All Comments on 'The Rings'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
very good story-- one of your better ones

the wife's slow dawning realization that something is wrong was well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Weak!!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz Boringgggggggggg!!!

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
An enjoyable story

Nice clean consequences story which reminds me of thecelt's work. The interesting point is that there is no moment that you are in doubt about what is happening. The title gave it away and yet it kept my attention from start to finish! I agree with Harry's comment.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!

I feel this is your best and most realistic work to date. I am always on edge with your stories, cause I never know if they're gonna be a male bashing, wimp, ("whorror") story, or a feel good (kick the bitch to the curb) story. Keep'em coming.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Good story but little was new.

The story was well-written and flowed very nicely. But the only "new" aspect of the story was the method of discovery of the adultery. Clare had obviously been doing her thing for a very long time based on the way she could conceal her guilt and carry on at home, acting as if nothing had happened. I'm surprised there were no other clues; pussy being loose (from some of the highly-endowed partners), lack of interest in sex with spouse, especially for the 24 hours after each trip, maybe some derision and lack of respect. After all, here is the "house-husband" while she is out confronting the world in her stressful job . . . Yet she was somehow able to avoid all of those sorts of mistakes. I did enjoy the story and would like to see more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
life

that life not the bullshit some writers go on with she didn't care about her family just herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Disappointing

I m a fan but this was a cookie cutter tale with no drama nor originality. I await your next effort.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
She couldn't help herself?

Difficult to swallow that.

I am curious as to how long this has been going on. Also her reasons why. Did she ever feel any guilt? Obviously she was enjoying her excursions as she told him she was not ready to take a job that did not allow her to screw other men - well, not those exact words but that was the gist of it.

No fault state makes things less complicated although I have to admit I kinda miss the wrangling. Also I wonder if DNA testing might not be in order.

Thanks for sharing

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Well written but not a lot new

Still the story flowed really well. Sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Boring as fuck

She's a nympho? That was the best you could come up with? ANd I hate to break the news to you, but excepting abusive situations, the woman is awarded the children and a divorce is never issued so quickly. the wheels of justice grind SLOWLY. And for the record, how the fuck are their incomes equal if lardass is home all day with the kids?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Only one of a few that didn't turn my stomach

Was an OK read

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
next time don't mail it in....

..had all the right elements except character development. Don't even feel for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
average

no not even true. why do so many authors think cheating with no sex is erotic. no why does anybody think a story about a divorce with kids involved is erotic. just can't see the erotic point. with no explanation other than her being a sex adict placed in a single sentence for me this story is not really finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is no loving wives tale...

it's pure made up, fucked up bullshit. I'm sorry this kind of crap is wanted by some of these idiots on here....they want the divorce or they want her to get pregnant or they want the husband to get revenge. Nobody just wants it to be fun anymore.

what a bunch of ka-ka.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Under twenty words!

Blah blah blah... Like reading a newspaper account. Seriously no emotion, characters remain unknown and why mention kids.

Story could have read, wife had mysteries, husband got suspicious hired investigators, got report and divorce. And everyone lived happily ever after.

You wasted my time with pointless details!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
At least he had balls.

I'm glad you started the new year by writing a story about a man who wouldn't put up with a cheating slut wife. I hate wimpy assed motherfuckers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
and plural?

Now that shows love. Did he go after the man and all the men that she could/would name? Gladly, no ring through his nose with a leash to pull him.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Story was okay but language was formal/pompous; many typos.

Any story needs editing and this one needed more. Plot and action was fine to follow, but emotions were way too black and white and simplified. Looked like justification for revenge story and I find these very offensive.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Good story

Alittle more dialog would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow, what a nightmare, this is like the wife from hell, I pray to god that this kind of shit will never happen to me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why Rush?

You do a wonderful job of setting up the story but you rush to the ending. You need to spend the same time with the end as you do with the beginning of your stories

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
I agree, the end was very rushed

The build up was great and detailed, but the end was abrupt.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 2 because

There is no way she would not be given custody. When the woman is the primary care-giver the courts use that as an excuse for giving custody to the woman. However, when the man is the primary care-giver, the courts award custody to the woman. In a study of custody, covering an 18 month period in one county, unless the woman agreed to give the man custody, not one man was awarded custody.

Therefore, since could not be true the best I could give it is a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I think DWornock can't read.

It's stated explicitly by the husband's lawyer that the husband is the primary care giver. It' also implied by the fact that he stayed home and worked on his computer while the wife left for work. He gets the kids off to school, fixes them breakfast, and even offers to do his wife's laundry. It's also stated that the wife travels a lot and the husband is home with the kids.

I know that adultery is not considered in custody battles, but extreme promiscuity might be. The wife says she is being treated for nymphomania and that would imply that she is unlikely to have a stable relationship with one man, which would not be a good environment for kids. There is just no way she would get custody if the courts follow their own rules. We all know some judges make up their own rules, but if ever there were a case where the man gets custody, this is surely it.

So why DWornock's comment that the woman would get custody? Why bother with a comment on someone's work if you can't understand what you've read?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
father would get custody

but screwing the slut bareback after finding out she is whoring around is a no-no; what kind of care provider will he be if he is dying of AIDS?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TYPICAL

Its hard to have cake and eat it just like sharing each piece with clients/guest/paramours. TK U MLJ LV NV

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Only Your Attorney Knows For Sure

I'm not an attorney, but I do know that today most court systems use a number of factors to determine who should have full custody of the under-age children, but essentially they look at who is the primary care giver. However, it wasn't too long ago that a judge would unreservedly and automatically grant custody to a mother. Back then the only way a mother would be considered as unfit was to be proven a drug addict, physically abusive, or mentally/emotionally unstable (and even that was sometimes wasn't reason enough).

Since those times, fathers today have a much better chance of gaining full custody, especially when they are the primary care giver in the family. As the father in this story is. So no, it isn't a unreasonable outcome.

As a interesting point of fact, divorcing couples often privately negotiate custody agreements, and in many cases agree that the mother should have sole custody.

As far as the story goes, it was well written but as others have stated, a bit abrupt at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey....another great story

Hey Agena..... forget the critics. This is another great story.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Rethought My Position

I don't want to be unfair to Agena so first of all let me begin by saying that I enjoyed the story. It was well written and entertaining, as are most of that author's stories.

That being said, the main reason I chose to comment on the story was the usual annoying and idiotic comment by our old friend Dwornock. I think I've come to reassess my position in regards to Dwornock. Oh I still consider Dwornock to be a complete ass, don't get me wrong. The thing that I'm reconsidering is the proper response to that individual's tiresome and idiotic comments. I've come to realize that those of us who respond to the idiot are probably playing right into the game. I suspect that Dwornock enjoys getting a reaction from the rest of us. Either that or he/she has got to be the most stupid and asinine individual God has created.

At any rate, perhaps if we ignore the fool, he/she will go away. Again Agena, I beg your forgiveness for using a forum that should be for the purpose of praise and constructive criticism to dealing with a useless buffoon. As my late father was fond of saying, the best part of Dwornock no doubt ran down the crack of his/her mama's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Left her crying in the office ....

... Wow .. you really know how to make her suffer????? KISS MY ASS YOU WEAK ASS PUSSY ( WHICH IS PROBABLY WHAT YOU ARE YOU STUPID WHORE OF A WRITER!!!! ) FUCK YOU AND YOUR P.O.S. STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
caps lock is also known as

closet cuck lock. damn cocksmoking ass bandits trying to pump each other in the cornhole with tiny flaccid weenies, better they squeak here where they won't get bitch slapped though.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Re: ANONs average & Father custody

I agree on both commenters' points. Having bareback sex with a women you suspect of having trysts is awkward. However, using a condom with a wife who knows you're snipped is a GIANT red flag. Even the second time, when he is surer because of HER condoms, he cannot be positive she is diligent in using them or if they might have broken on previous trips (breaks actually happened in the tale)! Better to stick with upset tummy - barfing so she could hear it should have been EASY!

This is LitEROTICA! The tale is remarkably non-erotic ... even Hubby & Sweety's two sessions were, quite realistically, brief and 'married business-like'. Then we have a photo which suggests a 'strange' hand up her skirt. I think the most erotic part was the description of her LBD (no, this is NOT my fetish, it is a rating of 1.2 - using a 1 to 10 scale - on her cocktail dress)

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
You always deliver

Tx for all your tails keep them coming !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The stupid cheating whore was only sorry that she got caught

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well done story

to the point from the husband's side. wife is a slut. love the wives who say they used a rubber but admit to sucking cock and eating cum - you can get a disease that way too. will give you a 5.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Nymphomania?

I enjoyed this story until the nymphomania comment...this is merely a rationalization of her behavior & in no way any sort of mental condition. If she had undergone therapy to determine the circumstances that led her to cheat, that would have been a commendable attempt to move on.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
A bit too quick at the end -

That is my only negative comment on the story -

The other issue I have questions about is the woman herself - a more drawn out ending might have answered those - the nympho line does not not cover it.

The realities of custody etc were just fine - BUT readers ought to remember - there is no reason to ASSume all stories are supposed to be completely true or believable by all of us - they are stories after all - entertainment!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very good buildup. Well written. I would have savored it a bit more if this had included some post discovery dialogue between husband and wife. I love that kind of emotional exploration. The story ended as abruptly as the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK story

Seemed maybe a little cut and dry and some things could have used some more explanation, but overall, not too bad.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
another shrink story

Good story a little pat but reasonably done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmm, she didn't want the divorce....

for about a minute and a half, but soon rolled over quickly enough. Perhaps the pregnancy was a wake up call to the fact that the marriage could never be repaired. So, yes the marriage, and the story ends swiftly. I agree, that a little more emotional confrontation could have really helped this story to stand out, and that lacking it, the story is just another cheating wife vignette. My biggest problem however, is the supposed excuse of nymphomania. While this story seemed intentionally sparse on details, it never seemed that her married sex life contained any of the hints that a woman truly suffering with that would exhibit. So, bullshit! Perhaps it was even the author's intention to have the reader recognize her excuse as such a load of crap, but this really was just another slutty tramp, trying to get her jollies off, thinking that her husband's support would remain unending. I wish we had more descriptions of her, her past, her mindset, and such. Was she just a "cake and eat it too" sort of slut, or was the thrill of having a secret life reliving her single days enough to sustain her cheating ways? We will never know, because this author deprived us of adequate character development. Both of her, as to the why; and of him, as to the need to ask. Those were the main things missing that would have made this story better.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 FIND A PROBLEM...FIX PROBLEM

case closed, TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Extremely well written sad story of a failed marriage.

Although well written, I couldn't feel anything but anxious about the poor husband. The wife was given opportunities to evaluate her behavior by circumstances and subtle hints by her beleaguered husband. When children are involved, a marriage has much more involved in the depth and scope of responsibilities. I feel the author left a slight crack of hope in the story til the last trip dealt the fatal blow to a tenuous situation to the married couple. After the engagement of a PI and her leaving the house for the last trip, the author cemented the fate of the marriage. In spite of it so well done, I didn't like this story for numerous reasons. First of all, there was no revenge. Secondly, the wife was mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF

were is the revenge it this story, who gives a fuck if she's fucking around I want to see the revenge like beating the guy she is fucking and then getting the guys wife and fucking her and the sending a video to him. that's the stuff I like. sorry bud no stars for you

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Her Job

I would think her employer wouldn't take too kindly to her using company paid business trips as cover for her slutting around!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@DWornick

Why are you criticizing this story because you don't believe it can be true?

Besides the fact that, as others have stated, that fathers who are primary care givers DO often get custody, there is the fact that this is LW, where ex-Navy SEAL, computer and surveillance expert husbands are a dime a dozen! And you judge a story by how TRUE it is?

ROFLMFAO!

Rogn123Rogn123over 9 years ago
why would anyone want to see

The guy picking her up and fucking her get beaten up? She is in a bar not wearing a ring and wanting to get picked up. What has the guy done that warrants a beating?

iffarmeriffarmerover 9 years ago
This Cheating Wife Is Believable, Custody Is Not

It seems it is well known within the relevant professional communities that wives cheat. And cheat a lot. And for no particular reason, by their own admission. They don't have to have a reason or an excuse. And they can cheat without loosing any love or respect for their husbands. They really can be Loving Wives. They really do think they can have their cake and eat it, too. As a husband with a cheating wife, I do not understand it. As a scientist, I accept the objective observations.

The wife's explanation of being a nymphomaniac is just an excuse she is giving to the husband. She probably is not seeing a therapist, too.

Most states make Best Interests of the Child the official rule for awarding custody of children. Judges don't often follow it, though, awarding custody to the wife in the vast majority of cases, despite the facts of the case demanding a different award.

The husband is lucky to even get reasonable visitation times, let alone physical custody of the children.

With respect to the cheating wife, the story is realistic enough to be believable. Not so concerning custody of the children.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
to ROGYN

Because he was married and had two small children.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it seemed more like a newspaper article

or a police report.

mechanical?

or, a variation on a theme.

it was all there, young couple, 2 children, 1 parent has to travel for business. equal incomes. the non-travelling parent finds something just a bit off. which leads to P.I. which leads to divorce. the end

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
liked the story

and it may even be true. I think he at least owed her a sit down talk. anyone would that much for a drug addict family member. the divorce was necessary, as she already knew.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Cheating can need both a reason and an excuse...

The reason - might be as simple as "I saw them and they were so hot and I wondered what it would be like to have sex with them. "

But the REASON doesn't make the sex happen... that still requires the excuse...

And here's an excuse - "I couldn't help myself."

Reasons are true... excuses are just so much fluff...

She might have had a version of nymphomania... maybe... but it still required an excuse - and I didn't hear that...

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Nymphomania or Selfish Slut?

What's the difference. The only unbelievable part of this story is the she was a "good mother". Not likely: she was never home, she cheated on her FAMILY, she caused a divorce that would definitely hurt the kids, and of course she hurt the kids father. That by definition is a lousy mother! This is a common problem in these stories. Ever met a real cheater? Male or female: They are selfish fucks! They do not even care about staying with their kids or how their kids will fare in a divorce. Pure Shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Selfish Slut

Also a serial cheater. If she claimed she was a nymph their whole marriage was now in question. Are the kids really his? Has he been raising other men's children? Worse type of cheating cunt. She wasn't sorry for the betrayal. She was sorry she was caught! Hopefully she catches a horrible std.

Damn

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Sobbing

They always cry when they are caught!

If it bothered them that much they wouldn't do it in the first place!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
rushed

The story feels very perfunctory, it could stand being fleshed out especially the last part suffers from the classical 'telling rather than showing'.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
Feel like I am back in the military

Getting a report from an operative. Just had next to no feeling or emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT who reads everyone of these and then votes 1

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
What can I say except..............

Where the hell is the revenge in this story HUH ?

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
a little burn

Her account had increased. If the increase was due to additional deposits beyond the inheritance, I would have gone after my 50%. Any and all information I received from the PI would become common knowledge to all friends and relatives. As a writer, maybe when the rubber broke and she was impregnated ,she also came down with herpes. Any and all wives of her fuck buddies would all be notified. The whore deserved it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
2nd read and it's still good

I couldn't remember it, so I re-read it. I think that the story is too pat. Everything fell into place. The fact that she may have shed a tear on the way out, is understandable if what she has said is true. Why would it have been so hard to tell her husband of so many years that she has a case of Fuck a lot. Why didn't he figure out that his wife loved to fuck, wouldn't it have been evident when she was home, or when they went out? It just seems to pat of an ending. Then there is a question as to why didn't she try to talk to him the whole time waiting for the divorce, if she loved him, which I don't recall her saying.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Sad tale that was well written.

Doesn't waste time getting rid of the cheating cunt. And doesn't hinder her visitation with the kids.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Kind of short and bitter

Looks like you banged this one out in an hour or so.

The method of uncovering the deception was unique and kind of wasted on such a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
doesn't work

her excuse for cheating is nymphomania, why not try to fuck husband to death before cheating?

wouldn,t nymphomania be apparent before the marriage? a husband would notice if his mrs was permanently horny! wouldn't he?

its not nymphomania! its cheating skank syndrome, a very different affliction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story, seems more like real-life experience...

This is a good story and you're a very good writer. The story was simple, clean, flowed well, characters fairly well fleshed out. I've never been divorced, but I figure they go mostly like this story. The husband or wife discovers the cheating and then decides on whether to reconcile or divorce. No ordering of miniature cameras and phone taps, scheduling a humiliating reveal at company party or family reunion and the cheated spouse didn't win the lottery a few days after the divorce was finalized. The other stories might be fun, but this one has it's place too. Thanks! 4 stars.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
Nymphomania does not explain it

Nymphomania is a mental disorder marked by compulsive sexual behavior. Compulsions are unwanted actions, or rituals, that a person engages in repeatedly without getting pleasure from them or being able to control them. In the case of nymphomania, people act out their compulsions by engaging in risky behaviors such as promiscuity.

Looked up what nymphomania is. She could not have controlled the compulsion enough to only be whe she travelled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why bother

Identifying one lover when nothing was done to him

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Xzy89c1

I agree, if she was so nympho, how can she control it when she's home?

Plus, she plans it, packing the sexy dress and undies, goes to the lounge without her rings. And wearing the anniversary necklace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some writers just don't do their homework.

I've read too many stories that brings bipolarity, depression or, in this case, nympho as a reason to cheat. Sad they don't bother to research a littlebit about what they're writing about. A good story (not great, not bad) following the basic pattern of cheating wives subject

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NOT ENOUGH PUNISHMENT.....

The slut didn't get burned enough. She had the good job, she should have paid him alimony since he was the primary caregiver for the children,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Stories Are Well Written

But there seems to be something missing. Her reason for cheating on her husband, how she came to be a nymphomaniac. How can a wife profess to love her husband and children and yet live the life of a prostitute away from them.

Humiliating the husband seems to be the focus of many of your stories. One wife got off of deliberately getting pregnant by her lover and having her husband raise the child. Then she got off on making her husband clean her up after having sex with other men. Now a wife leads the life of a prostitute every time she left home.

Some women get off on having sex with as many men as possible. Some are spurred by having sex with husband's friends, coworkers, competitors or even brothers. Some get off on having the kind of sex she denies her husband. Some enjoy denying her husband sex while she is enjoying it daily with others. And some women like to blatantly cuckold their husband before people who know him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A nice new take on discovering the affairs

Other than that, the story is some well-travelled ground.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

I liked it, but the two paramours he had the goods on - he should have sent the CD/Pic's to their wives. Obvious they were just as bad CHEATing too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You get one good story

Out of every 10. This was not one of them.

phil2213phil2213over 5 years ago
It felt like a very wimpy tale

The husband was in fact reactionary to the wife rather than being more proactive. Like presenting a hardcore ultimatum or warning with Express counseling. The wife seemed only concerned with being caught not the betraying act in of itself. I didn't like the story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Nymphomania my foot

Agena likes to use psychiatrist terms. This is not nymphomania as it was obviously limited to character's trips. It seems just a regular case of promiscuity. Strange it was not noticed before the "rings episode" because a woman that would be picking up random men for sex on her trips does not appear to be very cautious. For one thing this activity could have ended up real bad for her, not just by somebody stealing her purse but also by running into a violent predator. Good story though. I like Agena's stories, too bad he is gone.

Pappy7Pappy7about 5 years ago
Not bad.

About the nymphomania. She never produced proof of that diagnosis so we can't blame the author for using that as an excuse. His character used it as an excuse. Not a nympho, just a slut. Quite a bit of difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What crap

I doubt he ever lov d her anyway. To just give it up without finding out why is total bullshit. He is not a marring kind of man

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not bad

But way too easy on the cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
to anon 02/22/19

and what is a 'marrying man'?

some sad lil' manlett that has a 'long talk' about the reasons she cheats on him?

what in the fuck would her excuses do to ease his pain?

he found out his wife was a liar, disrespectful, and he even gave her one last chance to stop and confess. He's already a bitch for extending that olive branch. And you're a cuckold for thinking marriage involves a man bending over backwards for a woman that wont put in the bare minimum of effort.

of course she wants to fight for him, now that she loses him! now that her lies were exposed! i DATED a nymphomaniac once. she was young and ALREADY seeing a psychologist. She wasn't just randomly fucking dudes. She was 21 and more of an adult than this cheating slut that gets knocked up with other men while having kids, a career, a loving husband, and a mortgage! She WANED to cheat. She WANTED to betray her husband and family! And now her family no longer wants her!

face it cuck, the only reason you're so hard on the husband is because you are DESPERATE to love even one woman. You'll treat her like a literal god. Because, let's face it, you don't sound like a lady killer. You also don't understand love. Love isn't eternal, it's a chemical reaction brought about by HARD WORK. Husband put in work, wife didn't. She god fired from her JOB. Men and women get married and DO WORK to keep that love cocktail of hormones and endorphins going strong.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Re: Nympho on Trips

It seems to me like an alcoholic. They're sober at home, only go on benders when they're away from home? Doesn't seem likely to me. If anything, with more time at home than on the road, she would have a harder time controlling it at hime than on the road! She travels once a month for two or three nights, so she can control her nymphomania for over three weeks at a time, but can't for two or three nights?

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Nymphomaniac trite excuse for cheating

Why not came up in past seek treatment then

Why only when traveling

Not enough punishment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
DNA

I'm sorry but if it were me. The first thing I would have done would be to check the DNA of the children. Just for peace of mind.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I agree with the last comment

DNA test are in order

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You need

a proof reader. Lots of mistakes that should have been caught before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She had a form of nymphomania?

A whore? 😄

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

I agree with previous anon. Her problem was nothing but being a whore. Awfully gentle burn.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Ho Hum

Another typical Agena story. Pretty vanilla with an anticlimactic ending.

Agena has some interesting LW storylines but the endings just seem to be a non-event.

She gets caught, is served and they divorce. End of story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Pretty standard cheating story

This story probably more closely indicates what would happen in a bad marriage. Just can't believe he wouldn't have noticed some odd characteristics earlier. No, she is not a whore. Whores are working girls, leave them alone. This woman is a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now that is more like it!

You are finally writing a story about the real behavior of a cuckolded man. No messing around -- kicked to the curb. As it should be.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
About Time!!!1

Thank you for finally letting the husband have some BALLLS!!! BTB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Claire

Other wise okay, but I don't think he could get custody of both kids so easily! All laws and judges are sympathetic to the woman whether adultery is established or not

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
Bunch of boring stories.

Wife cheats. Hubby finds out. Divorce occurs. See that didn't take many words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About time!!........

Well, a story that didn't have the poor cuckold eating out her cheating cunt.. I would never even think about doing that when knowing she had been riding some assholes cock.. Why do so many of these authors write that shit in these stories is beyond me!!!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to be a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Why do most guys make sure the wife is fired .. That just means She gets more in Alimony . Make her work for a living .. But what really hurt this Story was No Punishment to the Husband .. Let The Cheating Husband get raked over the coals .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I call BS

on the nymphomania. Just another corruptable female shrink trying to excuse the wifes cheating. If she had the urges, she could have enlisted husbands help or seen a doctor on her own. Only after being caught does she look for help. fuck her. need to drop a dime on the men he knew the names of to their wives, misery loves company.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

2 from me - repetition.....repetition......repetition etc........

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

A good story.

The only thing negative about this story

is that it's short.

The plot is tight and good,

with no important questions unanswered.

Some more recent writers would do well

in reading stories like this one.

It never hurts

to experience quality writing.

Top ratings from me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous