All Comments on 'The Rings'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 19 years ago
liked it

what made this story really great was that it was written by a female. lots of men, myself included, are aroused at the idea of watching their wives - its really cool to think about a wife willing to perform that.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

Loved it what made this great was its honesty, this was something her husband wanted and she gave it to him because she loved him. She did nothing to be little him, cuckold him or make him a wimp. She did it for pure love

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Real Love

If you really love someone enough to watch them get the sexual excitement that you can no longer give them - you must either not respect each other and / or you are sick. If you are a husband who wants this submissive watching how must your loving wife feel about you? Can she respect you or will things never be the same for either of you or do you care? Man oh man, now this is erotic stuff!!!

Ah, it's just a story - bring on the bigger or black cocks, gangbangs, video's and bastard kids - the more depravity - the more the more the more - hmm - gee it seemed so real.

Well back to the lovely Kathiie - now what sweetie - jump up here on my lap and tell Rufus what your husband wants now in the name of love?? Listen my bitch, have I told you that you and he are just so sick - not hardly erotic! Rufus still feels awkward for the way he watches our lust with only true love for you and what you subject yourself to - to mindlessly sacrifice yourself just to make him happy and manifast your deep love and respect for each other in this absurd fashion?

See, it can be so real,entertaining and like onto life itself!! Although, perhaps you can do better than cockolding or can't you?

slowpokingslowpokingover 19 years ago
terrific

Nicely done. I especially like the way you paint the woman's character. She's quiet, calm and collected. Sure, she's acting slutty, too, but I like to think a woman can know what she wants sexually and how to get it and still be graceful. In fact, there's nothing I find sexier.

About the jerk that blasted you -- it's too bad he can't stay out of a section that he so obviously has issues with. Personally, I don't like BDSM, but I don't condemn the people who do. I just don't read those stories. I hope you are encouraged to write some more, Kathi. I'd also love to hear about your interest/experience with the subject.

techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
Excellent Work

Excellent story, Kathi; I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

I love your sense of reasoning Kathi.

"He sees the look on her face and in an instant he realizes that she is not doing this for him. She is doing it for the man she loves. The man she is looking up at. The man taking the photo. Her husband."

Right at the end you write the truth ~ the whole truth. You made me smile.

Ron

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful well written story of a comon theme. Prose and caracters set it above most. The only problem was that it was too short. You should have treated us to the whole night,their ride home, and their enjoyment of the photos on other nights. Do they do it again with the husband picking up a lonely woman

Will have to check out your other stories.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77about 17 years ago
Distracting

The "present tense" was very distracting in this tale. There's a reason narratives are commonly written in past tense.

A JA Jover 15 years ago
More, More

I would have loved a longer suduction in the lounge and a continuation of their activity in the hotel room with the husband joining in, but nevertheless, excellent.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Simplicity . . .

. . . is good; I like it that way. I've admired the way you have handled your longer stories, but was looking for a quickie tonight. This one was nice and sweet.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Nice and Sweet?

I'm sorry. Bob I don't see things the way you do. All I see is a wimpy cuck who gets off having his wife fuck other men. I say it's disgusting and men who enjoy this are not men. They are diseased eunuchs. Fuck 'em.

racfguyracfguyabout 10 years ago
I cannot understand

how a man could allow, let alone encourage, his wife to be with another man. When my wife and I were engaged, she had a one-nighter with some asshole. It made me go nuts - almost dumped her. That was over 40 years ago, but it still upsets me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Would the critics of this type of story just bugger off

Once again, the anti-cuckold, anti-voyeur, anti-fooling-around trolls latch on to a story and stand on their soapbox to deliver their eternal cries of, "I can't understand!", or "You are all cuckold wimps", or whatever else they choose to scream out. You know what these stories are like, so all you are doing is just grasping the opportunity to either vent your own issues or just grandstand your own ego. Piss off.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Not my cup of tea, but that last few lines make the story. Very insightful. Thanks for the offering.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
LOVE,THEY SAY, CAN BREAK MOUNTAINS ......

...... & moral grounds too, or so it seems. lol.

I usually don't enjoy this theme & yet I read it . I waited for the 'Kathi Twist' till the end , the moment of redemption, & there it was,

" Her wedding and diamond engagement rings glow in bright contrast to her tanned skin as her hand caresses his groin. A camera flash illuminates her face. He sees the look on her face and in an instant he realizes that she is not doing this for him. She is doing it for the man she loves. The man she is looking up at. The man taking the photo. Her husband."

Whatever floats their boat ,until they keep floating,together.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
I don't get it, and this story doesn't explain it

Why would any loving husband get off on his wife having sex with anyone else? The idea is foreign to most people, and that is why it is such a strange and difficult basis for a story. And what wife would want to have empty sex with someone, that she doesn't enjoy, just to please her husband? There is a word for a woman who has empty sex to please someone else. That word is whore. Why would a wife want to turn herself into a whore for a husband that wants to give her away? And why do people fantasize about it? There's no passion here, as there is in at least the good cheating wife stories.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 6 years ago
Well written.

Could have been longer to flesh out the characters a bit, but not really my cup of tea.

Probably too old now to understand what drives a man to coerce his wife into having sex with another.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Never ends well

The husband will end up alone. They all will get some STDs and frankly, it's just not sexy.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
More

More bullshit even than the old "the check is in the mail", is the "true love means letting your wife fuck someone else if it makes her happy". What a pathetic excuse. If you don't do it for your wife, let her have the divorce and try taking care of herself for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Again

Though voyier is an erotic act as most men wouldike to watch a hot woman have sex and then perhaps they can join in.

This story is just a other stupid husband with cuckold / hot wife fantasy. In the real world this fantasy never ends well. Why would a husband help set up, encourage his wife to meet handsome, tall, muscular or toned, big cock alpha male. Who fucks his wife senseless and then seconds up secretly having an affair and leaves husband for a better who will not share her !

Come on writers surely you can come up with something better than this ! ?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - I could not get past these words in the 14th line "I have wanted to watch you with another man". I am an alpha male and I feel that no normal human being would EVER want to watch the love of their life, in a sexual embrace with another human being. I find these words to be extremely repugnant. My immediate personal response to seeing something like this would be anger, plus possible violence and most definitely revenge. Therefore, I do not even understand the concept of the terms cuckold, sharing, swinging, swapping or voyeur being acceptable to any sane individual. So the people who get off on these kinds of situations must be significantly mentally challenged and should probably be in a secure institution somewhere near the Arctic circle.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

to nixrox

you're too wishy washy to be an alpha

olblueyesolblueyes18 days ago

lololol,,cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous