All Comments on 'The Rings'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Can't remember....

if I commented on this before. I remember reading this before halfway through. My current thought is since it's a no fault state in this story; I wouldn't have let it go as far or used a P.I. (Why waste the money?) I would have just taken the briefcase to the kitchen table, called her to come to there, open the briefcase, pulled out the condoms, and then simply state that I would get a divorce lawyer in the morning. There no way I would have had sex with her ever again if I were in that situation.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

A normal man, upon finding his wife had lost her rings while she was dancing, would flip shit and bring about a confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Telling her new boyfriend about her past behavior is the act of a fucking asshole.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 3 years ago

The plot is pretty realistic I thought, though I suspect in real life the parts are reversed.

Nymphomania is often mentioned but I have yet to see one in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but way to short on detail. The author writes a lot of these type of LW stories where adultery s discovered and hen divorce. There's no real explanation of why wife cheats , no family involvement etc. like you get in other stories. Very much straight to the point stories. The author hasn't published anything of a number of years which is a shame as they are a good writer. I do prefer the authors stories where the husband and wife get past the cheating and reconcile.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Hubby had enough info.! He should have nipped it in the bud earlier! I enjoyed the pay backs!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As for professor x comment below, studies and statistics now show that in the last 20-25 years , female infidelity has incr see three fold while male has remained static. The same with female domestic violence. We have achieved parity, however the laws and public opinion still,favor females, and judges still routinely rule for the wife,regardless who is the offender. Modern women are developing the attitude they are entitled to extra on the side since female sex capacity is so much higher and no man can keep up. Pay attention as society is going down the shithole and the subjugation of men has begun

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story, as they say what goes around comes around. You can always trust but you always a need to verify and if there is any doubt take the necessary steps and that he did and kicked her ass to the as he should have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Calm down people! This is Literotica after all. It’s open to stories and it takes a lot of work to write. That said- Enjoyed the story and appreciate the effort. Have been trying to put some stories together without success. Those anonymous comments filled with vitriol make me wonder why do they read and viciously dump on the efforts of other people?

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

I agree with other commenters. Stories are all very formulaic, with next to no emotion in them. But then again, pretty much every story i've read on literotica gives the characters the emotional breadth of a tea spoon. Seriously, it's like they all copy each other and don't read any other books to learn from.

On a different note, why does the husband in stories like this always let further adultery take place after he already knows it happened? its just too stupid to be believed.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

His getting custody IS believable since he's the primary care-giver and she travels a lot, but her having to vacate the house before the divorce is adjudicated is not. Since a cheated on husband who loses the house is expected to continue paying the mortgage, why doesn't she have to at least pay part of the mortgage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: comments. "Nymphomania" is a myth. Yes, today women initiate domestic violence a majority of the time and are more adulterous than men. No, women do not have more "sexual capacity" than men. They have less libido and are less orgasmic during sex, on average. They only have more capacity if you fill them up with lube and get them to lay there and take it. That, of course, has nothing to do with sexual desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical wife cheating story, but a good read I enjoyed it.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

Four stars, for the cute business with the rings. But again, no history, none of the Q&A which seems obvious. Why? How long? No guilt at all? Needed development IMHO.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I did enjoy it for what it was. The ring thing was great though.

As for the drivel spouting idiots below, no women still have not caught up to men cheating...currently and for the last few years thats a rightwing wet diapered pile of outrage, mostly because they've always looked down on women and dont like them getting all uppity these days thinking that they're people.

Factually speaking women still lag behind men when it comes to cheating and no women still arent causing domestic violence more than men. Their numbers have increased on both of those but they still come in second. Check you misogynistic idiocy as the door kids.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Meh. No emotion. Reads like a police report.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad story 3⭐

As for the commenter iameasel, don't get your woke panties in a bunch. You obviously are a typical selfish Republican hating Democrap feminist that obviously speaks without doing any detective work.

Hey miss high and mighty, what are you doing on a site like this anyway?😂

bookmadcatbookmadcatalmost 2 years ago

A couple of good ideas, but to me there's no depth to the story, it's like reading a report of events; it's a good outline of what could be a great story but it needs extra " meat on the bone "

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much depth of emotion. It read more like a business report than a story.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

An incredibly stupid story, finds out she's cheating, asks himself "Is she going bareback or using protection" Who gives a fuck? Then you have the standard, wimpy make love to her after you know she's betraying you. This guy was begging to get cheating on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story reads like a shopping list.? Absolutely no depth of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Basically a copy of many other WL stories; except It was dry and routine.

Like they say; to sell something in Johnson County KS it has to be spit and polished presentation.

Well that said; I gave you a rating of 3. Please keep improving your writing.

lover1953lover1953over 1 year ago

A little too dry and surgical. I like the plot line though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here is what I think of all stories on this site:

EVISCERATE ALL CHEATING BITCHES. PISS ON THEIR ASHES!

Lead a good life; it goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So glad he kicked her to the Kerk I hate cheaters (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lack of emotion --- results from endless repetition.

}{

"Like she did a thousand times before" Love Her Madly -- The Doors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"we were divorced became final in six months"? Huh?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"I would allow visitations but my goal was to have full legal custody." - Visitation is usually court-ordered. He would likely get physical custody, shared legal custody.

\

"The lawyer said I would be within my rights as custodian of the children to ask for that." - But he's not the custodian until the case is adjudicated.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He was far too kind toward the adulteres. BTB.

jopstorm1945

Sumnut96Sumnut968 months ago

1 of the story tags says "revenge". Ummmmm... where is it? All I read is he found out, got proof and ditched the bitch. 4 stars. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Male POV. Compartmentalized, organized, efficient and done. Whats love got to do with it?

Pappy7Pappy75 months ago

As usual when a psychologist is involved there is always an excuse why the perpetrator of the dastardly deed is never to blame. I would guess they are taught in school that a patient cured is a customer lost. So it is never their patient's fault, the devil made them do it.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

sorry but he let her off to easy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing. She didn't even take a break after the Rings incident. She was mentally diseased. How did he get the kids? Guess I missed something.

trucker1965trucker1965about 1 month ago

Very, very weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Love these Americans with their use of psychologists to medicalise their behaviours and decisions.

For a country that believes in freedom and freewill they sure don't act like it.

She did it because she could, she thought she'd get away with it and it would make no difference. Like all such behaviours she got off on it, it's human nature to enjoy thrills.

Stop using therapy and psychologists as a re-education tool like some backward commie state.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous