The Ring Ch. 03

Story Info
Chase fucks his mother's best friend.
3.2k words
4.5
185.8k
81

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamadude55
bamadude55
860 Followers

First off, I would like to apologize it has taken me almost two years to post the third chapter. I'm working on chapter four and plan to finish it soon.

*

The rest of Chase's trip was pretty uneventful as he was in a hurry to finally get to California and see his mother and sister. He drove all day and half into the night before finally arriving at his mother's home. Looking at his watch he noticed it was already 2:00 AM, not wanting to wake them, he parked the car in the driveway and stretched out on the front seat to sleep.

As he slept his mind was filled with erotic dreams. One woman after another would give themselves to him. Some were young, some middle aged, and some were old enough to be his grandmother. It did not seem to matter what their age was, they were all beautiful in their own way and it seemed their only desire was to please him. There were two in particular that turned him on more than the others but they never let him see their faces, There Was More To These Women Than Their beautiful bodies. There was something eerily familiar about them. They loved him more than women generally love their lover. He knew them somehow but he could not put a face on their bodies. He was about to ask for their names when suddenly he was awakened from his dream by somebody rapping on his car window.

Opening his eyes he realized it was his beautiful sister Melody. Before he could even sit up in the seat she jerked the car door open and jumped on top of him and started hugging and kissing him all over. He could feel his cock begin to harden and his mind began to whirl.

The visions were back and he could hear the voice speaking to him. "Go for it kid, she is one fine piece of ass!! I'll bet she has one tight pussy and it tastes even sweeter than honey!!" Hornica was telling him.

He did not want this. She was his sister and he loved her and he did not want to take advantage of her. He had to get her off of him and get out of the car in a hurry.

Practically throwing his sister off of him Chase spoke, "I love you too sis, just give a guy chance to wake up."

Jumping out of the car Melody grabbed Chase by the hand and began pulling him out of the car. "I'm sorry little brother, I'm just so happy to you. It's been almost six months since Christmas. My how you have grown, just look at you. Have you been working out? You've turned into quite the hunk." Melody exclaimed.

"Well thanks sis, it's about time you realized I'm not a little boy any more. I'm just as excited to see you. Of course, you are as beautiful as ever. Where's mom?" Chase asked.

Melody motioned toward the kitchen window and said, "She's inside making breakfast. She told me to come get you because it's almost ready. Are you hungry?"

"I'm famished, I'm so hungry I could eat horse." Chase replied.

Walking hand in hand, Chase and Melody headed towards the front door. Upon reaching the front door Melody had a sudden urge to hug Chase one more time. As she hugged him a strange feeling swept over her. She did not know how to describe it but suddenly, he wasn't just her little brother anymore. He was the man she had been looking for her whole life.

As the hug lingered much longer than a usual brother and sister hug, she felt his big cock pressing against her stomach.

She loved the feel of his hard cock against her belly. She wondered what it looked like and what would it feel like inside of her. She thought, ' my little brother has grown up in more ways than one'

Taking a step back, Melody cackled. "If that's for me I'm very flattered?"

Chase stammered, "Uh, uh, no, I'm sorry sis. I, uh, I, uh, just have to take piss. I wake up like this every morning."

Laughingly, Melody said. "Well then, you better go upstairs and piss because you don't want to be poking mom with that thing. It might go off."

Chased chuckled, "You might be right, you tell her I'm here while I'd take a piss."

As Chase bounded up the stairs, Melody went into the kitchen to tell her mom Chase would be down in a minute.

Chase bounded up the stairs and headed to the bathroom, unzipped his pants and started pissing. The whole time he kept hearing Hornica's voice in his head saying, "What's wrong with the boy, she's one fine piece of ass. She wants you. Go down there and give her what she wants, stick that cock I gave you up her ass!! She will love it!!"

'No, she's my sister and I will not do it! There is nothing you can do to make me! I just won't do it!' Chase silently thought.

Reaching down to zip his pants back up, Chase realized he still had a hard-on. He could not go downstairs in his current state. He would have to jack off first.

Grasping his big hard cock he started stroking it as fast as he could. The faster he pulled on his cock the harder it got. His cock look bigger than he'd ever seen it. It felt as if it was hard as steel and the head was turning dark purple. He needed to cum and fast.

Suddenly, visions were dancing in his head, he was fucking a young woman from behind. Her pussy was on fire, it felt as if his cock would explode into flames she was so hot. It was a lot like his dream the night before, he could see her body but not her face. As she started to cum, the young woman turned her hand and screamed. "I love your big cock in me, cum with me little brother, let's cum together!!"

Chase immediately shot wad after wad of cum on the bathroom wall. He felt like a pervert. How could he lust after his own sister? 'I must be a sick sonofabitch.' Chase thought.

Grabbing a towel he cleaned his cum off the wall then tossed it on the sink behind him. Trying to shake the wicked thoughts in his head, he descended the stairs toward the kitchen.

"There you are sleepy head. Let me get a good look at you. My how you have grown; so big, and handsome too. Come here and give your old mom a hug." Susan greeted her son.

As Chase walk towards his mother he felt his cock hardening at a rapid pace. As he hugged his mom he tried to keep his distance to prevent his cock from touching her.

Pulling back, Susan looked at him and asked, "What's wrong with you? That's not a hug. Now give your mama a real hug."

Grabbing Chase, she pulled him tight into her. Almost immediately, she felt her son's large cock pressing against her pelvis. Damn, he's grown up in more ways than one.' She thought

Chase pulled back from his mom and said. "I'm so sorry mom, I don't know why this keeps happening to me. It has a mind of its own."

Seeing the hurt in his eyes, Susan explained to him it was okay. She knew most young men his age had the same problem. She told him, " Don't worry about a thing, your home now. Sit down and eat, breakfast is ready."

Feeling relieved, Chase sat down to a feast of bacon and eggs and pancakes. The three of them carrying on trying to catch up on what each of them had been doing for the last six months. The conversation was light and Chase finally felt at ease.

He loved talking to his mother and sister. They were always there for him. When he wrecked his car last summer and broke his leg they waited on him hand and foot. He knew he could always count on them.

Just when he thought everything was getting back to normal his finger began to burn. He looked down and the stones on the ring were flashing simultaneously back and forth at a furious pace.

His cock began to harden at a rapid pace than the visions started flashing in his head. One vision after another, nothing but unbridled fucking was all he could see. Naked women were everywhere, two were sucking his cock while another was kissing him passionately and yet another woman had her tongue up is ass. He knew if he did not leave the room immediately it would only be a matter of time before he was fucking his mom and his sister.

Noticing the sweat dripping off his brow, Susan asked Chase, " Son are you okay?"

Chase jumped up from the table and exclaimed. "I'm sorry but I need to go for a walk!! I will not be gone long but what ever you do, don't follow me!! Hopefully when I get back I can explain everything."

Before the women could stop him he bolted out the door sprinting down the sidewalk.

Concerned, Melody looked to her mom and asked, "What's wrong with him? Do you think he's going to be all right? Should we follow him?"

"I don't know honey, we'll just have to wait and see. If he's not back in a couple of hours we will go look for him. He's at a strange age for young men. Not really a boy, yet not really a man." Susan told her daughter.

Chase ran until he thought he would pass out. Noticing a park bench, he sat down to think. 'What was he to do?' He loved the power the ring gave him but at would cost. He knew as long as he had the ring, his mother and sister were not safe from his lust.

His mind was whirring. 'What to do? What to do?' He kept asking his self over and over again.

With his head in his hands he remembered the words of the old shopkeeper back in New Orleans. "Remember my young friend, with great power comes great responsibility."

'Damn it to hell, I wish I would never bought this fucking ring! I'm cursed! I must get rid of it!' Chase thought to himself.

Reaching down he grabbed the ring and tried to pull it off his finger but it would not budge. The more he tried to pull the ring off, the tighter the ring felt around his finger.

As he was giving the ring one last pull he heard the familiar voice of Hornica in his head. "Try as you might but the ring will not come off your finger. Once you had your second sexual conquest with a woman, you and the ring became one. You will fulfill my destiny. Once you find my Queen I will set you free."

"You're Queen? What the hell are you talking about? Where do I find her? I just want this to be over!" Chase asked the demon.

"Don't worry, in due time she will find you. Until then my lust is your lust. You might as well enjoy it." Hornica answered.

Chase told him, "Alright, I guess I don't have any other choice but you leave my mom and my sister out of this. They are innocent."

"I make no promises. You will do my bidding or you will pay the ultimate price. I will turn your mother and sister into my slaves. Not only will they fuck and suck you but they will be whores on the street to finance my kingdom." Hornica warned Chase.

Resigned to his fate, Chase agreed to do what Hornica wanted. He would just have to stay away from his mother and sister as much as he could.

He started the trek back to his mother's house knowing there was no way he could explain what was going on. 'What was he going to tell her? Mom, I bought this ring in New Orleans and it makes me horny every time I meet a woman and oh and by the way it also gave me an enormous cock. That will work real well.' Chase thought

As he got close to his mother's house he noticed her next door neighbor working in her flower garden. She looked stunning with her cute little apron over her sun dress. She looked to be in her mid forties and quite exquisite.

Chase admired her shapely ass as it would sway to and fro as she dug her spade into the ground. She was definitely turned him on.

When Chase approached the small picket fence around her yard she turned her head around to see who was approaching. Chase saw see her Angelic face and he knew he was going to have her.

Introducing herself she said. "Hello, you must be Chase. I'm Clara Adams."

"Yes ma'am, that's me." Chase replied.

Clara went on, "Your mom has told me so much about you. I must say you look much more grown up than she described. I was going inside for a cold glass of lemonade. Would you like to join me?"

"That would be nice Mrs. Adams, I would like that very much" Chase replied.

"It's Ms. Adams and please call me Clara. Mrs. Adams is my ex mother-in-law. I sure as hell hope I don't look as old as that bitch" She chuckled.

"Oh no, you look just beautiful, I'm sorry I did not mean to imply you were old." Chase replied.

Laughing she said, "I'm just kidding you kiddo. Come on in and let's have that lemonade."

As the Clara ascended the steps to her house, he took a moment to admire her shapely ass once more. He thought to himself. 'If I fuck her maybe the lust will weaken enough for me to go home and reassure mom and sis everything is going to be okay. I'll make up some excuse, like I'm exhausted from the long drive.'

Chase sat at the kitchen table admiring her beauty while she poured two glasses of lemonade for them. As she handed Chase his glass he touched her hand and thought. 'You want me, I am your Master. You want only to serve me. When I ask; you will come, no questions asked. My desires are your desires. You will speak of this to no one. In public you will act as if we are just friends. Do you understand?'

Clara nodded affirmatively and said. "Yes Master. I only serve you, your desires are my desires. I will speak of this to no one. Take me Master, I am yours."

Chase set their drinks on the table and in one swift motion he reached down and swooped her off of her feet. He carried her into the living room and set her on the couch. He told her to undress while he did the same.

Chase loved the look she had when she saw his big cock. It was a look of pure unbridled lust. Like a crazed animal she practically ran to him and tried to devour his cock. He was afraid she might choke as she tried to swallow all of him. Her efforts were having the desired effect upon Chase suddenly pulled her from his cock and bent her over the back of the couch and began to slam his cock into her hard.

His big cock was stretching her womb with each stroke. It was not long before she started screaming incoherently each time his cock bottomed out in her hot inflaming pussy. She began yelling, "Fuck me Master, make me your whore, I am yours forever!! OOHHGODDD, OOHHGODDD never in my life have I been fucked so good! I'm Cumming!"

Her orgasm sent ripples of pleasure throughout her body. She was in ecstasy.

Chase was in a moment of depravity, he had no feelings for Clara, he didn't give a damn if she came or not. She was here for his pleasure. He pulled his cock from her, laid back and pulled her on top of him. He shouted, "Alright my whore, it's time for you to do the work! Make me cum!"

She could not disobey her Master, she must please him. As she straddled his big cock she began hurling herself up and down on his cock at a furious pace. He was thrusting into her fast and hard. There were times when she thought his big cock was touching her tonsils. Up and down, in and out, faster and faster, there was no love in their actions, just pure animalistic lust. Her only desire was to make her Master cum.

She felt the veins of his engorged shaft swelling deep inside her, she knew he would have to cum soon. As she increased her assault upon his cock, she couldn't control herself as her legs and arms were flailing about wildly as she came for the second time.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, "Unghh oh my god, Yes, Yes, Yes, Uhhh,Uhhh, Oh my god, Uhhh, Uhhh, I, I, I, I've never felt this good! Thank you Master, Ooohhh Nooo it's happening again, I'm Cummminnnnnggggg, Ieeeeeeeeeee!"

When her pussy clamped down on his cock, it sent Chase over the top and he started to cum. Jet after jet of his fiery hot cum sprayed the inside of her love canal. She thought she would might die as one orgasm after another sent tremors through her body.

The two lovers were screaming out in pleasure; when suddenly the front door swung open.

Susan had heard screams coming from next door, thinking her neighbor was hurt she ran as fast as she could to see if she could help. When she flung the door open, she could not believe the site before her. Her best friend was straddling her son's cock and mumbling incoherently.

Susan hollered!! "What the fuck are you doing? I can't believe it!! Fucking my son!! You fucking whore!! How could you? You're my best friend!!"

Clara jumped off of Chase and grabbing her apron, tried to cover herself and explain. "Susan I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. We were in the kitchen drinking lemonade and the next thing I know we were in here having sex."

Chase stood up and said to his mom. "Listen mom, it's not her fault, I was the one who seduced her. I didn't mean to hurt you but I needed the release. Please trust me mom this was the best thing for all of us."

"What the hell do you mean," She stopped in midsentence as she noticed her son's hardening cock. It was so big and hard and it was bouncing up and down in front of her like a king cobra ready to strike.

She was being drawn towards it. It's smell was intoxicating. She had to touch it. As she stepped closer and wrapped her hands around his cock, she gasped at its size and girth.

As she knelt before her son, she uttered these words. "Can I taste it Master?

Before Chase could speak, she took her mouth and wrapped it around his cock.

Chase hollered, " Mom NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

To be continued

...In due time.

I would really appreciate some help from any of the ladies who read this in helping me to impart a women's point of view into the rest of the story. Thanks

bamadude55
bamadude55
860 Followers