All Comments on 'The Rodeo'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amber's Age

Amber's age is way off. She should be 28 when her and Ray reunite (18 when they meet + a 5 year relationship + 5 years since she left = 28 years old)

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Did he win???

Come on! After five years, his last ride, last rodeo, last city etc...he obviously made the first round of the night. The BIG question is did he win that night? That's what really counts!@ Yeah, he's home with his son...but what his fans want to know is...did he win?

sexygirl76sexygirl76over 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry Folks

I have gotten a couple of comments about Amber's age. So I want to fix things. She is supposed to be 28, the 23 is a typo that I missed. I hope this doesn't influence how people enjoy the story.

sexygirl76

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The storie was great made me cry.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous, Your . .

Your Spelling makes me ' crie' .

The Tale was good, and well written, if a tad ' predictable' given the title and the Category.

Cheers and Thanks,

KiIroy

Stii_AnonymousStii_Anonymousover 12 years ago
She screwed him out of 5 years

She wanted him to give up the rodeo and stay with her based on his own decision and we all know that we made decisions every day based on what we know at the time. Had he known about his son it might have been enough information for him to believe that he wasn't a failure like his father and that he had a new goal to strive for success at. She not only cheated him out of 5 years with his son, she also cheated herself out of a husband and her son out of a father for 5 years. She was being selfish. I give it a 4 max. You lose one star for subject matter.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I liked the storyline, but 5 years of being separated is a little much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous