The Ride of Her Life

Story Info
Rachel meets her perfect man.
1.6k words
4
18.3k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers

Rachel felt like screaming. Her life had went to hell within the past two days. First, she got evicted, second, her boyfriend of 2 years dumped her for her sister, and last but not least, she got fired because she wouldn't be the bosses sex slave. He was short, heavy, balding and just plain creepy. Not her type at all.

She dreamed of her perfect lover as she drove. He would stand well over 6 feet, be lean but muscular, hung like a horse, tatted up and dangerous. Obviously she preferred bad boys.

A loud screeching woke her up from her thoughts. She groans loudly as her beat up toyota completely dies on her. She cruises over to the side of the dark and deserted highway. Yelling obscenities at her car and almost sobbing, she slams the door open and scrambles out. Thinking to herself, what the fuck do I do now? She had been headed down to a friends house to regroup and get back on her feet. She flips her cell open and screams in disgust. No service! Grabs her purse and locks up her car and starts to walk.

A couple miles later, she hears the loud purr of a harley coming up behind her. The sound actually makes her heart thud harder but when it pulls up beside her and stops, she almost gasps. A tall, well built man sat astride the powerful machine, his long black hair flowing freely, his eyes a beautiful shade of green, almost the color of pine. His full mouth grins crookedly as he looks her up and down slowly.

She had only threw on a thin white halter style summer dress as she left her apartment and the thin material hugged her full curves invitingly. Her long wavy auburn hair cascading around her chubby but angelic face. Her full pink lips curve up slowly and her blue eyes flash with desire.

"Well, hello sexy. You need some help, baby?" his voice sent chills down her spine.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Feel like helping a lady in need, stranger?" Rachel replies quickly.

He grins and motions for her to get on behind him. She hurriedly slides on and cuddles up to his broad back and holds him tightly around the waist.

"The names Rafe, sexy. Hold on tight!" he shouts back to her and tears out of the gravel like a bat out of hell.

Her dress had rode up to reveal smooth milky round thighs, now clenched around her dream lover. The vibrations from the beast beneath her made her smooth pussy throb and soak the thin silk panties she wore. She moaned loudly as the fire in her crotch grew hotter and faster. Sadly two minutes later, they pulled into a service station and he stopped near the door.

Rafe kicked the stand down and helped her dismount. His roughened hand reluctantly let her soft hand go free.

"Well, baby girl, catch you later!" he yells back to her as he speeds away.

Rachel watches him disappear, a little sad to see that hunk of possible sexual delight fade away. She enters the station and goes about telling the man at the counter where to send the tow truck. He points her to the hotel across the street so she can rest and come back in the morning.

The next morning she wakes up and realizes her plump pussy is very moist. Her dreams the night before had centered around Rafe, her bad boy hero. Obviously, they had been of a naughty nature. She laughs and hurries to take a shower and head back to the station.

Grateful that her car was ready and shocked it was already paid in full for the repairs. She wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth so she hit the highway quickly. Wondering if the man on the harley had paid.

She had only been driving for about 2 hours when she spotted a tattoo shop. She turned into the parking lot quickly, getting the urge to treat herself. She exits her car and glances at the air brushed sign. The name was Pain and Pleasure.

She walks into the air conditioned shop and browses the walls of designs, finally settling on a pair of red cherries. Smiling wickedly, deciding to put it just above her slit in her pussy. Suddenly she hears a very manly chuckle behind her.

"Hey, baby girl. Your looking damn good!" Rafe smiles.

"Oh my, we meet again, my sexy hero." Rachel's soft laughter filling the room.

He grins and leads her to a room in the back. "You gonna let me work my magic on that soft body, baby?" his rough voice asks.

"Oh, you can work anything you want on me, sexy." Rachel replies, almost purring.

His eyes flash with desire and he shuts the door quickly. He locks it and turns towards her, his eyes widen and a low moan escapes his lips.

Rachel had settled on top of his desk, her creamy full thighs spread open wantonly. Her panties on the floor and her dress pulled up around her waist. She had her full tits cupped, her fingers pinching her hard nipples through the cotton.

"Oh fuck yes, baby! Get those big ass tits ready for me!" Rafe growls roughly. He strides towards her quickly and crushes his mouth down on hers. Their tongues thrash wildly together deeply. His rough hands tangle into her hair and jerk her head back making her moan into his mouth. He tears his mouth from hers and bites down her neck slowly.

"Fuck! Take me, Rafe!" Rachel screams as she rips his black tank top off, revealing a fine ass body, covered in tats.

He growls and pushes her down on the desk, quickly ripping her dress off and attacking her tits savagely. Biting and sucking hard on the soft flesh. His large hands travel down her sides to grasp her thick thighs and spread them wide. Her moans urge him on desperately, his mouth travels down her soft belly to her hot, wet cunt.

"Shit, baby, this cunt is calling my name." Rafe growls out before attacking her soft juicy pussy lips. His tongue delving into her sweet spot hungrily, moving it all over the velvet skin.

"Oh my god! Fuck yes! Eat that cunt, Rafe!" she cries out, her hands tangle in his mane of black hair, pulling his mouth harder against her and grinds on his mouth.

Rafe quickly rams two fingers up her cunt as he flicks his tongue on her swollen clit quickly. He feels her body tense and finger fucks her harder and faster. As he sucks her clit hard, her cum flows out over his hand. Her screams of release almost make him explode in his jeans. He stands up and hungrily looks at her messy pussy as he unzips his jeans, letting his fat cock loose.

"Rachel, baby, come suck this fat cock. I want that pretty mouth stuffed with my dick!" Rafe urgently growls.

Rachel quickly pulls his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. Wraps her hand around his cock and swirls her tongue around his enlarged cock head, cleaning the precum up quickly. She starts to bob up and down his dick like a pro, gently squeezing his heavy balls.

"Oh shit, yes! Fucking suck my dick baby!" he yells out and grabs her hair and starts to pump his cock deeper and faster into her hot mouth, making her gag slightly.

She feels him swell in her mouth and knows he's gonna cum very soon. Grabbing onto his tight ass, she shoves her mouth down and let's him fuck her throat hard. His loud animalistic grunts explode from his mouth as his cock shoots his thick cum down her throat over and over. He reluctantly pulls his eight inch cock out and pulls her up.

"God Damn, baby! That shit was fucking great!" Rafe exclaims before claiming her swollen mouth in a deep and passionate kiss. His hands grab her round ass and pulls her close.

She moans loudly, her whole body burning with fierce lust. She reaches down and strokes his cock back to full hardness. She suddenly breaks from him and turns to bend over his desk. Her huge tits pressed into his desk and her curvy ass sticking up at him.

"Fuck me now! Make my pussy yours!" Rachel demands.

"Yes! That sweet cunt is all mine!" he yells out as he rams all eight inches of fat cock into her tight cunt. Her scream of pleasure nearly drives him insane, he gives into the animal urges and fucks her cunt wildly, never slowing the pounding. Her ass and his stomach slapping together with each thrust. Their cries and grunts get louder and more urgent.

"Unh, unh, unh!" Rachel grunts louder, her cunt spasming as her climax floods her body savagely. Her cum gushes out around Rafes cock breaking his fragile grip on control. His cock explodes deep in her cunt, his loud roar sends a bolt of delight through her.

He keeps pumping in and out slowly, they gasp for air loudly. Eventually his cock slips from her well used pussy with a wet sound. His hands gather her body to his and walks to the huge couch in the corner. He settles them both into the plush cushions gently, and kisses her soft and deep. He gazes into her eyes deeply.

"Rachel, I'm not sure where you was headed but baby, you got to stay here with me. I can't lose you now." Rafe whispers softly.

Her eyes glisten with unshed tears, her lips curve into a smile.

"Rafe, nothing could tear me from your side. Now, love me some more" Rachel lovingly replies.

kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers