The Road Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the conversation and mood became even more relaxed and familiar, I finally managed the courage to ask. "I'm sorry you guys, and I apologize if I offend you, but how in the hell, could either of you done any of the things Sandy told me?" My question had taken all of us by surprise, even me and we all blushed. I closed my eyes in embarrassment and was afraid that when I opened them the whole room would be cast in a red glow from my reflection. When I did open them, they were all smiling at me; I think they were amused at my humiliation and embarrassment.

"Well, you sure know how to turn the conversation around to what you're interested in, don't you Ted?" Cyn said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "You don't beat around the bush, do you buddy?" Craig joined in smiling broadly at my growing discomfort. Sandy just slipped her hand in mine and gave me a loving squeeze of support as she shifted a little closer.

Silence reigned supreme for an uncomfortably long moment as we all started to wrestle under its pressure before anyone realized that the pause was due to the fact that no one had really answered or addressed my question. There was a noticeable level of tension or anxiety that was quickly turning sexual between us, and finally after twisting a little in her seat Cyn said. "I guess the reason it all happened is because I'm an incurable exhibitionist Ted."

I released Sandy's hand for a moment and brought both of my sweaty hands together and took hold of my knees tightly as I leaned forward to control my breathing, saying through body language alone "so it's true".

My cock was already uncomfortably stiff inside my pants and I was afraid if I sat back up straight it would show. Then Craig said, "Cyn, I think it's time we all got a little more "uncomfortable," wanna help us out?"

Cyn stood up and slowly came to stand right in front of me. "Ted," she said in a low sultry voice. "Will you take off my panties?" I choked as I sat up and looked into her eyes. Her face was warm, she wasn't grinning, just very subtly smiling in a way that let me know it was all right and that she wanted me to do this for her. I gulped as I stretched my shaking hands forward and barely under the hem of her skirt. I held my warm hands against the backs of her knees for a moment as I looked at Craig. He was studying me closely, enjoying what was happening and clearly in no distress. Without saying anything or smiling his approval for permission I realized they were together in this and I slid my hands up the velvet smoothness of the backs of her legs.

The skin felt so soft and I could sense her flesh shiver at my touch as I moved up and over the wonderful firm fullness of her thighs as the swelled and then tapered at the tops of her legs. I paused for a moment and then moved to her hips and a silky firm ass covered only by the soft sheerness of brief panties. My hands explored the curve where her tiny waist flared into sumptuous hips and I delicately took hold of her bikini panties. I didn't pull them down urgently; I slipped my hands inside so my palms could feel the soft fullness of her flesh as it swelled into her round ass and let my finger tips tease the cleft between her cheeks as the edge of my hands pull them down reverently.

When the panties loosened at the tops of her thighs I skimmed them down faster just to keep up with their natural descent. Eventually they fell away from my hands and fluttered to her feet. I indicated for her to raise each foot, one at a time until I completely removed them. After taking my hands in hers, and kissing them softly to say thank you she stepped a little away from me. She swayed softly to the low strains of beautiful music. I hadn't really heard it before, but it had been playing lightly in the background throughout the house since we entered.

She slowly unbuttoned each button that had been fastened in her skirt and then undid the delicate belt and snap that held it closed at the waist. Her skirt fell away leaving gorgeous white legs, toned and shaped like those of a ballet dancer. She was completely naked below the waist with a perfectly proportioned body. I could see how any man would have felt like he was in heaven between those legs. Her pubic hair was coal black like the hair on her head, and soft looking like an Oriental's more than the wiry wild looking bush on many women. She kept the full lips of her vagina a mystery as she moved gracefully and started to move her shirt upward as she caressed her own body. Slowly the smooth skin of her lean tummy appeared until she was caressing her breasts with hands hidden from my view. After bringing herself to a higher state of arousal she moved her shirt on up, over her full breasts and then off over her head as well.

I had not been able to tell if she wore a bra before but now I could see a beautiful black bra that was so sheer it revealed not only the arousal of her nipples that stood in relief against the fabric, but the dollar sized aureoles around them as well. Then almost suddenly she sat back down, in almost the same position as before with feet tucked under her as she turned her head to look directly into my eyes. "There," she said. I hope you're a little more "uncomfortable" now, I feel great." Craig looked at me as well and said, "See what she means, she's an incurable exhibitionist."

It was as though this was the formal and complete answer to my original question and that now the conversation could resume normally, although now our hostess was sitting there almost completely nude, except for the sheerest of sexy black bras, that drew even more attention to her nakedness. The amazing conversation went on from there as questions were asked and adventures related as they told Sandy and I about the outrageous sexy things they had done together and some things they had done with others alone. From time to time, Cyn would get caught up in the exciting narration of an escapade and pull her feet out form under her as she slid forward on her seat and spread her legs widely to exhibit herself obscenely open as she masturbated her self for all of us to see.

God I was turned on, so was Craig. When he was telling us about putting on sex shows for people who wanted to watch them have sex he was stroking his stiff penis through his pants.

"You actually have sex in front of people, like for their entertainment?" I asked incredulously.

"It's more exciting than you can imagine." He said. Mostly we do it for the pleasure, but occasionally we get paid, really really well."

I must have looked skeptical, or maybe he was just too turned on, but he finally said. "Look Ted, there's a lot of exhibitionist as well as voyeur in me as well. I can't tell you how turned on I am just telling you about this. I guess its verbal exhibitionism. We would really love to demonstrate if you wouldn't be offended." He said and I thought to myself, here I am in their living room, his wife is sitting there next to him, openly masturbating in front of me and my cock has been rock hard for so long I think it's never going to soften. "Offended, hell you've got to be kidding." I said.

Craig stood up and Cyn jumped to help. While he pulled off his shirt, she knelt in front of him, undid his trousers and stripped them down along with his boxers. His hard cock sprang out and Cyn gobbled it up like she was starved. His hips rotated as he sawed his penis deep into her throat while her hands gripped his hips and urgently pulled his hard shaft deep into her throat. It didn't take long before I saw his buttocks clench and then I could see the muscles of her throat respond as she swallowed his large load of semen. I wondered if the show was already over, but he pulled his still rigid prick from her mouth as she lay back against the soft cushion and scooted her ass to the edge where her legs were spread wide in anxious invitation. Craig dropped to his knees and shuttled forward so he could run the large knob at the end of his hard cock up and down the slippery hairless lips of Cyn's open pussy. Craig nudged the angry looking head of his big cock into the open wetness and with impatience Cyn brought her sandaled heels to his ass and pulled him all the way inside.

They were alive in arousal as Craig pounded into Cyn ferociously. Since he had already cum, he lasted much longer and drove Cyn to screaming multiple orgasms before he spoke to her and they quickly disengaged. Now Cyn knelt on the floor in front of the couch, leaning against it as Craig mounted her from behind. Once again he entered her and fucked her hard for several minutes more before he stiffened and they both screamed out in delicious agony as mighty orgasms possessed them both completely.

Cyn had pulled her bra up during the ferocious pounding to play roughly with her own nipples and when they finally recovered and sat back down, her swollen tits were still exposed and her nipples still stood out red at least a half inch long. What an incredible sight, what an incredible night it had been. I thought as I watched Craig dress and Cyn sit there in a dream as her fingers played in the cum that oozed from her open inflamed hole. She had a totally fresh fucked look about her, and I knew she would soon be snuggled next to the man she obviously loved as they dreamed and enjoyed life together.

It was time for us to go. I thanked them both profusely for such an incredible experience. And as we prepared to leave, the only thing Cyn did to become more modest was to pull her bra back into place.

I was shocked as we walked out the door, that both Cyn and Craig escorted us all the way out to the car. I shook Craig's hand while Cyn hugged Sandy, then while Sandy hugged Craig, Cyn hugged me tight. "Get a good feel to remember me." She said as she hugged me close, and I caressed her body memorizing the feel for later on. She opened her legs to allow me to feel her open lips and the cummy wetness between her legs and wiggled a little to get me to slide several digits into her hot wet cunt. As we disengaged she kissed me passionately sliding her tongue briefly into my mouth for just a taste before she pulled away.

Nothing more needed or could be said as we slid into the car and drove quietly away. I could see them through my rearview mirror, still standing there in their front yard, until they finally disappeared into distance. We were quiet in the car for a long time before I finally said "Thank you Sandy thanks for taking me there." More than having the outrageous experience of watching two devout exhibitionists revel themselves so completely to me, the experience had been to say the least illuminating. I had learned as much about Sandy and even myself as I had about Cyn and Craig. I was glad their kids were all safely away that night so we could go to their house and see them there.

I had never regretted my marriage to Sandy in spite of the divorce, never ceased to value her part in my life. But in spite of never having stopped loving her, I had changed and adjusted and had never been able to imagine being with her again. She was like a loved friend. You don't normally kiss, hug or fuck your friends; they have their life you have yours. This was the way I had come to feel about Sandy, but somehow without meaning to or saying so, things had changed that night without either of us expecting them to.

I had the most compelling urge to stop the car and pull her to me. I wanted to make out with her like teenagers and was absolutely attracted to her and more aroused to be with her than I had ever been, nevertheless I resisted acting on my impulse and kept my eyes glued to the road ahead.

The air was thick with sex between us and the tension mounted until Sandy turned to me and said. "Ted, I don't dare to be presumptuous and don't ever want to hurt or offend you but…would it upset you if I made us a little more "uncomfortable"?

" I couldn't believe my ears and my heart leapt almost as much as my cock as I turned to her and grinned.

When we stopped at the next red light, Sandy had already pulled her dress up part way her smooth white thighs and she turned her legs toward me and said, "Would you take off my panties Ted?"

I could have killed us both because I hadn't taken the precaution to put the car in park or set the emergency brake; I simply left my right foot on the break peddle as I turned slightly towards her and reached out with trembling urgent hands to find the waist band of her panties so I could pull them off. Sandy raised herself slightly in the seat to make it easier, but every muscle in my body was stiff, and my foot could have easily slipped off the break peddle, and maybe onto the accelerator.

I was in a trance as I stared into the wet open sex of my ex-wife. I hadn't seen Sandy like this since before the divorce so long ago, correction, I don't think I had ever seen Sandy this way before, even in my imagination. The dewy moisture that lined the lips of her cunt glistened in the light reflecting through the windshield, red then green and I sat there mesmerized by the sexy sight until the sound of an urgent horn brought me back to reality.

I jerked my vision ahead and slammed my stiff foot onto the accelerator as my tires spun anxiously and we raced into the intersection. Gripping both hands tightly to the wheel, I raced into the asphalt ahead of me while I collected my senses and gained control over our motion. The sight of Sandy's open excited pussy was all I could see however and as soon as possible I looked back to make sure it had not been a figment of my aroused imagination.

Sandy had pulled the light summery dress over her head and except for her bra, was sitting naked on the seat leaning against the passenger door smiling at me with eyes shining in her own lust. Her breathing was coming in sharp urgent heaves that made her chest rise so her erect nipples pushed prominently into the lacy fabric of her up-lift bra. I couldn't resist the temptation to reach out with my right hand, and smooth it along her quivering thigh as I caressed my way to the swampy wetness that pulled at me like a magnet.

I shifted my gaze back and forth quickly to maintain control over the car and loose it all with my own body and mind at the same time. While I looked at the roadway, my fingers played with Sandy's swollen lips and memorized the detail of her features by Braille. We were both racing faster than the car toward arousal and I inserted two fingers deeply between her swollen lips to fuck her to climax. Sandy started to buck against my hand and pulled me urgently into her with both of hers as she strangled out a long and shuddering groan signaling her deep orgasm.

Even as her bucking slowed, the urgency and need remained constant and she didn't want to let go of my fucking wrist. I wrestled the car off the side of the road in to the partial cover of some lush green bushes, and pulled my arm from her clasping grip. I threw open my door and raced around to her side of the car, opened her door and pulled her out into the open night air with me. Urgently I turned her around and leaned her against to door opening. I had already unfastened my pants and freed my throbbing cock which was harder than I remembered it ever having been. She raised one foot to the seat and leaned her upper body slightly forward to present her hungry pussy to me, and I used the head of my iron monster to wedge the inviting opening even wider. I thrust forward and she thrust back as we coupled together in the most powerful lust of our long history.

It didn't take long for me to cum, and she didn't need a long fucking for satisfaction; Sandy's earlier orgasm and never really cooled and this was just like an intense aftershock as she raised to full crescendo again to match my own cumming. It wasn't love that had brought us to this urgency, it was pure raw lust, but it was the first time we had ever shared this kind of lust and passion with each other in spite of several years of marriage and the conception of two children. Funny thing, though, as our lust and passion cooled, we basked in the knowledge that we were secure in each others arms in-spite of the fact that she had been on full naked display to anyone passing by. The interior light from the car illuminated her brightly through the windows to passing motorists and we both smiled to think may have shocked or thrilled some unsuspecting passerby.

We stayed together briefly until we separated naturally in afterglow, then Sandy turned to me and we held each other tightly as we kissed and enjoyed the warmth of our passion. Maybe lust had led us to where we were, but love went away with us. We both knew without either of us saying a thing that there would be many more sexual adventures that we would share. As we drove back to Sandy's house she was warm and comfortable sitting there naked and alive. She played with her body all the way home and slipped off her lacy bra so she could show me all of what she had to offer and the effect her fingers were having on her flesh.

When we arrived back at her home and parked in her driveway, Sandy didn't bother to dress. She got out of the car wearing only her low heels and led me inside. Once inside the house she wasted no time in helping me undress there in the living room. She had turned on a few lights, but said she refused to close any curtains. She wanted everyone who could see, to know that she was there with me and that we were going to make love, over and over and over again.

I had planned my trip for the end of the week so I would have a whole weekend there for whatever happened and Sandy had taken most of the Friday off to be with me as well. During the entire weekend, we hardly ever dressed. When we did go out, either to buy a few groceries or go out to eat, Sandy stayed a naked as she could. The exhibitionist in her was given free reign; she wanted me to see all I could hope for whenever I wanted, and she wanted me to feel free to show her off as much as I wanted as well.

Sandy and I had talked enough during the past few years that we both knew now that all of the fantasies we still had were going to be played together and that we would both be secure in the confidence we had in ourselves and each other. I was still really the greenie as far as sexual expression was concerned; we openly acknowledged that many of the fantasies and games we play would explore whether or not I was still shock able I was. I don't know if either of us thought we would ever get married again, we certainly might, but either way we would be together, we would live together, sleep together and play together, and yes, corny as it might seem, we would be in love.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ted and Sandy go forward with their life in the North West, and incorporate activities with the other characters that have been introduced in their story and with Cyn and Craig. If you're bored with their lives and philosophies and the wild things they have done and might do, I'll bid you farewell and wish you a good life.

If you're interested in peeking in on their lives some more, let me know. Maybe if you have a favorite fantasy, they'll be happy to act it out, please share it with me. If any of you have photos that help illustrate the fantasy, I'll try an illustrated version, or if you prefer, I'll just keep the photos and ideas for your own private inspiration to me.

Thanks for staying with me on this work; the stories all relate, except the ones about Lynette. Like I said it's been extremely taxing, and if no one other than me read it, it would have been OK anyway. The fact that thousands of others have read the stories as well humbles me, and I truly appreciate the time you aloud to feel good or bad for the characters involved.

All of the comments are accepted, those that are negative as well as those that are insightful, I just enjoy the positive or constructive ones more. I feel deeply for the bitter ones that reflect pain and hope the best for you. It's like a favorite commentator on the radio said last night; "When you allow yourself to hate someone else, or to harbor anger, that person you hate has control over you." So be careful who you give that power to.