The Rolls and the Pipe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Paige," he said as he paused at the threshold, " – if you need anything, I'm down this hallway. Get some rest. You'll feel this tomorrow."

Kaiser's Perspective

I turned from Paige and walked slowly to my room. Both Cleo and Mac followed me and I closed the door – they'd be able to get out through the cat-flap. I shucked my clothes and tossed them through the laundry chute. Collapsing on my bed, I tugged on a pair of plaid pajama bottoms and rolled to my side, intending to go to sleep.

I did my usual mental toss-and-turn for an hour before I started to doze. Just as I began to slip off into the cool, calm oblivion of my dreams, I heard my door open and close, softly. I knew it was Paige, but I didn't know why she was here.

"Kaiser," she whispered. "Hold me." It was a plea – not a command, not a question. I heard her pain and rolled over with a sigh.

Paige was standing at my bedside holding little Cleo. Tears were dripping down her face – the little nightie she was wearing was damp with tears. The bathrobe she had had on during supper was open to the waist and hanging off her shoulders. She looked pitiful. What could I do?

I sat up and tossed open my covers. She smiled a relieved little smile and put down the cat. She stepped out of the robe and crawled in underneath. I inched to one side as she cuddled up. I slipped an arm around her shoulders and tucked her under my chin. She sighed.

As I shifted to get us comfortable, she ran her hand up my chest and through the hair there. She kissed my jaw and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped her in my arms and I slowly faded off into sleep.

My last thought was,I am sleeping with a woman for the first time. What is going on?

12