The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
The rickshaw driver and his wife move to Kolkata as slaves.
19.7k words
4.24
25.7k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 12/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers

Author's note: While adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver pleasure and has no other purpose. - Tarek

Hello. It is I, Fateh. The unfortunate fifty-two-year-old rickshaw driver, and husband of the beautiful, vivacious, thirty-two-year-old young woman called Narges. Yes, my wife Narges is younger to me by twenty years, and she is the eponymous Rickshaw Driver's Wife.

There is a reason why gambling is considered a vice in so many religions. I had been addicted to gambling my entire life, and my debts just kept on getting bigger and bigger. Finally, it all came to a head that my life, my wife, my property - I was in danger of losing everything. Here I continue the story of how I got out of debt, but at a very high cost.

My master Sarun has ordered both of us to continue the narration of how my wife Narges and I came to Kolkata to serve him as slaves and servants at his palatial house. If you haven't read the previous chapters, I do encourage you to read them to familiarize yourself with our predicament.

At the end of the last chapter, I had told you, dear reader, of how our master Sarun had returned to our lives. He had disclosed more of my debts to my wife Narges, which I had been hiding from her. This led to Narges angrily punishing me, and Sarun joining in the punishment.

This is an excerpt from the last chapter.

"Husband." My wife grinned, as she caressed my ass. "Sarun is our master. In addition to fucking me, do you know what else he gets to do as the man of the house?"

I gulped.

"Er ... I don't know, my dear."

My wife chuckled.

"Think about it, husband." She spoke. "When you behave badly, what does the master of the house have to do to enforce the rules?"

For the first time I felt a sense of terror, as well as flutters in my stomach, as I realized that she was talking about Sarun also punishing me. At the same time, I noticed Sarun had his belt in his hand.

His own belt, from his pants, that my wife had pulled down.

Thankfully I have not been punished again by Sarun since then. That was to change today.

A couple of weeks had now gone by since I had gotten that spanking by Sarun and Narges. During these last fourteen days, Sarun had treated my wife like one would treat a common street whore. Narges wasn't just a woman - she was there as a chattel, existing only to serve Sarun's each and every sexual desire. Sarun's fat big cock was constantly buried in my wife, spraying his seed deep inside her womb. He was a fit young man, and constantly horny. If his dick wasn't buried in her cunt, it was immersed in her asshole, or he was busy ejaculating in her mouth. Sarun treated us both as his bonded servants, and in particular my wife as his personal sex slave, and just did to her whatever he wanted.

And when I say WHAT ever ... I do mean whatever. He fucked her in the pussy, he fucked her in the ass, he spanked her on her ass, he slapped her across the face on her cheeks, he caned her on her buttocks, he ejaculated into her mouth, and so on. Whatever he would want, he would get. All he had to do was just order my wife. And of course, my wife willingly, compliantly, fully let him have his way with her.

For example, this morning, after a sumptuous breakfast. Sarun simply walked over to stand behind my wife and patted her on her big buttocks.

"Narges." He ordered, caressing my wife's large bum. "I want your ass. On this table. Right now. Bend over."

"Er ... yes, Sarun." My wife immediately acquiesced, but she had something to say. "I was just clearing the table, Sarun."

Sarun then turned to me.

"Cuckold." He commanded. "Clear this table. Now."

"Yes, sahib."

My wife, now bent over the table submissively for our master, watched with a chuckle on her face as I immediately obeyed and moved the plates and cups and glasses away from the table, knowing I was doing so for another man - our master - to sexually enjoy my own dear wife's rear end.

"All clear, sahib." I said, and Sarun nodded. He had a cruel smirk on his face, as he had made me, the husband of the woman he was about to fuck, meekly obey his commands like an ordinary servant. Over the years that I would serve this man, I would become very familiar with this trait of his. Not only was he not just content with fucking a man's wife in front of him, but he had to rub the poor husband's nose in it and constantly humiliate him.

Sarun then gently patted my wife again on her bum.

"Get ready, slut."

"Yes, Sarun."

Sarun then rolled up my wife's sari and petticoat, and in one swift move pulled down her panties. Narges was now bent over the table, helpless, her big rotund ass exposed to us.

"What an ass. Don't you think so, cuckold?" Sarun commented, and I had to agree. Narges did have an amazing bottom.

"Narges." Sarun continued. "From now on, you will not wear panties. You should realize that I may want you at any time."

"Yes, Sarun."

SPANK!

Sarun raised his hand and smacked my wife across her butt cheeks.

"That's for wearing panties."

SPANK!

Again and again, Sarun spanked her.

SPANK!

Narges just remained in that position, accepting the beating on her ample derriere. It was not the first time she was being spanked or caned by Sarun, and it wouldn't be the last.

SPANK!

"What an ass!" He commented again. "Bounces so nicely. Don't you think so, cucky?"

"Er ... yes, sahib."

I had to stand there helplessly watching this man spank my semi nude wife.

SPANK!

Sarun then unzipped his trousers, whipped out his rock-hard erect penis, spit on it a few times to give some lubrication, placed it next to my wife's butt cheeks, and like the boss he was, he took what he wanted.

"UNGH!" My wife cried out, as his penis entered her shitter. "UNGH! UNGH!"

As he fucked my wife, in the ass, hard from behind, my wife's expression said it all. It was as if Narges was born to please him. She was taking pleasure even through the pain of taking it in the ass.

"Oh, don't stop Sarun!" She murmured as the dining table started to shake violently.

"Oh bitch." Sarun grinned, caressing her buttocks. "We just got started!"

I watched as this powerful rich man continued to penetrate my wife's hindquarters again and again.

"UNGH! UNGH!" My wife groaned through the pain. "Oh, Sarun!"

"What an ass you have, my dear." Sarun grunted as he continued to fuck my wife in the bum, and his hands were now tweaking my wife's boobs through her blouse. "And some nice udders too."

"UNGH! Sarun ... UNGH! ... Do you want to finish in my mouth again?" My wife asked, as Sarun thrust into her, again and again. Incredible! She was getting fucked hard in her butt hole and she still wanted to take that dirty cock in her lips!

Sarun didn't say anything loudly but continued to tweak her boobs as he fucked her. He then bent closer to her ear and whispered something to her. I saw Narges nod, and then my wife looked up at me.

"Husband! Do ... UNGH ... do you know ... UNGH ... why I cheat on you with Sarun?" My wife asked me, even as Sarun buried his pecker deeper and deeper inside her rectum. "Look ... UNGH ... look at him! He makes me happy, and ... UNGH ... his dick is giant, and ... UNGH ... you can't even say a word in front of him! Even as he ... UNGH ... takes your wife's ass in front of you!"

What could I say! This man was paying off all my debts that were several times more than my net worth.

"Yes, dear." I could only abjectly respond. "I am so grateful to sahib for all his help with our debt."

"Our debt? Say ... with your debt!" Narges sneered. "Idiot! For this debt of yours, I am being fucked in the ass! Try not to cum in your lungi again as he fucks me! Like you did last night!"

I could only stare at the ground in shame and embarrassment as my own wife taunted me.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!"

Sarun continued to fuck my wife in the ass. I could see from his expression that he was close to climaxing. Sarun saw me watching him and spoke out.

"I have fucked many a pussy, cuckold." He declared. "But married pussy is just better, Fateh. Especially this one. What a slut, your wife! One of the best. You are so lucky. Such a great pussy."

Well, you are not fucking my wife's pussy but her ass, sahib. I nearly said that. But I didn't. Of course, I couldn't. Sarun liked to show his dominance over us, especially me, but his money was what was allowing me ... us ... to get out of crippling debt. So, when he said my wife's pussy was one of the best he has fucked, there was only one correct reply.

"Ji, sahib." I grovelled. "It is my honour, and I am so grateful for your help, sahib. Please fuck my wife whenever, however, you wish, sahib. You can enjoy my sexy wife's amazing pussy at your pleasure, sahib. Or her ass."

As you are doing now!

"I am, and I plan to continue to fuck your wife whenever I want, Fateh." Sarun gave a cruel laugh. "Her pussy and her ass!"

"Yes sahib, we are your servants."

"Oh, Sarun!" My wife suddenly moaned. I couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or pain. Perhaps both.

"Fateh." Sarun turned to me, even as he continued to bonk my wife. "Since Narges now has no need for her panties, from today I want you to wear your wife's panties at all times. You will not wear men's underwear, but women's' panties, just to remind you that you were not man enough to keep your own wife happy."

"Er ... ji sahib."

Narges, despite getting rammed in the ass, gave a small laugh when she heard that. I turned red with shame. I felt like such a wimp, watching this rich man powerfully thrust in and out of my wife's rear end, even as he was telling me to wear panties from now on.

"Oh, Narges!" It was now Sarun's turn to groan. "Your breasts and buttocks are so large and exciting. For so long ... so long ... I have fantasised about how your cunt would look and feel like. Now I can't believe that your own useless husband stands aside so I can fuck you. As he said - whenever I want! Your pussy and your ass!"

"I love you, Sarun." My wife declared for what must have been the umpteenth time. "Please fuck me. Please cum in me. Whenever you want, my love."

"Bitch! I am going to cum."

Sarun started to ejaculate. The table shook, and I could see him grimace and his buttocks clench as he shot his seed into my wife's rear end. He remained inside Narges for some time until he was fully done.

"Fateh! I just dumped another load in your wife." He announced triumphantly, as he withdrew his cock from my wife's ass. "I love how wet she gets even if I am not fucking her in the pussy!"

"Er ... yes, sahib. Only you can do that to her, sahib. Make her wet all the time, sahib."

I had to pathetically praise the man who just painfully fucked my wife in the gaand.

"I need some ass after breakfast, usually." Sarun grinned as he bent and picked up my wife's panties, and then used it wipe the slime off his cock. He then patted my wife again on her right ass cheek, and Narges stood up. Her sari, so far bunched up around her hips, now rolled down to cover her lower body fully.

"Thank you, sahib, for fucking my wife in the ass, and showing me how to do it." I continued to demean myself as both my wife and Sarun laughed cruelly. He then tossed the slimy panty towards me.

"Here." He ordered. "You can wear this before you go out."

"Er ... yes, sahib."

I reached out from under my lungi and rolled down my underwear. Then, taking a deep breath, I stepped into my wife's panties. Sarun and Narges laughed as I grimaced as soon as the silky-smooth panty touched my butt skin. I could actually feel Sarun's wet slime against my skin.

It was time for me to go to work. My final few days with my rickshaw.

"Sahib." I said, my voice in fully begging note, as Sarun zipped up his pants. "Can I make one request? You have already helped me so much, but I have one more thing, sahib."

Sarun looked at me curiously and nodded.

"Go ahead, cucky. What do you want?"

"Is it possible to save my rickshaw?" I pleaded. "I know my debts are high. But you are very generous, sahib. Please save my rickshaw."

Sarun laughed. It was an unkind laugh.

"What will you do with the rickshaw?" He asked me.

"Sahib, I will give it to my younger brother." I answered. "He has to rent a rickshaw to make a living, sahib. It will help him."

Sarun walked up to me.

"You have a wife, who also has a younger unmarried sister. You yourself have a younger brother." He snarled. "Yet you have wasted all your money on gambling, not caring about your family at all. So much so, that you are now dependent on a man's generosity ... me ... a man who is fucking your wife!"

I looked down at the floor. What could I say?

SLAP!

Sarun slapped me hard, even as my wife watched stoically.

"You abjectly thank me after I just humiliated you. I just fucked your wife's butt, causing her a lot of pain, and you just stood there, thanking me. You masturbate at night as you sneakily watch me treat your wife Narges like a bazaari aurat. What kind of a man are you!"

I was not even given a chance to respond, as Sarun slapped me again.

SLAP!

"I WILL save your rickshaw, but you need to learn that actions have consequences." Sarun thundered. "You are a man. Your main responsibility should have been to provide for your wife and family."

"Ji, sahib."

He said he would save my rickshaw!

SLAP!

"Yet, what have you done! Yes, I WILL save your rickshaw, but you need to be punished. I need you to take off your lungi ... NOW ... AND that panty that you just wore ... so you are naked from the waist down."

"I am sorry, sahib."

I tried to beg for his forgiveness. I knew he was going to punish me, and I knew I had to take that punishment if I wanted to save my rickshaw, but I also wanted to appeal to his better nature.

I did not even see his hand move.

SLAP!

He had slapped me, again.

"Take off your lungi, Fateh." Sarun told me, again. His voice was firm, unwavering. "Your wife needs to learn what a pathetic man she married. She knows ... but she doesn't know just HOW pathetic you are! I am going to show her now."

Embarrassed, and utterly humiliated, with both Sarun and my wife watching, I unceremoniously took off my lungi.

Sarun stepped forward until he was standing just in front of me.

SLAP!

It was a hard slap that sent me reeling back.

"Get on your knees, cuckold."

I had no choice but to kneel, semi naked, on the floor.

"Good", Sarun remarked. "Now get on all fours so I can kick your ass."

I had no choice again but to comply. I would learn, much later, that this was something Sarun did with all cuckold husbands. He loved to humiliate them every way he could. As if fucking their wives in front of the husbands wasn't enough. Almost all husband at some point had been naked, kneeling on the floor, only to be kicked in the ass by Sarun.

WHAM!

Suddenly I felt a sharp kick on my buttocks. It wasn't a hard kick or a brutal one, but fast, and it made me lurch forward and lose balance.

WHAM!

WHAM!

I was kicked a couple of times more. I remained like that, on all fours, on my haunches, half naked. Throughout this whole ordeal my wife said nothing. She even seemed to have a slight smile and a look of approval as she watched her lover bully her husband like this. I then hear Sarun unclip his belt from his pants.

LASH!

A sharp pain, like that of a sudden electric shock, suddenly rang through my buttocks as Sarun swung his belt.

LASH!

LASH!

"Stand up, cuckold." Sarun ordered.

Even though the pain, and the shame, I obeyed, but also decided to take the initiative in thanking him for the punishment.

"Thank you, sahib, for kicking and punishing me." I mumbled, as I got to my feet. "Thank you again also for agreeing to save my rickshaw."

My abject submission did not please him. I was slapped again.

SLAP!

"Say it louder. Say 'thank you sahib for showing my wife what a pathetic loser I am'." Sarun instructed. "Say it, cuckold!"

"Thank you ... sahib ... for ... showing my ... wife ... what a pathetic loser I am." I mumbled loudly. "Thank you ... for kicking me ... sahib. And for using the belt on me."

SLAP!

SLAP!

I was slapped again by Sarun, twice.

"You forgot to thank me for slapping you."

"Er ... yes, sahib." I stammered. "Thank you, for slapping me, sahib."

SLAP!

SLAP!

Mr. Sarun slapped me again, twice.

"Thank you, sahib, for slapping me." I repeated. "And thank you, sahib, for saving my rickshaw."

Sarun turned towards Narges.

"What do you think of your husband, Narges?"

In reply, my wife came and wrapped her arms around Sarun. She kissed him on the lips, and then turned to look at me with a sneer on her face.

"He is a loser, Sarun. A pathetic loser."

Sarun laughed, and then addressed me again.

"Before you head for Kolkata," Sarun told me. "You can go give the rickshaw to your brother, with the caveat that you tell him ... this rickshaw BELONGS TO ME! If, at any time, I am unhappy with you, I will take it back from him."

"Er ... yes, sahib. Thank you very much again, sahib."

Despite the humiliation he had just doled out to me, my gratefulness towards him for allowing me to save the rickshaw was genuine. It would make a big difference for my brother and his savings.

Sarun turned to my wife, who had just straightened out her clothes and was fixing up her hair and whispered something to her. Narges, now looking nothing like a woman who had been furiously fucked in the butt just a few moments earlier, nodded and turned to me.

"Put on your lungi, and then come with me to the bedroom, husband." She ordered.

"Yes, dear."

Forbidden to take my wife's name, I just had to say that. I nodded, and quickly put on my lungi, and followed my wife to our small bedroom. Narges pointed at the untidy bed, the result of a whole night's debauchery.

"You have seen his huge cock, husband." She snapped her fingers. "Now go get the bed ready for us. Sarun may want to fuck me later, after you leave."

"Er ... yes, dear." I nodded. "Um ... what do you want me to do?"

My wife made a disgruntled noise.

"Take the bedsheets and put them outside near the lavatory. I will wash them later. They are full of cum stains. His and mine."

"Yes, dear."

There was no hiding the damp areas on the bed that were dried cum. After every fucking, massive amounts of cum would leak out of my wife - Sarun dumped huge loads into her every time he ejaculated. He still wasn't using condoms. My wife had spent all night getting fucked while I had spent it standing outside jacking off as I watched.

"And you can put a chair in this corner." Narges seemed to read my thoughts. "That way, when you come back at night, you can jerk off while watching a real man satisfy your wife. You don't need to stand."

"Er ... yes, dear."

I hated the fact that I was like that - watching my own wife get fucked made me hard. Again, my wife seemed to read my thoughts.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers