The Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne was suddenly everywhere, all over him, smothering his mouth with hers, holding his head in her hands and then sitting on his lap, grinding her crotch against his. His soldier rose to the occasion, knocking on her door.

She quickly unbuttoned her top and pulled it open to reveal her beautiful breasts encased in a lacy white bra, with a healthy amount of cleavage on display. Brad buried his face in it, his tongue slipping from his mouth to lick every square inch of breast flesh he could reach. It had been a while for him and he was more than ready for whatever Daphne was offering him. He felt her bra go slack, and before he knew it she was totally topless. He leaned back to admire her pale breasts; she was very fair skinned. Her areolas were quite small really, only about the size of a twenty cent piece but they were really puffy, and her nipples were rock hard and stuck out about 12 or 15mm, being about the same size around. He latched onto her left one, opening his mouth wide enough to suck in her entire areola. His tongue worked her nipple, wrapping around it and pushing it all around, up, down, left and right, trying to twist it around. He pulled his mouth off until his lips were wrapped around her nipple and sucked hard, gently biting with his lips. He'd always been obsessed with breasts, ever since his first erection.

Before he was finished, before he'd even considered moving on to the next nipple, Daphne was up off him, and for a moment Brad felt disappointment, before she reached for his hand and with surprising strength pulled him after her as she headed for her room.

He didn't have long to take it in, beyond thinking, 'she's into sport' as he noticed a few posters. She dropped to her knees in front of him, attacking his belt and reefing down his pants along with his boxers, allowing his cock to spring up into her face. It was like she was possessed; she didn't even say anything, just started slurping, licking, and sucking on his pole. His head rolled back in ecstasy. Her soft lips surrounded the head and massaged the ridge, while the tip of her tongue drew circles around his slit, before lightly probing it. After half a minute or so, she worked a little lower taking a few inches and bobbing back and forth. Her tongue circled the head of his cock, caressing it. She ran her mouth and lips back and forth, slowly, lovingly sliding her lips back and forth on the shaft. She began taking a little more on each bob, and Brad watched as she easily took more than anyone he'd ever been with. He considered himself to be bigger than average at about 7 ½ inches, nothing too amazing, but no-one had ever swallowed as much as Daphne was, and she seemed to be doing it easily. Brad was getting really worked up watching her blow him, and started to rock his hips back and forth. She gripped his arse cheeks, the tips of her fingers sliding into his crack, and she used her grip to control the tempo. When he felt her nose brush his stomach he was ready to blow, but she sensed this and paused, with his cock completely buried in her mouth and throat, calming his impending ejaculation. He could feel the start of her throat halfway along his cock, forming a grip around his pole. Slowly, she extracted herself from his cock, and stood up.

"I've got somewhere even better for this thing." She turned around, and reached back for the zipper on her long skirt. She unzipped it, and shimmied her hips out of it, dropping it to pool at her feet. She looked back at him coyly over her shoulder. She was now wearing nothing but a lacy white thong, with a thick waistband. Brad's impressions had been correct, she was very slim, and lithe, her hips widening from her waist only slightly. Her bum was surprisingly pert and tight, and he was filled with the urge to grip it in his fists while ramming his dick inside her. She raised a knee to the end of the bed and kneeled upon it. Still looking back at him, she produced a tube of lube from somewhere, while her other hand pulled her thong to the side. She began lubing herself up, "How'd you like to fuck my arse Brad?"

Brad was all up for that. He'd had anal sex a couple of times before, but never before had a girl offered her arse to him like this. He pounced on her and she squealed. His prick slid up between her arse cheeks, rubbing in some of the lube she'd smeared around, and nestling snugly between her tight buns. He reached around to grab a hold of her big titties, as her nipples pressed into his palms like hard little pebbles. They felt divine in his hands and he hefted them around, rubbing the rubbery nipple and eventually taking hold and squeezing them a little, along with a light twist. Meanwhile he slid his meat back and forth up and down her rump, while the breast play had Daphne joining the action, shaking her arse up and down against his dong. "Don't tease me Brad, stick your cock up my arse already," she said, handing him a condom.

Brad wasn't one to disappoint. He reached between them and took hold of his joystick and quickly rolling the condom on before lining it up with her cute little pink arsehole. He applied a bit of pressure and watched her little rosebud blossom to accept the bulbous head. "Oh fuck baby, yes, stick that dick up my pussy... my ass... just stick it inside me." She'd lubed up well, as he just slowly slid inside. She took the whole thing without a worry. It felt fantastic. Instead of pressure along his entire cock, which is how a pussy felt, Daphne's arse applied a tight ring of pleasure around the base, while the rest was just lightly tickled. He pulled back through the ring of pleasure and groaned in ecstasy. The other times he'd had anal sex it had been really awkward and painful, but both Daphne and Brad were instantly enjoying it. He pushed back inside firmly, causing them both to huff with effort. "Yeah baby, fuck that arse." Her cute little butt looked so sexy as he shoved his cock in and out of it. He was now gripping her hips, marvelling at how fit she was, feeling strong muscles flexing.

He was sure his dick had never been so hard in all his life. It had been a long time between bouts in the bedroom for him, and he certainly hadn't had a chance to jack off in a while, so he wasn't surprised when he felt the rumblings in his balls announcing his imminent ejaculation. He felt bad though, Daphne was awesome and he didn't want to disappoint her, or let he think he was a bit of a dud. "Oh baby, your arse is so tight, so fantastic, I'm not going to last much longer here," he said between panting.

"Fuck I'm horny, shoot it on my arse, baby. Shoot your batter all over my arse, paint it white baby." Brad pulled out of her arse and ripped the condom off. With only a couple of jerks he was erupting, spurt after spurt. It started up her back, before he aimed his dick at her arse cheeks, giving each a nice glaze. "Shit yeah honey, rain that goo all over me."

With nothing left, Brad stood behind her catching his breath. He looked around for something to wipe his cum off with, but was interrupted by Daphne, "Thanks Brad baby, that was great. I really needed that."

"No problem," he replied.

"Well, I'll see you later then. Maybe we can do this again?"

She was obviously dismissing him from her room. Embarrassed, he grabbed his pants and backed towards the door. "No problem Daphne, thanks..."

He closed the door and leaned against it. Immediately he could hear Daphne moaning in there. He was completely confused, if Daphne wasn't finished, why was she kicking him out? He wasn't finished, sure he'd cum, but he could go again, and he had other skills. It was very emasculating, and probably the strangest feeling he'd ever had. He wasn't one of those guys who just dismissed girls after they'd gotten their rocks off, but he wondered if this was how such girls felt after being kicked out.

He didn't go to sleep with a hard-on that night, but he was very confused, and worried about what Daphne thought of him.


12