The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

"He did." Noboru's face was the most solemn she'd seen yet.

"You met THE Admiral Yi Soon Shin?" she whispered in awe.

"I was lucky enough to call him my friend for a few years." He smiled sadly at his memory. "He was an extraordinary man."

"How did you get to know the Admiral?" Angela couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"After you died, I needed to atone for my failure to protect you. After learning the language, I returned to Chosun to warn the Admiral about Toyotomi's invasion in the hopes of preventing it. Unfortunately, people paid very little attention to his warning but I offered what assistance I could with my knowledge."

"Like what?"

"Well, Toyotomi was enamored of muskets and many of the soldiers were equipped either with that or a traditional sword. The soldiers of Chosun were a bit nervous about this weapon. Initially they thought it was some sort of magical weapon that killed if you just looked at it. I was able to explain to them that it wasn't magic, and once they understood the technology and saw that its range was so limited, they stopped being so afraid. In fact, their arrows were far superior in terms of accuracy and distance. Also, as I'm sure you know, samurai often wear masks to make them look more intimidating. This was also explained to the Chosun soldiers in advance so they would not be shaken upon first seeing the enemy."

"Holy shit, you HELPED Yi Soon Shin?" Her face had taken on a dreamy expression, almost as if Noboru had described knowing a modern day celebrity.

"I suppose I did, yes." He couldn't help but be amused by her wonderment.

"Did he believe you when you came to warn him?"

"He did. But his staff did not, and it took many years before they believed my motivations for helping them were genuine." Sighing, he added, "It made life that much more difficult for Admiral Yi."

"But eventually they learned to trust you, right?"

Nodding, he grinned, "They even gave me a uniform."

She clapped her hands excitedly. "Did you wear it?"

"I did."

"The fancy one with the metal plates all over it?"

"That is correct."

She sat back in her chair, still trying to process what he'd told her. "You knew Yi Soon Shin." Suddenly her eyes grew wide. "Were you in Chosun when he died?"

"I arrived at his flagship when the battle was over and the news was announced."

"Oh my god," she whispered.

"He died in service to his country, and his country's government learned nothing from his example, as you know by the second attempt at occupation." Shaking his head sadly he continued, "I knew that my people would continue to be a threat and out of a sense of duty to you, I kept a close watch on the political climate in Chosun and especially so after it was declared a modern nation."

"What did you do?"

"Many different things. Whatever I could do. It may surprise you to learn this, but I have passed my infection on to quite a few Korean freedom fighters during the occupation. They have taken it upon themselves to try and maintain some semblance of justice. The majority of them were infected either during the occupation or during the Korean war." He smiled at her look of shock.

"No fucking way!" She thought about what he'd said for a moment. "Are any of them in the US?"

"No, they feel that they can best serve the country there." He grinned. "One of them is even a descendent of the Admiral."

He'd gone through so much trouble to help and her breath caught in her chest when she began to finally realize the extent of his feelings. "You've spent a lot of your lifetime involved with Korea." Her voice was full of emotion. "Was that because of me?"

"Hai."

Angela felt her eyes brimming with tears at the quiet way he looked at her. "You really loved me, but...you didn't have to do all that."

Opening his arms to her, he rubbed his face into the smooth skin of her neck after she'd sat down on his lap. "But I did. As a reward for my devotion, you were returned to me, and it was more than worth it to have you back."

"Noboru..." She thought she would burst into tears at any moment and when he kissed her a few warm tears spilled down her cheeks. His thumb wiped them away as he tightened his hold on her.

"There was never a day that I stopped loving you," he sighed into her ear. "It is still difficult for me to believe that you have found your way back to me." Lifting her off his lap, he shoved their dinner aside and threw her onto her back on the dining table's glass surface. Grabbing either side of her silk blouse, he tore it open and began sliding his tongue over her newly exposed skin. When he reached the skin between her breasts, he shoved her bra upwards freeing her breasts and began teasing her nipples into tight peaks with his teeth. Her fingers had laced into his long hair and he felt her grip the strands near his scalp.

The smell of her and the distinct aroma of her mounting need awoke a jealous, possessive urge within him and she watched with wide eyes as he split his robe as he took on mass. Shaking off the remnants, he stood up and growled at her, showing all of his elongated teeth, cracking his powerful joints. "You belong to me." His voice barely sounded human. It was so deep it almost vibrated and she could feel it through her body. "You will always belong to me. I will let nothing deprive me of what is mine." He brandished his needle sharp claws and the long fur of his mane stood up on end, making him appear even larger. Cutting her clothes into ribbons, he took his turgid cock in his massive hand and guided it into her. "I do not care if you dislike my methods. I will do what I must to assert my claim over what is mine." With that, he pushed her hips down towards him, forcing himself brutally into her narrow passage, eliciting a cry of pain.

The table shook dangerously under his punishing thrusts. "Do you have any idea what it is like to wait for so long?" He gripped her neck in his fist and squeezed down just enough to cut off her air supply. "If you dislike my methods, you should not have returned, because now, never again will I allow you to be taken from me." The combination of the pain and the lack of blood and air was frightening but underneath it, she felt a strange euphoria building as he fucked her without any concern for her needs. As he battered her cervix with his cock, his lips pulled back as he felt the rush of his impending release and he let go of her neck to grip her hips. The sudden rush of air and the return of circulation to her brain detonated an explosion of sensations inside her and he literally howled as she her pussy constricted on him. With a threatening roar, he sank his jaws into her neck and groaned "[Ikku]!" as his cock unleashed hot streams of his spunk into her tiny womb. Panting almost painfully, he eased out of her and began cleaning her neck wound. When he was satisfied that it had mended, he gradually returned to his human form and kissed her lovingly. "[Won mang heh]?"

"Of course not." She twined her arms around his neck as he gathered her into his arms and carried her to their bed.

__________________________________

mabh soo sahl: good grief (Korean)
nanda: what (Japanese)
so-ka: I see (Japanese)
mi-yan: sorry (Korean)
beh goph pah: I'm hungry (Korean)
won mang heh: do you have regrets [about your choice] (Korean)

Historical Note: It is a fact that the arrows of Chosun won over the guns of Japan – one of the few instances in history where having guns did not confer an advantage. Unfortunately, weapons technology was significantly more sophisticated by the time of the occupation and the Japanese met little resistance when they arrived.

_________________

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12