot of cum.

I could almost see Sarun's cock spasm as I was intently watching him penetrate my wife again and again. My wife's body began to convulse, once again, as her second tidal wave orgasm of the evening overwhelmed her body. She arched her back and collapsed on her elbows as this powerful orgasm weakened her arms. I could see her vaginal muscles involuntarily contract around Sarun's cock giving him the pleasure I was completely denied this morning and encouraging the movement of his semen into her fertile uterus.

It was incredible, watching as he bellowed out, thrusted deep, and continued to fill my wife full of his seed.

After what seemed like an eternity Narges's orgasm eventually subsided. After several minutes, Sarun was sufficiently flaccid and removed his penis from my wife's wet cunt. I could see a large gob of his semen at her cunt and my wife could feel that it was there also. She and Sarun sat back together on the sofa enjoying their afterglow. They cuddled like experienced lovers and Sarun gently pecked her neck. Narges had that dreamy, well fucked look, on her face.

"Oh, that was so good, Sarun!" My wife gushed. "So intense!"

"I enjoyed it too." Sarun grunted. "A cunt like yours isn't built for little dicks, Narges! What you need is a real man to smack your ass and put you in your place."

"Yes, of course, Sarun." My wife laughed, and then finally turned to look at me.

"I still love you, Husband." She declared. "But Sarun here gives me earth shattering orgasms. And he is rich!"

"Yes, my dear." I replied. "I understand. Sahib is a real man. His cock is so much bigger than mine and he stays hard very long."

Both of them laughed.

"Hear that Sarun?" My wife grinned as she kissed her lover again. "My husband wants to watch you pump me full of your cum."

"Yes, my slut." Sarun massaged her tit. "Soon you will be in my mansion in Kolkata. I will fuck you in every room."

They kissed for a while, before Narges turned back to me.

"You say you understand who a real man is," My wife continued. "But we still have your insolence of this morning to deal with, husband."

I sighed and glanced at my foot. What else could I say!

My wife lazily stood up. She then walked towards me, and her hands reached up to grab my ear.

"Come." She said, giving my ear a firm twist. "Let's go to the corner."

Leading me firmly by the ear, my wife dragged me to stand in the corner. She unbuttoned my pants and lowered them down to my ankles, and then yanked my underwear down.

"Put your hands behind your head." She ordered.

I stood there half naked as she walked away. I heard some whispering and giggling and what sounded like the two of them making out again on the sofa. After about 10 minutes, she beckoned to me.

"Come over here, husband, and keep your hands behind your head."

I hated the position of being so exposed in front of my wife and her lover. I trudged over carefully to the sofa where they sat snuggled up next to each other. I was red in the face standing in front of them.

She reached over to and held my balls in her hand.

"Do these balls sexually satisfy me, husband?" She asked with a smirk.

I took a deep breath.

"No, my dear. I'm not able to sexually satisfy you."

"That's right. You're not man enough. Your little weenie can hardly fill me up, and you can't last for more than a minute." Narges giggled. "That's why I have Sarun here."

Sarun smiled as he fondled by wife's breasts and kissed her on the mouth.

"Yes, I understand," I replied.

"Again, you say that you understand, but then your attitude and behavior say otherwise. We're going to have to correct that, husband."

My wife stood up, and once again held me firmly by the ear. She led me to the dining table, leaving her man to relax on the sofa.

"Bend over the table, husband, assume the position." She ordered.

I bent over with my hands reaching across the table. I was going to get spanked by her, again.

At that moment, Sarun entered the room as well. I turned red in embarrassment as he watched my wife pat my bare buttocks.

"The cuckold is ready for a spanking, I see." He commented, and my wife laughed. I heard them kiss again.

"Husband." My wife grinned, as she caressed my ass. "Sarun is our master. In addition to fucking me, do you know what else he gets to do as the man of the house?"

I gulped.

"Er... I don't know, my dear."

My wife chuckled.

"Think about it, husband." She spoke. "When you behave badly, what does the master of the house have to do to enforce the rules?"

For the first time I felt a sense of terror, as well as flutters in my stomach, as I realized that she was talking about Sarun also punishing me. At the same time, I noticed Sarun had his belt in his hand.

His own belt, from his pants, that my wife had pulled down.

"My dear cuckold." Sarun grinned, as he swung the belt, while walking around to join my wife and standing beside her. "Do you know what I found out? About this house? About your rickshaw?"

I gulped again.

"Er... no... sahib."

"You are lying again, husband." Narges told me. "Sarun will punish you now."

My wife walked and stood in front of me, looking straight at me in my helpless state. I was not expecting this, but my little penis grew hard even as my buttocks throbbed.

"So, cuckold." Sarun's loud voice booked behind me as he raised his hand. "You always claimed you own this house and your rickshaw."

"Er... yes, sahib."

WHACK!

The sound of the leather of the belt on the bare skin of my buttocks sounded like a rifle shot in the silence of the jungle. Immediately the pain of a thousand watts of electricity stung my bottom as I yelped.

WHACK!

Sarun hit me again.

"You are lying. Or not being fully honest."

WHACK!

"Sahib, I am so sorry, please forgive me."

WHACK!

Sarun hit me again. The lashing was very painful. I could barely stand it and I started to fidget and tear up.

WHACK!

"You have more loans." Sarun said. "Did you not think I would find out? You have put your rickshaw AND the house as collateral. And the loan is in fact far, far more than they are worth."

WHACK!

"I am so sorry, sahib." I whimpered. "Please forgive me. I was going to get the money."

WHACK!

"You have no way of getting the money." Sarun declared. "What I am going to do... is give your house and the rickshaw to the lenders. And then pay out of my own pocket to finally settle your debt. Fully this time."

WHACK!

"T-t-t-thank you, sahib."

WHACK!

"In return, you will come to Kolkata next week. You and Narges. Ready to be my full-time slaves."

"Yes, sahib."

Narges then asked me to stand up. My buttocks were on fire and felt too tender to touch. It would be several days before I would be able to sit down, and over two weeks before the soreness was gone.

But something else was there that wouldn't be gone in two weeks. It would take a lifetime.

My status as a cuckold and slave to Sarun.

My wife's status as Sarun's sex slave.

We were now a slave couple in moder day India.